Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:20 am

The red haired butler walked through the crowds of people, mostly unnoticed by the busy bustle of the short-lived humans. It was difficult to not stand out though when you bore a fair complexion and had hair as crimson as fresh blood. His eyes too were red, a vibrant red like fresh swirling blood as he looked at the people he walked past. They were all headed in one direction while he was trying to fight the flow and go to the other direction. He wore his casual early 1800s style butler attire and pretended to struggle to push past the people as his eyes found the coffee shop he was trying to get to.

Truly, if he had wished, these weak and oblivious humans could have been crushed to dust if he had released his spiritual pressure. Anamist was not that kind of monster though, he prided himself on respect and chivalry: not to mention, if he did release his spiritual pressure, it would likely draw in any shinigami sniffing around. It took him several minutes, but he finally made it to the door of the coffee shop and stepped inside with a slight sigh of relief. Phew! It sure is busy today! he said out loud in a light-hearted tone.

Three individuals looked up at him, one older lady sitting at a booth enjoying a quiet work place to do her reading in public. The other two, were workers at the coffee shop. Glad to see you made it, Mr. Souigetsu. We were beginning to think you wouldn't make it today. said another lady, wearing a new suit and bearing the pinned-on name tage that said "Manager" The other person was an older man with grey hair and square glasses, he kept his long hair back and combed neatly, he wore a suit as well as an apron.

The man made no comment, sensing the irritation in the manager's snide remark to Anamist. The butler too did not make any immediate comment, he knew full well what type of woman she was.  There was no reply he could make immediately to suffice the irritated woman's reaction. My apologies, Miss. I am fairly new to New York and did not anticipate the crowds to be so large. It was a lie, he had been to New York before- on several occasions. When it was first being constructed, when the French brought over the Statue of Liberty as a gift to America, and a few other times. The city was much larger and much more densely populated in this generation though. He could only imagine the amount of lost souls and hollow there were in the dark corners of the streets.

Just don't make it a habit while I'm the new manager. Now, we'll go over the proper etiquette and greetings for customers. This woman hadonly recently been promoted to manager, no longer wanting to wait on tables, she had decided to hire someone new to do all of her work. It didn't bother Anamist, he just needed somewhere to blend in and gather information quietly about people inside the city. He knew etiquette and how to greet people better than anyone in the city of New York... yet he still played along as fresh blood and let the woman get satisfaction out of teaching someone she could work to death while she relaxed in the break-room. How far as proper service and respect fallen since the Dark Ages and chivalry he reminisced during one of his very few breaks during work.

592 words

#2Guest 

on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

The past few days had been a blur for the members of squad three, including the seated officers like Luke as for once, they had on duty none stop for several days, seeking out information on the Army of Blood, the arrancar organization that had attacked the seireitei and with promises of more attacks to come, the soul society had issued orders for the entire squad to find out as much information as they could.

Luke slumped down in his room, exhausted by the past few days as he took a iced tea from the freezer and took a sip as he took a deep breath.

"Man, I've never seen squad three this busy before, especially in this last week alone, but the higher ups have valid concerns with the Army of Blood's breach of the seireitei's defences so easily but our squad is stretched thin which would only benefit our enemies..." Luke pondered over the soothing feeling that came with the chilled drink when a hell butterfly came again, causing the third seat to groan before he allowed it to rest on his shoulder.

"Third seat Luke Yasenha, we have detect a strong spiritual pressure in New York, belonging to a arrancar of unknown origin but the arrancar detected is of the same strength as the one that invaded so do not engage unless you have no choice and if you do, bring him back alive to the seireitei for interrogation, that will be all" The butterfly relayed the mission to him before leaving without another word. Luke gave a slight sigh of relief as in a way, he could at least relax for a while in New York and oversee things and he had the perfect gigai to use as he entered the next room of his quarters and found Kurai happily reading and saw Luke.

"Hi master, what do you wish?" Kurai asked him playfully, getting Luke to smile a little at her innocence before speaking.

"I...wanna borrow your gigai again for a trip to New York and..." Before he could say another word, Kurai screamed in happiness and tackle glomped Luke to the floor.

"Yay! oh I love New York, there's so many shops there, of course you can have it as long as I come with you" She said, genuinely excited at the prospect of going, which Luke had to commend her for before taking out her soul candy, the little red pill popping out her mouth easily and he put it lovingly into his trouser pocket before sliding into Kurai's gigai and was about to leave when "she" felt something buzzing in her private area, her cheeks blushed before she yelled.

"Damn it, Kurai! You and I have to have words after this mission is over" Luke spoke in his feminine voice before looking for the little pink remote and switching the vibrator off, Luke sighed lightly before taking it out of her private area and getting dressed, putting on a fresh pair of black and red bra and panties, her favourite pair of red high heels, fishnet gloves and a black dress with red highlights that if it was dark, the red parts would glow.

Fauna was quite happy at her look and went to the bathroom to do her make-up and just to check everything over before grabbing her zanpakuto from its stand, putting inside the gigai and with Luke's soul as he slid it into the obi sash around his waist before returning to Kurai's body and heading out to the senkaimon, showing them the mission papers before they opened the senkaimon and she pass through with a hell butterfly to the busy streets of New York as Fauna stepped out into a dark alleyway, making sure to cover herself by hiding her spiritual pressure so if anyone was looking for her, she could get passed undetected as she walked out the senkaimon, letting it disappear behind her before she enter the crowded streets, for Fauna, this was like a living nightmare, she hated being with a huge amount of people, she had to find somewhere to take a break so she located the first coffee shop she could find and sat down at a empty table.

"How was I supposed to know that so many humans lived her? it's just immense and I hate that sort of thing, being with so many people...anyway, I'd better order something or I'll get kicked out...Hmm, I'll try a traditional american cappuccino, it seems very popular here, so when the waiter arrives, I'll ask him to get me one, I should get one of those cakes too but I think just a drink should be fine..." Fauna thought to herself before waiting for a waiter to come see to her.

Location;; Seireitei to New York, USA, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 791
Tags;; Luke, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:54 am

The world as a whole had changed, especially in the last few decades. Technology alone was astounding and a little unnerving. Anamist could remember when the musket was first invented, it revolutionized the world: the invention of gunpowder lead to firearms, cannons and bombs. No longer did rules like chivalry apply- after that, proper respect and honor for your friends and foes alike diminished greatly. Who knew for sure, maybe it was just a matter of time before the humans discovered a way to see and interact with the spiritual worlds around them... that thought made Anamist shudder just a bit. For short-lived beings, they were surprisingly resilient and numerous. They rose up to great challenges in their insignificant lives and eventually discover something to change the world, whether good or bad.

Anmist could only imagine the kind of damage the interaction with humans would have on every world. Humanity would probably be shocked and horrified to realize their lives were nothing more than a prelude to a second life and death in a perpetual war between "good and evil" They would probably find some method for going to war on spiritual beings, if that was possible. Just like the war with Quincy, the shinigami wouldn't be able to do much, their hands would be tied because humans were the key to balance. They would be forced to work together with the humans in co-existence, share information, skills and technology: that would lead the humans in a more dangerous path, no matter how Anamist played the scenario out in his head, it always ended up with humans becoming too powerful for hollow to prey upon and further upsetting the balance.

That time was not yet upon humanity and the butler hoped that it never would come to that. If the Soul Society refused the aid of the humans, then they too would be considered enemies- gunned down while trying to protect the self-important humans from hollow attacks. For now they were just a wondering mass of souls without any real leadership or direction- constantly waging war on each other, not knowing the truth of their existences. I wonder how I would fit into the world of the living if something like that were to happen... he thought to himself. Anamist often used the world of the living as a place to hide in plain sight of both his "enemies" Personally, he didn't have any enemies, yet it seemed everyone was out to kill the polite and mild-mannered butler. The only enemies Anamist had ever had was during the Dark Ages when others challenged him to duels over love affairs and petty rivalries. Of course they were all dead, none of which ever lived through the duels. Be it a gun or a sword, Anamist was better than a human in every way, capable of defeating them in the blink of an eye.

The "ding" of the door rang as a customer walked in, this brought Anamist out from his very very old memories as he looked up, he was leaned over the bar wiping it down with a fresh towel, he smiled and greeted the customer. Welcome! I'll be right with you, please feel free to sit wherever you like. Immediately he recognized the female, she had been the pretty lady he had met in France not so long ago. He kept up his smile and didn't show any hint of recognition to her, maybe she wouldn't recognize him. He didn't watch her, rather, he sensed her to know which seat she would take. He messed with a few more things and then got a fresh towel and placed it over his left arm as he walked up to her and bowed politely. [color=red]What would you like to order Ma'am? he asked and then looked around, then leaned in closer, almost too close to her face as his eyes didn't leave her. It would seem like Anamist was staring through her "soul" and peering straight at Luke instead. Anamist didn't know the identity of the woman, as far as he knew, she was a human. Yet he was very suspicious of her, it was very rare for him to meet the same human twice, especially from halfway around the world.

He covered up his speculation by handing her a menu of the coffees and snacks they sold at the shop. His white silk gloves hand lingered over a list of desserts and he pointed out one particularly. Might I recommend a nice coffee and this dessert. It's our newest order. A chocolate cheesecake with whip cream and strawberries. After making his recommendation, he stepped back out of her personal space and held up a friendly smile as he stood and awaited her order.

1,586 words

#4Guest 

on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:50 am

When her waiter came up, although she put on a calm expression and a smile, her mind was shocked at what she saw yet there was no denying this was the same man who had been the last to be seen with Epizon; the man with pale skin, blood red hair and eyes and a old fashioned butler's suit, even without checking his spiritual pressure, Luke remembered this one.

"Is this really the same one? I had thought he had stationed himself in france but I guess the evidence speaks for itself and even back then, when I went with the recovery team to Hueco Mundo, both his and Epizon's spiritual pressure was there, this guy even left a barrier like that one he bound me up in the last time...But does that mean Epizon is here too? But I've yet to detect his spiritual pressure, he's properly hiding somewhere, but I don't want to draw his attention, my mission is to capture him alive and to avoid conflict unless necessary, but my question is if this guy even knows anything about the Army of Blood, I don't think this guy is low enough to join an organization like that, but I shouldn't jump to conclusions before I know for sure..." Fauna thought to herself before she noticed he was staring right at her, but this gaze felt strange, like he wasn't looking at her but inside her at him.

"Does he know who I am? I can't let him catch onto me yet..." Luke thought, having to improvise and she blushed and covered her chest.

"Hey, don't keep staring, it's weird when a guy stares at you like that; although in my case, I can't blame you for wanting to take a peak" Fauna told him in mock surprise and embarrassment, winking at him at the end of her speech, hoping to force his hand to not make a show of himself in front of the other humans in the shop and it seemed to have worked as he handed her a menu, seeming forgetting the earlier incident only moments ago and recommending the chocolate cheesecake with whip cream and strawberries, Fauna cooed and nodded.

"Sure, I'll have that and a cappuccino please" Fauna said politely before allowing him to take her order and, once he had returned with the said items, Fauna would smile at him.

"It looks so good, thank you; hey, by the way, ain't you that cute red headed waiter from france? either that, or you look alot like him; you both looked cute and you have nice eyes, I didn't think anyone else had eyes like mine, maybe because it's a rare eye color...Oh sorry, I tend to ramble on, it's just my first time to New York, I've never been before, I've seen stuff about it but it's a lot different to be here in the flesh so it's a bit overwhelming" Fauna spoke happily, giggling a little when she called him cute and she was being honest, she genuinely thought he was cute. She took a sip of her coffee, deliberately switching the position of her legs so he could get a panty shot in before she crossed her legs again.

"Hey, cutie, by the way, I was wondering if your doing anything later? if it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind going on a date with a cute guy like you, what do you say? Of course, I don't want to pressure you, but I felt like I should ask all the same" Fauna asked him, blushing a little at the thought of going on a date with him, but it would be a good way to gain his trust and maybe find out some things about him, especially since she didn't get his name the last time they had met, it would be of some help if she had a name to go on. So she sat, drinking her coffee while taking bites from the cheesecake in a seductive manner as she waited for a response.

Location;; New york, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 671
Tags;; Luke, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami sighed as he stepped into the coffee shop. He had been doing paperwork for Lieutenant Kasai when the hell butterfly came, as he was still in the 4th Division for injuries sustained during the fight with Berrenguer. He had been informed to meet Third Seat Yasenha in the World of the Living in order to investigate a potential Arrancar sighting. After waiting for what seemed like hours, he had felt Luke arrive in New York and had entered his Gigai to meet him.

A small bell rang, indicative of the Shinigami's arrival in the shop as he flipped his hair out of his eyes. Luke's reiatsu was coming from the corner, along with an exceptionally powerful force coming from a butler nearby. However, what Okami saw didn't quite add up with what he knew of his friend and fellow hybrid.

Steel chains rustled off of acid-washed jeans as Okami slid across from the woman in the booth. She was fairly attractive, wearing a back dress with red trim to accentuate her startling eyes.
Yet, Okami noticed something was off, because no matter how hard she tried, she held herself like a man, and a soldier no less. Shaking his head, Okami chuckles at Luke.

"What the hell have you gtten yourself into, man? This isn't quite what I was looking for when I was told to find you." Okami laughs in his relaxed baritone. Adjusting a white leather jacket with the Kanji for 1 on the back, he reached out to a nearby waitress and snagged a Coke. Her offended look turned into one of suprise as the Shinigami tossed her a wink and a 20 yen tip. The waitress giggled and walked off as Okami gave Luke a quick smirk.

"So, what've you figured out so far, Luke? I got a hell butterfly a couple of days ago that told me to come as an advance unit, but I haven't found anything other than a few small-fries that were easily taken care of.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:40 pm

ooc: on my phone.

Apologies ma'am, it was not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable. I too recognized you from France but was not sure. It's amazing how small this world is...he smiled kindly and wrote down her order. He went to the kitchen and prepared the dessert fresh as well as the coffee and returned shortly. He set the woman's order down gracefully before her and stood there.momentarily to respond to her flirtatious words. I believe it was providence that we met again halfway across the world. I would happily attend a lady such as yourself on a date in... one hour. That is when my work shift ends. This was a perfect time for him to gather information on if- it was unusual to find her here, so he had his suspicions. That being said, if his suspicions were correct, it was an opportunity for her ass well.

Just then the doorbell rang and a man entered. At first he seemed lost, but seemed to recognize the woman at the table. Anamist walked off casually, but paid attention to the man's attire, his words, and the woman's reaction. The butler took note of the man talking what he wanted and then offering compensation to the waitress. He winked lewdly at the waitress and made her blush and shy away. This angered the butler, taking without permission and then treating a working woman with a lewd flirt. Anamist suppressed his indignance, returned a drink to a customer who was upset that their order was late. Someone did take their order after all. What he Dodd notice was the man's words. Anamist listened while working-  this man was indeed a shinigami, which meant the female probably too. two shinigami in my coffee shop... what a strange coincidence. Then this female Luke must be the red-eyed shinigami I briefly fought in France.

The man bore a jacket with the #1 on it, this.was a personal style of dress. This man was from the 1st Division... but then what one was Luke from? Anamist returned.to.their table with a smile and refilled their drinks
 Is there anything else your.friend would like to.order, ma'am?

#7Guest 

on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:16 am

Fauna smiled happy with his response, it seemed that her charms had worked as he told her that providence had brought them from halfway around the world and that he would happily go on a date with her after an hour when his shift was finished. Fauna purred happily, licking her lips, half because of this yummy cheesecake and half because she got to date this cute, handsome arrancar to find out some information on him and maybe even on Epizon.

"Thank you, cutie, I think you and I will have a great time and things in common, I like that in a man" Fauna purred, taking another sip of her coffee before the door bell dinged and when Fauna looked at who came in, it was half surprise, half of that moment when she realised that Okami didn't seem to understand the meaning of subtle as he practically was telling the arrancar that he was a shinigami, just by his outfit. Fauna resisted the urge to faceplant into the table. When Okami spoke the first time, Fauna would pretend to not notice and pretend he had said it to himself while Okami practically bribed a waitress by stealing someone's order of a coke, which appeared to get the arrancar upset at the lack of respect for the woman working in the cafe, which Fauna could understand as it was making Okami more and more exposed and to top it all off, he came towards her and openly said her real name, right in front of the arrancar, having to act quickly, Fauna shut Okami's mouth with her hand before he could finish speaking.

"Erm yeah, he'll have that apple pie slice; I'm sorry about my brother's behaviour towards your staff, sometimes he can't help it, I'll be right back, I just need to have a few words to him about his behaviour, be right back" Fauna told him before she would grab Okami's arm and drag him down a back alleyway, out of earshot of the cafe and the arrancar.

"Are you crazy, Okami? you almost busted me on the first try and your drawing attention towards me, stop it, I'm trying to get information out of him and your not helping with that. Also, you can't just take a drink from someone serving in the world of the living, you have to ask a waiter or waitress and order one for yourself, pull yourself together. While I'm in this gigai, I'm Fauna and for now, keep to yourself, but follow me to the location he'll take me for our date, don't follow us directly or he'll sense you coming from a mile away, stay hidden and follow my reiatsu and then observe what happens, I can't take any chances that innocent humans could get hurt with the arrancar around so make sure to deal with any threats that come to interrupt us..." Fauna told him, looking annoyed at Okami while explaining the plan.

If the arrancar came to see where they were, Fauna would suddenly change to "scolding" her brother, who she hoped would play along, "...I mean, look at yourself, you can't just treat a girl like that, what are our folks going to think when they hear this? try to behave yourself and next time, don't take, ask, ok?" Fauna would tell Okami before slapping him playfully on the back of the head before returning the cafe and sitting down at the table, she bowed apologetically but in a way to show him her large breasts, contained by her dress and her bra.

"I'm sorry and so is my brother, I told him off and he understands that what he did was wrong, so, say your sorry, brother" Fauna would apologize to the arrancar before nudging Okami to apologize too, before they would both sit down at her table and Fauna would continue eating her cheesecake, looking up the waiter.

"So, the last time we met, I never did get your name, If I'm going to date someone, I would like to know the name of the man I'm going to share a evening with" Fauna purred at him, finishing up the cheesecake and taking another sip of the refilled coffee as she waited for a response.

Location;; New york, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 706
Tags;; Luke, Okami, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri May 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami narrowed his eyes at "Fauna's" rant, but said nothing in response. He hadn't realized that the waiter was the Arrancar in question. It definitely wasn't Berrenguer, so who was it? He saw said butler walking towards the two Shinigami, and Luke suddenly changed topics.

"...I mean, look at yourself, you can't just treat a girl like that, what are our folks going to think when they hear this? try to behave yourself and next time, don't take, ask, ok?" Fauna stated as she Gibbed Okami on the back of the head. The older Shinigami suppressed a smile. Luke had obviously specialized in subterfuge and spy-work during his time in the Onmitsukido. Okami himself had taken the same training, but his talents lay...elsewhere.

"I'm sorry and so is my brother, I told him off and he understands that what he did was wrong, so, say your sorry, brother" Fauna apologized to the "waiter", eyes downcast in a lewd bow that showed off the Gigai's assets as they walked back to the table. At that, Okami swept himself into a full courtly bow worthy of the 14th-Century.

"I apologize sincerely, sir. I did not mean to offend you or your staff in any way, or besmirch your honor. In fact, I think I'll go give that young lady my apologies immediately, if that is alright?" Okami asked kindly, with all the manners his noble birth affords him. At the butler's approval, he would move away and walk up to the pretty waitress from before.

[color=cyan]"My lady, I'm so sorry for our misunderstanding earlier. If you would allow me the privilege, may I take you out to dinner as an apology?" Okami asks politely. He really was sorry, and was fully intending on going through with dinner, but he also kept an ear on Fauna's conversation with the waiter as the woman considered his offer. Tonight would be interesting, to say the least, and Okami would make the best of it with some light, flirty conversation if he could help it. Of course, he would respect the waitress' decision if she chose to spend the night alone, as he was not that kind of man, and never wanted to be.

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Sat May 02, 2015 7:50 am

Anamist would seem not to mind two two as they secretly confided. They spoke low enough to escape the butler's natural hearing, he couldn't have them planning his demise though. After a moment, he walked towards them. Is everything alright for you and your brother? If there is a problem, I could get the manager... he trailed off as Luke prattled on about his/her "brother". The arrancar was unaccustomed to shinigami using fake bodies to naturally interact with society. The like he knew was a male shinigami, fairly skilled and a past acquaintance of Anamist's ally Epizon. Seeing Luke inside a female body sickened the butler a bit, even so that he was being flirtatious,attempting to woo the more "manly" side of the arrancar. There was two mistakes with that, first- Anamist was not a man at all, just a self-denied monster. Second, he was a few thousand years old and idolized the era where modesty and chivalry thrived.

He had trained his eyes to always look a person in the eyes, especially a woman. When Luke's fauna made the exaggerated curtsy and showed off her sizable bosom, the butler didn't take his eyes from Fauna's eyes. Okami surprised Anamist a little by apologizing for his actions and then asked the woman for forgiveness. Naturally the butler wasn't surprised the woman had agreed to go.on a date with this "bad boy" atmosphere Fauna's brother gave off. Fauna brought his attention back by calling him a cutie again and asked for his name. Decieiving others was a specialty of his... but these people had found him a few times by now. Lying about his name would be pointless,plus lying was distasteful to him. Apologies, a man should introduce himself to a lady before she introduces herself... I am Anamist Souigetsu, world-class butler. He had reminded her that she had yet to introduce herself, she had flirted a lot, but.no name

By then, his shift was over, he would smile at Fauna and clock out. He put down a semi-clean towel and pointed to the door. I do hope you enjoyed your little treat here, but I was this making we could take a walk to a park nearby where few people would bother us. I should like some time alone to talk to the lady. his last statement was more so directed towards Okami as he offered Fauna his white gloved hand

#10Guest 

on Sat May 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Fauna smiled when the arrancar finally gave her a name; Anamist Souigetsu. At last, a name to put to the face and to the records.

"Finally, now I know this guy's name...Anamist Souigestu, guess I was right after all, just like all men; can't resist talking to a pretty face, glad to see at least with you, it's at least partially true if nothing else" Luke thought before listening to Anamist ask her name in a indirect manner.

"Well, Anamist-kun, since you were so polite to introduce yourself first; My name is Fauna Kurai, a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a handsome and cute man like yourself, Anamist-kun" Fauna introduced herself, using Kurai's first name as her last as she didn't want to use her real last name, Yasenha so to try to make it seem she wasn't connected with Luke before allowing him to go back to his duties, finishing her coffee while keeping a eye on her "brother", who thankfully was playing along while finding a way to tail them by getting a date with the waitress he had apologized to.

"Good, he's gotten the idea quickly, let's just hope this goes to plan" Luke thought, taking a deep breath to relax the tensing in her muscles, it felt strange to have human muscles again as they could get tense and relax so quickly, it took some time to get used to, but he had used Kurai's gigai so many times now that she was used to it.

(A hour later, at the end of Anamist's shift)

Fauna watched Anamist clock out and lay his towel down, he told her there was a park nearby as he wanted some privacy to speak with her alone, Fauna blushed and looked downwards, appearing to be shy about being with him alone, but Luke had a bad feeling about this as they would be practically alone, but he forced himself to relax and smile at Anamist.

"T-thank you, I'd like that" Fauna would reply, as shy as she felt before taking Anamist's gloved hand, the silk felt so smooth, it must have been very expensive fabric, but considering the craftsmanship that just the gloves he wore, he definitely had very refined taste in clothes as she would allow him to lead her to the spot in the park he wanted. it might confuse the arrancar for him to know that, even though there was a male shinigami operating the gigai, that Luke could have genuine feelings of love for other men and was a known crossdresser as he regularly wore feminine panties under his uniform that he bought in secret, although not many people in the soul society was close enough with him to know.

Fauna would look around and find a bench, sitting in a more dignified way then how she did in the cafe, hoping to show that away from other people, she was more refined then she was letting on.

"I know I've talked a lot back there, so I would like you to speak first? I'd rather not hog the whole conversation myself, ya know?" Fauna told Anamist, apologizing for dominating the conversation they had back in the cafe and wished him to go ahead and ask her what he wanted so she would lay her hands on her lap, blushing a deep red before waiting for a response.

Location;; Uknown park near cafe, New York, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 549
Tags;; Luke, Okami, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum