Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first encounter (Private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

At Reachel's comment, Luke blushed a rosey red before she pulled out her zanpakuto, which had been disguised as a hidden knife under her dress, having to think quickly, Luke grabbed her forehead as she cut into her soft, smooth skin to use dreamwalker on her as she used her own power on Luke.

Luke once again suddenly woke up at a bar with a headache, her mind confused at the sudden influx of information her senses suddenly got hit with. She looked around, now, instead of her uniform, she now wore a female business suit with a black and red theme with a black jacket with red trim, red V-neck shirt that showed off her large chest, in which she also notice she was wearing a black bra with red lace, a red silk bow around her neck with a gold heart clip at the center of the bow, a miniskirt that revealed her black and red panties every time she would bend over or under and black high heels with a red flower pattern over them, she brushed her hair back and looked around at the hotel she was in with a evil smile on her face; she remembered where she was and who she was as there was something that Reachel hadn't factored in; Lucid dreaming or the ability to recall the events that happen in dreams.

Meanwhile, as Reachel walked, she would begin to notice that something wasn't right with this dream; all of Luke's subconscious that had become people that occupied the hotel were faceless, and the creepier part was that they.were.all.staring.right.at.her.

and that wouldn't be all as every time she would walk past a reflective surface, she would see Zetsubō's manifested form in the reflection but when she go back to check what she had seen, he would vanish before she got there to double check but there was something else going on, the hotel, every so often would suddenly flicker violently, instead of the modern hotel, it would become nothing but flames and ashes of a burning district, more specifically, district 66 where Luke got his infamous nickname and also that she would see a demonic-looking shadow dashing just out the corner of her eye, like instead of her playing a game with Luke, Luke and now, whatever had just infected this layer was now playing with her.

Meanwhile, Luke smiled and got up, beginning to walk to a elevator, her heels clicking satisfyingly as Luke caressed her body a little, feeling how sensitive and beautiful this body was and taking some guilty pleasure out of it before getting in the elevator to the fifth floor.

"We'll see who plays whos game, Reachel" Luke spoke to herself, smiling wickedly as she ascended upwards to find Reachel.

Location;; Unknown dream world; Layer 2, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 467
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#32Guest 

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Reachel had quickly recognized the changes occurring inside the dream. She Figured out quickly when she looked into a mirror. After checking and glancing at her reflection, the faceless figure had disappeared, And then experiencing how the hotel would change she knew she made a big mistake. " His mental blocks are why advances, his mind staring to turn hostile" She quickly moved up the next set of stairs watching for any Paradox's. She arrived on the fourth floor and stopped. " I need a kick out now"
She smiled cocky at her own plan to lean against a balcony in the first dream so she could sync the fist and second kicks. Allowing her to hopefully awake up before Luke. Reachel quickly found her self on the fifth floor. She quickly accessed and empty room and opened a window, preparing to fall out of it. As these was happening in the first dream Reachel would be falling of the balcony.

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Luke finally arrived at the fifth floor as Reachel had just finished unlocking the door to the room and was in a great hurry to the window. Luke quickly ran towards her, extending her hand out towards Reachel.

"Bakudo number nine: Geki" Luke called out, where she would paralyze Reachel within the red aura that would appear around her body as Luke walked towards her, her chest bouncing a little in her revealing uniform but her crimson eyes burned in the dark room and Reachel would notice that the faceless people from the hotel had suddenly now filled the room and were staring at her.

"Silly girl...in your overconfidence you forgot two important things; the first is there are three states of dreams; regular dreams like this, Lucid dreaming where your able to be aware that your dreaming and control your dream to some extent and finally..." Luke explained, smiling as the room shimmered, revealing the burning, hellish images of the district burning, the faceless people suddenly released a blood-curdling screams of pain and agony, "...Nightmares...now you have two choices; release me or I'll put you through your worst nightmares, more then you can even imagine...your choice; live or be turned into a living vegetable for the rest of your life" Luke spoke to her coldly as she waited for a response.

Location;; Unknown dream world; Layer 2, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 223
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#34Guest 

on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 am

Reachel closed her eyes and leaned back, right before her body could take in the sensation of falling she hear Lukes female and her body suddenly froze.Reachel watched as Luke approached, slightly likening it a bit, which made her chuckle. in her situation and she's having those kind of thoughts, defiantly not appropriate. She watched as the faceless protections slowly filled the room.

Reachel chuckled as Luke made his threat. " I really cant take you seriously, not when your so attractive" She says laughing, but soon stops." But really it is quiet easy to get o of these place though, im surprised you don't know how. All you need do is fall...or drowned" She says with a smile. " I got what I came for so, I have no n to lie to you" she says with a smirk.

on Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:23 am

Luke growled, which due to her female body, came out more seductive then threatening, which made her blush more when Reachel said she was attractive before she explained she had gotten what she wanted and that she simply had to fall or drown to escape, Luke gritted her teeth and released her, letting her fall as she wanted.

"Damn you..." Luke spoke harshly, which again, sounded more seductive then angry before jumping out the window after her, using flash step so she could grab onto Reachel's body and land on the ground together, once they'd hit the ground, Luke woke up back in the mansion, holding onto Reachel's forehead before she would grab her and flash step high up several thousand feet.

"If this really works like before, since falling from this height into water will be like falling onto concrete so let's test that theory then" Luke would said with a seductive purr before dropping Reachel and herself towards the sea, although Luke used flash step to go even faster towards the sea as then, she would wake up first ahead of Reachel so she smashed against the sea and as soon as she woke up back in his male body in the real world, Luke would suddenly come up and slam Reachel down into the ground with a single palm strike before using Sai to bind her hands behind her back before using Hainawa to bind Reachel to the nearby tree before waiting for her to wake up.

"So tell me; what information did you get?" Luke asked her, not knowing what she had gotten from him nor any side effects of her zanpakuto that her mother might of had a hand in.

Location;; Uknown dream world, Squad three central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 282
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#36Guest 

on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:30 am

Reachel felt the bliss feeling of falling, but the second time Luke accelerated him self before Reachel could do anything thing the dream stared to collapse around her, shifting her body to miss falling building parts she smacked into the water, and snapped wake swat dripping down her face. Then the sudden pain in her chest as Luke stuck her and subdued her with kido.

" Well some woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she said with a chuckle. " And why should I tell you, im sure your zanpakuto... or Shadow, know exactly what I extracted" She says with a cocky smile.

" that's right I know you have an inner hallow, so be a good by and let me go or I tell my mother, would be surprised how much she could dig up on you after knowing such things" She said smirking and making it clear shes willing to exploit Luke with her information.

on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:10 am

Luke gritted his teeth as she spoke to him in her cocky tone of voice before she revealed indirect what she stole; the information about his hollow, Shadow and the facts he had learned about its fusion and his right hand, which at the mention of the hollow's name, started to hurt badly, enough that his hand tightened into a fist before his eyes came covered in shade and he grabbed Reachel's throat with his infected right hand and she would know that was the hand that was showing the more aggressive form of his infection.

"You have no idea what sort of trouble you're in, Reachel, you realize I can have you locked up and with your mother's rank, she can't overrule me so let me give you a counter offer; you keep this between us and I don't have you locked up for leaking classified information, do you understand me?" Luke said in a low growl, his grip tight around her neck, he was ready to snap her neck at a moment's notice or if she tried to move a single muscle against him as he waited for a response through hungry and dark eyes.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 196
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#38Guest 

on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:34 am

Reachel smile faded as Luke stared to strangle her. She knew that the second part of her zanpakuto had soaked in. Her mother had modified Reachels zanpakuto with a special toxin gas of ADAM that only affected Luke.Reachel observed Lukes behavior as the ADAM takes affect in his mind. After a few seconds she nods.

" Relax you hallow boy, I don't plan on telling my mother jack, besides going inside your mind was your fault your the one that wanted to see my shikia" She says with a uneven smirk.

on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:17 am

Luke suddenly felt very ill as he suddenly stumbled, his legs shaking and he felt very feverish as Reachel told him to calm down and that she wouldn't tell but telling him it was his fault since he wanted to see her shikai.

"You don't get to make that choice, that was part of the test and besides...what have you done to me?" Luke spoke weakly but with a slight hollow tone to it before his right hand suddenly pulsed as the right glove was torn to shreds and his skin spiked upwards like a porcupine's spike, she could see his fingernails on his right hand was pure black and covered in small, snake-like scales that had sprung up at the moment and to the touch, it would feel rough and sharp to the touch, his grip on your throating getting very tight and Reachel would at this point being choking. she would be able to see though that the ADAM was being absorbed by a black mass inside his body.

"Don't.test.me.girl. I could snap your neck right now if I wanted to and even though your a member of my squad, I'm still your superior so remember your place!"Luke growled at her, the pressure around her neck increasing more and more so he intensely waited for her response.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 221
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#40Guest 

on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Reachel squirmed and scratched at Lukes arm around her neck as his grip tightens. She watch's at the ADAM is absorbed by his body. Its the hallow protecting him-her thoughts cut short by her lack of air. The only thing she can manage is to repeat the same word over again.

"ADAM, ADAM" She gasps out with every breath she's able to manage. She also trys her best to reach for her zanpakuto.

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum