Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:00 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

The captain took a serious, sincere expression, as he began to answer the officer's accusations. "I agree. She deserves it more, and one day, she will wear it." He would say sharply, before continuing. "And when it comes to your word of choice, pressure, you are clearly underestimating the lieutenant I picked for this duty. This is her test of worth, how well she can handle the responsibility of being a captain, but of course, officer Yasenha didn't think of that, did he?" After one deep breath, he finished with a venomous sentence. "He is so selfish in his dream to beat his captain, that he doesn't even consider the future of other people." Luke needed to wake up from his own world to the reality around them, even if it meant using harsh words, and even if it meant putting him in a state of even greater despair than he was in right now. Yes, the captain was willing to go through extreme measures in this case.

Why? Because the theme of their division had became despair, and in order to truly feel the same as others in his squad, they had to go through more than just great despair. They needed to feel ultimate despair. And while he was surely Luke had been through a lot, there was still some things, that once dropped in front of him, would explode like a bomb. Such as the thing he was going to reveal to him very soon.

The captain noticed some curiosity in officer's voice, when his next question surfaced. "If Yuki is going to be my successor, she needs someone she can trust to do her bidding and help her to lead the division." He said in a majestic manner, before continuing with the actual reply to his officer's question. "I do think you have the potential. That's why I want you to accompany me, the person you hate most in this world, to a mission." A trip to hell, was the thought on captain's mind, but revealing what was the idea of test would ruin in completely. Luke would understand it very soon, after they would begin the secret mission.

The officer was confused on what the captain meant, still clueless of the face he was wearing, which meant he had once again been successful in his plot. "Do you? To most people, you are still the mentally unstable third seat, not someone your subordinates look up to, not someone they trust. What they see, is the demon of District 66, killer of innocent civilians? You're in no place to judge me in any way, officer. You are free to hate me, but every time you do, you should remind yourself of who you really hate." He said in once again mocking tone, while this time, more suggesting than anything else, really.

Now, he smiled in the familiar devilish manner, while standing up and coming to the light, so that Luke could see his fake identity, which he in fact was revealing to be his true face. He was not pleased with the boredom in officer's eyes, and he decided to change that entirely. "To me, you will always be the little brat, whom I made shinigami. You see, while I have met most of my squad members, while they were in the academy, we've already met before that." Now, his voice was full of venom and intention to upset the officer. "Never considered other reasons for your hate towards me? Like, that it could have been instinct of my true identity, because I've already beaten you up once." Petty mind games, Luke probably thought?

Whatever the ghost was doing, it certainly wasn't petty.

View user profile

#12 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was getting more and more annoyed at his captain the longer he talked for.

"I never said she wasn't capable of taking on the captain's role but you never even been our captain nor helped her towards it, you gave her nothing to work with but empty promises, like I said before, I've had to help out because whether you like it or not, she can't run a entire squad on her own and that's what I've been doing while you've been away, gallivanting across god knows where and yes, it's true I want to beat you because like I said, your never here, the squad needs someone who can be here for them and guide them like a good captain should" Luke told the captain, whether he wanted to hear it or not.

Luke sighed as he listened to the captain's second response to his question, only nodding with a slightly scowl on his face.

"and I'm waiting for you to tell me what this mission is? unless this is going to be a covert operation and you'll tell me on the way I presume so to make sure that no one overhears us?" Luke asked the captain, although the captain's seemingly joking nature was getting on Luke's nerves as he felt the captain was going out of his way to mock him.

Luke scowled deepened as the captain reminded him of his self-gained title, "the demon of district 66", where, while under the effects of insanity, murdered several innocent people within the 66th rukongai district, this only made Luke look tired and worn out with bags becoming more visible under his eyes.

"...You know I wouldn't of done anything to hurt them...but my training with Zetsubō took its toll on my mind but you already know that so I won't bother telling you...it's not like you care about me or anything, besides, why would expect something like basic understanding and care from you?" Luke would say coldly to his captain, being honest in his words that he gave to his captain.

Although it surprised Luke when the captain's tone of voice changed before showing his face which triggered a bad memory of the older boys from the 70th northern rukongai district that beat him while making him watch innocent kids get beaten up too, with the face of the boy in charge of that group, Luke snapped and launched into a flash step, fist extended but he was suddenly grabbed by a black mist hand, just as his fist was about two meters in front of his captain's face as Zetsubō had manifested from Luke's blade to restrain him from attacking his captain again.

"Stop this, Luke, you know he's trying to get you worked up so he can get under your skin so calm yourself" Zetsubō told him, using his zanpakuto power to forcibly calm Luke and sit him down before returning to sword form.

"...Sorry...captain; so will you tell me about this mission or not?" Luke said, looking tired and depressed.

Location;; Squad three captain's office, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 505
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;; apologizes for taking so long to post ^^; hope it was worth the wait

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

Apparently, he had chosen the exactly right stimulant to provoke such a reaction. The captain could almost see the memories flashing in Luke's eyes, before his eyes became consumed by rage, and he moved into an attack. Having already raised his palm to cast the kido spell number one, Shou, knowing it would be more than enough to send Luke flying at the wall if enough energy was put to it, but before he could even open his mouth, the officer stopped. A hand of his materialized had grabbed it's master's arm, and apparently used it's power to calm the third seat Yasenha down.

What an interesting zanpakuto it was. The captain had always been fascinated by the nature of this specific power; the power to induce emotions and produce detailed illusions in order to bring out feelings in his opponents. In a way, it was so brutal to have a blade, that could stab through one's heart without even having actually to do so; even if the zanpakuto composed of mist phases through you without any physical damage, the mental injury is capable of crippling weak-minded foes forever. And it seemed, that the spirit of blade truly cared for Luke, stopping him from doing a really bad mistake and attacking his captain for the second time.

A little jealousy sneaked to the heart of the captain. Only if he had a zanpakuto, that would truly make effort to aid him in a battle or keep him from making a mistake, but because of the nature of his own blade, the spirit, that only embraced treachery, would only seek to fight alongside it's master to stab him in the back, when the right moment would come. Even if it meant the end of the mind games, the captain was smiling at the positive effect of Zetsubo on it's master, a little sad for his lack of such a relationship with his blade. But he was well aware, that he wasn't the only one, who hated the nature of his spirit, since sometimes, the blade took the form, which you hated the most out of all.

The captain sat back to his chair as well, watching the now worn-out Luke, who asked him in a tired voice, that didn't make it quite clear whenever he didn't have the strength to shoot another hostile comment at his captain or if he had finally given him a sincere apology, if he was going to reveal the mission or not. This time, the smile on his face was rather fatherly (or motherly), not devilish, hinting, that it did not belong to his disguise, but was actually a smile of the captain's actual persona. "No, you don't need to apologize. I am sorry, really, for not being the captain, that you and the entire division needs, and I am sorry for playing mind games and provoking you, when we have a real situation at hand."

He sighed, and stood up from his chair, again smiling, almost in a nostalgic manner. "I didn't meet you in your home district. I met you in the academy, like I did meet most of my subordinates. And if I remember right, you mentioned how much you liked walking outside at the night. So, I'd like you to walk with me in the moonlight, now that the night it at it's most beautiful, and while we do, I will tell you about the important mission I've been preparing for." The captain walked to the door, and used a hand gesture for Luke to follow him. There was sincere hope, that Luke could forget his hate of him for the next hours, and maybe give his captain a chance to get to know him like a normal captain would.

View user profile

#14 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Luke noticed the smile had changed to being a more gentle one but he said nothing as the captain as he had a rather disturbing distant look on his face like he had just zoned out, his crimson eyes cloudy, the bags under his eyes clearly defined from lack of sleep, from any outside prospective, he looked broken, a hollow shell of someone who had gone through extreme trauma and bodily harm for his squad, only to have his captain mock his efforts so Luke was understandably conflicted about his captain's actions towards him, although Luke looked at the captain through his cloudy, dead eyes as he told him that he apologized for not being there and for also doing what he did to Luke when they had what apparently was a serious issue to discuss.

His vacant eyes followed the captain as he stood up and spoke again as he walked to the door, explaining that he hadn't met Luke all the way back in the 70th district but at the academy like he was reported to do with many of his recruits that come to squad three as he told Luke that he had told him he enjoyed walks at night, especially with the moon out and invited him to walk with him, he would Luke stand up very slowly, his eyes covered in shade before he stood up straight and he would notice a single tear of blood run from his left eye, down his cheek and down where it splat onto the floor, if the captain looked very closely, he would see a feint red glow from his left eye before it faded as Luke turned to his captain and walked over, wiping his eyes.

"...Let's go..." Luke would say softly, almost a whisper before he would open the door, allowing the captain to follow him where he would then lead the captain to one of his favorite walks; a long weaving path, lined with cherry blossoms which, while the moon shone it's silvery light upon the seireitei, the cherry blossoms would appear to glow with a bright pink light and was especially beautiful while they were tossed in the wind.

Luke would walk alongside his captain, although he took looks at the beautiful display that nature was providing them, he would look to his captain to wait for him to start explaining their mission.

Location;; Captain's office, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 398
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:11 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

The combined beauty of the richly-blooming sakura, the cherry blossom trees, that soughed quietly in the whispers of the warm, smooth wind, and the bright white stars above them in the dark, cloudless sky, that seemed blacker than the void itself, was both classically poetic and yet universal enough to remain unable to be described by words of a man. As the third seat quietly leaded the captain outside, to officer's favorite place at nights like this, the ghost couldn't say he did pay attention to his subordinate at all, since he allowed himself to get distracted by the beauty of his surrounding. It was the moonlight, that hit the metallic, golden and silvery linings of the city and made the roofs of building illuminate magnificently, which fascinated the captain most of all, however.

Taken captive by the beauty of the night, he could now see, why this was one of the favorite things of his high-seated officer. Of course, it couldn't surpass watching the sunset in the beach at summertime and falling asleep, only to be awakened by the excellence of rising sun; that was probably the most beautiful scenery, that the captain could think of right now. Nothing else was worth of even comparing to the beauty of around them. But he needed to focus on the operation at hand as well, revealing what it's all about to Luke, in order for them to actually get to begin it anytime soon.

Finally, he set his eyes to Luke, hoping this while had already made the tiredness disappear, having given him time to collect himself, and opened his mouth. "Well, Luke, it's about the time we get to the actual business." He said in serious tone, one, that lacked the playfulness and sarcasm of his previous sentences; this voice, was of his disguise, but the tone would reveal the real age of speaker behind the false face. It was careful tone, and made an impression of someone, whose physical appearance was supposed to be closer to sixties or seventies, not to early twenties. "You've probably heard of the scandal, that the city was attacked by an arrancar and some of his minions. It appears, that there was an organization backing up this hollow, and it needs urgent investigation, in case we're dealing with a potential threat to Gotei 13."

"I find your experience rather promising, so I chose you to accompany me, as I go to the Hueco Munco, in order to gather information about this organization. If I am right, this is your first time there?" The captain politely finished the speech with a question, that he already knew answer to, but decided to say it anyways. "However, I don't want to force you to come with me. It up to you." He offered his hand to Luke, as a indication of waiting an answer.

View user profile

#16 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Luke would listen carefully to his captain, the fresh air of the night waking him somewhat, the cloudy look faded from his eyes as the captain got to explaining firstly about the incident that a lone arrancar had attacked the seireitei and that it was backed up by a organization that the captain seemed unaware of it but it required immediate investigation by squad three as it was a possible threat to the thirteen court guard squads.

"If you don't mind, sir...but I've seen this enemy up close with Akemi, the squad seven lieutenant, the squad eleven lieutenant and the squad five captain, he had been fighting with lieutenant Kasai who had released his bankai to fight him and with the new third seat, Okami assisting him, they damaged him enough that taking on all of us was a mistake but..." Luke paused, his fist tightening, "...I could see the damage that the lieutenant and the third seat had done and it wasn't even skin deep, only enough to damage the safe-like mask it wore in its released form and even with all of us there, he still remained calm, unworried by the strong spiritual pressures around him as he gave us a warning that his name was Berenguer Espetón and that he served a being called Dante CarmesíHoja who he claimed was one of the four hollow kings of Hueco mundo and a organization called 'The Army of Blood' and that more attacks would come...I think he was there to prove a point that they can come at anytime and when we ain't ready to counter them properly and from the seriousness of lieutenant Kasai's injuries and the massive destructive power of the arrancar we encountered, I believe he has strong followers so if we go, we should go with extreme care..." Luke explained to his captain, his face just as serious as his captain's.

Luke then paused to let his captain speak, explaining that his experience was promising and that he wished for Luke to accompany him to Hueco mundo, asking if it was Luke's first time going to the realm of the hollows, Luke simply nodded.

"It is indeed, sir as I haven't received orders to go to Hueco mundo until now but I do know how to get there if the need arose..." Luke explained as the captain extended his hand, saying that he didn't want to force Luke to go but allow him to choose, Luke looked to his gloved hands, his left hand normal, his right hand hiding his darkest secret that was contained within his right arm thanks to squad four but his fingernails on his right hand were longer and more claw-like then his left but he tightened his fists together for a few moments, making his gloves squeeze together with a small sound that leather makes before using his right hand to shake his captain's hand.

"I accept the mission...Captain" Luke told him, shaking his captain's hand as his blood-red eyes looked up at his captain as he waited for his response.

Location;; Pathway of the cherry blossoms, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 511
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

The captain was impressed by Luke's memorization of events. He had to say, that this was something he had to admit, in which the third seat surpassed his skill. Sure, he always read all of the information on whatever he was working on and with great concentration, but it was simply too frustrating for him to even try to memorize entire reports from word to word. Either he had really been close enough to witness the event, or he had simply read the current reports well enough.

When he offered his hand to the officer, he seemed to hesitate for a moment, before shaking the hand and agreeing to accompany him on this mission. The captain couldn't be any happier about his decision, which his wide smile sort of might have revealed to the third seat. He withdrew his hand, after the handshaking, and turned his back on the officer, continuing walking the path of sakura trees. "Now, shall we get to the details?" The captain would rhetorically ask, before starting to get into the mission again.

"Dante CarmesíHoja. This "King of the West", used to be a convicted criminal, who became an example of what karma means, before descending to the level of hollow. He is dangerous, extremely powerful hollow, and yes, calling him one of the four hollow monarchs isn't a bad thing at all." The ghost started. "Seems to like sending his minions to, as you said, "prove a point". It's not his threats if more attacks, that captain commander showed concern for; it's exactly what you just said. We have no means to prevent their invasion to Seireitei, and that is our problem; I would say, that the easy way to counter that, is to destroy their means of getting to the city, but we need information before we can do that."

The captain sighed, and turned back to Luke's direction. "I have heard of your battle prowess, and even though we will be gathering information, I have to say one thing. When there's a chance you can be seen, you eliminate that chance; when you are seen, you eliminate the witness and keep sure that it doesn't happen again. If you are, for some crazy reason, to engage in battle, you kill your enemy before they can see you or let out any noise. Are we clear?" The captain would say, in a very serious tone. He wasn't kidding. If anything, and he means absolutely anything, would get in his way, he would ruthlessly erase them from existence. And if Luke would hesitate to do so, he would have to do it for him.

He continued, simply giving a sharp glance at Luke now. "Division 12 and Kido Corps has been very helpful for us today. They have spent entire day working on the energy traces of the pathway that arrancar used; they successfully located the exact location, that the portal was situated in Hueco Munco, about two hours ago. Before I summoned you, my agents secured the location for us, so that our arrival will go unnoticed." He would now wait for seated officer's response.

View user profile

#18 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Luke followed his captain down the path as he asked him if they should go over the details now, Luke nodded.

"Go ahead, captain" Luke told him before listening to the captain explain what he knew about the creature known as "Dante", as one of the four hollow kinds of Hueco Mundo, he had gained a large following that he sent to attack the seireitei to prove the point that no one was safe, not even within the seireitei itself and Luke agreed with the captain that the best way to delay their invasion was to destroy the device the arrancar had on him that broke down the protective forcefield around the seireitei like butter but he also agreed that they needed information before doing such things.

"I understand, captain; it's always best to know thy enemy before one can know one's weaknesses, especially concerning the device the arrancar used to break into the city, from lieutenant Kasai's report, it appeared as a gauntlet-like device but he was unable to get any other information besides that but it's a start on what it looks like" Luke spoke, hearing the captain sigh before speaking again, saying he had heard of his battle prowess and he explained that if anyone saw him or tried to engage him, he was to terminate them without mercy and to make sure they couldn't speak or raise the alarm. The captain would suddenly feel a fast and quick breeze from just past his right ear before the cherry blossom suddenly split in half as Luke had drawn his sword and slashed the cherry blossom and sheath his sword within a few seconds.

"Don't worry about me, captain, if you know as much as I know you do, you should know I was trained in the stealth force by Ryo Suzuki, a great man who taught me how to fight, to kill without being seen nor heard but also how to live my life through his example so trust me, captain, if it's necessary, they won't even see me coming but I would suggest trying to leave the clothing undamaged and to suppress our spiritual pressure which will give us away...if he managed to get uniforms and their zanpakutos, we could get in unnoticed and start our recon from there, how does that sound, captain?" Luke asked, waiting for the captain's response before letting the captain continue as he explained that squad 12 and the kido corps had spent some time finding the location the garganta that the arrancar had used had come from, which they managed to find. Luke nodded.

"That's good, so...now that we've discussed business, shall we get going to Hueco Mundo, captain?" Luke would ask the captain before waiting for a response and to be lead by the captain to where they would enter Hueco Mundo.

Location;; Pathway of the cherry blossoms, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 471
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum