Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Instructor

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male
Humble Beginning

It was a beautiful day and early in the morning, it would be ideal for the usual Epizon to goof off and spent it sleeping. Normally, he would do that, sleep till late and get scolded by the captain of squad 6 for his laziness. There were two things that he really liked doing, mostly he was lazy but when he wasn’t he was off training. Unusually, today he was the first to wake up and the only one to arrive at the training grounds. Everything was quiet and peaceful, he had arrived at the training grounds and was getting ready to train. He took a deep breath and looked around, he really was the only one there. ”Darkness huh?” the events were still fresh in his mind, it hadn’t been long since he recovered from his injuries. The incident in the world of the living and his use counter with Daimanos hadn’t been long. Only recently had Daimanos begun to speak to him again.

Even though he was still baffled by it but there was something that he did know. His powers, his abilities weren’t light and he couldn’t get stronger by chasing after it. If he wished to attain more strength, only in darkness would he find the answer. However, he didn’t know what that really meant. ”Until I find my answers, I’ll force myself to get stronger” he thought to himself as he unsheathed his zanpakuto. The dark black blade appeared and shined like another sun, he was always one to care for his weapon despite his laziness. The aura around him and his zanpakuto was dark, almost like that of a demon (if those things really existed).

”No one’s around, guess I can really wreak havoc then” he thought as he straightened his posture and began to pour in his reiatsu. He began to practice zanjutsu by striking the air and pouring reiatsu into his every strike. One straight downward slash, followed by a second similar one than a third one, each with a larger reiatsu focused in it. The more reiatsu he poured, even without touching the ground the ground began to feel the pressure and a hole began to emerge underneath his sword strikes. Just because of the sheer pressure in his reiatsu and the strength of his strikes, the combined result was pouring pressure onto the ground underneath his feet and the hole was the result.

He was focused in his strike, so he wasn’t aware of his surroundings anymore.

Location;; Training grounds
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 417
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke Yasenha, Secondary Shikai Ability training(Only for Luke)
OOC;; For a personal reference, the events of this thread have happened after Epizon’s personal training thread and before the events that involved meeting with Anamist souigetsu. At this time, Epizon is still the fourth seat of squad six.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:38 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

It was safe to say that Luke wasn't in a pleasant mood that morning; in fact, from the several holes in the third seat's room, he was furious at the fourth seat of squad six and who had thought to be a good friend of his, Epizon Psychi. He cursed again as he punched through another wall.

"Damn you, Epizon, how dare you leave me to die in the world of the living?!" Luke shouted to the thin air around him before he gave a exasperated growl before he finished getting dressed into his regular uniform, taking his zanpakuto and was about to leave when a hell butterfly came to him and rested on his shoulder.

"Great, what now?" Luke said with a groan as he was mentally steaming up and he wasn't in the best of moods so it had dissolved his patience somewhat as the butterfly relayed the message.

"Third seated officer Luke Yasenha, you have effective and immediate orders by squad six captain, Nakamura Jun'ichi to report to the squad six barracks for a training session by a senior seated officer, message ends" the butterfly relaid the message to Luke before fluttering away. Luke sighed and took a deep breath.

"...Alright then, I guess I need the training since all this built up frustration needs to go somewhere and training will do well to release it..." Luke told himself before grabbing his zanpakuto from his sword holster and put it into his obi, sheath and all before heading out across the seireitei to the squad six barracks, although it didn't long since he was using his flash step to reach it faster.

Once there, he was let in and found the cause of his anger, Epizon Psychi, training in the squad six training grounds, he felt his knuckles turn white as he held onto the handle of his zanpakuto, Zetsubō could feel Luke's frustration, making a sound similar to a dad trying to calm down his son after he just beat up by the bigger kids but Luke barely registered Zetsubō's attempt to calm him down as he thanked the squad six members for allowing him in before heading over to where Epizon was training by using reiatsu infused sword strikes, slowly but surely creating a hole where his sword struck the earth but this was of little concern to Luke as he would come over and grab Epizon's shoulder, although it would have been possible for Epizon to notice the traces of anger in Luke reiatsu as he came near. if he grabbed onto Epizon successfully, he would turn him around, looking rather pissed off.

"Your the person who's supposed to be training me?! after what you did you to me back in the world of the living, why the hell should I trust you to do anything with me?!" Luke snarled at Epizon where he would be holding onto Epizon's Shihakushō in a tightened fist as he waited for a response.

Location;; Squad six training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 492
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; Understood Smile although just to clarify, for my training, it's for a new release technique, right? I'm not sure whether to go by a tech training or a ability training O.o

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 am

A Noble Deed

Epizon was so immersed in his own training that he didn’t notice someone presence. Until a hand reached and grabbed him from the shoulder and turned him around, only to see his good friend looking extremely pissed for some reason. Epizon closed his eye, sheathed his zanpakuto and returned to a more calm posture. ”Abandoned him? Is that what he thinks I did? Too quick to jump to conclusions, a shinigami can’t abandon another shinigami like that” Epizon shook his head as he looked Luke in the eyes. He was undeterred and unaffected by the angry voice and demeanor of Luke. He had nothing to be afraid of, he hadn’t done anything wrong. Luke has just interpreted his actions in a wrong way and all he needed to do was explain what he did.

”Abandon you? Did I walked through a senkaimon leading to soul society or did I jumped into a garganta after a Menos Grande?” It was a rhetorical question, Luke should know the answer to that. If he intended to escape he would’ve just simple opened up a senkaimon and walked away. He didn’t instead he fend off hollows and then jumped into a garganta where he confronted even more hollows and thinned their numbers from there. The truth was, he had offered himself as a sacrifice in an attempt to reduce the pressure on Luke. It was true that apparently he had left him and thus Luke considered himself to be abandoned. Though that wasn’t entirely true, he wasn’t one to leave people in distress, let alone a friend in need.

”I have never abandoned anyone, never did, not in your case either. I merely jumped into the garganta to take care of things from the other side. I trusted that you could take care of your own, which you did and so you stand here before me” Epizon said as he nodded to the under seated members of his squad. They had asked permission to leave and he had permitted them by his simple gesture. ”So, either you trust me or not, I leave that to you. However, I am under orders to train you and I don’t defy my superiors. If you don’t wish to be trained by me, then prove yourself worthy to be trained by someone else” A hurtful comment coming from a under seated member to a third seat. Despite his utmost respect for hierarchy, it was indeed strange and unusual for him to say it. Was it merely an attempt to provoke Luke or was there something darker rising within Epizon? Only time would tell.

Location;; Training Grounds
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 435
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke Yasenha
OOC;; Tbh, I’m confused about that part too. So let’s just keep our word counts more than 300 and that should be okay, the page limit should be a good 3 pages. That should suffice in my opinion. I think we can make that happen in a day or two, if we maintain our usual pace.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:56 am

As Epizon started to speak, Luke released him and backed off with a disgruntled expression on his face.

"I understand that, it just that, when I was on the ground, weakened by my memory returning to me with menos about to attack me with ceros, all I saw was you entering a garganta and closing it forcibly with reiatsu, no warning or anything, what else could of presumed but that, besides, other hollows flooded in that could absorb my spiritual pressure and negate my kido, I would have been a dead man if captain Kenpachi hadn't shown up when he did...I only just managed to get out alive thanks to him, but I didn't get a word from you, not once, not even a explanation in the reports about what happened so I hope you understand the reason I was...upset with you" Luke explained himself after Epizon had finished explaining his side of the story, he noted that he allowed the lower seated shinigami to leave which was good, he'd rather not have lower level shinigami see them arguing like this.

Although the suddenly comment about him being worthy to be trained by someone else surprised Luke a little, especially considering what he had just said as he took another step back and composed himself, forcing himself to breath and calm down as he processed what Epizon said.

"How strange...it's not like Epizon to past up training to taunt me?...or maybe I'm over analyzing him, but I should keep it in mind, just in case..." Luke thought to himself, deciding to put it at the back of his mind for now as he unsheathed his zanpakuto and showed it to Epizon, Epizon would notice that the black mist was curled around it, making a sound like a cat hissing when its angry.

"You see, there's a technique I'm trying to do with Zetsubō but he refuses to allow me to access it as he believes I'll just use his power for unnecessary violence, I need him to cooperate with me or even just allow me to use the technique if nothing else, I'm pretty sure someone like you can help me if nothing else" Luke explained to Epizon as the hissing got louder and more direct at Luke before the energy surrounding the zanpakuto became moody like a sulky teenager. Luke rubbed the back of his head with a large sweat drop forming on the side of his head.

You see what I mean?" Luke smiled uncomfortably before waiting for a response from his long time friend.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 426
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; I agree, better safe then sorry Smile and yh, I hope so

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Training Begins

”I see, I would’ve thought the same in your situation. My intention was to reduce the burden on you but instead I only ended up increasing it. Thank goodness for Captain Kenpachi coming to the rescue” he replied to Luke. So that solved the matter of Luke’s anger and the past between the two friends. Truth be told, his mind was a bit blurry, he couldn’t precisely recall whether he had jumped into the garganta to help Luke out or was his mind shrouded by some darkness. The darkness that made him go crazy while he enjoyed slashing through the countless number of hollows that came at him. Was he mesmerized by the flow of the battle or was he actually in his senses? He was pretty sure that his intentions were the one he had told Luke but was that the only thing? Even he wasn’t able to answer that question.

Epizon noticed that as a result of his taunt Luke took a step back, was he going to rush in? Was he the type to be aggravated by something so trivial? Not likely but if he did, what would happen then? The training session would turn into a battle and what would happen afterwards? For a moment, a scene flashed before his eyes where he ripped off Luke’s skin from his body and enjoyed doing it. Suddenly, he came to and his vision returned as he looked at Luke. ”What was that just now?” unaware of this evil lurking within him, was this the right time to be indulging someone in training?

As Luke explained what was going on with him and his zanpakuto, he couldn’t help but think about what happened with his. The confrontation he had with Daimanos, didn’t Daimanos say something similar to what Luke’s zanpakuto was saying? Or was it something different? Actually, Epizon’s zanpakuto just called him unworthy of more power and later on it turned to something else. This wasn’t all that similar but still, Luke’s zanpakuto wasn’t cooperating. ”I believe you must’ve tried to talk your zanpakuto out of it by training mentally. So there’s just one more thing left to do since it won’t cooperate with you, we’ll force you in a situation where your zanpakuto has to help out and in the manner that you desire it to. Your zanpakuto needs to see your strength so most likely, it’s his way of asking you to prove your strength. Or if it’s something else, we’ll learn when you focus. I suggest we begin by you focusing more on your previous techniques and then changing the pattern into using your new technique. First, I’ll need to see what’s really happening in action”.

He didn’t consider himself an expert on zanpakuto or zanjutsu, frankly he wasn’t one to have an attitude or be prideful about anything. His approach was quite simple and based on practical implementation. The zanpakuto was indeed being odd but to what extent did this extended? Only when Luke would use it, would he be able to decipher a pattern and possibly a way to solve the matter.

Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 520
OOC;; I’ve left the choice to you, whether you want to start right out by battling with Epizon Or you can show him a few techniques simply by using them on an imaginary foe.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Luke listened to his friend's advice of drawing out a situation where Zetsubō would be forced to allow him to use the ability but there was something about the technique that bothered Zetsubō a great deal.

"I understand, although the issue comes not from the technique but the nature of the technique...let me show you" Luke told Epizon before turning to a straw dummy across from them before he took up a different stance then his normal one he would do if he were to release his normal shikai by instead of taking a fencing position, he simply brought his zanpakuto around to his side till his arm was straight with the blade facing forwards.

"Fall to the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke called out as his blade suddenly erupted into black mist as per usually, although the end result was it now how a six-foot long black blade, made from the solidifying of the black mist into the black steel of the shikai blade with a funnel of black mist around it but Epizon would be able to notice that the shikai's power was out of balance as it was forcing Zetsubō to enter a solid state while still being able to use his regular shikai ability before it suddenly started howling like a animal in great pain before the blade shattered and reformed into the black mist blade of his regular shikai.

"You see...Zetsubō hates to fight and avoids it whenever possible and when I first gained this power, he had told me that he had sacrificed the physical power for the power it has now to be able to stop someone without causing them physical harm to their bodies but with this new technique; he feels like I'm forcing him to fight and to cause bloodshed...whether its hard to believe or not; my zanpakuto is a pacifist and refuses to allow me to use his power to harm another in a physical way while still using his shikai power with it" Luke explained to Epizon as he resealed his shikai back into its sealed form.

Although Luke had noticed something odd about Epizon just before he started explaining his opinion, he seemingly blanked out for a moment, although how or why, Luke didn't know but he was worried about him.

"Hey, Epizon? are you feeling alright?" Luke asked questioningly to Epizon as he wasn't too sure if he had seen what he did but he did want to make sure just in case about the well being of his friend.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 422
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; I'll think I'll do the latter till we get onto the second page, then do training in the second page like you suggested over pm ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Strange Phenomena

Epizon looked at Luke’s zanpakuto, it appeared to be rejecting transformation or was it Luke who was forcing it? Obviously there’s another side of the story but if Zetsubo wasn’t cooperating with Luke, it was hardly unlikely it would cooperate with anyone else. May be Daimanos could step in and talk to him but he hadn’t been that cooperative recently either. ”Makes one wonder doesn’t it? What is the true purpose of our zanpakutos? “ he said as he placed his hand on the grip of his zanpakuto. Was this question relevant? Find the answer, would that solve something? May be not but the question was indeed important.

Epizon noticed the slight off balance that Luke’s zanpakuto was exhibiting, was Luke impervious to this? That couldn’t be the case, a shinigami like him should be able to notice the slightest changes in his zanpakuto. ”Do you really believe that our zanpakutos would deny us something for their personal reason? If he doesn’t wish to fight, would he sacrifice your life when in danger? If the only solution at the time is for your zanpakuto is to enter solid state, would he fight it? or would he choose to defend you instead?” He was so close to the answer but Epizon didn’t know the true purpose a zanpakuto should serve.

Epizon shook his head and nodded when Luke questioned him about his health, ”Yes, I’m fine. No need to worry”, was there really no need to worry? He wasn’t in his normal state of mind. To think of ripping someone’s skin of really warranted some concern. It would have to wait though, he needed to help Luke train as ordered by the captain. He could actually do some training of his own while he was at it. ”I would’ve been fine with training by myself but training him should be good practice for me. Teaching does carry the incentive of learning something new with it”.

Epizon cast a gaze at Luke’s zanpakuto and then looked at his, ”Mind helping out a little? Daimanos Rigas?” he inquired of his zanpakuto. There was silence that followed after, just when he thought that as usual there would be no reply. ”This guy doesn’t like fighting. A shinigami’s zanpakuto is meant for fighting, is it not?”. Typical of the demon king, he replied with a question, was it a rhetorical one? Most likely, but like his usual replies, it was more of a riddle.

Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 410
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am

Luke pondered Epizon's first question with a small smile on his face as he responded.

"My, My, someone feels quite philosophical today?" Luke would say in a joking manner before giving a more serious answer, "Well, ultimately, if you ask me, they are our companions, friends and allies but I know...deep down inside that the answer your seeking is within the true nature of your zanpakuto spirit itself; Take Zetsubō for example. We share the desire to show people the pain they cause others, therefore allowing them to come closer through understanding that pain but for him, he has his own goals and desires and those will ultimately decide on what his true purpose is" Luke explained his opinion on Epizon's question, whether it was because he enjoyed these sort of philosophical discussion or if he wanted to ease his friend's mind or both since he did worry about his friends and maybe talking to him would allow him to gain insight into what bothered him.

Luke looked back to Epizon once he had resealed his zanpakuto, a saddened look on his face as he responded.

"Well, at least for me anyway, Zetsubō is the center of my zanpakuto's power and when he sees that I wish to use a blade while in his shikai, he becomes very unreasonable, he hates to fight physically and would much rather find another way to bring the opponent down as he'd rather not have anything to do with my fights if they involve bloodshed but like I said, I cannot speak for my zanpakuto spirit but I only wish he would trust me more..." Luke explained once again, although noting that Epizon told him he was fine but he didn't seem too sure by the sound of his voice but he simply nodded his head and decided not to ask anymore questions about that subject.

When Daimanos Rigas spoke to Epizon, the large black and red dragon spirit within Epizon's zanpakuto would then hear a echoed, angry response from Zetsubō to him.

"And what of it, Daimanos Rigas? you who fights, do you ever consider anything else then battle? I doubt you would understand how I'm feeling..." Zetsubō "spoke" directly to Rigas's mind as he floated inside Luke's inner world, his arms folded across with a anger vein in the shade that his hat caused as he waited for a response from the dragon within Epizon's zanpakuto.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 400
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:18 pm

The Two Zanpakuto Spirits Converse

”haha, you can say that” replied Epizon when Luke attempted at humor. His laughter was fake and for someone who had known him for such a long time, like Luke, he would notice it right away. ”It is a little hard for me to believe Luke. Zanpakuto spirits, they come into being after staying with us, so it wouldn’t be wrong to argue that they are the physical forms of some parts of our soul, ambitions, reasons and possibly what we are lacking. If what I assume is correct, then that also suggests that they have the same goals as us but might resort to other means to achieve them”, his opinion was like Luke but still not the same.

Once again he looked at his zanpakuto, if the reason for zanpakuto’s existence was only to fight it would be a very trivial existence. More like serving a single purpose, what kind of a way was that for some creature to live? ”I inquired from Daimanos but as usual he speaks in riddles. From what I can understand, he’s suggesting that your zanpakuto spirits actions are contradicting the purpose that zanpakuto exist. It’s a bit farfetched and I’m not entirely sure that’s what he means but I think that’s what he’s pointing out at least”. Luke’s explanation about how his zanpakuto spirit did things further complicated what Epizon was thinking. Was he really right about zanpakuto’s purpose? Or was he just assuming a bit too much?

Meanwhile, little did the two shinigami know the two zanpakuto spirits were already ‘conversing’ with each other. ”And so the one who remains quiet chooses to finally speak”, it was clear then that Daimanos’s earlier reply to Epizon was to provoke Zetsubo to speak to him. Though he wasn’t expecting a reply right away from Zetsubo, guess he was bit sensitive when he was commented on. ”Tell me then what is that you feel? Zetsubo, the embodiment of despair, show me what is it that troubles you”. The usually silent zanpakuto spirit keeping a direct contact only with Zetsubo was trying to help him out. Epizon wasn’t aware of this, in fact he thought that Daimanos wasn’t going to help him out at all. Daimanos was like this from the start, he didn’t like talking much rather he preferred doing things. He was a wise spirit and only spoke when there was the need to do so.

Despite his usually rude and prideful replies to Epizon, he was actually a kind and caring spirit.

Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 420
OOC;; So far so good, I’m actually enjoying this thread. Let’s keep the flow going.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Luke listened to Epizon's response to his first explanation, nodding slightly before he would respond.

"I guess so, I still remember the day when Zetsubō was born, all those years ago back when I was still a academy student; in the mist of despair and frustration, I had took my zanpakuto and channeled all of my despair and sorrow into my blade, forming it into what you see before you but I had just burdened my zanpakuto spirit greatly and it was only relatively recently that I managed to bury the past between us and move on, but...especially with what I made of him, I cannot forgive my transgressions for it" Luke spoke softly, his head lowered slightly so his eyes were hidden in the shade it caused.

Luke also considered what Epizon said his zanpakuto spirit told him, taking a few minutes before he lifted his head and responded, the usual look of despair in his crimson eyes.

"Well, regardless of how a zanpakuto should behave, Zetsubō believes in trying to solve things peacefully without resorting to violence, he's always been like that and up till now, he's been fine with me using his full power of his shikai but this alternate one he dislikes as its forcing him to maim and hurt others which he wants nothing to do with" Luke explained to Epizon, unaware that their zanpakuto spirits were having a conversation of their own.

Well, it's not we talk very often with each other, I've only speak to Luke but why should I bother explaining? what would make you so understanding of me?...Just like Luke said, the power he asks of me will force me to hurt when there are so many other opinions to avoid such things...the power I have now is via a deal that in loosing the blade, I gain the power to cause my enemies to either become mentally broken or snap them into insanity but I won't be used to kill anything, if he wants my blade then he'll sacrifice the power of my true shikai!" Zetsubō snarled angrily at Rigas, he was angry enough that his spiritual pressure was leaking out around him and his sword form, which Luke would be able to notice as nearby plants around his blade were dying as they cut off their own food supply and killed themselves. Luke quickly placed his hand on the top of the zanpakuto's handle to contain Zetsubō's reiatsu before any other plants died.

"Sorry Epizon-san, it seems Zetsubō is in quite the mood today, he's never been this angry over something before" Luke apologized to Epizon while explaining himself, unaware of what Zetsubō had said to Rigas as the despair spirit waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 454
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; I'm glad your enjoying it Smile I'm happy that rping with me is enjoyable again :D

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum