Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first encounter (Private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:23 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched her as she leapt backwards before taking a bottle with a crow-shaped cork on the top before taking a familiar red substance into her body.

"That substance, it's ADAM isn't it?...damn that woman..." Luke thought, realizing that Rin had already started producing the substance she called ADAM into bottles as the injury in her shoulder regenerated as well as her arm mutated and spazed out of controlled as the flesh contorted and twisted as from the flesh of her arm, crows grew out of her before she extended her arm towards him, sending the crow towards Luke as Luke grew his zanpakuto to cut down the flesh eating crows.

"What the hell is this power?! I've haven't seen this ability..." Luke shouted in annoyance as he rapidly cut down the crows but more kept coming from her before noticing she was aiming to stab his leg with her zanpakuto, gritting his teeth and thinking fast, he leaped above her blade before he performed a hundred and eighty degree roundhouse kick, aiming to kick Reachel in the face and smash her into the wall surrounding the courtyard before dealing with the rest of her crows that she had currently had out, only getting minor amount of bite marks from when a crow got behind him or out of reach of his zanpakuto and took a bite out his flesh through his crows. He would turn to face her in whatever condition she was in.

"That power just now...you realize it's unstable, right? someone like you shouldn't have to use something so risky but no matter, I guess talking about what or how you gained it since I can guess already, the more pressing question is why and what role you have to play in all this?" Luke asked her before he would come up to her, zanpakuto drawn before he would disappear from her sight, using his superior flash step to appear, the same cold and hungry look in his eyes.

"But enough questions...I just have to cause enough damage to render your regeneration ability useless, whatever the case may be..." Luke spoke before he suddenly thrust his blade to impale her in between her chest with enough force to blow a hole through the wall where he would continue to run with her impaled in his blade until he reached a nearby tree where he would force his blade into it, where he would keep her pin, his cold and hungry eyes staring into her own, his stare unnerving.

"So...shall we begin at the top? tell me how you acquired that vial and what role you play in this?" Luke would ask her coldly, keeping a tight grip on his zanpakuto as he waited for a response.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 457
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:19 am

Reachel wasn't terrified not at all in her line of work things like these interested her greatly. She only wished that she could observe his behavior under safer circumstances, She greets her teeth she barely blocks the kick will her arm, the force knocking her into the wall. She barely had enough time to dodge his sword and she collapse to the ground next to her a hole where the wall used to be.
" Wow, wow... don't need to be so hostile" She said throwing her hands into the air, as the mutation started to disappear. " the ADAM I takes only samples, its temporary but stable-ish" She slowly climbs to your feet." Look I understand your concern, but im not my mother" Reachel said trying not to smile, Reachels Art was in breaking ones mind, so she saw the creaks in Lukes quiet clearly.

#13Guest 

on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Luke looked at her as she barely escape his blade, having her hands up as she explained that she only took a sample of what he had seen and it wasn't the whole thing, although when she said she wasn't like her mother, Luke knew her connection to Rin as soon as those words left her mouth.

"Your her daughter?...surprising but how, it's not been that long since I found Rin messing around with mental patients and had her sent to squad twelve...how did she conceive you within such a short time, especially grow you within such a short space of time...who are you, Reachel? Luke said questionably as he started to walk over to her from the bursted wall, zanpakuto still in hand while keeping a hand behind his back, channeling a bakudo behind his back in case she tried anything once he got to her, he would use geki to paralyze her if she tried to attack him before waiting for a response.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 167
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Reachel looked way from Luke a look of shame on her face. She hated these part its why she had the request to third division file mostly blink.

" Im-genetically birthed, both my body and mind were altered to be slightly better then average. But it was my choice to join the third, I don't care for whatever mother has planed" She said Reachel made it clear she despised her mother and the fact that she was given her ability, instead of earned them.

"Though what whatever she thinking, has to do with you... I read the reports you wrote on my mother, and both my mom and I can see your cracks, no matter how well you hid them" She said with a cocky smile.

#15Guest 

on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Luke listened to her explanation as he approached her, his eyes studying her closely until he stood within two meters of her. He was interested to hear that she had read the reports on her "mother" already and that she could see the cracks, he sighed, shading his eyes away from sight before revealing his hand that he was hiding behind his back.

"...Bakudo number nine: geki" Luke spoke softly, gesturing the hand forward, aiming to paralyze her within a thin red aura before he would point the tip of his blade towards the middle of her face or between her eyes.

"It's true that I have flaws but I'm not all bad you see...although I wonder, what flaws you have that you have buried...Fall to disillusion, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke a command that he had ever used once and so, Rin and her daughter wouldn't of known of the technique's existence as the blade erupted into black mist, forming into a intangible six foot long black mist blade that would of run through Reachel's head and with the command, his specialized illusion would of activated as Reachel would see the world and Luke disappear into darkness, only to be surrounded in a dark, grey cave by people she admired or looked up to or was close with as this illusion flips the prospective that a person has; if they believed they were smart, the reverse would be true, if they were proud of something they had done, now the reverse is true, anything positive would be flipped on its head within the illusion, now, only time would tell if Reachel had what it took to over the despair caused by the illusion and have Luke's approval to join the squad.

Techs used:
Technique Name: Illusion of Disillusions
Technique Description: When Luke cuts or impales a target with his shikai, he can state the command "Fall to Disillusion..." along with the name of his zanpakuto, the target is put into a illusion designed to drawing out their Disillusions; what they think they know, isn't true or getting them to believe they ain't as good as they thought they were. Lasts for three posts, then a three post cool down before reuse

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Will have the greatest effect on those lower down, being the easiest to trap within the illusion.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: will have a great effect on them, although they are slightly better at handling the emotions then the above tier and can resist the illusion better.
Opponent is Equal Tier: it will have a good effect on them, although, depending on their will, they can break through which would then need more then one attack to break them.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: It will have a good effect, although they will find it easier to break through the ability then most, again, depending on their will, will need at least three slices from Zetsubō to break through.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Will has the least effect on them, being able to break through easily or only seeing the feint outline of the illusion, especially if they have strong willpower, will need more then three slices and a impalement to break them and to put them under Zetsubō's control.

Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: surrounds the target with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Illusion of Disillusion world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 293
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:46 am

Reachel was about to answer him before the illusion took root, At first Reachel was confused " what's going on where am I" shadowy figures slowly started to appear all taunt her mock all repeating the same phrase.
" Your a fake, a doll, your not real" At first Reachel was scram back tell them to be quiet as she covered her ears, but even overwhelmed by emotion her brain still functioned " Its not Real" But even at the realization of the illusion her emotions wont let her mind erase it. Reachel started pacing back and forth constantly yell at the shadows that mocked her to be quiet her hands pulling on her hair.

" Yes yes that will do" She dropped to her knees ad grabbed her hand- greeting her teeth she broke her pinky finger yelling in pain, but would continue to do so until the illusion collapsed.

#17Guest 

on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:46 am

Luke removed his shikai from her skull and released his bakudo since now under his illusion, she wouldn't be moving, even if she realized she still could, it wouldn't matter as Luke would put his hand on her forehead and used his dreamwalker ability to enter the illusion, although neither of them could move their physical bodies while under his dreamwalker, it was a mute point as he manifested behind Reachel but before she could turn around, his form would have completely changed into her mother, Rin Akuma. "she" stroked her dark blue hair, her icy-cold eyes gazing coldly at Reachel.

"As expected, only another failed creation, you're truly disappointing, my dear Reachel, this is the best you could do, even after all that I've given you, I who created you and this is how you repay me?...maybe I should make another one of you who will do as I say the first time around" Luke spoke to Reachel in Rin's voice, mimicking her voice as "she" shifted her glasses to look at her child, the voices of disillusion growing stronger around Reachel.

"Well then, Reachel Akuma, let's see what it takes to break you, shall we?" Luke thought to himself, keeping "her" face as unemotional as possible as she waited for a response.

Location;; Illusion of Disillusion World, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 212
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:13 am

Reachel shock violently trying to control herself " dam it dam it stop, I know these isn't really" She held her hand over her ears to block out the sound" pain doesn't break these illusion, then what" she murmurs to herself.

then something started to change, the illusions surrounds slowly become long streams od data, numbers, symbol and equations" If want to screw with my head then ill screw with yours" She shouted, and the data and information started to come in flashes Luke would find that Reachel was forcing the data into the illusion as fast as she could.

#19Guest 

on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:40 am

Luke noticed her sudden change in behavour and that she was trying to break the illusion by force of will, although she didn't seem to realize that the nature of his illusion had changed as while he was using Rin's body, he raised her arm and then, shifted the ground so the rock became like tar, aiming to form them around Reachel's body, wrapping around her wrists and ankles before Luke came to stand in front of her as her mother.

"You don't seem to understand, do you? I control this place now, maybe that would of worked if I hadn't come in but now, with the power I'm using, you'll find that breaking this illusion will have...serious consequences on your part but I'll make this simple for you to understand; if you break the illusion by force at your level of power, you'll only end up breaking your mind faster so I would reconsider your position...to think, you came in all cocky and smug, confident that you had even a remote chance of trying to beat Luke but I guess that's only to be expected of a failed experiment...Reachel" Luke would once again speak to her in her mother's voice, as cold as Reachel would remember it as she stood over her, waiting to see what response she had.

Location;; Illusion of disillusion world, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 222
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:07 am

" Get out Get out of my head, I haven't failed I'll get what you want, just just stop interrupting" Reachel snaps out of frustration. She knew it was all an illusion but the mocking a taunting was driving her nuts.

" Just give me time, alright, I need time" She says a more calmer tone. then with a chuckle she speaks again" Great im talking to a dam illusion" She snickers.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum