Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The silvery moonlight gleamed upon snowy hair as Graven stood above the northern part of Karakura. The Arrancar scowled, hellish eyes gleaming through the shadows covering the sleepy town. His prey was distant, providing the wolf with too much free time as he awaited the man he searched for. The bastard had given him the slip in Hueco Mundo, leading Graven on a wild goose chase. Last time he had caught up, they were in Cairo, Egypt of all places! He refused to allow him the opportunity to escape again, however.

Dropping to the street, he opened his Pesquisa as far as he could in order to search out any sensitive humans nearby that could help, or at least give him a place to stay for the next couple of days. Finding the residential district was easy enough, but even in the spirit-rich environment of Karakura there weren't many humans strong enough to handle his presence for long. Cursing, he began to move along a meandering path towards one who had at least some promise.

Graven took a deep breath, enjoying the night air of a place not tainted by the blood of innocents. There were too many years where he was forced to kill rowdy Hollows for Simetria, the organization that had found him in it's early days. It had refined as far as judgment and punishment went, but that had only been when other Arrancar had started to pop up. After all, Hollows didn't have a wide range of emotions outside of hunger, lust, and rage until they evolved further, and the Arrancar are the epitome of Hollow Evolution.

He had begun to approach the source of the reiatsu he had sensed earlier, putting a hand on his Zanpakuto. The house before Graven wasn't too large, but wasn't small either, allowing enough room for a small family to live in. Hesitantly, he knocked on the hardwood door, noting that something was off about whoever lived here. He gripped his sword tighter, wary of what he might find hidden within this mortal's home.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:25 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad had been working all day on a stunning dress for a rich woman that asked him to make her a dress for a party coming in a couple of days, But as he worked, he felt a kind of unease that caused his stomach to go off a little; over the past year, besides from a few hollows every once in a while, things had slowed down for Vlad and it felt strange to have free time from working as a part time assassin. Of course, he did the occasional contract every so often but they had been coming in less and less, especially after dealing with the female arrancar, who embarrassed him publicly, which even know remembering them in highsight, caused a shiver to go down his back, although she did pay him handsomely for his trouble so his thoughts were eased.

He finished up lining the rim of the dress with a shiny silver thread; the client had wanted a white dress but for it to shine so it wasn't just like a commoner's dress you bought cheaply and he agreed with her since he was a professional tailor as well, he knew people like his client required the highest standard and that's why they came to him. the pattern he had sown in were like stars and decorative waves and swirls around the skirt of the dress with addition swirls where the cups were for the client's "modest cleavage", which made him blush a little, despite himself, but from memory, he thought it was strange that only women had visited him for his services in the recent few years, which Vlad allowed himself a small smile to creep onto his face before finishing the current work on the dress, although he still had the custom gloves to make and the high heels to make for her. Yes, Vlad had, in recent years, been learning to make shoes for his clients as he found giving them the whole set of new clothes had a certain "special" reward for his clients and he found he got paid better for the extra effort so at the end of the day, it was worth it.

He placed his needle and threads into a case with the quincy cross on it and sat down on his sofa and turned the TV on, watching the news report that an undisclosed site had turned several miles of what used to be a large town into a massive desert and the area deemed unsafe for people to enter with dead bodies appearing, although since Vlad could see spirits, he could see clearly on the screen, a ton of hollows around in the area. He huffed before switching channels to watch masterchef, a popular british cooking program.

"Man, I've had a long day, my fingers hurt from all that detail threading, it's a pain in the ass but at least the client is paying well for it..." Vlad complained to himself, nursing his hands as his knuckles were red but before he could go get a ice pack to cool his knuckles off, he detected a strong spiritual pressure scanning for spiritual pressure and Vlad knew that the arrancar had found him as his guard was lowered so he wasn't hiding his spiritual pressure, he cursed to himself as he could feel the arrancar coming closer to his house so he went to his room and donned his quincy monk outfit, grabbing his Gintō holsters and his back mounted sheath that was shaped in a X pattern and fitted his seele schnider to it before heading out the sunroof, hiding his spiritual pressure for the time being.

He crawled onto the roof and stood up, walking gently so not to make noise as he peered down as he saw the arrancar, a man with mostly white hair but with the tips dyed red, Vlad couldn't see his face clearly in the dark but the front door light revealed his hollow mask fragment; it was a complete wolf's jaw, with it connected round the back of his neck like a collar before the arrancar knocked on his door, it would be at this time as Vlad leapt down, the loose sections of his clock floating upwards before landing behind the arrancar, manifesting his bow as its blue glow around him, the flames at the ends of the bow, the two small yet sharp reishi blades at the middle and a reishi arrow already knoched into it, aimed at his heart.

"If you value what you have left of a life, I suggest backing away from my door and turning around and don't think about trying anything funny, if you do, I fire straight into your heart" Vlad commanded coldly, if the arrancar did what he was told to do by Vlad, he would point his arrow at his zanpakuto.

"Drop your zanpakuto on the ground and toss it over to me" Vlad told the arrancar once again, if he did as Vlad asked, Vlad would step on the zanpakuto before tossing it into a nearby bush before Vlad lowered the arrow slightly, enough to show he was slightly relaxed but in a way that would allow him to bring his bow up quickly and fire if the arrancar tried anything.

"So tell me, what's a arrancar doing here, looking for me? and also, tell me your name" Vlad would again say in a cold manner, his face all but hidden by the hood of his quincy outfit, only showing a little of his sky blue hair before waiting for a response.

Location;; Vlad's house, Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 931
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; your move Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Listening to the man behind him, Graven stepped back 3 paces before stopping, turning slowly to face his attacker. The three spikes of bright crimson in front bounced lightly as he ran a hand through the rest of his otherwise-snowy hair. The man before him was obviously human, the slight tang flavoring his reiatsu suddenly making sense as the wolf spotted the bow in his hand.

Great, a Quincy. Just what I needed. Graven thought to himself before responding to the harsh young man's words. "Do you really think my Zanpakuto is the first thing you should worry about? Perhaps I just want to talk to you, or ask for a place to stay while I'm in town for a few days. Maybe I wanted to inform you that a high-ranking member of the Ejército de Sangre is coming this way, and that I'm in town to dispose of this threat to society. Or, of course, you could just immediately assume I'm here to kill you, and ignore the fact that your insignificant reiatsu level couldn't even leave a scratch on my Hierro, and that I could crush you like a fly. Since you wanted to know, however, I will assume that you are at least civilized and tell you my name. I am Graven, a member of Simetria. And you are?"

The Quincy might notice that, while refusing to hand over his blade, Graven stood in a very relaxed, nonchalant manner that spoke nothing of a desire for violence, but quite the opposite. The apathy in his voice would send chills down the man's spine, but he might notice that the hellish eyes peering at him held too much sadness for any one being to ever have to endure. The rods on the left side of Graven's face would twitch in what could be considered an effort to smile as the Quincy considered his limited options. The white fur framing the man's uniform ruffles in the wind, as do woolen coattails before Graven Sonido's behind the young Quincy, resting a hand on his shoulder while whispering in his ear.

"Well? What will it be, pup? Attack and die, or be polite and invite me in for tea?"

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:02 am

Vlad listened to the arrancar's response, confused by the words he spoke and who and what he was talking about.

"Is this guy for real? nothing of what he says makes sense, he wants to stay here to find another arrancar from what organization he just said; "Ejército de Sangre?", what's the army of blood? and even so, this guy isn't exactly trying to hide his intention, but still...can I really trust him? if this guy thinks I'm one; a pushover and two; some sort of saint then he's sadly mistaken" Vlad thought to himself, processing the words the arrancar spoke.

"Fine, Graven of Simetria, I am Vlad Abbau, the last of the quincies you'll find in these parts, but your story seems too convenient to be true, besides, there's no evidence to even presume what you say is true, after all, all of you arrancars are hollows and letting you go in one piece doesn't sit with me...although I would warn against underestimating me, I've dealt with the other arrancars that came before you, besides, you might realize that the difference in our power isn't as big as you believe; the shinigami who came before were just as strong if not stronger then you so don't get so high and mighty since I know that given time, I can piece your hierro" Vlad replied coldly, not at all concerned by the threat of the arrancar and Vlad released enough spiritual pressure for Graven to release that although Vlad was weaker, only by a small amount.

Vlad studied his opponent, even though he had refused to give up his zanpakuto like he asked; the way he stood and spoke of a friend, not of a enemy, seeing the desperate look in the arrancar's eyes and his attempt at a smile but Vlad wasn't buying any of it.

"He intends to get me to lower my guard and strike when I'm buying into his no violence bullshit, well, sorry pal but that act ain't going to work on me..." Vlad thought before just what he expected to happen, happened; the arrancar went into a sonido, but since Vlad was expecting such a respond and his advanced spiritual pressure detection, he was able to counter the arrancar's attempt to grab his shoulder before bring his bow and trapping his arm between the two reishi blades of his bow, Graven would see them digging into his flesh, although the cuts were small, his blades were still getting passed his hierro, all while still keeping the arrow in his bow, now pointed at Graven's shoulder.

"So predictable...are you arrancars stupid or is lying through your faces the only way you can kill nowadays? you disappoint me, arrancar..." Vlad would tell the arrancar before firing the arrow, aiming to piece through his shoulder and fire the arrancar back a couple of members into the fence, whatever happened, Vlad would come towards Graven, looking unmoved nor any sign of caring on his features.

"You seem to be under the impression I give a crap about anything you have to say, if he's your problem, then you deal with it; the only voice I listen to is the sound of money, unless you pay me, I ain't doing jack all about you or anything you have to say, so if you don't pay up then beat it, you've already wasted enough of my time..." Vlad told Graven before he would hear the arrancar's response before either staying or just turning around and going back inside. He had properly already missed masterchef and all he cared about was getting paid, nothing more or less. Vlad prefered it this way that he was able to turn down anything he wanted unless they paid him well enough, as long as someone paid him, he didn't care whether he helped or shot him in the back. Some could say he was selfish and you would be absolutely right; Vlad only wanted for himself and as long as at the end of the day, he got his money, it didn't matter whether he was helping bad guys or good guys, Vlad sat on that wall inbetween good and evil, neither one or the other and was only going to allow the arrancar his response before deciding whether to put another arrow, this time through his skull or just go home so he stood there, all but silent with the nearest light coming from his bow as he waited for his response.

Location;; Vlad's home, Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 744
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; #shotfires, #smokeweedeveryday, #burn Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven's eyes widened slightly as Vlad managed to counter his attempt at grabbing the Quincy's shoulder. The reishi blades coming off his bow pinned the Arrancar's arm, although unbeknownst to the Quincy, they were unable to pierce through his Hierro. The younger man drew his bow completely, firing a Heilig Pfeil at Graven's shoulder as he asked if the man was stupid. Taking a step back, the Quincy watched on to see what would happen next.

"You seem to be under the impression I give a crap about anything you have to say, if he's your problem, then you deal with it; the only voice I listen to is the sound of money, unless you pay me, I ain't doing jack all about you or anything you have to say, so if you don't pay up then beat it, you've already wasted enough of my time..." He said with a snort, turning slightly away as he watched the dust settle. Graven was breathing lightly through his fine-boned nose in an attempt to calm down. His coat was cut in a couple of places on the arm and shoulder, with a bluish arrow formed out of reishi stuck in the meat above the collarbone. Painful, yes, but a flesh_wound nonetheless. Vlad might notice a small "1" peeking out of the trench coat-like uniform as the Arrancar took in a deep, soothing breath through his mouth before pulling the Heilig Pfeil out, shattering it between his fingers as he shifted his footing.

"The Ejército de Sangre aren't just my problem. They are a threat to everyone and everything, including YOU. I am sure that Simetria will compensate you if you wish, but you MUST help me. I cannot allow this bastard to escape again. Now, will you let me inside so that we may talk further, or will you CONTINUE to treat me as if I am a mindless beast?" Graven asked the young Quincy in a patient, yet stern voice that brooked no arguments. After that small exchange, Vlad may begin to notice that the Arrancar's wish for friendly conversation and his peaceful attitude was genuine, if nothing else. He might also hear a slight growl as it becomes clear that Graven hadn't eaten recently, so engrossed was he with finding the quarry that began to sound more and more like a problem.

"Besides, don't Quincies exist to protect humanity? As such, you may want to assist me purely to prevent a massive slaughter of innocent people, something with which I'm sure you're well-acquainted. So, answer me, Quincy. Will your PRIDE allow you to let these poor humans to be butchered like cattle?" Graven said, the icy tone in that baritone of his deepening as he questioned the one thing ALL Quincies hold sacred.

OOC: #returnshot #quincypride lol. Btw, Graven's Hierro is 3 tiers higher than Vlad, so that's why he's virtually unharmed Razz

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Vlad watched as Graven got up, as expected, his hierro absorbed most of his damage, but there was a light scratch around his wrist from his reishi blades, although it wasn't bleeding, but he hoped he had proved to the arrancar that he was able to piece his hierro, even slightly and more so with his Heilig Pfeil that he had shot into his shoulder with the head buried into his shoulder but it hadn't gone very deep so the wound once removed would be minimum to repair as Graven snapped the arrow in two before it disappeared into reishi fragments.

Graven continued to explain that the Ejército de Sangre was a big threat to everyone, including Vlad and that he needed his help, getting annoyed at Vlad's cold and heartless tone of voice, asking him if he was going to keep referring to him like some sort of mindless beast, Vlad sighed, his shaded face revealed nothing but just how cold hearted and money driven Vlad was.

"I don't have to help anyone, wherever you like it or not and not without being paid in advance, if your organization is really as rich as you claim, then prove it and pay for me up front; it will be about two thousand up front, if you don't, then I will continue doing as I please, wherever that includes hunting you like a wild beast or kicking you out of my property or whether you leave me alone. of course...if you pay, then that's a different story altogether, pal but that's up to you whether you really want my help or not?" Vlad said, his voice acting like sticking a dagger into Graven's side and twisting it really hard to see how long it would take for him to give, Vlad guess a few things might occur; one, the arrancar would simply give up and look elsewhere for help, B, give him proof and give him the two thousand up front or C. force him to by whatever means he had.

Vlad continued to listen to Graven's rant about how, since he was a quincy, he would help him to stop the deaths of millions of people and souls, But once again, Vlad put him down.

"You really must be stupid; it's true that I honor the code of being a quincy, but that only applies when I'm on the job, when I'm not, I can't give a crap about people, as long as I'm comfortable and rich, who cares about them; you've may have heard the saying "A million deaths is just a statistic, one death is a tragedy" as that's how I work; killing the few to save the many since one death can change more then a million deaths could ever do. So..unless you plan on paying me to stay and enlist my help, then go find someone else for your life saving quest of yours" Vlad said coldly, not at all moved by the arrancar, although something was up about him; the other arrancars before didn't have numbers tattooed on their bodies but he could make out the top of a one, peeking out from behind his coat.

"Although I will humor one question for free; unlike the other arrancars that came before you, the fool and that female arrancar who humiliated me, your the only one to have a tattoo placed on your body as a number, care to explain yourself, arrancar?" Vlad asked his question in the same cold and unfeeling voice before waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 591
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; #shotsfiredback, #flameshield, #getrektmate xD Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven narrowed his eyes a bit at Vlad's question. He didn't typically have to explain himself, as many of the other Arrancar in Simetria took his word as law. Glancing up and down at Vlad's uniform, he determined that the monk had little to no idea of the ways of Hueco Mundo, and thus wouldn't recognize when to do as he was told. Therefore, Graven would be forced to "speak his language", as humans say.

"Simetria numbers their Arrancar according to both the order of their birth and the amount of power an individual possesses. You will have your two thousand yen, plus another eight thousand upon completion. I will also pay a rent of 500. Is that enough, or do I have to persuade you with...other methods? Graven replied in kind, the ice in his voice surpassing even Vlad's and sending chills down the Quincy's spine.

Graven adjusted his sword belt as he said this, waiting for a response from the monk. Hopefully the promise of more money upon completion and a "rent" would keep him from backstabbing the Arrancar, but he couldn't be sure. A tingling sensation rushed through his shoulder as his regenerative abilities kicked into overdrive, fixing the hole left by the Quincy's arrow while itching up a storm. This phenomenon caused Graven to growl lightly, but Vlad would be able to tell that it wasn't directed towards him.

I hope he takes this deal. If he doesn't, I'll be forced to use a Cero or two to convince him otherwise. The collateral damage done would kill hundreds, and would attract Hollows from miles around. The Arrancar thought to himself as he watched the Quincy ponder his offer, making small noises as he drew up a pros and cons list in his head. If the Quincy took the deal, they could move inside and drink tea with friendly conversation, possibly. Not many other Arrancar appreciate the small comforts in life, most likely due to their lower evolutionary state prior to becoming hybrids. As such, intelligent conversation was at a minimum, good food and drink were even less common.

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 am

Vlad listened to Graven explain the number as the number of their birth and their power, which confused Vlad a little bit as from what he could tell, he had the numerical designation of one, which should have meant the strongest but Vlad had taken note of the arrancar's spiritual pressure and even what he said was true, he couldn't have been the strongest, even though this was the strongest arrancar Vlad had met currently.

Although his train of thought shifted when Graven spoke the sweet music of money, offering him the two thousand up front and additional payment of eight thousand at the end of the job, plus a five hundred per night, from under his hood, Vlad smiled, even when Graven indirectly threatened him and he deactivated his bow, the cross floating gently down until he shifted it on its little black chain down his sleeve.

"Much better, Mr.Graven, I'm sure it will be a pleasure doing business with you; I'm one of the best assassin's here since I get my job done, that's a promise so let's head inside and discuss the matter of the up front deposit of two thousand Yen" Vlad would tell Graven before leading him inside his home, Graven would notice that the inside of his house was very classy and would suit someone who makes lots of money, Vlad lead him into his living room, with a large, comfortable sofa, large plasma TV which was displaying that Masterchef had been recorded for later recording since he missed it and a separate room where the dress he had been working on rested on a special tailor's stand.

He invited Graven to sit down on the sofa while Vlad shifted a unusual red telephone out the way, disconnecting it with slight of hand before heading to the kitchen.

"I presume you would like something to drink, right?" Vlad asked him, if he told him what drink he wanted, he would head to the kitchen and fix it for him and Vlad used only the highest quality things for making drinks, he was stinking rich and doing this sort of thing was just to rub it into his classmates that he didn't care and to prove he was better then them.

He returned with the arrancar's drink and a green tea that was jasmine and honey before sitting down next to the arrancar, taking a sip of his drink before lowering his cowl, revealing his face; his cobalt colored hair, with a V-shape part covering the middle of his forehead and two, neatly done spikes of hair down each side of his head, with the tips turned ninety degrees with sideburns to emphasize the contours of his face. His onyx colored eyes stared at Graven, although he appeared relaxed and more friendly then before, his eyes still reflected a look of disdain and a feeling of superiority.

"Well, I'm waiting, Graven; you promised me the money up front, so where is it?" Vlad asked him, he hoped that Graven wasn't going to scam him out of the money he promised him, otherwise he was going to give this arrancar some troubles he wouldn't forget in a hurry as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 536
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; I love how secretly, they are planning to bump each other off while being all nice and calm xD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven sipped on the Coca-Cola that Vlad had brought him as his eyes wandered the extravagant home. The man sitting across from him obviously had too much money to spend, and seemed to enjoy aggravating others with the sheer level of his greed. The metallic tang of the soda slid down Graven's throat as he reached into his pocket and drew out a small black card that pulsed crimson wherever he touched it. Handing it over to the Quincy, he gave a brief explanation.

"Touch this with your reiatsu, and the money will be immediately wired into your account." The Arrancar states quietly as Vlad takes the card from him. The other man would notice a light shade of blue reiatsu cross the "credit" card as white letters flow onto the screen, with Vlad's name, bank account, and a deposit of 2,500 yen being processed as he watched. "I keep my promises, one way or another. Now, to business. How much Hollow activity have you seen in the area recently?"

Depending on Vlad's answer, Graven would either sit up straight to hear more, or lay back on the couch to relax. If Escasez was close, the Hollows in the area would run like Hell itself had depended upon them, as the Army of Blood made quite a name for themselves. If Hollow activity was normal or even a little higher than average, it would be acceptable to wait in ambush for a day or two. Either way, Graven would play idly with the hilt of his Zanpakuto as he sat. Vlad might notice, however, that as he looks upon the sword a sense of foreboding would come upon him, much like the feeling of entering the time-lost tomb of an ancient king.

The sword itself looked beautiful. The hilt was bound in white cloth, with the tsuba extending from either side to form an elegant pair of silver magatama. the hilt was matte black, seeming to suck in the light as a silver tribal design snaked it's way up from the bottom. The katana itself looked to be several inches longer than normal, giving it a slim, gorgeous look that belied its deadly nature. All in all, Vlad might wonder how a "filthy" Hollow could possibly have such a beautiful extension of his soul.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Vlad watched Graven drink the cheap fizzy substance, Vlad found it amusing that a arrancar of his standing would have something only common people had, although he had to admit since he had some that he did have some from time to time if he was too tired to get anything else. He then noticed that Graven had produced what appeared to be a crimson credit card, he subconsciously licked his lips as he was handed it by the arrancar, who explained that once he applied a bit of his spiritual pressure, the two thousand Yen plus the first five hundred would be added to his account.

Vlad tried it, applying a small part of his spiritual pressure, causing a spark of reishi from the card as it transferred the money from a hidden account into his own. Vlad grinned to himself as he could follow the flow of reishi back to its source, giving him some leeway in case something happened, he could triggle a large transfer of money, effectively stealing all of the arrancar's money.

"Like they say, "it's always good to have a back-up plan," Vlad thought, making sure to keep a note of the location of the arrancar's bank account in case before looking to Graven.

"Everything seems to be in order, consider me hired" Vlad said, satisfied at last with his first payment before sitting down, taking another sip of his tea before hearing Graven out with his question about the recent hollow activity in Karakura town. Vlad sighed, taking another sip before speaking.

"Well, it's been quiet, way too quiet, even for hollows; there used to be one normally once or twice a day, but recently, it's been down to once a week if that and now, this week, there hasn't been one at all, it's like they either all upped and left or something is hunting them down, that in my professional opinion is the two most likely opinions, but you didn't hire me to seek regular hollows now, did you?...your after someone in particular, right? so, why don't you fill me in on what you know of this guy because we not have much time between his strikes since there are no hollows around, he'll target people and we can't allow civilians to get injured so I suggest if we find whoever this is, to lead him out of town and then deal with it when we can be sure that people will be out of the way if we go full force...and I know just the place but I would like you to explain who this person your seeking is and what you know of his abilities before we decide on a course of action" Vlad explained to Graven, before allowing him to speak on who the target was as Vlad knew that their success in getting him would increase greatly if they both knew who they were dealing with and it would be easier to spring the trap if he knew that the target couldn't escape so he sat there, sipping his tea and taking a chocolate from a small silver platter on the table next to him as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 536
Tags;; Luke, Vlad
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum