Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dancing with Wolves (Private)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:30 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami accepted the Captain's praise with a small smile, agreeing to stay with Lieutenant Meiyo. Slumping down next to Luke, he looked over at the wounded Shinigami and sighed. He wondered briefly whether or not Meiyo had heard the Arrancar's parting words to him, then shrugged mentally. It really didn't matter to him what other people's thought of his predicament.

Watching as Luke slowly healed his patient, Okami began to look over his own wounds. His left arm was burnt badly, he had a hole where his stomach used to be, and blood was running from the corner of his mouth. Tsukiakari Shojo was sealed away safely in her sheath, making small cooing noises in the back of his mind as she slept from the day's exertions. As soon as Lieutenant Kasai stirred, Okami would turn to him with a large grin on his face.

"Did I pass?"

View user profile
#32Guest 

on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:29 am

Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Meiyo had drifted off into unconsciousness after speaking with the captain, he had lost a lot of blood and his bankai damaged but fortunately, his bankai healed as he did so it would be ready once he fully recovered but when he came round again, he saw Luke and Okami sitting by him, he could feel Luke's kaido working to heal his insides, although his chest still hurt badly from his ribs collapsing but they were healing thanks to squad three's third seat tending to his wounds. When Okami asked him if he had passed, Meiyo simply nodded, coughing a little before answering.

"Yes, Okami, you passed...my reason...even when I ordered you back, you still came after me, despite disobeying orders, you did the right thing as a good and soon to be third seat should be; be an example to others so when you pass them in the street, they'll look up to you in awe and aim to be like you, to be idolized and be something that other shinigami can look up to as their dream to be like you...so, as lieutenant of squad one, I..." Meiyo told him weakly through broken lips, going into a coughing fit, blood coming to the surface before Luke stabilized him so he could finish, "...Name you, Okami Kuroichi as third seat of squad one...you earned it...your mother would have been proud of you..." Meiyo told him, smiling proudly at Okami before he felt darkness pass over him again as he drifted off into unconsciousness again, Luke turned his head to Okami.

"Don't worry, he's unconscious but he's stable, he won't die but he's beyond my abilities to do anymore then keep him like this...here, let me take a look at you" Luke would explain, seeing the relief team coming, he stopped his kaido on Meiyo, allowing his body to heal by itself for a few moments before the relief team came as Luke came over to Okami, taking a look at his injuries, feeling his chest maybe a little longer then necessary before reactivating his kaido by running his kaido through his left hand into Okami's chest to start regenerating his stomach as the relief team came to tend to the unconscious but alive lieutenant.

"this must of hurt pretty badly, I'll heal your stomach and get to your arm after...so, you're the new third seat of squad one? congrats on that, although I believe this is the first time we've met so it would be best to introduce myself; I'm Luke Yasenha, third seat of squad three, we got the summons from the head captain to come out, unfortunately, lieutenant Akies wasn't around as she was out on a mission so she couldn't come so lieutenants Takahasi and Ittousai came along with captain Benigane and me to help you guys out..." Luke explained as he worked on Okami's stomach, before asking him a question he might of not been expecting.

"Do you have a hollow inside you? I understand if you don't want to tell me but I heard what the arrancar told you, just that part and don't worry, I won't tell anyone but just tell me...are you like me?" Luke asked him in a whisper to make sure that the captain and the relief team didn't overhear what he was asking, although for him to know what he said wouldn't be a surprise since he was the third seat of the investigation squad that dealt with information gathering, investigation and interrogations but it wouldn't surprise Luke to see a surprised look from Okami if he gave one but he simply waited for a response, keeping quiet as he healed Okami's insides.

Location;; Just outside the western gate, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 618
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; the plot thickens :3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami mulled over the question for a moment as an intense itching sensation replaced the dull ache in his stomach. Turning his head to the side to cough up a bit of stagnant, coagulated blood, he considered how to answer. The Captain-Commander had been informed long ago and had given him the O.K. to remain in the Gotei 13, but it would still raise a lot of questions among those out of the "loop". However, Luke did mention that he was in the same boat, so Okami figured he should be honest.

"Yeah, ever since I was a kid. It's been rough, but we're finally getting along somewhat." Okami stated under his breath, ever mindful of the Captain sitting off to the side. "I still can't control his power, but at least he tries to help. If the Captain-Commander asks if it was mentioned, don't lie. He already knows."

After saying his piece, Okami sighed. It had been a hell of an hour, and by then Luke had moved on to work on his crispy appendage. He watched for any change in the other's expression, and shifted ever so slightly to stroke Tsukiakari Shojo soothingly, noticing that her sleep had been disturbed and she was having a nightmare at the presence of Luke's Zanpakuto.

View user profile
#34Guest 

on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke patiently listened to Okami's story as he finished healing his stomach and moved onto his burnt arm, his left arm ached from having to do so much kaido for so long as he had never managed to do it for this long before and his left arm shaking was a show of how much he was pushing against the limit of his kaido but he did have some questions of his own.

"I understand, the records speak of that at least but you should be careful, you realize to be us is a crime in the soul society so I hope your trust in the head captain isn't misplaced...don't misunderstand, I have a lot of respect for the head captain but you have to be careful who you tell about this...come with me, I'll show you something but do remember what I'm about to show you is classified..." Luke would tell him before he would take Okami by the hand and lead him to the forest where they would be out of earshot and out of sight.

Luke looked from side to side, double checking that they weren't followed before taking off his right glove, revealing his bandages and Okami would be able to feel at this close range, the sheer power of the seals applied to the bandages to keep something hidden before Luke unwrapped his right hand and revealed that the skin around his hand had become black as night and covered in black, snake-like scales and his fingernails were like claws. it would be likely that Okami might be confused as Luke guessed that all the hollows Okami had encounter up to this point had white bone armour and masks but Luke's hollow was unique out of all the hollows Luke had encountered so far as it wasn't white but pure black like a shadow, which is why it had adopted the name.

"You see, my hollow isn't kind, it lives to consume other things and as you can see, it is already trying to consume the host body; mine and these seals are the only thing keeping it from going any fast...it will stop at nothing to consume both me and the entire Seireitei, I hope you understand that if this ever got out of hand again, it will kill again, that I can assure you...especially those with high spiritual pressure" Luke explained while showing him his infected right hand before he wrapped it up in his seal bandages again and slid his glove back onto his right hand.

Meanwhile, while this was going on, a small whisper of black mist leaked from Luke's zanpakuto, reaching out to Okami's Tsukiakari Shojo and connecting its mist to the handle of his zanpakuto to connect Zetsubō to Tsukiakari Shojo's inner world. He could feel her distress and he felt bad about it and decided to enter her inner world and found himself in a roman spa and found her sleeping on a marble bench, he floated over to her and decide to stand in front of her when he spoke into her mind.

"Try to sleep, Tsukiakari-chan and don't fear me, I won't harm you, I promise" Zetsubō told the sleeping zanpakuto spirit, hoping his words would ease her sleep, although if she woke up, he hoped his suddenly appearance inside her inner world wouldn't scare her too much.

Location;; Forest just outside the western gate, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 562
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
As Luke told his story, Okami's eyes narrowed. He had figured that there were others like him, but he hadn't realized how much the Captain-Commander was keeping from the Central 46. As a noble himself, he had known many of the council members before they were chosen, and they were almost always backstabbing and manipulative. If what Luke said was true, then both of the men standing there were in danger if anyone outside the Gotei 13 knew about their "predicament". Gritting his teeth, he watched as the black, scale-like material started to crack and attempt to grow before Luke sealed them again.

"The Captain-Commander should know about this, but I won't tell. If any of the Central 46 find out, let me know and I'll get it smoothed out with the other nobles. We hybrids have to stick together, right?" Okami states with a grin. Turning to leave, he gives Luke a sidelong glance and adds, "I've got to go. I've probably got a ton of paperwork on my desk already, and it's only been about 20 minutes. Drinks later?"

Waiting for Luke's response, Okami absent-mindedly ponders the slight disturbance in his Inner World. Apparently Tsukiakari-Chan had woken up to find Zetsubō standing over her sleeping form, and thought he had been peeping. The lashes of reiatsu were becoming enough that even Luke would be able to notice, and Okami would laugh along with him about it. What did Zetsubō expect, trying to visit a girl sleeping in the nude?

OOC: Told you Razz

View user profile
#36Guest 

on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:02 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke sighed and nodded.

"As you wish but like I said, this is classified so don't tell anyone, otherwise you could get yourself arrested by the punishment squad...besides, I can't drink alcohol since everytime I do, something bad and weird happens so I'll stick to J2Os, they are this orange soft drink from the world of the living, they taste really nice and they are served cold and even better, you can buy them from stores and from metal boxes on street corners so, get me one at the bar later, I catch up with you once I finish my reports on all this and my interview with your lieutenant so see you later, third seat Kuroichi" Luke explained to him about the drink he would have since he remembered the last two or three times he had drunk alcohol; it normally ended up badly since he had an almost laughable alcohol intolerance which meant, he was drunk just from having a taste of alcohol.

Meanwhile, Zetsubō was skillfully dodging both blasts of Tsukiakari's spiritual pressure or the random towel she threw at him, but being the zanpakuto spirit of the third seat of squad three, who had a mastery of flash step, Zetsubō had no trouble dodging the attacks before dashing over to her, his body appearing to fly through the air before he would grab hold of her and taking the towel from her hand before using it to wrap around her nude body. Once this was done, Zetsubō would appear to look at her, but he doubted that she wouldn't be able to see his face, even if he had one as his black, ragged scarf covered the bottom of his "face" and his large brimmed black cowboy hat created shade that hid the top of his "face".

"Please, calm down, I mean no harm, I only wished to calm you as I felt you had trouble sleeping because of me and I felt bad about it" Zetsubō would tell her, apologizing for the sudden appearance and explaining his reason being there to calm her instead of scaring her as he feared he did, although he wondered if the way he was staring at her was making her feel on edge since he had no eyes but the feel of a "gaze" would be on her, although again, she wouldn't know that he didn't have eyes but the thought concerned him anyway as he waited for a response, his master simply sighed, trusting in his zanpakuto spirit to handle Okami's zanpakuto spirit in kind as he too headed off back to the seireitei where he would write up the report from both the lieutenant's statement and his own accounts from the brief encounter with the arrancar, awaiting the time that the new third seat would invite him out for drinks while Zetsubō would wait for the response from Tsukiakari.

Location;; Forest just outside the western gate, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 480
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:21 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Tsukiakari Shojo harrumphed at Zetsubō's apology, cheeks blazing with the reddest blush he has probably ever "seen". Her rather large breasts bounced lightly with a grace that defies physics as she turned toward the spectral cowboy. She waved off his apology, understanding his intentions and thanking him for his thoughtfulness when a sudden shadow crosses her face.

"You should go, Zetsubō-San, before it's too late." She states mysteriously before snapping her fingers and disappearing in a cloud of mist. The light of the moon over Okami's Inner World darkened and Zetsubō might feel the approach of an extremely powerful presence before a hand gripped his shoulder from behind.

"Tsk tsk tsk. It's adult swim, kiddo. See ya!" He would hear whispered into his ear with a faint, metallic echo of power before succumbing to a yanking sensation. When he looked around himself again, he would be inside Luke's own Inner World. He might recognize the voice as that of a Hollow, but he wouldn't know until he investigated more at a later date. Besides, Luke was meeting Okami for drinks later anyway. He could start then.

OOC: We should probably end the thread here. It's as good a time as any Razz

View user profile
#38Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum