Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 am

Well, I've been brushing up on my gfxing skills, I'm still a pretty beginner level thingy so don't expect too much. However, its free so you can't technically complain about it actually. Anyways, so as the title goes I'll be taking requests, signature, avatar the works, lemme at em.

Keeping things simple, I'm gonna provide a template and some pesky rules, just follow em and everything should be A-okay.

Pesky Rules

- Don't copy or take credit: As any artist would be hurt by getting their works stolen, I'm no different. So feel free to use em, just don't forget to give credit and don't claim it as your own work.
- Love Waffles: This is just something random to make sure you read the rules and what not.
- No Reproductions: You can't get one from me and then pass it away to someone else on somewhere else (if you know what I mean). If you don't what I mean, here's what I mean: don't take my works and post it somewhere else, keep it strictly for this forum.
- Forum restricted: I kinda mentioned this above but just to be sure I'm stating this as a separate clause. Use the avatars and signatures only in this forum.
- Be patient: I'm lazy, so don't bug me to make it fast or how long it's gonna take. When it'll be completed, I'll let you know. Don't pm me, or ask me otherwise my muse might get effected. We artists are the sensitive types, its a typical stereotype.

That covers up the boring rules part, Here's the template.
Name Of Character: (In case you're content with just any image of a certain character, just name the character here.)
Link to the image (If you want me to use a specific image for your request, provide the link for it here)
Text: (Is there some sort of text you specifically wish to be included? if so, do state that precisely here. If you want it all caps, write it in all caps. Be specific and don't complain afterwards)
Anything Else: (This pretty much contains everything else you want in the image, just let me know )

Code:
[color=#00ffff][b]Name Of Character:[/b][/color] (In case you're content with just any image of a certain character, just name the character here.)
[b][color=#00ffff]Link to the image[/color][/b] (If you want me to use a specific image for your request, provide the link for it here)
[color=#00ffff][b]Text:[/b][/color] (Is there some sort of text you specifically wish to be included? if so, do state that precisely here. If you want it all caps, write it in all caps. Be specific and don't complain afterwards)
[color=#00ffff][b]Anything Else:[/b][/color] (This pretty much contains everything else you want in the image, just let me know )

P.S: If you're wondering about my skills, my signature and my avatar are obviously made by me. So there's your sample, decide for yourself.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum