Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Tue May 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven laughed as Escasez tried to insult him. He hadn't been using his full speed on his Sonido, but the Horseman had done well to keep up. Watching Vlad shoot an arrow into the man, the Arrancar sliced his hand on his sword while the other Hollow was distracted. Stabbing his Zanpakuto into the earth in front of himself, Graven whistled when Escasez called him an emo party reject.

"That's some pretty big talk, bitch. Hopefully you have the reiatsu to back that up. Release your Resurreccion, or you might die." Graven said calmly, all of his previous rage gone and replaced with ice. Blood began to coalesce with reiatsu around his palm as he pointed his hand at the scorpion. "I didn't want to have to use this, but I'm so done with you it isn't funny."

Vlad would notice that what was forming within Graven's palm had the same composition as a Cero, but none like he had ever heard of. It pulsed and swam with power, instead of the usual grinding pattern. He may even come to the conclusion that the blood changed the reiatsu output considerably, adding power and flow to the rampant force.

Graven gritted his teeth, the fragments of his mask doing the same as he charged the ultimate Cero. Escasez should never have seen anything like it, and would never have the opportunity to see one again. The Arrancar then smiled, fangs bared at the enemy as his death grew ever nearer.

"Do you seriously believe that you are stronger than me? Do you really believe that you have the slightest chance to leave here alive, Escasez? If so, you are sadly mistaken. I will kill you and the rest of your squad, then Dante is next. I will make sure you are all an example to Hueco Mundo of what becomes of someone who defies the Kings." Graven said, freezing over Hell with the amount of ice in his voice. Dante HAD to die for peace, and it was up to Graven to kill him. No one else was strong enough, or had enough motivation to win. This bastard was first, however, and Graven's Gran Rey Cero would take care of him within a moment.
View user profile

#22 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Thu May 07, 2015 4:06 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Escasez looked at Graven as he retorted back, telling him to release his released form or die, Escasez just laughed in Graven's face before pointing his bloodied zanpakuto at him, telling him that he didn't want to use something but he was so done with him, that it had become boring. Escasez made a face of mock disappointment.

"Oh come on, don't be like that, now why would I use my Resurreccion on someone who isn't even a king of Hueco Mundo anymore. To be honest, I've been so disappointed, I thought you'd be a lot stronger then this by now, lord Dante will be disappointed as well; he was hoping to find you so he could fight a strong opponent again, but I guess that we'll have to find another half-assed dumbass to take your place," Escasez told Graven, then both Vlad and Escasez noticed Graven's blood cero, Escasez smiled at him.

"Well, well, I thought you weren't going to play seriously, so where did you pick up that little old number? maybe you won't be disappointing after all," Escasez smiled wickedly. Although becoming bored again with Graven's ranting.

"Does it really matter? of course I don't intend to die, I enjoy killing others though and I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun, besides, it's funny that you wish to kill the king of the west when you no longer have your kingly title, you're just a reject and a hopeless case and always will be, it's only a shame that I wasn't the one to rip out your whore's neck when I had the chance!" Escasez said before Graven had fired on him with his cero and to Graven's perspective, it would look like a direct hit as Escasez fell to the ground, but just as the cero would end, Vlad would look towards Graven.

"Boss, behind you!" Vlad called out before the real Escasez appeared behind Graven, aiming to clash with the fallen king of the north.

"And I don't know about stronger, but you're definitely more stupid," Escasez smirked as Vlad stood back, there wasn't a good angle to shoot Escasez from Graven's side so he moved back on the other side of his Springer trap, feeling for the reishi chain he had made to remotely trigger Springer, he only hoped that Graven wasn't too lost in his vendetta to try and force Escasez into their trap. he did however ready his bow, forming a arrow into the string and aimed, waiting for a opportunity to shot Escasez.

Techs used:
Technique Name: Gemelos Sonído (Twin Sound Harmonies)
Technique Description: This technique adds a few steps to the normal sonido, making afterimages become clones (up to four), these clones can attack and even bleed, adding to the illusion that the opponent has hit when Escasez has just moved out the way, this is primary for diverting the opponent's attention away from Escasez or to make surprise attacks from leaving them around the area, appearing as mirages that can fight back but are quickly dealt with in one hit, even low-level hado like byakurai can take out a clone in a single hit when hit in a vital point.

*Used like Utsusemi*

Location;; Ruined memories battlesite, Outskirts of Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 420
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; sorry for the late post ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Thu May 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Does it really matter? of course I don't intend to die, I enjoy killing others though and I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun, besides, it's funny that you wish to kill the king of the west when you no longer have your kingly title, you're just a reject and a hopeless case and always will be, it's only a shame that I wasn't the one to rip out your whore's neck when I had the chance!" Escasez yelled as a metallic buzzing noise raced across Graven's sensitive hearing. The other Hollow might appear to still be standing before himn, but Graven's mastery of Sonido was such that he could recognize an afterimage. Pointing a finger forward, he charged and fired a normal Cero so as to look like he fired his Gran Rey.

"And I don't know about stronger, but you're definitely more stupid," Escasez said from behind the wolf as Vlad shouted to him. Neither of them would notice the small mile forming on Graven's face. He shifted, taking out the Aspect of Famine's legs below him and attempting to pin him to the ground with his superior physique and reiatsu. Aiming his palm at Escasez on the ground, he laughed, his mask fragment mimicking the movement of his jaw.

"Gotcha. Gran Rey Cero." Graven snickered as he would fire the overpowered Cero into the other Arrancar's face with enough force to rip off his mask fragment and possibly do serious damage. In that moment, Escasez would realize his mistake: Underestimating a King of Hueco Mundo is a very lethal pastime. He would also be able to realize at this point that Graven's Sonido is equal with his own, and they could both only ramp up from there.

Looking down at the opponent laying on the ground, Graven would stand up, brush off his coat, and pick up his Zanpakuto. With a grin of disdain on his face,  the Arrancar would point his blade at Escasez.

"I told you, release your Resurreccion or you'll die. I know you have more fight in you than that. After all, you ARE ranked third in the Ejercita de Sangre. Or was I wrong about you?"

OOC: Got tired of his shit lol Razz

Techniques Used:
Name: Cero Mastery
Effect: Graven has had far too long to practice, and it pays off well. His Ceros are far larger and far more powerful than any other at his tier, and he is able to fire them at an incredible rate. This excess of experience allows him to use the most vaunted of all Hollow techniques, the Gran Rey Cero, as well as come up with his own creative techniques involving his blood manipulation. His normal Ceros are able to be fired instantly, and require two posts to cool down.

Name: Sonido Mastery
Effect: High-speed movement is an exceedingly fine art, and none are more natural to it than Graven. As a wolf, it is part-and-parcel with his nature to strike hard and fast with as much grace as a cat. One might even call him a savant, albeit a deadly one. Due to his natural grace combined with either blade or claws, Graven is capable of preforming advanced techniques such as Senka with little to no difficulty. His skill with Sonido has even become such that he moves twice as fast as the average Captain or Espada, stunning his foes as he moves at supersonic speeds in combat.

Technique Name: Gran Rey Cero
Technique Description: Each Gran Rey Cero is unique to its wielder, and Graven’s is no exception. By adding his blood into the Cero itself, he fires off a bolt of raw power that pulses and flows like a river of liquefied lightning, stained with the blood-red of his reiatsu. This blast is far more powerful than the average Cero, and is a wonder to behold in combat. Use of this legendary Cero is forbidden within the walls of Las Noches. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and 5 posts to cool down. Graven must also have released his reiatsu for at least 1 post to use this technique, and 5 gallons of the blood under his control is used as a catalyst.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is severe, but not lethal. 3rd Degree burns are suffered over the area hit along with multiple broken bones, with the potential to be 4th Degree. Limbs may be lost, and the target is in extreme pain as their blood begins to simmer and boil. Terrain is devastated, and buildings may collapse from structural damage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd and 3rd Degree burns cover the target’s affected area, and cause large amounts of pain, especially from heated blood. Bones will probably break, and fractures are almost guaranteed.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers multiple 2nd Degree burns, some with the potential for 3rd degree. Bones might fracture, and muscles might tear from the force of the blast. Moderate pain is to be expected.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with heavy bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several bad 1st Degree burns, with heavy bruising and a light muscle ache from the force of the Cero. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the Cero if they have experience with such.
View user profile

#24 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Fri May 08, 2015 3:15 am

Escasez snarled at the quincy before Graven tripped him up from underneath, making him fall before Graven forced him down and pointed his grand ray cero at him. It would be just as Graven released his cero, Escasez would smile before Graven fired it and once the cero had finished its course, Graven would found that the Escasez that attacked him was another super realistic afterimage as Escasez would around and slash at Graven's back before dashing backwards.

"Like I said, you might be stronger, but you ain't too bright, ain't you? I would of thought someone who had truly mastered sonido would know about Gemelos Sonído and do you really think that I'm limited to only one body? then you're sorely mistaken, but...since you're being a good sport, I'll give you what you wish since you won't be satisfied unless you kill me at my full power, right?" Escasez said, smiling before taking a stretched out stance, his right foot extended fully forward and he pointed his halberd zanpakuto right down to his toes before he released a ton of spiritual pressure, smirking as Graven asked him if he was the third strongest arrancar in Dante's army.

"Man, what are you, dumbass? we ain't like your organization; we don't have numbered ranks, in a way, we have more in common with the gotei thirteen then they would admit since like them, we have different squads and my squad is one of weakest if I'm honest, not that I like it, but unlike the other squads, we have the freedom to room around wherever we damn well please, Hueco Mundo or the world of the living. But honestly, compared to some of the squad leaders and other members of the army of blood, I'm just a foot soldier to them, although I'm the second-in-command for the four horseman squad, next to my commander, Muerte, but enough about me, let's get going...Make them suffer, alacrán" Escasez explained to Graven before he released his zanpakuto, releasing a burst of red spiritual pressure that formed into a red cloud around him before disappearing to reveal Escasez's released form as he had white scorpion pincers that covered from his lower arm down and covering his spine before leading to his large, segmented tail with three stringers instead of one and his mask fragment had formed into the top part of a scorpion's head, with the large, front teeth coming in front of his face like fangs. Both Graven and Vlad would be able to feel Escasez's crushing spiritual pressure in his released form, he grinned.

"You were so eager to see my full power, well here it is, my true form, alacrán, I hope you'll do me the same custasy of going into your released form as well, it's only fair that I get to see yours, although it won't be any fun at all," Escasez before coming at Graven at a binding speed, this would be his natural speed, but it would appear as if he was using sonido before he shot his tail at so fast that Vlad wouldn't have registered he had fired his tail until it had already clashed against Graven as Escasez planned to paralyze him in one shot, Vlad watched on, he was sweating and he felt a strange feeling in his stomach when Escasez released his zanpakuto, it was like his natural effects of his famine spiritual pressure had greatly increased since he had been in his release form, Graven may notice that Vlad was looking pale while Vlad tried to resist the effects using his spiritual pressure to ward off the effects, but he knew he couldn't keep it up forever, he hoped that Graven would lead Escasez into the Springer trap and put him inside its barrier before he ran out of spirit energy, he watched and waited for the right time to strike.

techs used:
Technique Name: Gemelos Sonído (Twin Sound Harmonies)
Technique Description: This technique adds a few steps to the normal sonido, making afterimages become clones (up to four), these clones can attack and even bleed, adding to the illusion that the opponent has hit when Escasez has just moved out the way, this is primary for diverting the opponent's attention away from Escasez or to make surprise attacks from leaving them around the area, appearing as mirages that can fight back but are quickly dealt with in one hit, even low-level hado like byakurai can take out a clone in a single hit when hit in a vital point.

Location;; Ruined memories battlesite, Outskirts of Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 648
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; lol Razz fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you, especially without knowing that his sonido tech isn't limited to only one body Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Fri May 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
"You were so eager to see my full power, well here it is, my true form, Alacrán, I hope you'll do me the same custasy of going into your released form as well, it's only fair that I get to see yours, although it won't be any fun at all," Escasez snickered as his release was revealed. He looked exactly as he did all those years ago, scorpion's tail lashing as he laughed at Graven. Vlad appeared to be having trouble with the famine caused by his reiatsu as the figure before him blurred out of sight. Hearing no telltale sound of Sonido, Graven was hardly able to bring his Zanpakuto up in time to deflect the barbed stingers of his tail.

Using Sonido to disengage, Graven heaved lightly as he gathered himself. "Very well. Behold your demise." The Arrancar stated as he pointed his Zanpakuto at Escasez. The blade gleamed like glass before beginning to glow the color of blood. A pillar of reiatsu rose into the sky as Graven sighed with strain. "Awaken, Emperador Pesadumbre."

Upon uttering these words, the Zanpakuto shattered in a rush of power. The pillar of light pulsed and flowed in a beautifully grotesque way, much like watching blood coursing through one's veins. With a roar, the entire thing exploded in a shockwave strong enough to destroy the surrounding trees. Before Vlad and Escasez stood Graven, a man changed with power. His coat and pants had hardened, forming into armored plates that fit like a glove. The piece of his mask that adorned his face had lengthened and stretched seven inches outward, turning down at the end to form two symmetrical jawbones with a slight "beard", as if Norse in nature. Gloves had formed upon his hands, revealing diamond-sharp claws on the tips of his fingers. The back of his mask extended down his back in hackles made of plates, with a needled tail at the end that extended a good three feet from the base. Graven had become a predator, and it was clear who his prey was.

"Well, Escasez? Let's get this over with." Graven said with ice in his heart, the ground splintering under his reiatsu as he took a step forward.
View user profile

#26 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 am

Escasez laughed excitedly as Graven released his true hollow form. Escasez couldn't help but notice the mask that this form gave Graven and the sharp diamond edged claws he had on each finger reminded him of what acient kings looked like when they died, where their faces would be cast in gold and placed over their faces, while his fingers reminded him of a human film about a murderer who could kill people in their dreams. Although he was also pleased to get the first hiit before he released his true power.

"Well, I was hoping for something more impressive from your true form or at least, something badass, but you look like a cross between a dead king's mummy, freddy krueger and a lizard. oh well, it doesn't really matter to me what you are, the point is that now we are both at our maximum level, we can get started," Escasez said mockingly, also taking a step forward, the air sparking with their spiritual pressures.

Escasez then huffed and smiled at the same time before opening one of his pincers and firing a bala at him, rocketing at great speed towards him. While Graven might deal with that, Escasez would also sonido to get up close and personal, he would aim to stick his pincer-like hands into Graven's shoulders, pinning the two together before Escasez would then fire his tail at Graven's back, aiming to paralyze him.

"Get out of this one, King of nobody," Escasez would say, laughing maniacally while Vlad just watched from the sidelines; he wasn't be paid to interfere with their fight, he had only been paid to trap him inside the barrier, but from this point, Escasez wasn't anywhere near the trap, Vlad scowled underneath his cowl.

"Come on, boss, get him over here so I can trap him, jeez, why do I have to deal with these sorts of impractical people?...right, because they are paying me too," Vlad muttered harshly under his breath, holding what appeared to be a thin chain of reishi that was wrapped around the handles of each seele schnider. The plan was for Graven to lead Escasez into the spot, then Vlad would trigger Springer to trap Escasez inside the barrier, whatever happened after that however, Vlad would have to wait and see for the right moment to strike. Whether Graven allowed him to strike was another thing entirely.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 399
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; sorry for the late post, although I think Graven has forgot about Vlad doe Sad

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Sun May 10, 2015 9:36 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Get out of this one, King of nobody," Escasez laughed as Graven batted his Bala away with a hand. Before he knew it, the Arrancar's shoulder was pinned and the Aspect of Famine was stiing at the small of his back, aiming to paralyze him with his tail. Swinging his own, fluffier-looking tail upwards, he deflected the attack  with a low grunt.

"Geez, Escasez. With an opponent of your caliber, I would have expected to be called "Neko-San" or something. You really need to grow up." Graven would say with a smile before grabbing the scorpion by the face. Using Sonido, he moved ten stories into the air before throwing Escasez onto the Sprenger trap hard enough that the bastard broke the sound barrier on the way down.

"Your turn, Vlad!" He would yell with glee at the Quincy. Graven had not forgotten the plan in his bid for revenge, and it showed as he landed and gave the other man one of his rare smiles. Looking at the then-trapped Escasez, his expression would grow somber.

"You called me stupid without even thinking about the fact that, perhaps, I'm smarter than I may seem. You are a pitiful excuse for a Hollow, Escasez, Do you have any last words? I'll get them to your master as soon as I can." Graven would say as he pointed a single finger at the reishi cage. A Cero unlike any other began to form on his 1-inch claw, drawing reishi in instead of swirling it around in a series of grinding vertices. Vlad would notice a single tear fall down Graven's cheek as he said something so low that one could only hear if they strained.

"Alyss...This is the first. The one that stabbed our unborn pup, Muerte, is next. I swear, my love..." The Quincy would hear Graven speak under his breath, and all would be made clear. Escasez and his "Four Horseman Squad" had obviously ravaged the Arrancar's mate, and killed her after having their way. The fact that Hollows could have children may come as a shock, but it would be lessened by the look on Graven's face. He was dead serious, with a hint of depression as snowy hair fell over his tanned flesh. The former King of Hueco Mundo sighed, the tear drying up in the heat of the Cero, so that it never existed.

"Well, Escasez? This is the end, so you might as well say something. I swear on my former throne that I will tell Dante when next we meet."

Technique Charging:
Technique Name: Cero Devastación
Technique Description: As this technique is released, Graven draws his power back in upon itself, causing a large blast of crimson reishi to draw itself from the target to his finger, tail, or mouth. Anything caught within the blast collapses in upon itself from the sudden lack of spiritual matter in the area affected, much like a vacuum. Of course, the sudden rush of matter colliding with itself proceeds to evacuate outward, causing a large-scale shockwave that slices through anything in the vicinity. This occurrence marks the key difference between Cero Devastación and the Cero of any other released Arrancar; Graven’s Cero has the ability to implode instead of explode.  This technique takes a single post to charge, and takes 3 posts to cool down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The target takes severe damage from the Cero, a bullet-like wound being blasted into whatever was struck. The area around the wound is warped, the bones crunching inward upon the hole itself as the reishi bonds are dissolved and weakened. The secondary shockwave causes deep slash wounds across the entire blast site.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Damage done to an opponent is awful, a fist-sized crater appearing in the flesh where the reishi is drawn away. Multiple bones break as they are stressed inward towards the blast radius. The shockwave sent out causes large slash wounds across the body.
Opponent is Equal Tier: The opponent takes a large amount of damage, fingertip-sized craters opening themselves in the area affected and bones fracturing from the inward force. Deeper-than-average slash wounds are suffered from the wave of power released in the aftershock.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Average damage is done to the target, with the reishi around the area struck beginning to loosen. Bones begin to fracture and heavy bruising forms from the force dragging them inward. The shockwave released causes average slash wounds, becoming shallower around the edges.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: An opponent of this tier suffers minor damage, with muscle ache and bruising from the intense gravitic force. Shallow slash wounds caused by the secondary shockwave spatter the affected area, causing large amounts of pain. Any terrain caught in the blast is obliterated, collapsing from severe structural damage with any rubble drawn toward the center of the blast.
View user profile

#28 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Sun May 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Escasez grinned wickedly as Graven managed to deflect his attacks while he commentated that with him at the level he was, he expected to be called Neko-san or something, Escasez laughed.

"Maybe, but I tend to enjoy fighting, especially against a strong opponent, it amuses me," Escasez said grinning before Graven grabbed his face and launched into sonido up above the ground before throwing him downwards, not seeming to realize that the action meant that Escasez's pincers tore through his shoulders as he hadn't released his hands first before throwing, causing Graven's blood to fall besides him. Escasez then noted that Graven called to his quincy pet to take over. Vlad, hearing his boss call to him and seeing Escasez in the trap, sigh in relief.

"Finally, now I get to do what you paid me for, Now; verstricken, Springer!" Vlad called out and pulled on the reishi chains, the four seele schnider in the X formation he laid out started to float around Escasez before forming the barrier of reishi, trapping him within Springer. Escasez Grunted from being forced down with such force that he couldn't regain his stance before getting trapped by the quincy's technique. He tried breaking it with his tail and pincers, but he got nowhere.

"Damn you, Quincy, stop interfering with this fight," Escasez would snarl at Vlad, while Vlad himself didn't care what he told him.

"You seem to think that I give a crap, well, I don't, if you don't seem to remember, quincies live to exterminate hollows of every kind, the only reason I not killing my boss is because he's paying me a lot of money not too, besides, I've not been getting out lately since you ate all the hollows around, it's left me very bored," Vlad said coldly to Escasez before Graven came over. He told him that he was a pitiful excuse for a hollow and asked if he had any last words for lord Dante to hear. Escasez wouldn't respond to that, only smile in a bloodthirsty way that would bring back memories in Graven as he looked as he devoured Graven's mate unborn fetus, the blood covering his face in the way his face looked now.

Vlad heard what Graven said under his breath, although he had already guessed that Graven was on a vendetta with this guy and the army of blood, but apparently, his wrath was aimed more towards Escasez, a guy called Muerte, the squad they were in and Dante himself.

"Great, another guy with a murdered family sob story, well at least it wasn't weird like the last one," Vlad thought, remembering the time he had to deal with a lesbian's murdered family case and killing the person who murdered her family, it was kind of akward, at least this one was relatively normal.

Escasez looked Graven straight in the eyes as he charged his cero as he asked him to say something, then, suddenly, Graven would be hit straight in the back by a dark purple skull bala, that if hit, it would cause Graven to start to fall.

"And you seem you underestimated me, pal, especially about two things; I normally come with friends and two, like I would let myself get killed by you or fight fair," Escasez would tell him as Muerte came out from the shadows, his right hand sparking with energy before he fired another bala at the quincy, forcing Vlad to counter with a Heilig Pfeil, causing a clash before Muerte then fired one at a seele schnider, blasting it away and breaking down enough of the barrier for Escasez to escape from it.

As Escasez left the barrier, his tail would shoot towards Graven again while Muerte contined to fire his skull bala at Vlad, keeping him busy so he couldn't help Graven.

"This time, you can tell Dante yourself, Graven," Escasez smiled, aiming to paralyze him and drag him back to lord Dante's castle in Hueco Mundo.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 656
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; get rekt, son DAT ARSE:gun: XD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#29 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Mon May 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
"And you seem you underestimated me, pal, especially about two things; I normally come with friends and two, like I would let myself get killed by you or fight fair." Graven's eyes danced as he felt a skull-shaped Bala strike his back. This was it! His shoulders ached from Escasez's pincers, and Muerte's Bala stung a bit, but none of that mattered to the wolf. He was having the time of his life, and was fully ready to kill the two upstarts who slaughtered his family. As the Aspect of Death engaged Vlad after breaking Escasez out, Graven shrugged his shoulders back into place.

"Cero Devastacion!" The Arrancar shouted with glee as he pointed the now-charged Cero at the scorpion. A slim beam of light shot through the lunging enemy's torso, followed by a large blast backwards towards Graven's position. Whether or not this hit, Graven would usse this as a distraction to Sonido forwad and kick Escasez hard in the abdomen. The red reishi streaming through his hackles would brighten for a moment before firing off an ordinary, albeit powerful, Cero through his foot.

Using Escasez as a base, Graven would then Sonido towards Muerte, fangs bared as he went to stab his with his wolf's claws. "Did you two honestly think I didn't expect you to team up? In fact, I welcome it! Muerte, you killed my pup, then had Escasez eat him. I'LL KILL YOU!!"

Regardless, Graven meant every word he said, and Vlad might ascertain the true nature of the monsters before him. Muerte and Escasez were the lowest of the low, the very filth upon the ground they walked upon. Killing them would be a favor to both humanity and Hollow-kind, saving many of both races from a certain death. Some Shinigami might even be relieved to see them dead.

Graven would grit his teeth hard as he struck Muerte, forcing his claws ever deeper into the bastard. He deserves no mercy, and the Arrancar would give him none. A quick glance at Escasez would tell him how the weaker opponent was faring before he sought to assist Vlad. The Quincy was, after all, weaker than he and thus required his protection.
View user profile

#30 Re: Northern Lights (Private) on Wed May 13, 2015 5:44 am

Escasez saw the cero coming however and easily sonidoed at the way, although Escasez and Vlad couldn't help but notice how his cero didn't exploded as normal, but instead imploded around the set target area he was aiming for, before sending his tail back at Graven, aiming to piece him from behind.

Then, Escasez would notice a Heilig Pfeil in his tail, where one of his segmented parts was, but this one was different from the other ones he had fired so far; this one had a flame-like fletching sticking out of it, Escasez would grin before he saw the fletching glow before it violently exploded, causing Escasez to yelp in pain as his tail was blow clean from his body and covering the arrancar's body in reishi flames as Vlad walked out the shadows, his bow raised as Escasez stared at him with the "I'm going to give you a slow and painful death" kind of looks.

"You seem to have the wrong idea about me, both you and my boss; just because I'm human, doesn't automatically make me weaker to you; for you guys, that's your greatest weakness that you continue to underestimate me. Since I watched you fight the boss, I was able to notice that the parts of your tail that are segmented, isn't covered by either your hollow bone armour nor your hierro, it's a weak point in your tail that in your careless of me, I exploited...so, care to underestimate me know, asshole?" Vlad spat coldly at Escasez, spitting on the ground in disgust of the arrancar that stood before him; not because of Graven's sob story or anything, but being underestimated was one of his greatest pet peeves and he simply thought it was time to teach this arrancar a lesson as well as protecting his boss from the attack.

Muerte countered Graven with his halberd zanpakuto, using it so they would clash before he would slash at Graven to force him back, smiling wickedly as he did so.

"Well, Well, Well, so Escasez was right; he did find a petty ghost in cairo; Well, lord Dante will be pleased that he came back, that way, it will be more fun for my lord to crush him, but for now, let's just have some fun and you better not go to help your pet because then you'll take your eyes off of me and you know I won't miss the chance to shot you in the back, Graven, Ghost of the north and a morning dumbass to boot. Although it's a shame that you didn't say what I did to the corpse of that lovely whore you kept in your bedchambers; Mhmm so sweet and soft, especially her cold corpse next to my body...it's a shame that lord Dante destroyed the remains, I would love to stuff her and use her as what humans here call a blow up doll," Muerte said, laughing evilly, his eyes glowing red before he raised his hand and charged a cero; Graven would notice that his cero was shaped like a large human skull before he would fire it at Graven, the skull getting bigger as it approached this fallen king, it's mouth open to devour Graven and exploded on impact.

techs used:
Technique Name: Kuroi honō: Makikomu (Black flame: engulf)
Technique Description: Vlad generates a arrow with a flame-like fletching, he then fires this arrow at his target, once the arrow hits the target, the explodes violent with flames made of Reishi, engulfing the target in flames. Requires two post cool down before reuse

Kuroi honō: Makikomu:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will be heavily damage and will have serious burns covering the body with some parts still on fire for another post unless put out
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will be greatly damaged with some heavy burns and some parts on fire which will stay lit on fire for another post unless put out
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will have a good amount of damage with some burns and some parts on fire which will stay like that for one post unless put out
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will have little damage on hem, with some light burns and some of their clothing or anything else on fire, which will remain burning for one post unless put out
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will take the least amount of damage, with light exterior burns on the skin and some clothing or anything else maybe on fire, which will continue to burn for one post unless put out

Muse;;
Word Count;; 544
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; Ok, here's the deal; for the sake of making it easier for each other as Vlad will be fighting Escasez and you'll be fighting Muerte; in your next post and for the rest of the thread, control Escasez so I can fight him without knowing what he'll do and I'll control Muerte in the fight against you, understand? c:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum