Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first encounter (Private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Guest 

on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke, using Rin's voice started laughing at Reachel's reaction before coming over to her and grabbing her throat.

"My, My, you would simply wish away me like I'm a illusion? how unlike you, I had expected much better of you, besides, even my patience has its limits and look at you, trapped her, all you have succeeded in doing is failing me, just like the others..." Luke, as Rin would tell her, lifting her up with enough strength to break the rock holding her before he would toss her across the room, changing the environment into a test lab with human-sized glass tubes all around them where she would hit one of them upon landing. When she looked up however, she would see in the bubbling green substance inside the tube was another version of herself and more were around her if she looked around before Luke as Rin walked towards her, her cold gaze never leaving her ice blue eyes.

"...You understand now? you were only one of many of my "daughters", all simply to benefit me and my goals, you as a failed experiment, I guess your only unique quality is that you were the first to be created by my loins, nothing else special about you at all...maybe I should simply kill you and take what information you did gain from your time in squad three so I can see what I can exploit from him..." "Rin" spoke to Reachel as she drew her zanpakuto from her side as he had recreated its appearance from the short time he had to see it as she came close to Reachel before she would swing downwards in a arc to cut Reachel down in one, swift strike.

Location;; Illusion of disillusion world, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 288
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#22Guest 

on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:10 am

Reachel was terrified until it the very ends she started to laugh out loud, quickly staggering to her feet then do it, A nothing happens, B my really body goes into cardiac arrest. So fuck it lets flip a coin" Reachel screams her mocking smirk that resembles her mothers. " im nothing like you, so back off you'll get your..."subject", but you'll get it my way" her arms sill held out leaving her fully open for a strike.

#23Guest 

on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Since Reachel hadn't even tried to block, Luke's blade slashed across her chest, a large cut appearing in her chest as blood sprayed everywhere, while in the real world, the same cut appeared on her body and had started bleeding, Luke, as Rin would come over as the illusion disappeared due to the illusion running out and he turned back into himself before he would drop the real Reachel's body on the ground in the terrorfied state she was in.

"You understand now? everyone has flaws and you are no different then anyone else, as long as their is something you hold dear, something you take pride in, anything at all and I can tear them from you until you're nothing more then a terrified wreck on the ground but saying that...you've given me a lot of information without even realizing it, besides, what are you going to you in your condition? Luke explained as her world returned to the real world while pointing at the wound on her body, she would recognise it as the same wound she got from inside the illusion, Luke would then take a few steps back and sit on a large rock, his voice shifting back from her mother's into his own.

"You realize at your current level, continuing this fight without using your shikai is pointless, you understand that much, don't you?" Luke asked her before waiting for a response.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 235
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; if it's ok, can you try to write more? it's quite hard to write responses when you give two-three word sentences as replies

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#24Guest 

on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Reachel felt the pain in her chest as the illusion collapsed, she was slightly relieved- but she greeted her teeth frustrated and irritated that she let it happen. She knew she was under an illusion, and she still lost her cool. Her hand fell on to her zanpakuto. Using her infused kido to slowly heal herself.

" Claim them- Morpheus, and reveal their dreams" Reachel whispers. She pulls the halve empty flask of Adam from her coat and gently tosses it at Luke, as it nears Luke Bakudō #9. Hōrin would activatee and wrap around where Luke was sitting. Quickly Dashing at him only aiming to scrap his arm.

If Luke was cut he would wake up in a dream with a headache, and the sense he was forgetting about something. These would be the event before he was cut.

#25Guest 

on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:21 am

Luke watched as Reachel whispered her zanpakuto release command as her sword transformed into a short sword with a pink cross guard with gold trimming and a green jewel in the middle with the handle wrapped half with brown leather, the other side pink wrapping and a slanted end.

She threw her still half full bottle of ADAM towards him, he raised his hand towards the bottle.

"Hado number thirty-one..." Luke started to speak but before he could finish his command and fire the crimson orb, the bottle suddenly produced the signature energy ropes of Hōrin, wrapping around him and tightening around him as she dashed towards him, he looked to his shikai sword but because of the bakudo, he couldn't move his arms.

"Damn it, if I had use of my arms...I haven't got enough time to move either..." Luke thought before she slashed him on the shoulder and on the real world view, his eyes would glass over and his head would bow while to Luke, suddenly light flooded his eyes and he struggled to block out the light before it disappeared and he suddenly woke up on a beach, he could feel the waves washing over him constantly, he pushed up to stand up, his head hurt and his shoulder was lightly cut, it didn't hurt much and he didn't know but enough time had passed for his light cut to scar over but something felt...different and he couldn't place what had changed at first before he looked down at his chest and saw two large D-cup breasts looking back at "him".

"What the hell?!..." Luke spoke in surprise, only to cover his mouth as his natural voice had changed into a more feminine tone, more silky and alluring and looking at his hands, he noticed his skin had changed so it was softer and hairless, his fingernails were long and painted red and he was wearing instead of his normal black leather boots, high heeled boots but leaving the toes exposed and that came up just below her knees, the rest of her uniform was the same besides her trademark black and red haori was shorter and tighter. Luke also felt behind and felt that her hair was longer and instead of the demon looking horns that was on his head, "she" now had two long horn like pigtails while her hair in the middle went down to her back, Luke looked very confused.

"What's going on? wasn't I fighting Reachel a moment ago and all I remember last was her hitting me with her shikai...did that cause something? I feel like I'm in a dream but I don't know why I'm here..." Luke spoke in his new feminine voice before looking around to see a japanese like mansion within walking distance of the beach she had landed on.

"I guess if I have any questions, I should find my answers there..." Luke thought out loud to herself before she began walking towards the mansion, seeking to find the missing details in her memory.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Unknown Dream world; Layer one
Muse;;
Word Count;; 505
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; I've taken the liberty of describing your shikai for you but for future reference, please remember to describe your shikai yourself, btw, I thought I'd recreate the opening/waking up at the beach scene from inception Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#26Guest 

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 am

Reachel observed Luke from the cliff side chuckling bit as she saw Lukes new appearance but she quickly abounded her though, she knew with Lukes mental blocks she has little to no time. She had changed into a long green spring dress, her zanpakuto was disguise as a small knife strapped to her thigh.

She remembered from what her mother told her that Luke had some kind of tie to the mental ward. so she headed for the mansion to look for any similarity's from it. She would also keep eyes out for anything that was heavily guarded or need special access.

She also knew from having been affected by Lukes zanpakuto that it or any other inner spirit would become aware of her presence quickly. So reachel made preparations when she reached the mansion for a letter to be given to Luke. The letter read

" Luke STOP
Do not alert Zetsubō to your presence STOP
Do not approach woman in green STOP"

#27Guest 

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:27 am

It didn't take long for Luke to reach the mansion as she stepped inside, sliding the door open before looking around the seemingly empty corridors, although now, she could feel the familiar spiritual pressure.

"So she's here, well, if I'm going to get out of here, the easiest way would be to take her out, that way, this dream state that she trapped me in will end" Luke told herself before following the spiritual pressure, seeking her for the information she might possibly have.

Reachel would eventually come across a locked room within the mansion and within this room, at the far end were three pictures; one of Luke in a patient's outfit within the confinement cell in the middle, a picture of a black hollow mask, chained by shadows and what appeared to be hell chains by the right and the one to the left had yellow police rope around it with various paper seals covering it as well as strange, long black hair, binding it all together. All the paintings had safes behind them but they were immune to kido strikes or anyway that Reachel would know to unlock it but on the table was one key, it would fit into any of the three locks she choose if she did use it to unlock a safe, it would disintegrate, leaving Reachel with four choices; A. take the information she wanted about his time in the mental ward and get out, B. go with the one with the black hollow mask that held Luke's darkest secret about the night he got attacked by a black hollow that then fused with his body and also the real appearance of his right hand, C. Go with the one that would give her knowledge about Luke's past as his other seven different lives and his status as a cused pulse or D. deal with Luke who she would be able to feel coming towards her. although she might not know what the paintings mean in terms of what information they hide but she didn't have too much time to decide as Luke would be there very soon.

Location;; Unknown dream world: Layer one, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 355
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#28Guest 

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:00 am

She could feel Luke becoming aware of her, She knew she should have taken the time  disguise her spiritual pleasure. She quickly grabbed e key from the table. Reachel knowing Luke was already headed for her she used her infused kido on the lock of the door , until it forced the lock open.

" Wait an inner hallow, that's odd I only fell Lukes presence" She said pulling the painting back and opened the safe, using her photographic memory to read through the file, scrool, book, or what ever form the information took. Quickly putting the information back she fixed the painting and left the room relocking the door. She ran out onto a balcony and waited hiding her dagger formed zanpakuto in her sleeve of her dress.

#29Guest 

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:19 am

Luke eventually found the formerly locked room that had been broken in by Reachel and entered the room, her heels clicking with her steps as she walked towards Reachel wearing a green dress where she would grab Reachel's shoulder.

"You have some questions to answer, the first being where are we and the second thing is how to get out of here" Luke told her in her feminine voice, looking annoyed at Reachel but feeling strangely comfortable in her female body as she waited for a response.

Location;; Unknown dream world; Layer one, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 86
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#30Guest 

on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 am

Reachel snickers slightly " its so hard to take you serious, I mean you realize what problems you might have when you dream about being a girl" She didn't leave Luke any room to respond swiftly pulling her knife from her sleeve and cutting acrossed Luke's arm
If cut Luke would find himself under the same sensations of the first dream but before he knew it he would be sitting at a bar of a hotel, these time he wouldn't remember anything at all. But the same letter from the mansion appeared on the bar

"Luke, STOP
Do not alert Zetsubō to your presence STOP
Do not approach woman in green STOP"

These time Reachel made sure to hid here spiritual pressure. Now wearing a slim green suit and black backpack." Alright now then now the game gets even tougher" Quickly hurring her way up the hotel, looking for anything that link with her already known knowledge of Lukes inner hallow.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum