Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Instructor

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male
Find your conviction

So it seemed that Luke was held on something that happened in the past, that must be one of the reasons why his zanpakuto was acting that way. ”Something that happened in the past, irrespective of how horrible or wrong it was. We sadly, can’t remain in the past. We have our present so we can shape our future. May be this is why your zanpakuto spirit won’t listen to you. You’re inability to forgive yourself for something that happened in the past is something that forces you to remain there. Your present and your future are in danger if you continue to stay in this phase”. Epizon looked Luke in the eyes with an expression of determination, ”If you wish to attain more strength, learn to let go. If you want to walk to the future, then move on and live”, he didn’t stutter when he said those words. Quite an inspirational speech from someone whose true strength wasn’t in light but darkness instead, how ironic.

Luke’s expressions of despair kind of told the entire tale even before he spoke it. This was quite a predicament and neither of them had an actual idea how to deal with it. ”True, we have no other choice but to force it then. If he won’t listen to you, he’ll probably learn when you’re in danger” said Epizon when he began thinking of ways to achieve such circumstances.

”Is that your true self? You have lived in a false state for so long that you’ve grown to like it. How long will you continue to be what you are not? Remember Zetsubo, you cannot hide from what you truly are or what you’re truly capable of” replied the wise dragon spirit. He wasn’t one to be agitated, if Zetsubo was being aggressive then he would answer by stepping aside and letting him think over it. That is how he always did things, slowly, passively but effectively. A really irritating but efficient way of doing things, Epizon knew his methods. He was never really fond of them but he had adapted to them having spent so much time with the demon king.

”If he’s already in a bad mood for no reason, you should at least give him a reason” replied Epizon with an evil smirk on his face.

Location;; Training Grounds
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 386
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke Yasenha
OOC;; That takes care of the first ten posts. Second phase begins, let the training begin.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke simply nodded at Epizon's words, as motivational as they were, his thought doubted such things.

"I understand, Epizon-san but there can be no forgiving what I did but you are right that we should move on but sometimes I wonder if that truly can happen when such things haven't been resolved..." Luke spoke sadly to his friend, although he nodded in agreement that the only way now was to force it.

"I guess it can't be helped but hopefully, if we train together, I can learn to use this technique properly" Luke said in agreement of what Epizon said, drawing his sword once again, unaware of the conversation their zanpakuto spirits were having as Zetsubō became infuriated by Rigas's words.

"What right do you have to speak of my true self?! if that's how you wish it, then I'll show you that I don't need a blade to deal with you, Daimanos Rigas!" Zetsubō snarled at him, not in the mood for the games Rigas was playing with him as the despair spirit released its reiatsu, making its blade howl like a warrior about to do battle with a dragon, which considering Epizon's zanpakuto spirit made it ironic in this way before Luke managed to respond to Epizon.

"I guess he already has a reason to fight so let's see how things go...Unsheathe the hushed casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke called out, his blade erupting into a six foot long black mist blade, its regular shikai form as he looked at Epizon, grinning slightly while making the "come at me" gesture.

"Well then, Epizon-san? shall we get started?" Luke told him as his spiritual pressure formed around him, forming Zetsubō's manifested form behind Luke as a way of intimidation and by Zetsubō willing himself to be manifested behind Luke so Rigas could see him and letting him know he was coming for him.

Location;; Squad six training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 309
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; Let our battle begin :D uraharasmiling

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Friendly Spar: Begins

”True, everyone has their own way of doing things. I’m just suggesting you what the right thing to do would be in this situation” he replied as the smirk that appeared on his face disappeared. ”Your choice, I can only show you the way. Not drag you to it” he thought to himself due to Luke’s reluctance. Normally, he would have insisted or said some other motivational things that would’ve helped Luke. Instead, his patience just got thin and he said nothing but only that.

”We won’t leave here until you’ve learned your technique. Just focus and I’ll help you as best as I can” replied Epizon. ”Don’t you know? Be careful what you wish for, Zetsubo” replied the dragon. He wasn’t showing it but he too was angry, Zetsubo had underestimated the thunder dragon. That was something he really didn’t like, he had just made things personal and that wasn’t a good thing; not for Zetsubo at least.

”A reason to fight?” he said out loud, for a moment he was gone into his world of thoughts again. ”What is it that we fight for? Why are we going to fight? Will fighting make either of us stronger? Do I need to fight? If I do, do I need to win? If I do need to win, why do I need to win?”. Too many questions had popped up in his mind, too little time to think up an answer for them. This wasn’t the time to think about it, his friend had already released his shikai.

”A shikai from the beginning? Are you sure it’s only your zanpakuto that has a reason to fight?”. Epizon grabbed the hilt of his zanpakuto but didn’t unsheathe it.”Oi, Daimanos” he reached out to his comrade in arms, ”….yeah” a one worded reply came through. Even with Luke’s shikai release,, he didn’t think that he would have that much trouble with him. Just to remind Luke who he was up against, Epizon released a burst of his reiatsu.

He focused his reiatsu and it began to gather around him, dark reiatsu moving around like black lightening. The sheer pressure could be felt from a distance, his reiatsu was capable of rivaling a captain and that was evident right then and there. Seeing Luke’s stance he deducted that he wanted Epizon to make the first move. So be it then, Epizon rushed forward towards Luke aiming to hit him with a straight shoulder bash. He had turned and his left shoulder was heading towards Luke, aimed to hit his front while his hands were holding the sheathe and the grip of his zanpakuto. Only when he would get close to Luke, right before his shoulder could hit him, he would swing making a diagonal slash. The slash would originate from his zanpakuto’s sheath in an upward diagonal slash and then back into the sheath. This was the technique that the captain of squad six used, known as Ijutsu. This slash was a single slash but powerful than a normal slash because of the used style.

The slash was a simple attack which could originally be interpreted as a shoulder bash, in which case the slash would come as a surprise. That however, depended on how Luke interpreted his movements. The reason of Epizon’s attack was simple, to get close and force Luke to either move back or risk get hitting and thus cut.

Location;; Training Grounds
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 571
OOC;; So it begins :urharaftw:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 am

Luke smiled somewhat psychotically at Epizon as he listened to his question.

"Well, to be honest, even though we've fought together, I've never fought you on a one on one fight before and it will be nice to see what you can do" Luke told Epizon and he was being honest; analysis of a opponent's abilities was a key skill for a member of squad three and any data he could collect on Epizon's abilities and Epizon didn't disappoint as he touched the handle of his zanpakuto before releasing a burst of reiatsu around him and gathered it around him like black lightning, Luke could only be impressed with Epizon's monstrous spiritual pressure.

"I must say, like always, he has incredible spiritual pressure for a fourth seated officer, it's on par with captains but It's not surprising...after all, he's always been strong......that's some impressive spiritual pressure, Epizon-san, just like always" Luke thought to himself before speaking his mind to Epizon, although his spiritual pressure was immense, fortunately, Luke had also become much stronger since they had met the first time and since he too was releasing his own spiritual pressure, Epizon would be able to notice two things about his spiritual pressure; the first that any weak living organisims like small plants and the leaves off trees would cut themselves off and die as if their lives had no meaning around as well as the area around Luke would look black and white, like the world was drained of color and something one could imagine someone in despair would see the world and two; his spiritual was, like Epizon's, much higher then his given rank would suggest, the same level as a very-strong lieutenant level shinigami. Luke would also hear Zetsubō's voice in his head.

"Let's go, Luke, I have a point to prove to Rigas and you..." Zetsubō spoke from within his mind, Luke smiled again, "I know, Zetsubō but maybe I can show you that you can trust me to fight without you having to be there to hold my hand and maybe...just let me handle it" Luke thought back to Zetsubō before their training began with Epizon taking the offering Luke indirectly made to let Epizon attack first dashed towards Luke, aiming for a simple shoulder bash by using his body mass to charge and slam into Luke but Luke also noticed that Epizon hadn't let go of his zanpakuto's handle.

"He's trying to distract me and pull my attention away to make a close strike...clever but not clever enough" Luke thought to himself as he readied himself, knowing Epizon and judging from the speed he was going at him, he had a few seconds to react in time but that's all he needed so, as Epizon came in and would strike using his blade, Luke would suddenly reseal his zanpakuto into its sealed form where it had a physical blade to counter Epizon's attack, the two blades clashing while sparks flew.

"Credit where its due, trying to draw your opponent's attention away with a simple attack to disguise a separate attack is pretty good but diverting attention is one of my preferred fighting styles but credit for trying to use Iaijutsu at least, I've not used it in a while but I'm pretty good at that sort of thing" Luke told Epizon as their blades clashed before he would swing his blade to break the clash and move back to give himself breathing space.

"I guess its my turn now..." Luke said calmly before raising his hand rapidly towards Epizon, "Hado number thirty-one: Shakkahō" Luke called out, forming a red crimson sphere in his outstretched palm before firing it at Epizon to cause a large explosion and to cause a dust cloud, even if Epizon wasn't harmed by the kido, it didn't matter, what mattered was the dust cloud that had formed for now, Luke attacked him straight on with his blade at his left side, ready to swing to the side in a arc but just before coming within two meters of Epizon, he quickly used flash step to create a speed clone that would be in front while he moved behind him.

"Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection" Luke thought to himself as both him and his clone slashed in a arc, one mirroring the other with the speed clone slashing in a arc coming in from left to right, aiming for Epizon's right side while Luke did the reverse, coming in from right to left, aiming for Epizon's left side, both aiming to slash into Epizon's sides while Luke would try to use Epizon's instinctive response to attack the target coming in front of him as that's where he last saw Luke to try and draw his attack away from the real threat.

techs used:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection
Technique Description: this technique is used by Luke Yasenha by first distracting his opponent with kido or smoke before attacking his opponent from the front before making a shunpo clone to replace himself in the front attack and he moves to attack from the back, he does this because the opponent's natural instinct is to attack from the direction Luke is coming from.

then Luke and his clone swing their swords in an arc towards the opponent's body to aim to cut that affected part which works with Luke hitting both sides simultaneously since the clone has no physical presence to cut, Luke hits both the left and right side to inflict the damage. Requires two posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 792
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; Your move, friend Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Difference

What Luke had stated was the truth, they had fought alongside each other numerous times. However, they had never sparred before so this was the first time. Sadly, Epizon wouldn’t be able to fulfil Luke desire to see what he really can do. Until now, he had hidden his bankai from everyone and he didn’t intend to use it now either. Not that he underestimated his opponent but because if he did reveal it, he would have to take some leadership position. For someone who had begun to question the validity of Soul society and its actions, that would be the most troublesome situation.

Even without his bankai though, he was not an individual to be underestimated and Luke was well aware of that. With only his shikai, during the time when Reyes appeared, he had been able to take down an arrancar equivalent of Luke’s strength. The battle was indeed tough but he had accomplished it only with his limited kido spells and his shikai. The opponent he had faced then was overwhelming, she had an ability that forced him to keep his distance. For someone who relied on fighting up close, that was a definite disadvantage. Despite that, procuring a win over such an opponent was not something to overlook. Though the arrancar had still lived because he had to focus on Reyes, it was still a victory.

Epizon didn’t reply verbally to Luke’s compliment, he did nod though. Acknowledging his words and expressing his gratitude for the praise. He had come a long way to be able to impress others just by releasing his reiatsu but still, he wasn’t satisfied with it. It wasn’t surprising that Luke was able to see through his diversionary attack and avoid it completely. Epizon wasn’t expecting to land a hit just at the start but he did force Luke to step back.

This was a battle, even among friends and Epizon wasn’t going to take it lightly. More ever, he needed to make sure that Luke learned the technique he wanted to. In order to do that, he had to focus with all seriousness. So while his opponent conversed with him, he didn’t verbally reply. He was calm and collected but focused, indulging in a conversation would only adversely affect his concentration. After his failed attack, now it was Luke turn. Normally, he wouldn’t allow the opponent to casually take turns after his attack but he needed to gauge his opponent’s strength. This was his way of fighting, fight slow, learn more about the opponent and strike once but fast and effectively. Having fought side to side with Luke, he already knew most of his capabilities and his fighting style. However, fighting along with someone and fighting against that someone are two completely different things.

Luke launched a kido spell hurling towards him, he recognized the spell, he had seen it before. ”Deducting by this attack, it would most likely be followed by a technique or a direct attack. Mostly kido spells are used to create diversions, aren’t they?”. So all he needed to do was take care of the diversion and that would foil Luke’s plan. The orb of light headed straight for him but before the explosion, he hit the ball with his sheathed zanpakuto. As a result, the kido spell was hurled up in the air and the smoke cloud was produced above their heads. Normally, that wouldn’t be possible but due to the weak spell and the large reiatsu of Epizon, he was able to alter the trajectory of the orb.

After that things were quite simple, he could see Luke move using shunpo but then there was this shunpo technique he hadn’t seen before. Apparently, there were two Lukes now, heading for his front and back. In such a small time, it wasn’t possible for him to affectively pin point the real one. So he turned and raised both his arms. The right hand holding the sheathed zanpakuto while the left one was empty but he had focused his reiatsu on those possible points of contact. Besides the quick movements, the resultant attack was most likely a simple attack and he could simple stop it by his bare hands. The Luke that was headed for his front collided with his right hand and disappeared, ”Not the real one”. He thought to himself, “clank” a sound echoed in the training ground as Luke’s blade collided with Epizon’s left hand. The blade couldn’t cut through because of Epizon’s focused reiatsu on his left hand. He turned to look at his opponent with a slight smirk on his face. This bold block attempt was to show Luke the difference the two had in terms of strength. For someone like Epizon to do something that depicted pride, this wasn’t the usual him.

Right after Luke’s blade collided with his left hand, he would close his fist in an attempt to grab his zanpakuto. If he managed to grab it, Epizon would pull the blade so as to pull Luke with it, this would be done in continuous and sudden movements without a delay. After pulling the blade and thus Luke, Epizon would aim his right knee at Luke’s abdomen with speed and strength. Once struck, if struck, the blow would be able to throw him backwards a few feet and cause some damage. He would let go of the blade right when his knee would get close to Luke’s abdomen, just before the impact.

Location;;
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 914
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Luke saw that Epizon had dealt with his speed clone as he expected him too, although he silently cursed to himself as Epizon had blocked his blade using his left hand while reinforcing it with his reiatsu to negate the attack.

"Damn it" Luke cursed under his breath before he suddenly released his shikai while Epizon was holding onto it before rapidly bring the blade up through Epizon's arm, aiming to let his shikai blade pass through as much as his arm as possible before using flash stepping to move out the way of any counter Epizon would pull and come a few meters away from him

"Not bad, I had to release my shikai again to escape that one, especially good that you used your spiritual pressure to shield yourself against my attack" Luke noted about Epizon's ability before he swung his sword and Epizon would see that it had returned to its shikai state and that if it hit, he would feel the skin around the place the shikai passed through would become very cold and the skin would be blue before he would speak with a somewhat evil grin on his face.

"Fall to disillusion...Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke softly, using a technique of his shikai that, up till this point, he hadn't gotten a chance to use as this illusion would create a neutral area, within grey walls and the world being black and white around him where Epizon would be surrounded by those he looked up to and who he trusted the most and for everything that he thought about himself and everything he believed to be true would be reversed in his specialized illusion.

"Let's see then, what darkness you hold, Epizon-san" Luke thought to himself, wondering even to himself how things would pan out since this was the first time using Zetsubō's specialized illusion on someone but he was eager to see what results it bore.

Tech used:
Technique Name: Illusion of Disillusions
Technique Description: When Luke cuts or impales a target with his shikai, he can state the command "Fall to Disillusion..." along with the name of his zanpakuto, the target is put into a illusion designed to drawing out their Disillusions; what they think they know, isn't true or getting them to believe they ain't as good as they thought they were. Lasts for three posts, then a three post cool down before reuse

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Will have the greatest effect on those lower down, being the easiest to trap within the illusion.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: will have a great effect on them, although they are slightly better at handling the emotions then the above tier and can resist the illusion better.
Opponent is Equal Tier: it will have a good effect on them, although, depending on their will, they can break through which would then need more then one attack to break them.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: It will have a good effect, although they will find it easier to break through the ability then most, again, depending on their will, will need at least three slices from Zetsubō to break through.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Will has the least effect on them, being able to break through easily or only seeing the feint outline of the illusion, especially if they have strong willpower, will need more then three slices and a impalement to break them and to put them under Zetsubō's control.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 321
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; close one, although tbh, this is the first time I've used this specialized illusion and this could possible start corrupting Epizon with its unique effect if you wanted to use it that way, up to you how you want to go about it Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum