Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dancing with Wolves (Private)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Okami! finish it now!" Meiyo cried as the Shinigami looked up to see a massive line of flames cascade down upon the Hollow, lighting on fire with all the fury of the Lieutenant of Squad 1. He shifted his grip on his Zanpakuto, letting the wolf on his left charge the Gillian, latching on to the giant Hollow's mask and staring into it's eyes. The ghostly figure would start to glow as Okami took a deep breath.

"This is my Shikai's ultimate technique. Yurei no Getsuga." Okami tells Meiyo as the light surrounding the wolf exploded outward into a crescent, the wolf fading from view as the Gillian's head would drop into the ashes at their feet in two neat slices. The Lieutenant might notice that Okami was breathing heavily, the light from the rough wings on his back fading slightly. Being experienced with combat as he is, Meiyo would be able to tell that Okami's technique would take a massive toll on his body once the other wolf was used.

"I can't keep this up much longer. Let's finish this asshole." Okami tells Meiyo as he takes up a ready stance, the wolf at his side bristling and howling in anticipation. Upon closer inspection, the officer also might notice that the oversized wolf had currents running through it similar to his master's reiatsu, explaining the firing of a Shingetsu Namida from the fangs adorning a gaping maw of raw moonlight.

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:03 am

Listen to as you read Smile:
Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Meiyo watched as Okami finished the menos off, causing its head to fall off where Meiyo had cut it as it disappeared into nothingness, although he saw that the strain it caused Okami was clear to see.

"That technique takes a lot out of you I see...so listen now and heed my words closely...return to the barracks or at least, move away from here..." Meiyo told Okami as his body started releasing his reiatsu again but Okami would be able to tell that this level of reiatsu could only mean one thing and one thing only; the release of a bankai was near.

"This opponent...he's very strong and in your condition, you would only get in the way of what I'm going to do, so please...move back and let me handle this, I don't want you to get hurt anymore then you are already..." Meiyo told him before he launched into his flash step, even from using all those techniques before, he was still able to move relatively fast via his flash step as he came up behind the arrancar with the bronze mask and swung his sword but then the arrancar suddenly disappeared with Meiyo looking surprised.

"A sonido?...he's so fast too" Meiyo thought before the arrancar appeared behind him, drawing his zanpakuto from his side; it was shaped like a broken scissor blade with the handle being one side of the handle and the blade being a single scissor blade before he suddenly was in front of Meiyo and slashed at him, causing a small shock wave upon the two warriors clashing.

"Who the hell are you?!" Meiyo asked the arrancar, only to get a mad laugh from behind the bronze mask.

"You ask for my name, shinigami? surely you must of heard of me, everyone should of done, I thought I told her to tell everyone my name...no matter, doesn't matter, I'm Berenguer Espetón and as you are, shinigami, you can't beat me, considering your current condition" Berenguer told him in a crazed voice, speaking nonsense before speaking his name before slashing, breaking the clash and kicking him away, the hole in the Seki Seki shield covering the seireitei sealed up, preventing Okami from coming to aid Meiyo before Meiyo looked at Berenguer, his eyes glowing a fiery orange color.

"That's true enough but if you think I'm any regular shinigami then your surely mistaken; I'm Meiyo Kasai, squad one lieutenant and I shall be the one to defeat you!"Meiyo told Berenguer before releasing a torrent of flames that surround his being as his body glowed with his spiritual pressure before pointing his blade towards Berenguer, its blades coated in flames that burned the sky.

"Ban...Kai! Meiyo shouted the single word that among shinigami was a legendary status as his body burst into flames as they surged upwards around him, even from behind the Seki Seki barrier around the seireitei, Okami would feel the extreme heat like the sun directly on him and he would also notice lakes and ponds start to evaporate from the immense heat and if there were trees around, they would suddenly spontaneous combust from it.

Once the flames had died down, Meiyo's bankai was revealed; a fifty story tall giant golden warrior with a sword as long as its body in its right hand, the blade made to look like one continuous flame with a semi transparent shield on his left lower arm with a flame pattern around it. Meiyo looked serious, the glow not leaving his eyes as his bankai looked at Berenguer.

"This is my bankai...Rippa shōbō kusanagi" Meiyo told him, Berenguer didn't really react with fear however as he was simply grinning under his mask.

"A bankai you say? how amusing, it's been a long time since I've seen a shinigami's bankai, I do hope this will be fun, especially bloody, things look nicer coated in crimzon..." Berenguer told Meiyo, grinning wildly under his mask before Meiyo raised his sword which appeared to be in its shikai state, the golden warrior behind him mimicked his movements to the letter before he slashed downwards, causing his bankai to slash at Berenguer as the demented arrancar smiled before raising his sword before they clashed, causing a large-scaled shock wave from the clash across a twenty meter radius and creating a large cloud of dust and dirt from the clash, hiding the result of the fight from view until the cloud cleared.

Location;; Above the Seireitei, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 738
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; Badass mode activated! DAT ARSE:gun: and check Meiyo's app to see what his bankai looks like in a picture Smile http://www.bleachstory.net/t5774-meiyo-kasai-1st-division-vice-captain

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami's eyes narrowed at Meiyo's words, noting the sudden increase in reiatsu and the glint in the Lieutenant's eyes. Seeing him Shunpo away, he could already tell that the officer had not only achieved Bankai, but was about to release it upon his enemy. The Shinigami understood Meiyo's concern; Tsukiakari Shojo had once refused to teach him his own Bankai in fear of the overwhelming power that comes with one. Observing the two men fight, Okami quickly pondered what the Lieutenant's Bankai was capable of. The Kido making up the barrier around the Seireitei had sealed, preventing Okami himself from joining the fight. He did, however, come up with a plan.

As Meiyo released his Bankai, all of the sweat on Okami's body evaporated and he felt his mouth dry up. The intense heat began to burn away anything nearby, which is what the now-Third Seat of Squad 1 had hoped for. Calling a command, he watched as the other wolf making up Yurei no Getsuga took off, easily slipping through the barrier. The protective shield couldn't stop light, especially when it was weakened by the release of the several-hundred foot tall soldier that now stood above it and the flames at its command. He would wait for Lieutenant Kasai to assault the Arrancar before having the wolf latch on from behind, releasing it's power as Meiyo hit him from the other side. Between the two powerful Shinigami attacking at full force, at least one of the blows would finish the overconfident Arrancar. Theoretically, at least.

OOC: Nice inclusion of the AoB, by the way. Okami's Bankai is coming out nicely, and I can't wait to be able to train him in it. It isn't nearly as massive as Meiyo's, but it's an even more advanced stage of his Shikai. It's BADASS XD

View user profile
#24Guest 

on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 pm

"Did we get him?" Meiyo wondered with his arm outstretched, but once the smoke and dirt cleared, Berenguer was clashing with his blade against the one of his bankai warrior while his other hand was opened, having grabbed Okami's wolf and contained the explosion in his gauntlet, the damage lessened by his hierro so his hand was blackened by the soot with some light cuts covering it.

"Not bad, although your friend's attempt to help you was rather weak, was he expecting that a attack that weak was going to damage me?" Berenguer smiled under his mask, laughing manically as he pushed the massive blade away and sonido so he was to the side of the blade but suddenly, Meiyo swung his blade to the right, making the warrior also swing his blade suddenly to the right, smashing into his side and sending him flying across the sky before point his blade at where Berenguer was before he summoned a bunch of Chinese dragons made from black flames that came from around the blade of his bankai warrior before they shot towards the arrancar, detonating into a tornado of flames.

Meanwhile, as Okami was watching the battle, the three shinigami that Meiyo talked to earlier came over to Okami.

"Sir, we got you permission to past through the White Road Gate, if you hurry, you can get to the fight and help lieutenant Kasai, although can we come and back you up? I know we ain't much but we can still fight, please sir, let us help you?" John asked Okami, asking him to allow them to help him fight the new threat.

To note:
John, Jane and Lally are all tier 4-1

Location;; Above the seireitei, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 271
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; thanks Smile and I'm sure once you reach the same tier, I'll be looking out for it ^^ of course, I'll be willing to help you train your bankai once you reach that tier Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami chewed on his lip thoughtfully. He hadn't expected the attack to work, so it wasn't musch of a surprise that the Arrancar was able to catch the wolf and contain the blast. From the look of things, however, his hand was torn up badly and would probably require stitches and a couple of weeks' rest in order to function properly enough to fight with it effectively.

Narrowing his eyes, he muttered a quick command to his subordinates to get to safety before he Shunpo'd off towards the White Road Gate. His reiatsu was returning slowly from his use of Yurei no Getsuga, and would be peaked again by the time he got to the fight above him. Being honest with himself, Okami noted that he was more scared of the Arrancar using his Ressurecion on Meiyo before he arrived to assist.

Don't die, Lieutenant. I'm almost there. Okami thought grimly to himself before putting on an extra burst of speed. What he didn't notice, however, was that the three other Shinigami followed behind, wanting desperately to help in any way they could.

View user profile
#26Guest 

on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 am

Once the flames had disappeared, Berenguer walked out the tornado, his uniform on fire at seperate places but Berenguer didn't seemed too phased by the damage to his body, even though the blast was strong enough to blow a hole into his mask, revealing a bit of his dark blue hair and a single eye with it being heavily bloodshot.

"Not bad, lieutenant, that stung a little, now its my turn to play..." Berenguer muttered, still with a twisted smile on his face, Meiyo looked at him.

"Why is he still so confident?" Meiyo wondered to why the arrancar was still so sure of his victory before he started releasing his reiatsu; a mix of red and purple with a general feeling of insanity before he would do something that surprised Meiyo; he lifted his knee up before he hit his zanpakuto, snapping it before a substance greatly resembling blood started to leak from where the zanpakuto was broken from as it poured onto Berenguer's body.

"Break down, Alquimista...del Diablo" Berenguer called out the name of his zanpakuto before the blood-like substance covered his entire body, reshaping his body before the substance suddenly exploded, coating Meiyo in the blood-like substance and his bankai before his Ressurrecion was revealed; a true nightmare of a release as his mask was replaced with a air-tight safe, covered in barbed wire, he now wielded a small forging hammer, also wrapped in barbed wire, he was now wearing a forger's outfit, coated in blood and with elbow-lengh brown forging gloves and thick boots. the spiritual pressure could be felt all the way from where Okami was with John, Jane and Lally. Jane had to stop, feeling crushed just by both Meiyo's and the arrancar's massive and twisted spiritual pressure.

"This spiritual pressure; it's insane...I..I can't..." Jane just looked at them, shivering in fear while John went back to care for his sister.

"Sorry, sir...sister, stay here, me, Lally and Okami-san will take care of this..." John told his sister, she looked at him, looking terrified.

"Brother, please don't, he'll kill you..." She told him, her voice full of fear but he simply rubbed her head and then took off with Okami and Lally.

Meiyo then swung again, making the warrior swing and fire a massive fifty story arc of black flames, taller then even the tallest building in the seireitei; the repentance cell but the arrancar didn't move, instead he simply raised a hand and the air around him started to warp and flicker and as the arc hit, it didn't explode, instead, the flames changed into solid gold before the massive arc of gold flame fell to the ground, Meiyo looked on in surprise before Berenguer fired a volley of red and purple balas at the golden warrior with his free hand while he hit his hammer and just with the force, send a shockwave towards the ground, breaking up the earth before he lifted it and changed the pieces of earth into solid steel and fired them at Meiyo. Having to think fast, Meiyo shifted his left arm and the warrior followed the movement, bring its shield in front of Meiyo so the pieces of steel bounced off but the balas hit into the warrior's chest, causing Meiyo's chest to suddenly exploded as if he got hit as well, knocking him back, holding his chest while he choked up blood.

"Damn you, arrancar..."What sort of power is this? Meiyo cursed to himself, thinking about what sort of power the arrancar held in his new form.

Location;; Above the seireitei, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 582
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; link to Berenguer's app (picture of his released form is there): http://www.bleachstory.net/t6574-berenguer-espeton-mad-forger-of-the-army-of-blood-wip

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami grinds his teeth together as he felt the Arrancar release his Ressurecion. He didn't have much time, and the two Shinigami following him were screwed if he let out any of the spiritual pressure he was holding back. As it was, the wings adorning his back flickered and appeared to be molting because of the lack of power. Glancing at Berenguer's fractured mask as he transformed, Okami had an admittedly genius idea that could not only win the fight, but earn the Seireitei a valuable source of information. He'd have to be handed over to Lieutenant Akies and Third Seat Yasenha of the 3rd Division immediately, however.

"John, Lally-san, go inform the Captain-Commander of this new development. Lieutenant Kasai and I will need backup, and you two look as if you're about to be crushed. Please, get to safety." Okami spoke in his soothing baritone. He didn't want them getting hurt, and the Captains needed to know about an invader of this scale immediately. Kneeling down, he grabbed a piece of Sekki-Sekki Stone from the dust beneath the broken gate. As the other two raced off, he released his reiatsu slowly to cut and grind the chunk of rock until it was smooth, then he pierced the now-smaller pebble through his left ear via an attached rod of stone. It hurt like hell, but it would serve his purpose (plus he had always wanted an earring).

Now releasing the full measure of his power, he began to channel his reiatsu into his blade, infusing Tsukiakari Shojo with enough moonlight to slice the Squad Barracks in half. As he did this, he discreetly motioned to Meiyo to aim for his mask. The Sekki-Sekki earring would cover his spiritual pressure until it was too late, and Meiyo would keep the attention on himself while still serving his purpose. Okami knew that masks were a Hollow's weak point, Arrancar or not. Therefore, breaking his mask would force him to regress into a prior state. While Adjuchas regressed into mindless Gillians, he figured that an Arrancar would regress into something a bit more human...like a small child. Once they did that, they could take Berenguer for questioning with little difficulty.

Technique Charging:
Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is blasted 15 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are bad, but not life-threatening. This typically results in a very deep slash wound with average bleeding, possibly the loss of a limb or broken bones, and perhaps even a light hemorrhage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is thrown approximately 10 meters, suffering moderate injuries including a deeper slash wound filled with remnants of Okami’s reiatsu, causing light bleeding. Bones might crack.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked back about 5 meters, the opponent suffers shell shock from the blast and a deep slash wound that causes extreme pain. Will impair combat abilities slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Forced back several steps, a slightly deeper slash wound is suffered by the opponent, turning about average if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright with moderate injuries, mostly shallow cuts and scrapes from Okami’s reiatsu and an average to light slash wound. The terrain around the combatants is unrecognizable, featuring a large fissure dotted with debris.

OOC: Think Nel Razz

View user profile
#28Guest 

on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Lally looked at Okami in shook, although his body ached from being near beings of such high spiritual pressure, he had a determined look on his face.

"But sir, your no match for this opponent and the lieutenant needs our help and I..." Lally started to ask Okami before John grabbed Lally's shoulder, looking sad but serious at the same time.

"John?..." Lally asked questioningly before John look at him and then Okami.

"Okami-san is right; even if we were to stay and fight, we can't help the lieutenant and we need the other captains here to deal with a threat like this, let's go, we can come back and aid them when we return with back-up but for now, let's go...trust me, Lally, we'll come back for the lieutenant, I promise..." John told him, sounding inspirational. Lally sighed before coming along with John back to his sister where the three would go to inform the head captain and call on the shinigami ready to engage the newest threat to the soul society.

Meiyo noticed the gesture Okami was making towards the arrancar's safe-like head, taking the first strike to buy Okami the time he needed to complete his technique as he charged, swinging his sword forward, making the bankai copy him, slashing down against Berenguer who countered with the small spiked hammer, the clash created a large shock wave, destroying the entire district under them in the process before Meiyo gave a cry before slashing fully downwards, breaking the clash and sending Berenguer flying across the sky for a few meters before he regained his footing on the sky before Meiyo noticed that he was manipulating the earth again but this time, making it shoot into the giant warrior's legs and making Meiyo cry out as blood erupted from his legs before he fired a giant fireball at Berenguer but then, he then turned the earth below him into water and sent it towards the fireball, causing the two to exploded in a cloud and Meiyo was noticing a growing problem too as everything around his bankai was either starting to catch fire or melt away.

"Okami, I can't keep my bankai out for much longer, do it while I can still keep my power under control" Meiyo told him, Okami could see he was struggling to control the massive power of his bankai but Meiyo, even while sustaining his injuries, he suddenly thrust his blade forward, nicking Berenguer's safe head before Berenguer fired a cero by charging it inside his safe before putting in the correct combonation before he opened the safe door and fired the cero from inside the safe, smashing into Meiyo's bankai as he just managed to deflect some damage with his shield before his chest exploded with blood and he also coughed up blood.

"I hope...that reinforcements...get here...soon" Meiyo thought as he held his bleeding chest with one hand while having his bankai go in a defensive stance to better protect itself and Meiyo, hoping that Okami could make his one shot count.

Time till Reinforcements arrive (Luke, Akemi Takahashi *squad seven lieutenant*, Seiryo Ittousai *Squad eleven lieutenant* and Haritaki Benigane *Squad five captain*: 0/1

Location;; Above the seireitei, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 507
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; Enjoy ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami's bones rattled as Meiyo's Bankai crashed to the ground, blood spurting from both it and the warrior who controlled it. Cursing, Okami used Shunpo to get behind the Arrancar while he was distracted, before kicking out the bastard's feet from beneath him.

"Fuck. You." Okami spat in a slightly metallic voice before slashing downward, his technique firing straight onto the weak point created by Lieutenant Kasai's last blow. A large crescent moon scythed downward through the safe as the Shinigami dashed away, landing next to Meiyo as he did. The blast of reiatsu and moonlight was so large and heavy that John, Lally, and Jane would have felt it from where they were. "Did it work?"

Technique Charging:
Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is blasted 15 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are bad, but not life-threatening. This typically results in a very deep slash wound with average bleeding, possibly the loss of a limb or broken bones, and perhaps even a light hemorrhage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is thrown approximately 10 meters, suffering moderate injuries including a deeper slash wound filled with remnants of Okami’s reiatsu, causing light bleeding. Bones might crack.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked back about 5 meters, the opponent suffers shell shock from the blast and a deep slash wound that causes extreme pain. Will impair combat abilities slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Forced back several steps, a slightly deeper slash wound is suffered by the opponent, turning about average if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright with moderate injuries, mostly shallow cuts and scrapes from Okami’s reiatsu and an average to light slash wound. The terrain around the combatants is unrecognizable, featuring a large fissure dotted with debris.

OOC: Sorry for the rushed, short post. I have class really soon XD Did you like the shameless Inner Hollow interference for a second there? Razz

View user profile
#30Guest 

on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:44 am

Berenguer didn't have much time to react before Okami came towards him with flash step before attacking him with a large arc of spiritual pressure where Meiyo had attacked him before, cracking his safe head even more before he slammed into the unforgiving ground, creating a large dust cloud.

As if he was responding to Okami's question, the dust cloud suddenly blew apart as Berenguer released his reiatsu once again, the crack in his safe head had opened enough that one could see inside and inside was mounds of torn and bloody flesh swirling around inside it.

"You, little boy don't know who your dealing with, do you? he's so innocent and yet...you hold a darker secret don't you? I smell the blood of a hollow inside you...how pleasant, I haven't meet a shinigami like you in a while...Mhmm yes...I should make you into a manikin for my special pieces...no...more blood for my chamber pot...or something else, I'll decide in time, what will be interesting is whether or not you come to me first..." Berenguer spoke to Okami like he was under all the flesh inside the safe before suddenly, both Okami, Meiyo and Berenguer would feel four massively strong spiritual pressures as he suddenly he became surrounded by Luke Yasenha, Third seat of squad three, Seiryo Ittousai, lieutenant of squad eleven, Akemi Takahashi, lieutenant of squad seven and Haritaki Benigane, captain of squad five.

"Hold it right there, arrancar, you ain't going anywhere, it's rather a pain in the ass but your going to have to come with us, against this many opponents, I doubt even you can succeed with fighting all of us at once" Haritaki told Berenguer before he started laughing in the captain's face.

"My, my, mister captain, how serious...are you here to play or will you hear my warning?...For I am Berenguer Espetón, in service to lord Dante CarmesíHoja, lord of the west and one of the kings of Hueco mundo...this attack will only be one of many to come and the Army of Blood shall paint your seireitei red with your blood and I hope that I've shown you that you are not safe, even behind your walls and gates, I can still get in but for now; I can't afford to be captured by the likes of you, not ever by the dogs of the soul society" Berenguer told them before slamming his hammer into the ground, making the very earth bend and contort in various ways, making it hard for the shinigami to get their footing before he opened up a garganta behind him, although he felt something inside the black and red shinigami that felt...familar and dark as well as strong.

"Hmm...this one...I'll shall report this to lord Dante, I wonder what he'll make of him" Berenguer thought to himself, chucking wickedly before passing through the garganta, leaving the ground back to normal. Seiryo at the sight of Berenguer leaving growled angerily.

"Damn it! you let him get away and he was looking to be a worthy opponent to test my steel on...what a disappointment, I'm out of here" Seiryo spoke harshly before storming off, disappointed that he had been summoned to capture a very strong opponent, only for him to run away by the time he got there. Akemi sighed before coming over to Meiyo, who had now sealed his zanpakuto but was looking drained from the combined effort of using his shikai, bankai and high level bakudo all while mantaining several injuries and high blood loss as his system was going into shock and his world felt dizzy, Akemi looked over to Luke.

"Hey, Third seat Yasenha, come take a look at lieutenant Kasai, he's hurt pretty bad and your the one who knows kaido so can you stablize him till I can return with a squad four relief team?" Akemi asked Luke, who nodded and walked over to the lieutenant.

"I'll do my best, lieutenant Takahashi, although I don't know if I can heal him completely but I'll make sure he won't die from this" Luke said, putting his left hand on Meiyo's chest and his hand started to glow black as Luke went to work. Meiyo's breathing was harsh but consistant but the arrancar had done serious damage to his internal organs. the captain came over to watch Luke work and gestured to Okami to come down too while Akemi went of to alert squad four to send a relief team to the western side, just outside the seireitei.

"You did well, lieutenant Meiyo for holding him off as long as you did, considering your injuries, rest now..." the captain told Meiyo, his face relaxing at the captain's voice.

"Thank you...sir" Meiyo said softly, almost a whisper, although he started coughing up blood, Luke applied more reiatsu to his kaido.

"please lieutenant, try not to talk, even though you haven't broken your lungs, your ribs have collapsed so please don't talk till your stable" Luke told him and when Okami would come up to the captain, he would turn and speak to him.

"Well done, kid, even though you were going up against a much stronger opponent, you managed to deal a big enough blow to him to force a retreat and delay what he planned, the relief team will be here soon but until then, will you stay with your lieutenant and make sure he's taken care of?" the captain would ask politely, once he had heard Okami's answer, he would lay down on the ground, resting as they waited for the relief team to arrive and take over from Luke.

Tiers:
Luke Yasenha: 3-1
Akemi Takahashi: 3-2
Seiryo Ittousai: 3-2
Haritaki Benigane: 2-2

Location;; Just outside the western gate, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 938
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#31Sponsored content