Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Guest 

on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke sighed to himself, having just dealt with the mental ward case and filed it within the squad three archives, he had been ready to relax and process what had happened that day when he got a report the very next day that a new recruit had been posted to squad three and that Luke was to meet her, although what he found odd was that apart from a name and gender confirmation, there was nothing on her in the records as if she had simply started to exist that morning.

"It's odd that there's no recent data on her, oh well, I'd best look into it myself once I meet her" Luke muttered to himself as he got dressed and headed out to the squad three central courtyard where he would be waiting for the new recruit.

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 135
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:41 am

Reachel was walking to the third division barracks where she need to meet with the third seat Luke Yasenha. She was dressed in the standard uniform with one addition being a black greatcoat and black high boots-her zanpakuto a katana held by a red obi sash was on her left side.

She approached the barracks with a sigh, she wanted to be here yes she knew her skills and ability's she would excel, but what she hated was the way she got to where she was and the circumstances.

" Well these is it...at least now I can do my own research, with out mothers involvement" she said a bit stern, waiting for the person that was to introduce her into the squad.

#3Guest 

on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:04 am

Luke watched the woman enter, having a slight amount of Déjà vu when seeing her uniform additions were slightly similar to his own but the other thing was her appearance was somewhat familiar, although what that similarity was alluded him for now as he approached the woman standing in the courtyard.

"You must be Reachel I presume? I'm Luke Yasenha, the third seat of squad three, I've been told that you requested to be transferred to this squad, so I've heard anyway, is there anything you would like to look at within the barracks walls or would you like to get on with the entrance test?" Luke asked her, wondering what response she would give to him.

Location;; Squad three central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 116
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; your choice what you wish to do first

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:06 am

Reachel observe like as he came out of the barracks and introduced himself. she smiled-faking it of course but it wouldn't be polite to not return the introduction.

" Reachel Akuma" she spat her last name as if it left a foul teste in her mouth when spoken. After a pause she continued." Well there is one thing I wanted to look at, but we can after the test, besides I've memories the layout of the barracks from the blueprints of the building" She shifted her self a bit a bit cocky when stating her intellect.

#5Guest 

on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:06 am

"Very well then, we'll simply begin with your abilities, show me what you can do, begin when ready" Luke told her before taking a defensive hakuda stance, although curious that she shared the same last name as Rin but he didn't think about it much since there were many people in the soul society with that last name so it was a more common first/last name then people would realize but he waited patiently for her to start.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 79
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Reachel took a step back and in an instant she had entered that state it only lasts a sec, but to her time had stopped and every thing want grey. She watched Luke in his position and ready himself and observed his body. She looked back up and color came back into the world around her. She slowly griped her coat and suddenly throw it at Luke then from her coat Bakudō #21. Sekienton want off engulfing Luke in red smoke, and it he doesn't evade  cover him in Reachels coat.

As soon as the Smoke emerged Reachel unsheathed her zanpakuto and using her coat to sense her own presence and trusted the swords in that direction though the smoke.

#7Guest 

on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:45 am

Luke watched her carefully as she throw her coat and as it came towards him, he sense that a kido had been activated from within the coat, specifically Sekienton as the tell-tale red smoke poured from inside the coat to surround him.

"How interesting, she's able to infuse objects with kido, very interesting indeed...but even so, such a low-level bakudo will barely slow me down and in fact, helps me greatly..." Luke said before he would go into flash step, considering the vast difference in their power, she wouldn't be able to track his flash step when he noticed she had started to throw her blade towards her coat, aiming to piece him, smiling psychotically and using his advantage of speed, he would grab her zanpakuto and appear before her with her own blade against her throat, his stare was cold and empty but also hungry like a starving wolf but it disappeared quickly as he stabbed her blade into the ground in front of her before moving out of her personal space.

"Not a bad attempt, all things considering, not a lot of people can infuse kido spells into objects like that, despite that fact it didn't work, it's a interesting skill...again, come for me again, let's see if you can land a hit on me..." Luke would tell her in the same cold voice before taking the same hakuda stance as before waiting for her to try and attack him again.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 242
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; Am I to presume that she is 4-1 for this thread?

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:10 am

Reachel stiffened her body she hadn't even blinked. flash step wasn't her specialty but she knew all about it. But Luke had moved faster then any of the other 12th division " subjects" her mom had. His eyes was what got her attention, not in fright but in interest.

She nodded as Luke wanted her to take another try. She pulled sword from the ground and taking a alternate like fencing stance. She knew she wasn't faster but maybe she could caught him of guard." Hadō #31. Shakkahō" She started to say as she raised her hand but before finishing the kido she disappeared teleporting directly behind him where her coat was before firing the spell.

#9Guest 

on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Luke watched as she took up her sword and took a fencing stance before starting up another kido, this one Shakkahō as the classic red orb formed into her raising hand but before she fired the spell, she went into flash step, although to Luke, she was moving very slowly like she was running through maple syrup before she stopped behind him, grabbing her coat before firing the kido from point-blank range, Luke simply swung his hand round, his hand open while focusing his spiritual pressure into the palm of his hand so when he grabbed the Shakkahō orb, it would cause very little damage to his hand when it exploded, simply causing his gloved hand to get covered in soot and with a bit of steam rising from his gloved hand.

Luke would then come forwards to Reachel and would simply put a finger against her right shoulder, a distant look in his crimson eyes.

"Hado number four: Kangeki Byakurai" Luke spoke softly as black energy formed at the tip of his extended finger before it would fire straight through her shoulder before he would give her a shove in the lower abdomen with the palm of his free hand to push her back a few feet before she could even process the thought of her shoulder getting shot through, although if successful, she would notice two things; the first was his Byakurai wasn't like a normal Byakurai from its appearance and name and the second thing she would notice would be that her shoulder would start to feel numb as a side effect of Luke's Kangeki Byakurai was to numb the target area around the place it hit.

"...So far, I'm not impressed, you're going to have to do better if your going to land a hit on me..." Luke would say coldly, dusting his gloved hand off to remove the soot before waiting for her response.

Techs used:
Spell Name: Kangeki Byakurai
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #4
Spell Incantation: "Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens"
Spell Effect:fires a concentrated beam of black lightning from his finger which has a effect of numbing the limb of where the lightning strikes

Muse;;
Word Count;; 318
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Reachel was hoping to caught Luke of guard instead she felt the sharp pain of Lukes kido piercing tough her shoulder her instincts saving her from the strike in the abdomen as she glides backwards and pulls a flask from her coat. Luke knew what it was he had seen it before, the label of Rin Akumas ADAM on the bottle.

" God I hate these stuff" She says as she downed the drink her body starts shaking her arm going into spasms as the ADAM hell wound and a flock of crows appear around her. She stretches out her hand and the crows attack Luke as Reachel moves to stab her sword through his leg.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum