Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dancing with Wolves (Private)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami's eyes widened as the Lieutenant stared straight at him, slamming his Zanpakuto into the ground with the command to "erupt". Black pillars of flame shot out to protect Meiyo as well as to attack both he and his reflection. The shell of moonlight dispelled as one of the five pillars contacted it, and Okami was forced to barrel roll to prevent from being hit. However, this brought him face to face with a third. Releasing the veil of moonlight that was Shingetsu Namida into it, Okami watched as the two techniques canceled each other out, causing a massive explosion that blasted both he and Meiyo off their feet and backwards.

As the dust settled and Okami got to his feet, He saw the Lieutenant take a step forward, then seemingly disappear into a Shunpo. SHIT! Okami swore in his head before the officer materialized in front of him, sword raised in a powerful downward arc. There was only one thing the Shinigami could do, as he saw the black blade of Kusanagi begin to drop. Releasing all of his reiatsu, Okami unleashed his Shikai's second ability as he swung at the blade, and the other man through it.

An explosion of silvery-white reiatsu blasted outward as the two swords struck, blasting Meiyo into the barrier on the other side and perhaps putting a slight notch and crack in his Shikai. Okami stood where he was previously, but the chain attached to his Zanpakuto was wrapped around his arm up to his shoulder. An armored mantle of reishi adorned his shoulders as rough wings of reiatsu sprouted from his back. Meiyo might notice that in this form Okami seems to be at his level, his Shikai giving off a similar amount of power to a newly-awakened Bankai. However, the reiatsu imbued within Okami himself told another story as the aura of health and youth faded slightly.

"Phase 2: Full Moon" Okami stated as he took a ready stance, waiting for Meiyo's next move.

Ability Used:
Name: Phase 2: Full Moon
Effect: The chain and silk dangling from the hilt of the sword wraps around the user’s sword arm to allow the energy enveloping Tsukiakari Shojo during Waxing Crescent to spread, forming into an armored mantle with wings spreading out from between the user’s shoulder blades. This ability enhances the effect of Waxing Crescent by using 40% of the reishi that makes up his skeletal structure to enhance his muscle density, sacrificing a further +1 from the user’s defense. Full Moon is not to be taken lightly, as any damage sustained while using it is half again what it would normally be.

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am

Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Meiyo didn't have time to return his attack as Okami suddenly got a sudden boost in his spiritual pressure before he swung his blade at his own, Meiyo barely had enough time to gather his own spiritual pressure into his blade before they clashed, creating a clash of reiatsu that filled the vision of everyone watching; one side a silvery-white, the other black and in the shape of flames but the resulting explosion forced them both against the barrier, Meiyo gave a cry of pain as his back slammed painfully into the kido barrier, cracking it slightly from the force of the blast. He slowly got himself back to his feet and took a deep breath, he checked his zanpakuto, although he had managed to piece through his reiatsu, he was fortunate that Okami hadn't realized that his blade was constantly surrounded by a thin layer of black flames to begin with so any extra force was absorbed by the barrier of flames around his shikai blade.

Meiyo looked to Okami as he had stood up by now, his form changed by the large amount of spiritual pressure he was releasing; a armored mantle had formed over his sword arm and reiatsu wings had formed from his shoulder blades and extending from the back.

"Well, ain't you full of surprises? not only did you managed to deflect my attack so quickly while also increasing your own spiritual pressure to the same level as mine is again..." Meiyo told him seriously but had a air of respect about it as Meiyo was acknowledging Okami's power. Then a small smile creeped onto his face.

"...Since you have showed off your best technique, it's only right I'd show you mine..." Meiyo told him before bring his sword blade near his chest but at a horizontal angle before pushing his free hand near his blade before he whispered softly, "...Disintegrate...Kusanagi" Meiyo told his sword before suddenly the ground cracked as if all the moisture had just been sucked out the ground, Okami would also find the sweat or any liquid had now just instantly evaporated off his body, only a extreme heat, even more then when it had increased from Meiyo's shikai release, Meiyo would then launch into shunpo, dashing from left to right like a possessed pinball in a pinball machine, before he finished his shunpo cycle around the arm not protected by Okami's reiatsu, if it connected, Okami would find that his left arm had been cut off and disintegrated into ash in mere seconds or anything below the place Meiyo's blade cut into and any wound that would appear would be sealed and wouldn't bleed from the insane heat of his blade. If he managed to counter with his zanpakuto successfully, he would find that he's blade would start disintegrating Okami's zanpakuto blade upon contact as pieces of his zanpakuto from the top of the blade would start turning to ash. either way, Meiyo, once they had finished clashing, would leap back, the heat coming down as his technique ended.

"So, Okami, what do you think of my blade now?" Meiyo would ask him, wondering how he would respond, although moving on the spot so he didn't start melting the ground beneath him but instead left glowing footprints from the heat he gave off as he waited for a response.

tech used:
Technique Name: Disintegration slash
Technique Description: By speaking the release command, "Disintegrate" along with his zanpakuto's name, he momentarily increases the power of the flames around the blade so anything cut off with the blade once the command is spoken is turned to ash but only the part cut off by the blade and the technique cannot turn all parts of the opponent to ash as it is beyond the power of his blade to do so. the example with this power would be if he called this power and sliced off his opponent's arm; only the arm would be turned to ash, the rest of his opponent would be fine and the wound would not bleed because the extreme heat would seal the wound. can only be use once per battle

Location;; Squad one training courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 558
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; Enjoy dealing with this Razz also, don't worry if you lose your arm, remember we have the stuff that can regenerate limbs so I won't do anything that can't be repaired ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami watched carefully as Meiyo stood up, checking Kusanagi for damage. Upon gaining his feet, the Lieutenant gave his opponent an approving look before turning deadly serious. Gritting his teeth, Okami tensed his body as the officer began to speak.

"Well, ain't you full of surprises? not only did you managed to deflect my attack so quickly while also increasing your own spiritual pressure to the same level as mine is again..." Meiyo stated as he took three steps forward and stopped. Taking an odd stance, he continued to speak. "...Since you have showed off your best technique, it's only right I'd show you mine...Disintegrate...Kusanagi."

The air around Okami suddenly became dry, and he began to notice that his skin was devoid of moisture. The Kido barrier began to waver as the Lieutenant dashed forward in a streak of Shunpo. If they didn't finish this soon, this was going to get ugly for their fellow Shinigami, Okami reasoned as he kept his eyes on his combatant. Realizing his opponent's intent, the Shinigami let out a small curse as he came to the conclusion that he couldn't block the attack without damaging Tsukiakari Shojo. Making a last ditch decision, Okami turned into the attack, allowing Meiyo to stab him through the stomach before making a grab at his arm to keep him there as the heat died down.

If he succeeded, Okami would let out a small smile as he coughed up blood. "Sorry, Lieutenant Kasai. If we don't end this now, our squadmates are gonna be in trouble." He would state before raising his Zanpakuto, waiting for a response as he brought it down with all  of his force, imbuing it with the remainder of his reiatsu in an attempt to protect those weaker than they.

Technique Used:
Technique Name: Charged Blade
Technique Description: The amount of force generated when Okami swings his Zanpakuto blasts outward with enough power to create cracks in the surrounding landscape. He accomplishes this by pouring reiatsu into his sword, infusing it with his resolve to kill. He can also amplify his sword’s strikes with this technique, and can channel reiastu into anything the blade pierces. Can be used instantly, but requires a 3 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is thrown 10 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are moderate, often resulting in cracked or fractured bones along with light bleeding from a large slash.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is tossed 5 meters, suffering a deeper slash wound. Hairline fractures are common.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked off his feet, the opponent suffers a deep slash wound that causes much pain.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Pushed back a few steps, the opponent suffers an average slash wound, turning shallower if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright, and sustains a shallower slash wound.

OOC: Dealt with it like a badass XD

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Meiyo had a genuine look of surprise as Okami, instead of moving out the way or countering with his zanpakuto as he expected but instead took it directly in the chest while he grabbed his arm as Okami coughed up blood from his stomach getting turned to ash, although the stomach acid would have also been incinerated so Meiyo knew he wouldn't die from that as Okami told him that he intended to end this before their squad member got involved in all this before bring his zanpakuto, charged up with spiritual pressure. Meiyo could of moved out of the way but he was impressed by his resolve to protect their squad members, Meiyo nodded and smiled ever so slightly.

"I see it now; you do have the spirit of a squad one member...I think I'll be ok with you" Meiyo thought to himself before he just took the blow, getting pushed back with a large cut down his chest, blooding dripping in large amounts across the ground and from his chest, the kido corps then dropped the kido barrier as Meiyo put away his spiritual pressure but suddenly, He felt the familiar spiritual pressure of hollows heading towards them.

"Dam it, when I hit the barrier earlier, there must of been a leak and it drove them here...Okami, we need to deal with the hollows while the rest get out the area..." Meiyo told Okami before turning to three shinigami behind him; a rough-looking but sturdy guy, a taller and much bulkier guy behind him and a woman with light blond hair and light blue eyes, they stood to attention when the lieutenant looked at them.

"Jane, John and Lally; get the squad members away from here, get them to the barrack, I'm counting on you three...Okami, let's go" Meiyo told them, they each saluted him before going off to do as they were ordered while Meiyo then called to Okami, telling him to come with him where they would leap up towards the hollows where Meiyo would focus on cutting them down as quickly as possible while Okami covered his back, it would be a unexpected test on how he did in teamwork and dealing with things under pressure.

Location;; Squad one training courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 370
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; Here they come :3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Damn it, when I hit the barrier earlier, there must of been a leak and it drove them here...Okami, we need to deal with the hollows while the rest get out the area..." Meiyo stated as the reiatsu of several large Hollows began to converge upon them. Okami shifted his stance again, gritting his teeth as his abdomen screamed in agony. He swore he could taste ash in the back of his throat, but it had been worth it to protect the others.

Lieutenant Kasai took a running leap as the first of the beasts came into view, Okami right behind him. Seeing a Hollow attempt to strike Meiyo from behind, Okami slashed at the base of it's skull, meaning to purify it with the ease of a thousand years of practice. An errant thought passed through his mind as he again took a ready stance, waiting for another opponent to lunge forward.

These Hollows must be really desperate to charge into the center of the Seireitei. He thought to himself as the combatants circled each other, waiting for an opening.

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:24 am

Meiyo took note of Okami coming behind him to stop a hollow attacking him from behind while Meiyo slashed straight through a hollow with its corpse falling to the ground in a burning mass pile, although Meiyo had noticed something that Okami was going to discover was that these weren't regular hollows as their bone-like armour around their bodies was much thicker then the standard hollows Okami would have dealt with in the past as these hollows were borderline menos grandes; the state hollows enter before they fuse to become one large hollow know as a menos grande so when Okami went to slice into the hollow's head, it became stuck inside the hollow's mask because of the higher then normal density of the hollow's bone armour. Why Meiyo had notice is because even with his sword blade naturally enhanced by the flames around it, making it easier to cut through things, he notice it took a little long to cut through the tough hides of these hollows so the hollow that Okami tried to cut through simply disloged Okami's sword and went to stab him with its tusks.

Not having time to think, Meiyo suddenly flash stepped and pushed Okami out the way and letting himself get stabbed by the hollow, making Meiyo cough up blood before either he or Okami would properly kill the hollow, either way, Meiyo would tell Okami if he asked why he did that.

"It's because...to live as a example for all and...if I would serve to sacrifice myself for the good of the soul society and..." Meiyo would walk over to Okami, holding his side before he would place his hand on his shoulder, "...for the good of my squad members and those who embody the will to teach others the ways of being a great shinigami as well as being someone that inspires them to do their best and to see you as a role model; I have seen this in you, the will of squad one and someday, I will tell you more about it, but for now...there is a greater power coming towards us" Meiyo told Okami sincerely before turning around to see a figure standing above where the protective layer, formed by the seki seki rock within the seireitei's walls would have formed, stood a man wearing a bronze mask with a bird beak face mask built into the bronze mask that covered his face, his hand had on a gauntlet that looked like molten lava and it was sparking around the hand but Meiyo realized this must have been how the hollows got into the seireitei so easily; this figure must have broken through the barrier and had made a big enough hole to allow the hollows to pass through.

"Damn it all, if we don't stop him and those hollows soon, those proto menos will fuse together inside the seireitei, the damage a event like that will cause will be massive...Okami, let's work together, for the sake of the soul society and for everyone counting on us, will you help me, Okami?" Meiyo told him, offering a hand shake towards Okami, once that was done, Meiyo would ask Okami what he planned on doing before waiting for a response.

Location;; Above the squad one barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 544
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; my apologizes for taking so long but here it is and plot twist :D btw, he's a character from my arrancar/hollow org "The Army of Blood", he'll be tier 2-3 for the duration of this plot Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Blood splashed from Meiyo's body as he used Shunpo in order to take the blow that the Hollow was about to land on Okami. Reacting swiftly, the Shinigami yanked on the chain attaching Tsukiakari Shojo to his arm, tearing the blade out of the Hollow's flesh. He had been shocked when his blade had trouble cutting through it's hide, but it had been replaced by a sense of foreboding as he realized that these Hollows were nearly Gillian-Class. Sharpening the Reiatsu surrounding his Zanpakuto, he then cut through the same Hollow's mask and skull like butter, refusing to take anymore chances and utilizing the full cutting power of the moonlight imbuing the blade.

As he and the Lieutenant discussed the issue, Okami noticed the rather-large Reiatsu of an Arrancar approaching nearby. He quickly shook Meiyo's hand, glaring at the man who had appeared before them.

"Yeah, let's do this." Okami stated calmly, his eyes hard and gleaming with the look of burnished steel. Lieutenant Kasai may notice that, as he says this, Okami's Reiatsu blasts into the sky, his blade alight with enough power to slice into everything around him, including the Hollows that had just regrouped. Even Meiyo himself might feel his energy whipping around as a strong breeze. Pointing his blade at the Arrancar, Okami closed his eyes and started to channel his Reiatsu into his most powerful technique. [color=cyan]"Cover me, please. I'd hate to waste this on defending myself."

Technique Charging:
Technique Name: Yurei no Getsuga
Technique Description: By bending moonlight using half of his reiatsu, Okami can create 2 spirit wolves that each contains 25% of his power. These wolves will assist him in combat, attacking the opponent or blocking an attack meant for him. They are controlled by Tsukiakari Shojo herself, and are extensions of Okami’s will. This ability takes 3 posts to charge, lasts for 5 posts, then has a 10 post cooldown. Each wolf can block one attack, or they may attack once. Their attacks act as Shingetsu Namida, and they disperse upon completing either action. Okami’s AR is reduced by 1 for 3 posts after using this technique, due to the reiatsu sacrificed to create the wolves.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is blasted 15 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are bad, but not life-threatening. This typically results in a very deep slash wound with average bleeding, possibly the loss of a limb or broken bones, and perhaps even a light hemorrhage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is thrown approximately 10 meters, suffering moderate injuries including a deeper slash wound filled with remnants of Okami’s reiatsu, causing light bleeding. Bones might crack.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked back about 5 meters, the opponent suffers shell shock from the blast and a deep slash wound that causes extreme pain. Will impair combat abilities slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Forced back several steps, a slightly deeper slash wound is suffered by the opponent, turning about average if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright with moderate injuries, mostly shallow cuts and scrapes from Okami’s reiatsu and an average to light slash wound. The terrain around the combatants is unrecognizable, featuring a large fissure dotted with debris.

OOC: Added Shingetsu Namida's Effect Chart to it, as a reference. By the way, I'm really glad I didn't have to use it before now, as that would have sucked XD Also, Okami HAS dealt with a few Menos before, but mostly Gillians, a couple of Adjuchas, and a certain Vasto Lorde *cough*Fell*cough* Razz

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Meiyo simply smiled slightly and nodded as the two warriors shook hands before turning to face their foes as the hollows poured into the seireitei, Okami released his reaitsu and began to focus it into a technique as he asked Meiyo to cover him while he prepared his technique, Meiyo would simply nod his head.

"Understood, consider it done" Meiyo told him before he too started releasing his reiatsu. Once again, Okami would feel the sweat and moisture on his body evaporate with being so close to the release of Meiyo's spiritual pressure as black flames surround him and Okami, closing Okami off and leaving only one entrance; through Meiyo himself as he raised his zanpakuto towards the hollows.

"Ok then hollows, come at me and you will die where you stand!" Meiyo shouted across the area before the hollows charged at him, his black flames burning the sky before Meiyo drove his sword into the air, making it ripple before a funnel of black flames came out from his blade.

"Erupt, Kusanagi" Meiyo called out before summoning eight pillars of flames to surround them, burning away any of the hollows that came near it, although just as it seemed Meiyo was on top of it, the hollows suddenly stopped and started glowing red before disintegrating, Meiyo looked surprised at this.

"Crap, a melding...now we have to fight the full thing" Meiyo thought as he saw the hollows fusing together before it reformed into the towering hollow, well known by all shinigami as a menos grande. it gave a roar as if announcing its birth before looking at Meiyo and charging a cero. Having to think fast in order to protect Okami, he stretched his hand out, channeling his spirit energy.

"Bakudo number seventy-three: Tozanshō" Meiyo called out before blue energy rose around him and Okami before forming into a inverted pyramid shaped barrier, just as the cero finished charging and fired, but with Meiyo bakudo, it was blocked by his barrier, he looked to Okami, looking worn out from using so many techniques and a level seventy bakudo without incantation all while maintaining his reiatsu.

"How's it coming, Okami? are you ready because I don't know how long I'll be able to keep us safe for" Meiyo asked him before waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 379
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; Properly, lol X3 and Ik he would of but these were hollows that were about to turn into a menos grande, the mid point between a hollow and it's evolution into a gillion-class hollow so I meant no offence to his ability but I was unaware he was familar with pre-menos-class hollows ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:31 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami felt the sweat wick away from his body as Meiyo released his reiatsu and began to blast away at the Hollows. Unfortunately, they had begun to consume themselves in the midst of their hunger and had transformed into a Gillian before their eyes. DAMMIT! Okami cursed mentally as he put even more reiatsu into the pillar now shooting into the sky. He heard Meiyo curse as he used a 70's-Level Bakudo in order to block an incoming Cero.

"How's it coming, Okami? are you ready because I don't know how long I'll be able to keep us safe for" The Lieutenant huffed, his breath coming in gasps. Okami gave him a swift hand gesture to indicate that the technique was almost complete without losing concentration. He let out a long breath, and Meiyo might notice a pair of indistinct shapes forming on either side of the Shinigami. Fangs lashed out as they began to take the form of a pair of dire wolves, easily as large as horses. They would be completely formed by the time Meiyo makes his next move against the Menos.

OOC: I know you didn't Smile This is gonna be badass XD

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:25 am

Meiyo saw the gesture as two large wolves started to form besides Okami, Meiyo knew by how the wolves spiritual pressure felt, it wouldn't take too much longer to form them completely, Meiyo looked at Okami.

"Ok, Okami, I'll make the first strike, then follow up with your attack, then once we've dealt with the menos, we'll head up to deal with the intruder" Meiyo told him, taking his breath while he could before he would walk out the barrier, leaving it active with Okami inside before then Meiyo gathered the black flames caused by his reiatsu and channeled them all into his blade, making his blade look much longer with a funnel of black flames burning the clouds and turning them to ash before Meiyo swung his sword, releasing the massive funnel of black flames as a large arc of flames towards the menos, slicing cleanly through it and setting its large black cloak-like body.

"Okami! finish it now!" Meiyo called to Okami, let him know to attack if his technique was ready.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 172
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; hell yh  DAT ARSE:gun:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum