Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

It had taken years, the careful consideration between the importance of testing a young candidate and keeping a secret far greater than human being from being revealed. It was not like the decision was hard to make, not at all, but the past experiences of making an easy and a quick decision weren't numerous at all, so it was just a way of proceeding in everything: carefulness and patience were virtues, and brought wisdom to one embracing those. For someone, who was in charge of information gathering for captain-commander himself and running an entire squad of investigators and intelligence gatherers, the captain of Third Division was often expected to hold intelligence and knowledge as the most precious resource of shinigami. But since the childhood years in an insignificant village, one of the most oldest captains in Gotei 13 has came to hold wisdom in the position of the highest importance.

It was the time. Nothing this far had erased the impression, when the captain had first met this person, even when the other one remained unaware of this: he had been like an open book, to the eyes of a great reader, and his soul had shined through his physical form. Besides, the testing of division's vice-captain had not been a problem, so why would the testing of a potential vice-captain candidate be. Very old age usually brings the illusion of being ageless with it, but the captain knew better: nothing was eternal, nobody was immortal, and not even the life-span of a shinigami reached anywhere beyond longevity. Concept of mortality is forgotten in the second century of living, but the greatest men and women come to accept it with gratefulness for the life they have been blessed with. Even ghosts, who cannot be fought or killed, eventually run out of energy and willpower to keep on existing. The captain knew, that one day, he would wither away. And on this day, Yuki, the lieutenant, who already handled some of the duties, that would traditionally belong to her captain, would hopefully take the place, that an elderly ghost had left behind, when it decided not to exist anymore.

Then, someone had to take the place of the lieutenant in her place. The captain of Third Division had a candidate in mind, with all his faults and strengths, but while having observed this person previously, there was one more test left to see if he was capable of handling the duties related to position. A test, that would put his intelligence gathering to it's limit and hopefully a little beyond that. Trip to hell and back. This test would mean a lot, but in the other hand, greatest diamonds are made by time, so whatever the result was going to be, it wasn't final. But it was about the time he was tested for real the first time.

The captain took out the file of Luke Yasenha.

-----

For a lasting moment, the ghost would wear a face of it's a subordinate, in order to walk freely. This time, it was a petite, young girl, a lower seated shinigami, who was known for her friendly demeanor in every situation; someone ideal for division one. Originally, that was where she would go after academy, but she had kindly declined the offer, saying that she preferred the third division over everything else. Honestly, the captain couldn't be any more pleased to have her here, because she had the ability to raise team spirit in everyone she had met, not to mention her unusual skill in neutral and positive manner of persuasion during interrogations. Today, the captain would wear her face, in order to get things done.

"She" headed to the living quarters of higher seated officers at midnight, already knowing that Luke Yasenha, an acquaintance of hers and superior to her rank, was going to be there at this point of day. Her slender figure moved swiftly in the dark pathways of third division barracks, graceful and careful in her every step, silent outside the quiet sound her waraji made. Upon reaching her destination, she knocked the door twice, before opening the door and allowing herself to take a step inside.

She bowed as a token of respect for the older shinigami.

"Excuse my rudeness for bothering you this late, Third Seat of Division 3, Luke Yasenha." She smiled brightly to the man, as she finished her bow and apologize. "I have been sent to request, that you meet the captain shortly, if you have nothing else going on right now. They request your attendance in an urgent meeting." The girl said in a vivid voice made out of honey, after the exact and proper explanation for her late appearance on his personal quarters. She carefully allowed her eyes to met his.

View user profile

#2 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was quietly preforming Jizen in his room when he was interrupted by knocking at his door.

"You may enter" Luke called to whoever was outside waiting for him and the door slid open and a small, female shinigami entered and if he wasn't mistaken, she looked remarkably similar to Mei Tsaki, the fourth seat before she bowed respectfully towards him, explaining the captain had summoned him to a meeting. as soon as the girl had finished, Luke started laughing very hard, enough that he had to hold his side.

"are you serious?! the squad three captain hasn't been around for a very long time, that's a nice joke but if you have anything else to tell me then I suggest you return to your duties, I have better things to do then meet someone who isn't here and practically doesn't exist" Luke said, chuckling before bring on a neutral expression near the end as his eyes looked into hers, just from Luke's eyes, she could tell that he had been through a lot of suffering and despair across his life beyond the girl's wildest imagination.

"Although...there's nothing that can be helped, I'm not yet strong enough to fight the captain, even if he ever showed up again...I hate him for what's he has done; he's put large amounts of pressure on the lieutenant to do his job, although I help when I can...how can he be a captain when he's never even here, he disgusts me" Luke told the little shinigami, although why he was telling her this, he didn't know, maybe it was because she reminded him of Mei so he would ask her a final question.

"What is your name, little one?" Luke would ask solemnly before waiting for a response.

Location;; Luke's room within the squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 294
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;; #shittystartingpostisshitty xD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

As the officer started laughing, she allowed her expression to change into one of deceptive confusion, one of clueless little girl, and though it was false, the body mannerism indicated otherwise. It appeared, as if she had no idea, if she had said something wrong, mixed with a little fear of the higher seated officer thinking her as a mere joke. She pressed her head down and the apologize came like a reflex: "I am so sorry, it wasn't my intention to say anything funny. Please, forgive me." Her eyes were sincere and full of regret. But the captain was well aware, why the officer had laughed at this, which was only confirmed as he continued. Most people might have gotten angry for those words, but behind the mask of little girl, there wasn't a person one could think as 'most people'. The captain did understand why the officer had said this, and fully accepted it: it wasn't like the reply was unreasonable or rebellious, because it was spilling the truth all around the room. He had every right to think that of his distant and absent captain.

She remained silent, until the officer asked her name, though the clueless look on her face faded as she seemingly "started" to understand that it wasn't about her, but the captain.

"I am Ayame, sir. My father named me." She said carefully, now slightly raising her head to the officer, whose tone had been rather solemn. Now, her expression became more serious and proud, as she opened her mouth to continue. "Iris was his favorite flower, and I was born in early July, when the flowers bloomed greatly in our home village. He- he thought the iris was symbol of blue blood, and to him, I was always his little princess." The knowledge of girl's sad past created an illusion of rather plaintive expression in middle of her sentences, and if one would say, that the captain was only faking it, they would be wrong. In the gladness of having such a spirit-raising shinigami in the third division, there was great amount of sorry for the girl and what she had to go through to become a shinigami. For some, the path is easy, but for some, loss or sacrifice is often the thing, why they wanted to become a shinigami in the first place. This princess hadn't always been a warrior, and that was the case of some others as well.

A slight silence was broken by the obvious hesitation, as she opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, but quickly closed it before anything would burst out. The little girl pressed her head down, and opened her mouth again, this time in only with half of the confidence she had before.

"It's not one of my duties to disagree with any of the decisions or opinions of my superior, not of yours, not of our captain." She said, pressing her head down again. "But the way I see it, I don't think our captain deserves to be hated. He is like a father, that cares for his children, but doesn't forget his duties." The female shinigami said in a quieter tone. "I too doubt him, his decisions and his existence, but the thought of him being like a guardian angel always cheers me up, and keeps me cheering up those around me as well." She kept a small break, in which she took a deep breath in and out. "It makes me sad, that he is so afraid of us finding out something about him, that he cannot even reveal his face to use. Don't you think that is the reason why? Don't you think if he wasn't so afraid of his past, he would really be our captain, and not just someone we call a captain, even though he clearly is not here."

She raised her head, hoping there was no anger and no disgust in the eyes of man in front of her.

View user profile

#4 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:38 am

Luke listened to the girl introduce herself as Ayame and explained who and how she was named, although it wasn't a uncommon story from squad three members as they all shared the aspect of despair in some way or another and it would be rare to see someone who didn't have that aspect in squad three.

Although he just continued to listen to her explain her opinion on the captain, once she finished, he simply sighed before coming over to her and rubbing her hair softly, his crimson colored eyes only reflected the sadness but also understanding.

"Well, little one, there is only one person would could answer a question like that and that's the captain but even if you feel that way, the others may not, especially me, just look at yourself, little one, when has our captain ever cared enough to help us when we are in need of a captain's guidance or been there to support us as a squad?...that's the point, little one, that someone who has the position of a captain is not just in charge of his job but also he has to look after those under him and I've yet to see anything of the sort but...I guess I'll go, let the captain now I'll be waiting in his office, that is all" Luke told her softly to reasure her while rubbing her hair before he told her that he would head to the captain's office so he stood up, taking his zanpakuto with him before heading to the captain's office, leaving her behind. He reached the captain's office before entering and sitting down in front of the captain's desk, the captain himself was nowhere to be seen as per usual.

"This better be good, I'd rather not be on another wild goose chase, especially when it involves our good for nothing captain" Luke said with a scowl on his face as he waited for his so-called captain to apparently arrive to have a meeting with his third seated officer.

Location;; Squad three captain's office, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 337
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

She would waver a little, as the officer rubbed her hair, but any feelings of seeming fear quickly disappeared. His eyes were understanding, instead of disgusted, and the girl raised her head now fully, allowing the officer to continue rubbing her hair, whilst she would listen to his further explanation. It seemed, that "her" words had reached him, but the captain was well aware, that if he had been aware, who he was dealing with right now, the reply wouldn't have been as understanding as it was. The hate for his captain was rooted deep in Luke, and while it was completely acceptable, given the way his captain did act, hopefully it wouldn't affect his work and mission. In order to pass this test, he would need to get over his personal grudges during the mission with his captain: the person he most probably despised in the world. If he could handle the trip to his personal hell, he would be proven to be as skilled as the captain suspected him to be. As Luke made his leave, the captain allowed the false personality drop, making a victorious grin to the wall in front of "her" figure, knowing that posing as Ayame had been perfect.

She left the living quarters of the third seat.

-----

Changing the outfit only took a single second, and the captain could do it while walking. They had to say, that for someone, who was speculated not to even have a physical form, this ghost had an eye for fashion. It didn't take any effort to choose the exact face to wear, what expressions to make and how to react to different situations, and it certainly did not take any effort, when it came to whatever he was going to wear. Even if people commonly wouldn't see the old captain at all, there was always a new, elegant piece of fashion behind the illusion of invisibility, and to some extent, the ghost was a person, that one would consider a metrosexual nowadays. So, wearing something elegant on the rare occasion of physically appearing to someone other than captain commander.

Yet the ghost never had showed it's true appearance, so why that would be necessary now. This disguise was special though. It hadn't been just randomly picked. It was specific, and for time being, the original model of the face was... locked elsewhere. And it perfectly fit the occasion, because, like everything else in his plot, this clothing was designed years and years ago. Basically, what the captain was wearing practically looked like an exceptionally unique and detailed funeral outfit for a widow.

Under all the clothing, his male body was pretty stereotypical, youthful, dark haired and in prime shape, except for the atypical skin, which had been painted completely black in color. As if the captain was feeling flamboyant, the underwear was made out of actual silver, and not from just an expensive fabric, like the rest of his clothes. He was wearing a silken black robe, similar to a ragged shihakusho, over which one could see a grey-colored transparent lose kimono without any other decoration than silver lining. His silver sheath and zanpakuto were attached to the black obi, wrapped around his black robe.

"Don't worry, officer Yasenha. You're not stupid enough to think I would summon you to a meeting, if I wanted to have a goose for diner." He would say in a mocking voice, as he walked into the office of third division captain. He gave a devilish grin to Luke, that would remind him of someone from his past, yet leave him clueless of whom exactly was he dealing with.

View user profile

#6 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Luke look shocked when the man or thing he had to call captain walked into the office, dressed in what appeared to be a ragged shihakusho with silver highlights and a silver shitagi under the top part of the so-called captain's shihakusho but what Luke found more insulting and what pissed him off the most about the captain is that he wasn't wearing the squad three captain's haori, the symbol for each captain to wear to show their status as captain of their respective, Luke would then, at the sight of such disgrace towards their squad that he stood up as the captain was mocking him, his eyes filled with anger towards their disrespectful captain.

"You dare show up now like this?! it's bad enough your never around but this?! this is just a disgrace to us as a squad that our captain can't even take his job seriously as a captain, letting his lieutenant pick up the sorry pieces off the ground!" Luke snarled at the captain before he would toss him away towards the captain's desk.

"So then 'captain', what did you want to see me about or are you going to keep treating this like some child's game?" Luke told him, feeling like steam was coming off him, the captain would be able to notice his spiritual pressure had flared up as well with the feeling of being angry while being barely contained. if this man wasn't Luke's captain, he would of taking him outside and punched him square in the face and be shown the suffering he had caused by his absence but he waited, standing up with his arms crossed, waiting for a response by his tiresome captain.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 281
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

The captain didn't stop smiling, when Luke started shouting and eventually crashed forward, giving a desperate try at grabbing at his clothing. As if he was going to allow him to touch his outfit, he would think, before simply blocking the try with a simple counter technique, and using an open palmed attack aiming at officer's chest, in order to push him back to where he was just a moment ago. Did the third seat seriously think an attack so direct would even land on his captain? He wasn't a weak officer, but as expected, the gap caused by their power difference was far too great at least to this day for the former to beat him in the game called combat. Only note the captain made now, that his anger was his weak point, and something Luke would need to refine, if he ever wanted to rise the ladder any further.

"Watch, who you call disgrace, Third Seat." The ghost said calmly, yet in a threatening and an intimidating manner, which he knew, was enough to make any of his subordinates to be wise and bend. "Remember your place, would you. I am the captain of Division 3, as much as you wish that wouldn't be true, and I have power over your very existence more than you can ever imagine." He allowed himself to continue, while pointing at the chair, a wordless order for the officer to sit down. It wasn't like the captain was angry or anything, but, in a way, he too was annoyed by the other one now, mainly because of his recklessness, which obviously wasn't a good trait for an investigator and an agent of Division 3.

"You can't possibly even understand how seriously I take my duties, or what I sacrifice for my subordinates. It seems, that you do not understand how capable your vice-captain is handling things. And, right now, you don't seem to understand the situation you are in..." He said, suggesting Luke to overcome his anger, or face the consequences, that he surely knew. The captain was pretty sure, that even though the officer was little reckless, he was still very intelligent and capable of figuring out, that there were going to be some nasty effects of his bad behavior. "I am the person holding your potential futures in my hands. It's up to you which of these futures will happen. I request you to sit down and shut up."

The captain pierced his bright blue eyes into Luke.

View user profile

#8 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Luke was pushed back into the chair by his captain's simply by a palm thrust, he gave a grunt as he the chair made a creaking sound from the force.

"Damn you, captain" Luke thought before his captain started telling him to remember his place as the third seat and to remember that no matter how much he hated the person that stood before him, that he was still his captain.

"My point was you come in here without your captain's haori, the symbol of our squad commander and shows everyone who is the captain of our squad, not wearing it only disgraces our squad since its like your...your just making us look like a joke!" Luke told his captain, his knuckles going white before he let his fists relaxed as he forced himself to calm down by the captain's order and he looked at his captain's eyes, his own crimson colored eyes focused on the captain's gaze with barely contained hate for the person sitting in the captain's chair.

"...although that your back at all means that something serious is going on, that's the only reason I can conclude that would warrant your return to the squad you abandoned so tell me...what did you return to us? there must have been some mission you've been given that you need help with, isn't it?" Luke asked his captain, he still had his issues with the captain but at least he had calmed himself enough to analyze the fact that for their captain to return, something bad must have happened that forced their captain to return and require his squad members to aid him, especially to inquire about his higher ranking officers like Luke himself as he waited for the captain to respond and tell him the mission he presumed required his help.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 301
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:37 am

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami

It was a good sign, that Luke was able to hold his anger under control. It made the captain grin at him, this time not mockingly, but as a token of respect. Third Seat was, though grudgingly, sitting on the chair and listening, even analyzing the potential reasons for his captain's return, which was clearly progress. The ghost had been aware, that Luke wasn't the believer type of shinigami, so he couldn't understand, that his captain had never been gone, just beyond their area of sight. "Wait, you are confusing me, Yasenha!" He threw an amused comment at Luke's explanation, with a short laugh, before continuing; "If I am not worth of being a captain, why would I need to wear a haori, officer? Wouldn't Yuki deserve it more?"

Not waiting a reply, the captain walked to the other side of his desk, and sat on his chair, his eyes still set on Luke's. "And when it comes to your observations, you are right about one thing. Something is going on, indeed. But please, aren't you flattering yourself now? What makes you think I need your help on a mission." He said, while dipping his finger on a bowl of water in his desk, and swiping his face with his fingers, allowing the black color to fade with each swipe. "I do want to test your skills, however. So, you are going to accompany me in a mission. How does that sound to you?" The captain said, in an a-matter-of-fact manner, and finished with an innocent question, while he kept washing the color of his face.

Halfway done, he pierced his eyes to Luke's harshly. "I have kind of nostalgic feeling of this. Both of us wearing our real faces." He said amused, as the black paint kept disappearing with every word. One final brush, and the paint was gone from his face. The captain smiled in a devilish manner and opened his mouth. "Do you really not recognize me, my dear officer?" He said, once again, as innocently as he had said the question of how working with him sounds to Luke.

View user profile

#10 Re: This is Hell and Back (PRIVATE) on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:34 am

Luke gritted his teeth to try and restrain his anger again as the captain openly mocked his question again.

"To tell you the truth, 'captain', she deserves a lot more then you do, I don't know if your aware but she's always been under great pressure, having to fill in for you since your never here when we need you, although I've been helping her out, taking on your shifts when I can and doing the paperwork..." Luke pointed to the set of approved files, "but as you said before, whether I like it or not, your still the captain and so, it's part of your duty to wear it and even you know I speak the truth about that; it's part of a captain's position to wear it, whether I or anyone else thinks your unworthy to wear it, it's better then nothing..." Luke told him, not once cracking a smile as he simply believed his captain was mocking him and he wasn't going to entertain a joke designed to mock him.

Luke listened to his captain speak, explaining that he was indeed correct about how he was on a mission but also that he was flattering himself by thinking he needed help with the mission.

"Then if you don't need help and only want to test me, then why not stay away to watch how I perform? you've done that from the moment I entered this squad, therefore why the change of heart?...what made you come to me specifically?" Luke asked the captain, sounding now more curious then angry, ignoring the captain's jabs at him to try to get him to answer a serious question, although what he said after that confused Luke for a moment.

"Our real faces? I've never had to hide my face so I wouldn't know, I only become someone else when I'm trying to get information, at least that way, we are different, you and I; at least I have a face that people can look up to and recognize as someone they can trust in command" Luke said, before the captain asked him another bizarre question as the captain finished taking the black paint off his face.

"No, I don't, you don't really reveal your face to anyone so honestly, regardless of that, No, I don't recognize the face you wear in the dark like this, turn towards the light and show me your face, captain" Luke said, although he tried not to show it, he was growing tired of the captain playing his petty mind games with him and he'd rather his captain got to the point as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 438
Tags;; Luke, Erida
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum