Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Graven sighed, placing his Coke on the table. The caffeine helped to soothe his nerves, an unmistakably useful effect that few things can replicate. Looking at Vlad, he listened intently as the Quincy described a lack of Hollow activity in Karakura Town, which was extremely strange. There wasn't much prime hunting ground in the Living World, and it would definitely take someone of his caliber and reputation to chase off Hollows in these quantities. At Vlad's question, he templed his fingers before answering.

"Escasez, as he likes to be called, is an extremely high-ranking member of the Army of Blood. As a member of the so-called Four Horseman Squad, he is an exceptionally powerful individual, probably about on par with you. His rank is the equivalent of a Third Seated Shinigami, if you think of AoB as a Division. His base animal is a scorpion, and in his Resurreccion he has a poison to match it, allowing him to paralyze his opponents for a time. This, combined with his personal Cero, isn't as much of a problem as it is a nuisance, but they aren't all he can manage. Tell me, has anyone in Karakura died of starvation recently?"

After hearing Vlad's answer, Graven would begin to explain further, yet his eyes would darken and his reiatsu would become more and more ominous a he spoke.

"Escasez has a very peculiar reiatsu. Anyone with any kind of spiritual pressure at all needs to eat, yes? His reiatsu causes any spiritually aware beings around him to stop feeling hunger at all. They will refuse to eat, even when presented food specially prepared for them. If the reiatsu isn't purged from them after 4 days of repeated exposure, their reiatsu will begin to eat itself and they will die a slow, painful death."

Graven watches the looke on Vlad's face as he waits for his answer. Getting to know the Quincy would be essential to the success of the mission, and vice versa. The Arrancar could only hope that the young pup across from him knew this, and could understand the severity of the current situation.

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:52 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad paid close attention to Graven as he spoke about their target, a arrancar called Escasez, apparently, a part of one of the Army of Blood's most well know squads; The Four Horseman and about how his power was based in a scorpion's form, with additional issues as he produced a poison that could knock out a target on a successful hit, rendering them unconscious for a unstated amount of time and a "special" cero as Graven put it, although he failed to mention what sort of cero it was if it was truly special. Graven then asked Vlad if anyone had died of starvation recently. Vlad had to think for a moment before answering that one.

"Well, I've not seen anyone personally die from self starvation as your suggesting, but what I did notice in the last hollow I found wasn't attacking anything; human or souls, it simply walked past them, even though even I could tell it was starving as you could see its rib cage and its bone structure sticking through its skin, it was pretty creepy to see and that was only a week ago, but in any case, all the more reason to get this guy away from the town before all of Karakura town starves itself to death" Vlad explained to Graven about his encounter with the starving hollow from only a week ago that he put out its misery. Graven seemed content with the answer as he explained that this was the unique power of Escasez's spiritual pressure that it caused anyone with spiritual pressure to forgo food and even refuse to eat food that is put right in front of them before eventually, the target will starve themselves to death but in a forced way.

"All the more reason to get him out of town since a lot of people here have some amount of spirit energy and therefore, spiritual pressure and I know just the place," Vlad told Graven before picking up a expensive looking laptop as the laptop case was made from pure silver to the naked eye but was in fact spiritualized silver, a expensive sub element of silver made from reishi that only talented Quincy craftsman were able to forge properly and on the top of the laptop was the quincy cross as a decal on top of the case as Vlad opened it and turned it on, switching quickly to google maps and showing Graven a location that was in the countryside not far outside the city limits.

"We've bait him here; it was apparently a cursed house by nearby residents that, according to news reports, exploded after a boiler malfunctioned and blow the house to pieces, but...I know that isn't really what happened as I went there and there were traces of both hollow and shinigami spiritual pressure, one captain level, one lieutenant level or higher and I know who's spiritual pressure the lieutenant's was as I met him once before, a year ago to be exact, but...his spiritual pressure back then was about the level of a third seat, now, it's doubled that so I wasn't sure if I was reading it correctly but it was him; Luke Yasenha...Although I guess some sort of battle happened, I haven't got anymore details to share but this place has been long abandoned since then so it will perfect to lead him there once we can bait him. Once we got him, I can setup Springer and trap him within the barrier it creates, whatever you wish to do with, either kill him or interrogate him, that's your problem, but it's up to you to make that call" Vlad explained to Graven as he looked at the map while remembering the shinigami with the black hair and red eyes who got his ass handed to him by a strong adjuchas hollow, the other girly looking one he didn't care to recall the name for didn't fair any better and failed to beat it. He finished explaining his plan of action before waiting for his "boss" to respond with what they should do.

(Meanwhile, in the opposite end of Karakura town)

Escasez was having fun with this one, in fact, he was having more fun recently then ever; devouring the weak hollows that stayed around, but the remaining few got killed by a quincy of all things. Escasez smiled at the thought.

"Mhmm, a quincy eh? I thought they were extinct or something, but I guess there's still one around and I smelled a old playmate coming into the world of the living...Mhmm, those were good times, banging that whore before lord Dante tore her to pieces, Hehe~ good times..." Escasez thought out loud to himself, chuckling as he came up towards a pulse, who was frozen both by fear and his overwhelming spiritual pressure as he came down on her, tearing her clothes off and proceeding to rape the poor woman's soul before he bit into her neck and tore her head clean off, finishing inside her before letting her dead body fall to the ground as he devoured the rest of the soul. Wiping his mouth, he grunted.

"Barely enough for a starter, even when her spirit energy spiked when I raped her...oh well, let's find someone else, maybe someone from Cairo, their souls tasted hot at least and with some flavor" Escasez mumbled to himself before heading off into the night with blood coating his mouth and a disappearing corpse of the woman's soul, breaking apart into pieces and slowly ascending towards the sky.

Location;; Vlad's house, Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 930
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Graven listened intently as Luke described the area that they would lure Escasez to. A small house a fair way outside of the town, eh? He thought to himself as images flashed before his eyes. An exceedingly beautiful blonde, stomach swelling slightly with a child...his child. Blood splattering him as she was...NO! Graven scolded himself mentally, pain crossing his face for a brief instant as he pushed the awful memory away. Vlad was saying something about interrogating Escasez. Why would he do that?

"No. I'm going to tear him apart ever so slowly, and only when he begs for mercy and forgiveness will I deign to kill him." Graven said with so much hatred in his voice that it would be apparent that Escasez had wronged him. Vlad would realize that this had been a long time coming for the bastard, and that he would die if he tried to stop it. All of a sudden, Graven felt a quick, weak flash of reiatsu as a woman was violated and slaughtered, followed by a rush of familiar energy that could only belong to one person.

"Escasez" Graven spat before bursting into a Sonido so fast that Vlad's advanced detection wouldn't kick in until afterwards. The Quincy might realize, then of all times, that Graven was purposely moving slower earlier that night. He was headed towards the cabin Vlad had mentioned, and hopefully the other Arrancar followed suit. The two did, after all, have a bit of a score to settle.

Arriving there first, Graven paced around the area and noted his surroundings quickly, the mark of a good tactician. He sensed the fading dregs of a colossal battle fought not too long ago, and decided that it would be a good place to host another one. Flaring his considerable amount of reiatsu, he hoped that it would be a good enough reason for Escasez to come, even if he was going to just taunt him more. The Arrancar had had enough, and the Aspect of Famine was going to die a transcendently painful death.

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Vlad watched Graven's face twist in pain before he banished it as he looked over the map and explained that he was going to kill Escasez in the most painful and creative ways he could find, Vlad struged.

"Whatever you say, boss, once he's in Springer, he's all yours and I'll get paid, everyone's happy then" Vlad said, not really caring about what the arrancar had against this guy, but it was a pretty serious vendetta. But it wasn't like Vlad had done missions like this before and normally, the guy or girl on the vendeta, if they came with him normally ended up dead on their own means and because of that, he didn't get paid which was why Vlad had tapped Graven's bank account with his reishi so he could pull all of Graven's money reserves if this mission went sour. Then Vlad felt the same thing that Graven felt but to a much better level as he felt the woman's soul get raped then torn mercilessly apart by a unknown arrancar, but he presumed this must be Escasez, which Graven confirmed moments later before Graven used his sonido to go after him.

"Hey, wait up" Vlad yelled after him, raising his hood again and heading after him using his Hirenkyaku to keep up with Graven, although Graven was faster then Vlad, but not long after Graven got to the ruined and battle scarred warzone that the house used to stand on, Vlad arrived next to him.

"You know, if your going to rush off without me, you're going to get us both killed, calm down and let me set up Springer" Vlad told him as to he took his seele schniders from his back and laid them in a X formation, before he noticed that Graven had suddenly started to release a ton of spiritual pressure, Vlad cursed and ran over and grabbed him.

"Are you crazy or something?! you're going to wake..." Vlad started to yell at Graven, but before he could even finish his sentence, roars came from the forest as nearby hollows had woken as they had been hiding in the forest surrounding the battleground as it was out of reach of Escasez's spiritual pressure and know...food had come to them and let them know they had arrived.

(Meanwhile, somewhere in Karakura town)

Escasez stopped when he detected a familiar spiritual pressure, he smiled evilly.

"So the Ghost has come back to life, very good...Lord Dante will be pleased that we drew him out of hiding after all these years since we lost track of him...let's go say hi and see if he's still morning after his whore of a wife...speaking of which, it appears that he got company, let's hope they don't kill them before I get my fun" Escasez chuckled to himself before heading off in a leisurely walk towards Graven's spiritual pressure while from Graven's and Vlad's prospective, they could see uncountable glowing red eyes appear from the forest as the hollows were waking up, eager to eat, the first wave of hollows; five regular hollows and five flying hollows shot out the forest and headed towards the battlefield where Vlad and Graven were as their food smelled good and they were eager to taste it.

Hollows tier and post count:
All hollows are tier 4-3

Time till first wave of hollows hit: 0/1

Time till Escasez gets there: 0/3

Location;; Ruined memories battlesite, Outskirts of Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 539
Tags;; Vlad, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri May 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Are you crazy or something?! you're going to wake..." Vlad yelled before the screams of nearly a dozen Hollows reached them. Graven smiled mercilessly as 10 of the small creatures descended upon them. Blood began to flow around the Arrancar, the crimson ichor exuding power before lashing out and striking the nearest Hollow with all the force of a Cero. The Hollow would cry out in pain for an instant before disintegrating, the other Hollows backing off for a moment at the display of power.

"Do you pests really want to cross a Lorde?" Graven said coldly, hellish eyes flashing dangerously at the 9 remaining Hollows. They would hesitate for at least a moment, deciding whether or not to attack before Graven would lash out again, taking the (after)lives of two more of the beasts. They really were quite annoying, and Graven was getting fed up with their interruption.

"Well? Are you going to answer, or do I have to kill MORE of you?" the Arrancar asked, raising his reiatsu high enough that the Hollows would be crushed beneath it. Vlad might notice that he was being kind in a very strange way, incapacitating them so that they wouldn't want to fight them and die. Killing several of them was just part-and-parcel with getting their surrender.

At the moment, Escasez was Graven's only priority. Anything that got in his way would die, and these Hollows were no exception. While he would prefer not to kill them, he would enjoy the act all the same if it came down to it. Graven was a Hollow after all, despite his evolutionary state, and the act of violence ALWAYS got his blood pumping. In fact, the upcoming fight with Escasez would be just delectable. As the other Hollows hemmed and hawed about whether or not to attack, the Arrancar allowed himself the mental indulgence of savoring the thought of ripping into the bastard with his claws.

"Vlad, how is this...Sprenger coming? I don't want him to show up before you're prepared. Dealing with corpses for allies is always such a hassle." Graven asked the Quincy, waiting for his response before continuing. "Hurry it up. He's getting close."

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Sun May 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Vlad watched the hollow get smashed into the landscape from Graven's blood ability, not really caring as long as he got covered as he had set up the X formation with his seele schniders while he shot down a few of the flying hollows with his Heilig Pfeil, hitting them down with quick and precise shots.

Although the hollows were afraid of the being before them, the few that were alive charged at them, including the ones in the air, dive bombing them, letting Vlad have a turn to fight the hollows as he leapt backwards, forming a arrow into his bow, before he did something that Graven wouldn't have seen before: he split the arrow in his bow into three before firing them and then, by manipulating the reishi structure of each arrow, they split endless times in the air until the sky was filled with the Heilig Pfeils and then they rained down, killing the remaining hollows before Graven could continue on with his ramblings.

"Jeez, you're such a pain in the ass, ain't you? Still, to answer your question, it's already in place, all you need to do is be the bait and then, he's all yours boss" Vlad told Graven before he felt multiple violent spiritual pressures as a horde of hollows came from the forest, near two hundred hollows surged from the darkness, eager to eat no matter the cost, they had no intelligence, only raw instinct to survive laid inside them now so simply commanding them was useless in their frenzy to eat and live another day.

Although something else was odd about these hollows that Vlad noticed and cursed before looking at Graven.

"We have a problem; these ain't regular hollows; these are pre menos hollows" Vlad told Graven, hoping he understood the new problem as these hollows were hollows that ate each other and were nearing the time that they would all fuse together into a menos grande, a event that they had to prevent before they fused as Vlad aimed his bow and started to fire.

(Meanwhile, halfway to the site)

Escasez could detect Graven's spiritual pressure more easily now he was close up to the site, he grinned and smiled, his shark-like teeth giving him a very creepy, evil smile.

"That's him for sure and he seemed to have gotten worked up again, how wonderful that is, it'll be that much rewarding when he gets our surprise; I sure loved the look on his face the last surprise we gave him back in his kingdom, especially the screams of that whore he called a wife, Mhmm, quite a hottie, in a way, it's a pitty lord Dante killed her, it would have been more fun to bring her here with me so I could rape her again in front of him to remind him of his place, but that's the past now and I'll enjoy rubbing some extra salt into his various wounds" Escasez spoke out loud, he had imagine himself whispering into Graven's ear while he tore out various organs and body parts, leaving the head for last, just to savour the moment before he quickened his step, eager not for the battle, but for the meal that the victory promised him.

techs used:
Technique Name: Kuroi honō: Hyō (Black flame: hail)
Technique Description: Vlad, using a single arrow of Reishi, splits that arrow into three before firing, where Vlad using his manipulation of Reishi, duplicating them in mid-air as a way of getting round his bow's lack of the ability to fire more then three arrows at once. Requires a one post cool down before reuse

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will be heavily damaged and will have deep puncture wounds which may bleed for a total of three posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will be greatly damaged, will some puncture wounds covering his/her body and may bleed for a total of two posts
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will have a good amount of damage, with some puncture holes which may bleed for one post
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will have some light damage, with some visable damage do the the outer skin and holes in clothing or other objects attached to the body like a arrancar's mask for example
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent may not even take damage apart from some light burn damage on the skin to indicate otherwise

Location;; Ruined memories battlesite, Outskirts of Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 535
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon May 04, 2015 6:19 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Graven began to smile as nearly two hundred Hollows emerged from the surrounding forest. They were maturing well, and he was proud of them all for getting as far as they have. Soon, they would become a Gillian or two, the lowest class of Menos Grande. As a Vasto Lorde himself, he valued this achievement, and had no desire to kill them.

"We have a problem; these ain't regular hollows; these are pre menos hollows" Vlad said in a slightly condescending tone, as if he believed that Graven couldn't possibly understand the evolutionary tree of the Hollow race. The Arrancar frowned, looking at his ally with a patience born of thousands upon thousands of years of teaching table manners to half-witted, mostly-starved Hollows.

[color=red]"Of course they have nearly ascended. It is only natural, after all, that a Menos should be born in times of strife such as these. I should know, as I am a Vasto Lorde who broke his mask. Do not kill them. These, at least, will listen." Graven informed the Quincy. Hollows who had begun to devour each other habitually spent a majority of their time in Hueco Mundo, and thus knew the authority of the Hollow Kings.

"Hollows, HALT." Graven stated firmly, crushing and immobilizing every last one of them with the weight of his reiatsu before continuing. "I am Graven Fel, King of the North. I am Vasto Lorde, and you WILL LISTEN! Every one of you must go back to Hueco Mundo swiftly, as Escasez of the Ejercito de Sangre dies here, upon the ground where you stand. Go to the Forest of Menos and complete your rites of passage there."

Graven would open a Garganta and wait there as the Hollows walked through, bowing to him as they passed. Vlad would notice that he was well respected amongst them, and may even get curious, but that would be none of the Arrancar's concern. All that mattered now was the Horseman currently about 2 miles away, and he would have his revenge at last. Just feeling his reiatsu made Graven's turn ominous again, yet the storm was about to break.

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Tue May 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Vlad had only killed two or three of the pre menos hollows before Graven told him to not kill anymore of them, he sighed and lowered his weapon, although he didn't like hollows because of the soul suicide effect hollow reiatsu could have if it got into quincies.

"As you wish, boss" Vlad said in a disgruntled way, not pleased by his boss's condescending tone he used to speak with, it annoyed him, but he decided to suck it up for the large amount of money he was being paid. He watched as Graven crushed the hollows with just his spiritual pressure, explaining himself as the king of the north and that they will return to the menos forest to finish the task of becoming a menos grande. Graven opened the garganta back to the menos forest and the hollows obeyed him and entered, all two hundred of them, Vlad nodded as even he admitted, he was slight impressed if nothing else.

"Not bad for a parlour trick I guess," Vlad said, although he still sounded unconcerned about his employer.

it was at this time that Graven would feel the presence of pure evil and a hand touch his shoulder as Escasez moved to whisper in Graven's ear.

"Well, well, isn't it the Former king of the north, you haven't changed at all, have you? still mourning over that whore you called a queen, what a pity that you passed out before we could have our fun," Escasez would whisper, smiling cruelly as he spoke. Before Graven would turn to attack him, he would have Sonidoed out the way, appearing in front of him but a couple of meters from the Springer trap.

"It doesn't matter anyway, we didn't get to fight the last time we tore through that dump you called a kingdom so this time, I get my fun," Escasez said, laughing as he released his special spiritual pressure, the one Vlad had been warned about and that Graven knew from experiencing its effects from the local hollows; spiritual pressure that embodied famine and starvation. Vlad then released some of his spiritual pressure to ward off its unusual effects as he aimed his bow at him.

"I guess then this is where the fight really begins," Vlad muttered before aiming at Escasez and firing a Heilig Pfeil at him, only for Escasez to dodge and Sonido in front of Vlad.

"Hmm, a quincy eh? I didn't know you kept a quincy for a pet, Graven, it never ceases to amaze me at how weak you really are to rely on weak humans," Escasez said, grinning as he went to punch Vlad, Vlad countered by bringing his reishi blades up, trapping Escasez's right arm in between the blades, like he had done with Graven earlier, but Escasez moved a lot faster then Vlad and simply grabbed him with his free hand and toss him away, although the reishi blades dug into Escasez's flesh, leaving a decent-sized cut marks on his arm, which bled only a little as the droplets of blood fell to the ground, Escasez huff out loud at the wound.

"Little pest cut me, no matter, come on Graven, I do hope you won't pass out before we get to play," Escasez told Graven, gesturing at him to come and get him, Escasez took a guarding stance, eager for Graven to attack him.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 560
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; don't take control of Escasez, I'll do his counters and decided if things hit or not, you get the idea ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Passed out? As I recall, your boss had me pinned to the wall, and was dealing with me while you ravaged my territory and violated my mate. Don't you DARE speak like that about her!" Graven growled darkly before using Sonido, a metallic buzz filling the air as he moved far too fast for any eyes to follow. Appearing behind Escasez, Graven would charge a Cero aimed at the back of his head and fire. The intensity of the blast would be insane, far beyond any that Vlad had seen, for the Arrancar's hatred fueled his mastery of the technique.

Whether or not the Cero hit, Graven would use Sonido to move nearer to the Quincy, drawing his Zanpakuto and closing with another burst of speed. He hoped to use the Cero as a distraction for his furious assault with his blade. However, he still ad words to speak to this trash.

"You bastard, you have no mind of your own, do you? You have no idea what you did when you raped her. You made the deadliest enemy possible. You should know, though. It WAS your master, after all, that forced me to evolve into this! I hate you. I hate you...SO...MUCH!!!" Graven would yell before powering through Escasez's defenses in an attempt to slash his shoulder. Exerting his reiatsu, 15 gallons of blood would pool up around the Arrancar as he disengaged again, this time off to the right as more of the red ichor splurts from any wounds he caused on the Aspect of Famine.

Turning back to the Arrancar, Graven would watch through the smoke from the Cero and search for any sign of wounds that were significantly damaging. He didn't want to use his Resurreccion if he could help it, not on this trash. However, he couldn't dare underestimate him a second time. The first had cost him everything, and he couldn't afford to die until Dante was lying dead at his feet. Dammit, where is he? He should have come out by now. He thought to himself as the remnants of the explosion trailed lazily into the sky.

"Come on out, you bastard! Where are you?" Graven yells into the smoke, Waiting for a response. The other Arrancar would die tonight, and Graven didn't appreciate any interruptions to his fight.

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Tue May 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Escasez grinned wickedly, his taunts were working well as Graven charged at him and launched into his sonido, although since they hadn't fought before, it would have been impossible for Graven to know that Escasez had master sonido as well as Graven would experience as Escasez could follow his movement easily and as soon as he stopped behind him, he grabbed Graven's arm, twisting it before he fired the cero, blasting the destructive beam into the sky. Once he had finished, Escasez would then quickly charge a bala and then punch Graven in the chest, firing the bala in point blank range to blast him back before Graven went into another sonido, this time to go in between him and the quincy pet. Escasez laughed at Graven.

"You really are a hopeless case, ain't ya? you don't get it, do you? we needed you to hate us and to come after us, after all, lord Dante loves to fight, if there isn't anyone to fight, it gets rather dull so guess where we headed when we got bored? your kingdom, all those years ago. lord Dante thought it would be more fun to leave you alive with what had happened, just so you could come back and fight us again, simply because it amuses us," Escasez explained to Graven, laughing diabolically as he drew his halberd from his back to counter Graven's wild attacks, although then he released his spiritual pressure, creating a mass amount of blood to appear as he dashed away again, even some from the wound that the quincy made, although Graven would notice the blood would flow out, but it appeared weak and thin and dropped to the ground, Escasez laughed again.

"Is that the best you can do? you see, Ghost of the north, my blood is useless to your ability, it's too thin to form properly. Although it's a interesting power, it's not really that impressive once you get to the bare bones of it" Escasez would tell him, walking up to him before using his sonido, appearing behind Graven, smirking evilly.

"...Right behind you" Escasez grinned before he aimed to impale Graven from behind, but then, Vlad dashed towards him and used his reishi blades to pin Escasez's blade into the ground instead.

"Out of all the things I dislike, the least is being underestimated, especially by someone like you," Vlad would say coldly before using Escasez's zanpakuto as a lever, he pushed himself up and kicked Escasez in the face, sending him backwards slightly before Vlad aimed and fired a Heilig Pfeil at him again, managing to hit into Escasez's shoulder, making him grunt in pain before using his zanpakuto to stop himself.

He grunted once again as he pulled the arrow out and broke it in his hand.

"What a pain in the ass you are, Quincy, but keep out of this, this battle concerns only the emo party reject over there next to you," Escasez snarled at Vlad, who didn't reveal anything as his face was pretty much hidden, he looked to Graven and waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 514
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum