Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 8:30 am

Anamist would bow exaggerated after she introduced herself, with that, he had taken her hand as they walked along the streets of New York in the later hours. Fewer people were around and the street lights begin to flicker on as they neared the park. He would go in first and lead her to the more dense park of the park where others hardly ever visited. Even the park rangers hardly came this far into the park, trash was still along the grass and the tree branches hung over the pavement sidewalk. you have an interesting choice of clothing, it excites the inner part of me.

He said it kind of lewd, but also intending to sound somewhat worrisome. He was more so hinting at the inner hollow of him, the insatiable hunger from his Aspect of Death. Humans were the most delicious and yet Anamist had refused to eat humans for centuries. "Women" like this were always a temptation to the butler: not because of any slutty attire, but their provocative nature. Anamist sat down on the bench beside Fauna and looked out into the gathering darkness around the edges of the forest. I should be careful, I only intend to scare this shinigami into dropping their charade. I still haven't fully accounted for the second shinigami: he could easily be nearby in the shadow, though he did seem too relaxed. Maybe he did take that waitress out somewhere...

on Mon May 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami walked along the path in the park that he and Cindy, the waitress, were visiting. The conversations were light and pleasant, and she was a very outgoing person. Making sure that Luke's reiatsu was still stable, he found the pair heading deeper into the same park. Handing a bag of sweets back and forth, he slowly maneuvered the two of them in the same direction.

I hope Luke's okay. That Arrancar was Captain level, and he's largely unknown to the Seireitei. I couldn't even find him in the records at all. Okami thought to himself, eyes darkening briefly before turning back to the young lady at his side. She was a pretty brunette, but the safety of his fellow Shinigami weighed heavily on his mind after the incident with Lieutenant Kasai-dono and Berrenguer. He felt as if it was wrong to indulge himself, but it couldn't be helped. He was undercover, and it didn't hurt to have a little fun.

"I'm really enjoying this, Cindy. It's a really nice night for a walk with such a beautiful lady." The Third Seat said with a smile. What he said was true; The moon was waxing full, and the air was fresh and clean. No smell of steel, sweat, or blood, and no screams of the dying. It was as far from any battlefield Okami had fought upon as possible, and he truly loved the sensation of peace. "Out of curiosity, what do you think about the people you work with? Are there any jerks, nutcases, or anything like that?."

Okami looked at Cindy with that damn smile on his face - the one that can melt any opposition a woman has - as she considers his question. If the Arrancar had done anything suspicious or had any distinguishing activities, it could be useful information in the future. They had stopped under a tree, basking in the warmth of the leaves as they talked. If anything, it was the perfect place for a date under the moonlight, and the only thing that would make it better was if the girl across from him was Tsukiakari Shojo.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Tue May 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Fauna looked around the area, it was quiet, almost too quiet to be realistic for her likely, it felt like the butler had done this deliberately so no humans would see them and Fauna had to admit, this wasn't quite what she planned as she had intended to be at a fancy restaurant or something fitting the butler arrancar's gentleman-like nature, but having humans around would have limited what the arrancar could do to her if things got out of hand. But no matter, she would adapt to this so she looked up, listening to Anamist's comment about her dress exciting him, her cheeks blushed a cherry pink color.

"T-thank you, that's very nice of you to say...so, I was wondering, I don't know if this is my place to ask and you don't have to answer it if you don't feel comfortable, but I couldn't help but notice that the school nearby got attacked by terrorists and I was wondering about that girl, you seemed very concerned about her when you dashed off that time before, are you two related? ...I'm sorry, I know it must be a sensitive topic for you and like I said, you don't have to answer me if you don't want to," Fauna asked him about the girl that he had mentioned before he left them and also the girl he had briefly saw in his arms, although to how or why, Fauna wasn't sure, but she knew something had been between them and she was hoping to get Anamist to tell her the answer, although she made sure to put in psychological triggers into what she said, especially about he was allowed not to say if he felt uncomfortable telling her, to make it seemed like she understood and wouldn't feel bad if he didn't say anything about it, but at the same time, she hoped to get him to think that she knew nothing about what happened after the man had left them at the cafe in france and distance herself from the shinigami he fought. There was no guarantee that he would fall for her voice of sympathy or the psychological web she was trying to weave inside Anamist, but only time would tell if she was successful or not.

Fauna also kept a mental track of Okami via his spiritual pressure, he had suppressed it, although she could of guess that the arrancar would know he would be around Fauna, that was just common sense and tactics to guess that Okami was around in the nearby area, she hoped when it came to it, he would be able to help her deal with Anamist if he lost it while he was trying to indirectly interrogate him, but she hoped that it wouldn't come to that, he was very strong and he didn't want to fight him unless absolutely necessary, so she relaxed, crossed her legs and waited for a response, a soft smile on her face.

Location;; Unknown Park, New York, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 496
Tags;; Luke, Anamist, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Thu May 07, 2015 4:21 am

The butler had intended to go directly into scaring the shinigami posing to be a human woman, but Luke's curiosity with little Rui made Anamist hesitate. For the several thousand years he had lived, never once had he let himself to become weak: survival was key in the hollow world. Yet now he possessed a huge weakness, a little Fulbring girl who was like a daughter to him. He had been a ruthless monster in the passed centuries and slowly became more docile and polite- little Rui had been the boiling point in the change. She had slipped through the cracks in his monster's exterior and embraced the loving side of his inner soul, she was what kept him human. Without little Rui, he would regress back into a more primal and less eloquent state. Looks like my facade back then in France wasn't enough to keep Luke's curiosity away...

He could tell Luke and a few reactions could occur. First and most likely, Luke wouldn't believe the truth about Rui being his adopted daughter, nor the fact that Rui was a young Fulbring. The second reaction, Luke would believe him and try to use Rui against him: though she was in the protection of the Esper organization, Anamist had little fear unless the seiretei decided to send a mass of shinigami or a couple pf captains. He really didn't want to tell this shinigami though, he seemed like a caring man, but Anamist didn't know how far that loving nature extended to monsters and ones with contaminated souls. Where once his hesitation was at the mention of Rui, was now replaced with wrath. The two previous reactions he had considered at the implication of his young human daughter, now a third option seemed more viable. I know Rui wouldn't like it, nor could I continue to look my little princess in the eye without regret, but it would be better for her if I just killed these two shinigami here in the park.... Though first, I will have to torture Luke to find out who all he reported the identity of Rui to.

The pleasant atmosphere changed suddenly, the cute flirtsy atmosphere had seemed to be replaced by the eeriness of the abandoned park around them. It closed in on Luke and Anamist like a miasma of death, the butler's killing intent changed to passive to dangerously high. He continued to smile as he spoke, It is considered rude to pry into another's personal matters, Luke... was it? At the finish of his question, he would sonido the very short distance between where Luke sat and where he stood. He would grab at Luke's throat inside the gigai and raise the shinigami high into the air and attempt to punch a hole straight through Luke's stomach. This would offer Luke a long and excruciating death while immobilizing him from fleeing while Anamist would go and look for the other shinigami to kill. If his strike failed, he would rush Luke if he retreated.

on Thu May 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami's eyes widened as he suddenly sensed Luke's reiatsu decrease drastically. What had happened? Popping out a silvery pill, he left Cindy in the care of his more-than-capable Gikongan that copied his exact behavior. Rushing off, he felt Tsukiakari Shojo coo in sympathy for Zetsubo and his wielder. Using Shunpo, he caught up easily to the Arrancar. Apparently, he had stabbed Luke with a hand and was about to search for Okami.

"Hello, Arrancar. My name is Okami Kuroichi, Third Seat of Squad 1 and head of the noble house Kuroichi. May I ask your name before we fight, and why you attacked my partner here? We would have preferred to speak peacefully, and see what you know of the Army of Blood. What set you off?" The shinigami would ask in a pleasant tone, wishing to defuse an awkward situation while knowing it wouldn't work. After hearing the butler's answer, Okami would sigh.

"It is unfortunate that we have to fight. Luke and I would have appreciated a Hollow's perspective on our situation and how to deal with it. Eclipse, Tsukiakari Shojo!" Okami yells after listening to Anamist's response and drawing his blade. He really did hate having to fight, and he was honest about wanting help. His Inner Hollow may have been benign, but it was still out of his control. He could sense it right at that moment, waiting for him to slip.

His nodachi's tsuba lengthened, curling and attaching to a spot 4 inches up the back of her blade. The pommel spiked and a 3 foot chain extended from it, with a white silk ribbon interwoven and extending a further 6 feet from that. The entire blade turned platinum, with white silk wrapping around the hilt. All in all, it was a beautiful piece, and totaled around 15 feet long with the extensions from the back. Silvery reishi began to gather, forming a rough, ghostly claymore around the blade of the Zanpakuto.

"Phase 1: Waxing Crescent." Okami states coldly, his eyes hardened for the violence to come. He may hate having to fight, but he wasn't going to back down when Luke was hurt. He couldn't forgive, couldn't forget. He had lost the will to.

Techniques/Abilities Used:
Name: Phase 1: Waxing Crescent
Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual +1 to defense granted by Shikai in order to gain a further +1 when attacking.

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Fri May 08, 2015 1:38 am

Fauna was waiting for Anamist's response, she noticed that he looked conflicted, maybe deciding on whether or not to tell her or not before suddenly, the atmosphere suddenly changed; the park became more foreboding and dark and Luke could feel Anamist's killing intent clear as day as he told her that it is considered rude to prey into other people's private matter's before calling him by her real name, she cursed.

"Guess I didn't fool him after all, damn it Okami," Luke thought to herself before he saw Anamist launch into sonido, although Luke could just able keep up with his movements and rolled out the way onto the ground when he reached for her throat.

"I guess the jig is up, well, I did say you didn't have to answer, but I guess you've already told me more then you realize, Anamist," she scowled before popping in his mod soul's soul candy and ejected from Kurai's gigai. Kurai woke up and, seeing Anamist and the spiritual pressure around, knew to get away from the area and ran away, leaving Luke back in his shinigami form, wearing his reishi goggles and black scarf.

He then noticed Okami had come and engaged Anamist, releasing shikai while asking him some questions, he would listen for the response as Luke drew his zanpakuto, he would back up Okami if he needed help, although it was traditional, especially from squad eleven that fights be one on one, so Luke wouldn't interfere with Okami's fight Anamist, but he wasn't going to let his guard down, the last time he did, Anamist bound him in his blood barrier and kicked him into a tree so Luke was determined not to make the same mistake twice in one go.

"Fall into the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke before his blade erupted into black mist, reforming into a six foot long pure black steel blade, with a whisper of black mist swirling around from the tip of the blade to the base of his guard, Luke was going to be ready to counter Anamist in case he came to attack him and being in shikai, he could match Anamist in his base form, he could only hope that Anamist wouldn't use his release to fight them. Although if it came to it, Luke now had some key information about the arrancar that he could use against him with his true shikai if it came to it. He would watch and analyze Anamist's and Okami's fighting styles and abilities, hoping to gage their abilities and learn how how they fought.

Techs used:
Technique Name: Kokumu no Masamune (Masamune of the black Mist)
Technique Description: This technique is released with a alternative shikai release command, "Fall into the void..." along with the zanpakuto name, but instead of the normal release stance with him taking a fencing stance, he brings his zanpakuto around with his arm straight and full out to the right side, the blade will erupt into black mist as it normally does during release but the final shikai form is different in the fact that now the blade is solid intend of being made of mist, although it still has a thin twirl of black mist around the blade from the tip to where the blade met the hilt, the blade is now a fully, razor sharp six foot sword but because of Zetsubō's unwillingness to fight that would cause bloodshed, the blade does not have any of it's shikai abilities while in this form, although it has a effect similar to Luke's Kangeki Byakurai as when it cuts a enemy, it numbs the area it cuts, making the area feel cold and numb as well as the skin of the area cut turn a cold blue, due to the extreme cold of the blade as the blade was made from solidifying the black mist from its true shikai.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for three turns
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for two turns
Opponent is Equal Tier: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for one turn
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Enemy will only see their skin darken slightly but doesn't numb, although the spot cut will feel cold to the touch
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Enemy will only get some goose bumps and some chilling sensation around the area as a indication they have been hit at all

Shikai appearance in both shikai and "True" shikai states:

Location;; Unknown Park, New York, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 428
Tags;; Luke, Okami, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Fri May 08, 2015 2:57 am

Anamist had attacked without mercy with trying to rip out Luke's stomach, the shinigami had managed to evade his initial grab though and Anamist ended up destroying the bench Fauna had been sitting on. He had intended to follow up Luke's retreat with another aggressive strike, but his shinigami friend Okami had been much closer than Anamist originally thought. If only I had repressed my killing intent, I could have taken Luke down silently without trouble. His mention of Rui unhinged my calm demeanor however. Okami had appeared, perplexed by the turn of events and then introduced himself. He said he wanted to peacefully talk about something called the Army of Blood. The butler had no clue about this, but it was at least the second time Anamist had heard of it. He really needed to investigate this and see why everyone was assuming he was part of whatever it was.

As Luke popped in something into his mouth, his spiritual form was removed from the fake body. Fauan still reacted, seeming to know mildly what was happening and retreated while Luke faced off against his assailant and released his Shikai form. It was now too late to easily take Luke out. Anamist bowed to the two of them and introduced himself again, more so for Okami's sake since Anamist had already introduced himself to Luke, even if improperly.I am Anamist Souigetsu, arrancar of over 4000 years old. A pleasure to meet you, if it were only under better circumstances and not deception. I know nothing about this Army of Blood, I have heard its mention twice now and I do not appreciate being lumped together with organizations I do not know... especially one with such a repulsive name as that. After he introduced himself, he faced off against the two shinigami, Okami seemed to take the lead roll in this fight while Luke was holding back. Do they expect to take turns fighting me? Can I really trust Luke to not interfere?... I doubt that.

Do you intend to stand aside while your friend fights me, Luke? I'm not so sure I could trust a shinigami when faced against a monster like myself. It mattered little, he would end up fighting them both regardless, for now he would play their game. Luke had hinted that he already knew more than Anamist wished to tell him, so that was a problem Anamist would have to remedy. This would mean taking down Okami first: despite the shinigami's prior attitude, he seemed genuine at wanting to resolve this peacefully, although Anamist knew not of what Okami meant when he mentioned their "situation". Perhaps they were in some kind of trouble?

Anamist gripped his silk white gloves and tightened them against his palms as he inspected Okami's blade, reiryoku surrounded the blade and created a second blad-form of pure spiritual energy. Anamist had lived a long time and knew the type of blade Okami had. Anamist was a master of spiritual control and manipulation, this shinigami was boosting his offensive abilities purely with spiritual energy- this meant he was good at melee combat while boosting his melee with reiryoku. That was Anamist's weakness, the butler was never too good at melee combat although his hierro offered a decent resistance against trauma. It was a good call on Okami's part even if he didn't necessarily know of Anamist's abilities. That being said, an ability such as Okami's meant that he had to sacrifice defense for offense. His and Okami's abilities were similar, but he had steel skin and controlled pure reiryoku rather than anything physical- Okami would b playing a dangerously double-edged game.

With the battle staged, it was time to get to business. Anamist snapped his fingers and eight medium crimson arrows appeared around Anamist. He grabbed three of the arrows and connected them into the shape of a giant claymore while the other five floating what seemed to be aimlessly around Anamist's body. The arrows pointed upward around his body and would react to Anamist's will, changing directions or activating if his foe's closed the distance. Preferably he wished to not use his Ressurection, things usually ended very badly when he released his true nature. He had almost killed Epizon in their initial struggle and it took him a lot of willpower to refrain. You would be wise to die here without a struggle and not awaken the beast that slumbers. he spoke cryptically, refusing to admit to himself the repulsive side of his gentleman butler-like nature. He would sonido forward while swinging the arrow claymore over his head and down on top of Okami.

As he would swing down, if Okami had parried his attack- the top arrow on Anamist's claymore would change directions. It would point to the left and a sudden change in momentum would fling Okami's blade sideways and hopefully jerk it from his grip. Now Anamist's claymore would be in an "L" shape and the butler would jerk it back suddenly: the top arrow would be behind Okami's head and would attempt to behead the shinigami when Anamist would jerk it backwards. If Okami countered with his sword or a spiritual attack, the arrows around Anamist's body would redirect the attack upward. If it was a physical strike, the arrows would throw Okami upward and off-balance. The same would happen to Luke if he tried to intervene. If it were a spiritual counter, the arrows would redirect the spiritual attack upward harmessly away from the butler.

Spoiler:
Technique Name:Vector Force
Technique Description:Creates red arrows which propel objects & spiritual attacks in the set direction the arrow is pointed; effective on things that have lower tier than the user. Vectors can be used as small long arrows which serve as tentacles, whips & chains, also useful for propelling themselves towards objects- capable of cutting and changing direction. Maximum of 1 giant(used to redirect attack 2 tiers higher than his), 4 large(used to redirect attacks from 1 tier higher than him), 8 medium(used to redirect attacks equal to his tier) & 12 small vectors(used to redirect attacks lower than his tier). Anamist must be stationary when using this technique, making him more vulnerable for counter-attacks and ambushes.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:(Small)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 2 post cooldown.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:(Small vectors)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 2 post cooldown.
Opponent is Equal Tier:(Medium)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 2 post cooldown.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:(Large)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 3 post cooldown.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:(Giant)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 4 post cooldown.

on Sun May 10, 2015 9:14 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami gritted his teeth as he parried Anamist's blow, and noticed one of the five remaining arrows flip downward. The Shinigami had never really been good with most spiritual attacks, and had noticed in the initial clash that the Arrancar was the opposite; He was obviously skilled with reiryoku-based techniques, but was weaker against melee assaults. Tsukiakari Shojo jerked to the right aalong the path of the arrow, making to fly out of his hand out quite succeeding as Anamist tried for a finishing blow. However, it was not to be. "Phase Two: Full Moon."

Eyes glowing silver with a power that sang in his ears, Okami released his Shikai's second form to parry the next blow. Rough wings of raw spiritual matter formed along his back as the chain and ribbon of his Shikai wrapped around his sword arm. An armored pauldron formed out of reiryoku upon his shoulder as his reiatsu heightened to his maximum output. Anamist would notice that, as he did this, he would ascend from his initial released tier of 3-1 to an astounding 2-3, placing him near to his opponent in terms of raw offensive power.

Using Shunpo, Okami would move 15 feet behind the Arrancar, spinning himself to face in enemy while setting himself in a balanced posture befitting a master of the sword. Blinking slowly, Okami would address Anamist in almost a pleading tone,a genuine desire for peace echoing in his voice.

"Anamist, I really don't want to do this. Trust me when I say that you aren't the only one with a monster hidden deep. We'd be better friends than enemies. I sincerely apologize that we decieved you. We were only following orders. Luke, back me up on this!" Okami would say while staying in position. It was only natural, of course. Shinigami and Hollows were enemies, with few exceptions. Okami hoped that his words conveyed the desire to be one of those exceptions, and made sure that his reiatsu held no killing intent, merely a desire for another friend. Yet, Anamist would be able to sense another thing within the Shinigami's soul, something...darker.

Techniques/Abilities Used:
Name: Phase 2: Full Moon
Effect: The chain and silk dangling from the hilt of the sword wraps around the user’s sword arm to allow the energy enveloping Tsukiakari Shojo during Waxing Crescent to spread, forming into an armored mantle with wings spreading out from between the user’s shoulder blades. This ability enhances the effect of Waxing Crescent by using 40% of the reishi that makes up his skeletal structure to enhance his muscle density, sacrificing a further +1 from the user’s defense. Full Moon is not to be taken lightly, as any damage sustained while using it is half again what it would normally be.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 am

Luke watched the two fight, Anamist stated he had only heard about the organization twice and that he didn't appreciate them bunching him up with them. Anamist then asked Luke why he didn't help Okami, he sighed before he responded.

"It's a custom not to interfere with another shinigami's fight, besides, I'm confident that the third seat can take care of himself, it's not like he needs me to babysit him now, do I?" Luke explained simply to Anamist that unless Okami asked for his help or Anamist engaged him directly, he wasn't going to engage Anamist while he was fighting Okami.

Luke watched as Anamist formed eight crimzon arrows, three of which he stuck together to make a arrow-shaped claymore before clashing with the third seat's shikai while the remaining arrows floated around him. Anamist then used these arrows to disengage Okami's blade, telling him to die now and not stir the beast within. Luke would it referred to and only two things made sense; Anamist's true hollow nature and his released form, both would be very bad if he released it, especially in such a populated area of both humans and souls, if he was going to, Luke wouldn't have any choice but to stop him before he released his true power, besides, he needed Anamist alive so he could get information on Epizon and what they were planning.

And it seemed Luke's confidence in his fellow third seat's abilities were proved corrected as he saw Okami activate a secondary ability to further boost his attack power, growing a pair of reishi wings and a shoulder pauldron made of the reishi. His blade also increased in power from the overcharged spiritual pressure, although Luke noticed that his body had shrunk from his skeleton shrinking to use his ability, meaning he was going to be in trouble if he got hit. He watched Okami come around behind Anamist with flash step, holding himself in a confident zanjutsu stance as he addressed Anamist, once again pleading with Anamist to stop fighting and to resolve things and asked that Luke backed up what he said. Luke sighed, his eyes would appear shaded to both Anamist and Okami, before he would walk forward slowly.

"Okami...you seemed to have gotten a different picture to mine; I most definitely didn't come here to make friends with him; although if you want me to be honest, I have orders not to attack you unless absolutely necessary...the problem is, that at our levels of power, it's going to affect the humans and souls in this city and that's something I cannot allow for any reason...besides, I have orders to keep him alive, he has a lot of information that I need, but don't you get it, Okami?" Luke would speak coldly, grabbing Okami's shoulder and moving him aside before looking at Anamist.

"He knows that I know about her, and he's not willing to forgive that, I can tell by the way he looked at me when I mentioned her a few moments ago; he can't stand that I know and he probably dreads of who I might tell...then you have this all wrong; I'm the only one who knows that there's something very personal between Anamist and this girl, back in france, although I don't know where she is so it's very likely that he's put her under someone's protection and they are blocking both mine and soul society's ability to locate her...but it doesn't matter; just knowing about her is enough for me...but what I will say is something like my friend just said; I won't attack you unless you attack me first and my friend here is unwilling to fight, so how about we both part ways? you know that full releasing that dark part of you will endanger a lot of human and soul's lives...so what do you say, Anamist? Will you still attack us and endanger everyone in the city, or we can both leave here, that's your choice, but if you do attack me, I'll be forced to engage you," Luke explained to both Okami and Anamist, his analysis on both of them, sounding cold and calculating, working out the most likely situations about the arrancar and offering him a choice to either engage the both of them, or allowing both of them to leave and to not endanger innocent lives around the area.

Luke gripped the handle of his shikai, on guard as he watched and studied Anamist, watching to see what he would do next. He also hoped that indirectly telling him that the soul society couldn't locate his girl's spiritual pressure might convince him to let them go, even though it would require Luke to get close enough to analyze his girl's spiritual pressure, although that meant tracking her location, which he couldn't do so he hoped his psychological webs worked on Anamist to get him to leave peacefully. So he stood on guard and waited for Anamist's response.

Location;; Unknown park, New York, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 836
Tags;; Luke, Okami, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Thu May 14, 2015 5:23 am

Anamist was certain he would behead the second shinigami: a necessary death for the greater good. His arrow had worked like he had intended, disarming the shinigami with his first successful blow while he attempted to pull the "L" shaped blade backwards and behead the man. It wouldn't be so though, as if Okami knew death was knocking at his door- his eyes glowed suddenly with a silver power deep within him that had a pleasant song to it. He released his second form of shikai, this made him more agile and he used shunpo to evade the beheading. Anamist's attack was left incomplete with nothing to stop his momentum, the unexpected shift in weight unbalanced him as the blade came backwards. He had to compensate for the weight with a shift in his foot, sensing his opponent's location behind him, he pivoted and turned as the arrow blade and the arrows around his body disappeared into a poof of red smoke.

Luke hadn't attacked at all, he had explained that it was a custom to not interfere with another shinigami's duel: that was two customs Anamist had learned and appreciated about the shinigami. Even though they ruthlessly hunted down hollow related beings, some of them still possessed a moderate level of respect for a genuine fight, even if to the death. To the death, Anamist had to think hard about that- he seriously doubted Luke would stand idle while he slowly killed Okami. That means he would have to kill the shinigami in a surprising and quick way.

Okami had had a great opportunity of striking him with his back turned, but the shinigami had taken up a defensive skilled pose with his sword several feet behind Anamist before he had turned. Anamist was trying to kill them and yet this shinigami was hesitant? Okami is asking me to stop fighting and listen to their talk? Interesting... He wants to be friends or allies instead of dying. It was no trick, Anamist could sense no killing intent from Okami even though Anamist's killing intent was palpable. He wasn't a fool though, Okami kept his guard up instead of dropping it. He was facing an arrancar after all, if he hadn't said something idiotic like being friends with a monster, Anamist would have struck him down immediately. Okami apologized for deceiving him and then asked Luke to show agreement.

Anmist's eyes turned over to where Luke stood, Anamist stayed his movements while he listened to Luke's speech. Luke was very cold and analytically in the situation, trying to bring logic into the heat of the battle. He was right that Anamist didn't wish to go into Ressurrection, it was near impossible to control that gluttonous monster and he would surely end up eating any innocent humans nearby: possibly even the waitress from the coffee shop that Okami had probably left in the care of a copy or something not too far away.... Luke didn't want to be friends, Okami seemed to genuinely be interested in something other than enemies. One other shinigami had wanted to be friends with him, and he had eventually become an outcast of Seiretei, presumed death but Luke had never given up his suspicions. Epizon was a dangerous man, a talented shinigami with a dark secret.

It was curious though, both of the shinigami before him possessed similar darkness within their souls- this was well hidden, but upon using their Zanpakuto's powers- a monster like Anamist was easily to sense the malignant forces inside their bodies. Just like Epizon. He put his curiosity aside for a moment and narrowed his eyes dangerously on Luke while he indirectly spoke about his little Rui. He had said he didn't tell anyone in Seiretei about her, which was also interesting, he didn't know what the shinigami could gain by keeping it a secret. [color:8935=redIf it's true that you've told no one and do not intend to tell anyone, then I do not have to kill you. That goes for both of you shinigami- I can tell by your reasoning that you have put some time into thinking about how to find my little girl. If any harm or ill actions befall her, I will come to Seiretei personally and eat you very slowly. He said his threat very slowly while piercing Luke's soul with his eyes and releasing a smothering strong killing intent that made the leaves on the trees around them whither and fall to the ground.

Anamist snapped his fingers and his red spiritual energy suddenly appeared behind him, a chair formed instantly as he leaned backwards and sat down comfortably while holding elegant posture. He looked over to the two shinigami, thinking it was rude for him to sit comfortably and talk while they had to stand or possibly sit in the grass. He snapped his fingers again and two similar chairs appeared before the two shinigami. We cannot leave here until we discuss a few things. In fact, I will not let you leave here or there will be dire consequences. You have my word as a gentleman that I will not attack you or any humans if both of you remain docile. Now first... about my little girl. I will say this once, do not even attempt to search for her. Even if you did find her, she is by the side of a very powerful woman that would put up a formidable fight against two of your captains. Anamist grimaced slightly at the thought of the wounds he had once suffered from Yoon- that woman was both elegant and powerful. She possessed an unusual power, she used Ki instead pf spiritual energy. That made her undetectable by conventional spiritual methods, as well as her fighting style incorporated ki.

Second. Tell me about this Army of Blood and why it is that both of you assumed I was a part of such a horrid namesake. Anamist purposefully left out any details about him not wishing to harm any humans, he wanted to remain an inigma, not be an open book for the shinigami to take advantage of his unusual kindness. Later he would ask about the darkness in their souls.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum