Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:24 am

Hello, everyone ^_^ it maybe apparent that, over the past few months, I've been making a load of zanpakuto that anyone can use for their app but only one person can have it so what I'm going to do is post the links to the zanpakutos I have made so far down below so people can come look and see if any of them appeal. if you do like the idea behind a zanpakuto I've made and want it for a PC/NPC, pm either down below or pm me with A. which zanpakuto interests you and B. what character you plan to give it to. the idea is that once I have chosen someone, I'll will pm you and finish the entire zanpakuto for you, if there is any edits to techs or anything about the zanpakuto, I'll edit it and send you a replacement code. also, I'll ask you along the way if you want to add anything or put any unique details into the zanpakuto so you are still a part of the process Smile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum