Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dancing with Wolves (Private)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:00 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami stretches his back, laying upon a flat rock as the sun shines brightly overhead. Wind rustles the grass in the small clearing a fair distance outside Rukongai's District 80, Zaraki. He sat in contemplation, awaiting the arrival of Meiyo Kasai, Lieutenant of the 1st Division. He was scheduled to take the 3rd Seat Exam, and the Lieutenant had decided to test him personally. If Okami managed to pass, it would solidify his position as third-most powerful Shinigami in his Division. Honestly, Okami thought of the duty as a bit of a chore, but the lazy man didn't mind much.

When's Meiyo gonna get here? I can practically hear the conniving bastards from Zaraki plotting to kill me. The Shinigami thought as he readjusted his well-muscled frame. Letting out a sigh, he sat up and placed his Zanpakuto on his waist. Well, might as well enjoy some Jinzen while waiting.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:09 am

Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Meiyo wasn't in a forgiving mood, he had sent the order for the challenger for the third seat's position and found out that morning that he wasn't where he should of been at the squad one barracks, standing tall and proud in the center of the seireitei. it was enough to make the veteran shinigami bring his hand to his face and sigh depressingly.

"This isn't the best of starts, he needs to understand that he needs to take this seriously, so there's only one thing left to do..." Meiyo spoke softly before he stood up, pushing his chair back away from his desk and came over to his zanpakuto and reached his hand to the handle, feeling the familiar feel of the crimson wrapping in his work aged hands from the several years of work in the field, from hollows to entire wars, him and his zanpakuto were legendary, it was how he got to his place in squad one as the lieutenant, second only to the captain commander, head captain of all the thirteen court guard squads and his captain.

He took his zanpakuto, feeling its familiar power flowing back and forth from his zanpakuto to him and back with their bond, solidified by their dedication and their undeniable skill and vast combat experience before he put his zanpakuto with it's sheath into his obi before heading for the door.

"Time to go teach this boy to take this seriously..." Meiyo spoke as seriously as he was implying before he left the barracks and launched into shunpo, seeking the missing challenger. Meiyo didn't have to look far to find him, as a third seat level shinigami, he was quite strong so it didn't take long for Meiyo to find him since he stood out like a massive flame in the middle of a village at night. He appeared behind the rock the man had rested against, bring only a slight breeze he properly felt before he heard him talk about him and where he was coming and was about to do some Jizen to pass some time when he would start to speak.

"Watch what you say, boy..."Meiyo told him, looking displeased, whether or not the man turned to face him, he would continue speaking regardless.

"You realize you were supposed to report into the squad one barracks first thing this morning, instead, I've had to come personality to find you, you best have a good excuse for making me come out here? we, the squad one members are supposed to be examples for all shinigami, that means you also must take on the responsibility and to become a example as well...if you truly wish to become a part of my squad, follow me to the barracks and we'll get started..."Meiyo said harshly, his displeasure evident in his voice before he would stand up, waiting for the man to follow him before going into shunpo and heading to the squad one training courtyard, once there, Meiyo drew his zanpakuto, looking towards the man.

"But before we start, introduce yourself with your name, good sir..." Meiyo asked him, once he answered, Meiyo would nod before gesturing to him to come at him, "...then come at me, Okami, show me what you can do and show me if your worth having as our third seat"Meiyo told him before focusing at Okami, waiting to see what he would do.

Location;; District 80/Zaraki, Squad one courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 564
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:33 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Just as Okami was about to slip into his inner world, his sensitive ears, honed working alongside the Onmitsukido, caught the sound of a nearby Shinigami exiting Shunpo. Opening one eye, he waited in patient silence for his incoming reprimand.

"Watch what you say, boy." Meiyo stated in an obviously-exasperated tone. Okami looked at his Lieutenant, a smirk on his face as he noticed that his preemptive and deliberate lateness had the desired effect. I've been a Shinigami since before you were born, kid. Okami notes in his head before giving the superior officer his full attention. Meiyo started speaking about the leadership duties required of the 1st Division, and how the Shinigami laying on the rock needed to set a better example for the other Shinigami. Okami figured he had better give the Lieutenant an answer when he started questioning what reasoning, if any, he had for forcing him to look all the way out beyond the Rukongai for the challenger.

"Well, sir, with our levels of Reiatsu, many of the unseated Shinigami within the Division would come to harm if we fought there. I took the initiative and found us a safer spot to fight." Okami stated in a laid back, approachable manner. Meiyo grunted out something else nearly inaudible as he Shunpo'd away towards the Seireitei and the 1st Division at its center. Okami sighed, a long, insufferable moan born of centuries spent working with people who took work too seriously, before following in a blindingly fast Shunpo from his prone position. Arriving at around the same time as Meiyo, he accepted the Lieutenant's challenge with a smile and placed his feet just so.

"Well, let's get this over with." Okami says with gusto, relinquishing his grip on his Reiatsu. An inky-black mist began to exude itself from the Shinigami's form, as a silvery wind circulated slowly, picking up speed and holding Okami as the center of the galaxy-esque image. Meiyo may notice the slim blades of silver begin to rotate in opposite directions, slicing into the ground of the training field and into a hapless attendant who tried to ferry paperwork from between offices. Using a quick Shunpo, Okami drew his Zanpakuto and swung at Meiyo from behind, the blade of the 6 and a half foot nodachi glowing an icy blue before striking at him with enough force to crack a small fissure 20 feet in length on the other side of his opponent.

Techniques Used:
Shunpo, Technique Name: Charged Blade
Technique Description: The amount of force generated when Okami swings his Zanpakuto blasts outward with enough power to create cracks in the surrounding landscape. He accomplishes this by pouring reiatsu into his sword, infusing it with his resolve to kill. He can also amplify his sword’s strikes with this technique, and can channel reiastu into anything the blade pierces. Can be used instantly, but requires a 3 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is thrown 10 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are moderate, often resulting in cracked or fractured bones along with light bleeding from a large slash.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is tossed 5 meters, suffering a deeper slash wound. Hairline fractures are common.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked off his feet, the opponent suffers a deep slash wound that causes much pain.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Pushed back a few steps, the opponent suffers an average slash wound, turning shallower if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright, and sustains a shallower slash wound.

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:30 am

Meiyo only sighed at the response he had given him.

"You don't realize the position your in, boy, the point is to have the others watch our fight, of course, they will be protected by the barriers of the kido corps so you don't have to worry about that" Meiyo told the seemingly younger shinigami before he left to return to the barracks with the boy in tow.

Meiyo watched as the boy released his reiatsu, even Meiyo had to admit his reiatsu's appearance was certainly unique; a black mist like appearance, containing what appeared to be a entire galaxy within its folds, from planets to stars and other celestial beings that dwell beyond the reach of the soul society and beyond into the grander scheme of things. Meiyo then watched him going into his shunpo, which, even from the boy's apparent centuries of practice, was still slower then Meiyo's in comparison to others, so as the boy came around, slashing at him with his large nodachi, he simply brought his own zanpakuto quickly behind his back with the blade facing towards the earth as they clashed, Meiyo however wasn't phased much by the attack, even though it had damaged the earth behind him.

"I wouldn't get cocky, boy, there is a difference between simply being around a while and real skill, let me show you..." Meiyo said seriously before reaching for Okami's zanpakuto, if he grabbed it, he would focus his spirit energy and his sword and the hand that was holding it would become encased in glass, before he would quick twist, aiming to hit Okami in the gut where his solar plexus was where he would be set flying across the ground to hit the kido barrier, sending energy ripples in the air where the barrier was where Okami landed if hit.

"I hope that showed you that, even if you are older, there is a vast difference in our power, so I would appreciate that you don't underestimate me, respect, honor and upholding the laws of the soul society, the others look to us as examples of how to be a truly great shinigami, if you can't understand that, then I refuse to allow you entry into this squad as our third seat" Meiyo spoke before releasing his own reiatsu; his aura was a surge of black flames, from even where Okami would be standing, he would be able to feel the savage heat coming off his reiatsu as well as the ground starting to hiss like a snake, Meiyo then started to walk forward, where he had been standing was now a molten-hot mark where he had been standing, each step he took caused a scorch mark of his foot to appear as he readied his zanpakuto again.

"Well, boy, do you intend to take this seriously or will you continue to take this like some sort of child's game?...well, which will it be, boy?" Meiyo asked Okami, the crowd of squad members watching to see what his response would be.

Techs used:
Tōketsu shita sugatami (frozen looking glass):
a Kido barrier that freezes a object within a cylinder of glass, only use on materials and objects only as it's area of effect is small and isn't big enough to seal more then a leg or a arm, even then, the barrier can be broken easily, more like a storage kido then a barrier

Location;; Squad one training courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 503
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:07 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami grunted with exertion as Meiyo blocked his Charged Blade. The Shinigami hadn't really expected that to hit, and had used the technique to assess his opponent's reflexes and defenses. As the Lieutenant looked at him with a less-than-amused glare, Okami decided that he might have to use his rather unique Shikai.

"I wouldn't get cocky, boy, there is a difference between simply being around a while and real skill, let me show you..." Meiyo stated as he reached for Okami's Zanpakuto. There was a slight tang of Kido in the air, the only warning Okami recieved before his sword and hand were encased in a glassy exterior. The officer then spun quickly, palming Okami's solar plexus hard enough to send him flying into the Kido barrier. The Shinigami stood up slowly, heaving slightly as he watched Meiyo release his own reiatsu. Black flames licked at the battlefield, causing Okami's sweat to evaporate as the Lieutenant took a step forward.

"I hope that showed you that, even if you are older, there is a vast difference in our power, so I would appreciate that you don't underestimate me, respect, honor and upholding the laws of the soul society, the others look to us as examples of how to be a truly great shinigami, if you can't understand that, then I refuse to allow you entry into this squad as our third seat" Meiyo stated as the black flames surged before him, hissing and spitting as it burnt it's mark into the landscape. "Well, boy, do you intend to take this seriously or will you CONTINUE to take this like some sort of child's game?...well, which will it be, boy?"

Okami could hear the rest of the 1st Division holding their breath in anticipation of his answer. A million different options and scenarios ran rampant through the Shinigami's mind as he thought of various strategies for the upcoming fight. In the end, he could only think of one. "I understood the message you were trying to convey perfectly clear. I just didn't want to rush into a fight with someone who I'm unfamiliar with. Hopefully, you understand the tactics behind such. As to  honor and setting an example, I have not forsaken either yet. As to taking this seriously...Eclipse, Tsukiakari Shojo!"

Okami shifted his stance as a blinding flash of silver engulfed his person. Slicing aside the obscurity, Okami noted the look on Meiyo's face. His Zanpakuto had turned completely platinum, with white leather binding the hilt. The tsuba had thinned and lengthened, connecting to a curl that sprouted from about 4 inches up the blade and came to rest slightly forward. The pommel had spiked, with 3 foot of chain dangling from it interwoven with a white silk ribbon that extended 3 feet beyond that. Reishi began to gather around it, forming what looked vaguely like an oversized claymore or greatsword. Meiyo may notice that as this formed, Okami's reiatsu spiked up to approximately the same as his, matching his pace for pace. "Phase 1: Waxing Crescent."

Techniques/Abilities Used:
Name: Phase 1: Waxing Crescent
Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual +1 to defense granted by Shikai in order to gain a further +1 when attacking.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Listen to as you read Smile:

Meiyo watched him get up, a surprising feat, especially since he had hit him right in the solar plexus, although the battle hardened officer was glad to see that he was going to take this seriously as he told him he didn't want to run into a fight straight away without getting to grips with his opponent, Meiyo nodded his head.

"Of course, scouting out a opponent's powers and looking for a opening or weakness to exploit instead of rushing in head first is a solid strategy of battle and the move of a wise warrior...very good..." Meiyo said, Okami would be able to see that Meiyo was pleased that he would be fighting a man with some amount of brains instead of the regular hot blooded warriors like those from squad eleven who he had to constantly keep breaking up fights with. although Meiyo was interested to see that Okami went into his shikai release, releasing a pulse of blinding light, which made him cover his eyes for a second while his eyes adjusted to the glare. Once his release finished, Meiyo looked at the boy's shikai; a slightly curved katana length blade, almost like a scimitar's blade but not as curved with another part of the blade curving around the guard, adding extra protection around the hand, with the addition of the thinner handle with the color change and the small chain attached to the end with a white silk ribbon coming off it, it was certainly a nice piece, although what interest Meiyo more at that time was the reiatsu condensing around the blade, forming a thin layer around the shikai, appearing in the shape of a claymore; not particularity any real threat for now, although Meiyo knew their must be more to the power then simply becoming a sheer offensive power and he wasn't about to be caught off guard by his opponent nor underestimate the skills he brought to the table.

"very good, you have very strong spiritual pressure for a third seat in your shikai but try not to get ahead of yourself, boy since I have yet to bring out my shikai... Meiyo told him, showing that although he was impressed with how strong his spiritual pressure was within shikai, Meiyo still had his shikai and unknown to many, even within squad one that he had achieved the greatest level a zanpakuto can reach; bankai. But that was for another time as Meiyo raised his zanpakuto to the midday sun as the sword became coated in his black flame reiatsu, "...Blaze through the heavens, Kusanagi" Meiyo spoke aloud the release command and name of his zanpakuto before swinging his sword downwards in a arc towards his right side as a burst of black flames erupted from the blade, covering Meiyo in a sphere of black flames before he sliced through the sphere with his shikai; the sword was now completely black with the kanji for Amaterasu (天照大神) engraved onto the blade, glowing a deep red within it, it's blade was thicker, about the size of a longsword and it had a thin layer of black flames going around the blade and it now had a hand guard in the shape of a angel's wing, connected from his guard to the end of the handle. Meiyo looked up at Okami, his black flames surrounding him and Okami could feel the heat even more then he did before.

"Since you were so kind as to take this seriously, boy, I've decided that I shall honor you by showing you my shikai, Kusanagi" Meiyo told him, he move his sword hand so the blade pointed to the right, making the flames surge around him, the very ground he stood up was melting into a magma-like state.

"So boy, shall we get started?" Meiyo would ask Okami before waiting either for a response, his first move or both, no matter what though, Meiyo would make himself ready for it, even the crowds of squad one members were starting to feel weighed down by the dense spiritual pressure they were both releasing, it was only a matter of time before one of them made a move and Meiyo would wait for Okami to strike first to see what he would do.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 709
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;; Btw, if your wondering, since Okami (IC) never spoke his name, Meiyo doesn't know his name is Okami so just to let you know Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:42 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"very good, you have very strong spiritual pressure for a third seat in your shikai but try not to get ahead of yourself, boy since I have yet to bring out my shikai... " Meiyo stated before unleashing his Zanpakuto. Black flames flowed around the officer as Kusanagi began to melt the very dirt into magma.

"So boy, shall we get started?" The Lieutenant asked of Okami as he took his stance. The Shinigami's eyes narrowed as he noticed that even the handpicked members of the 1st Division surrounding them were starting to be crushed by the weight of the two warriors' reiatsu. The Kido Corps is gonna have a hell of a time keeping up the barrier Okami thought to himself before responding.

"Yeah. My name is Okami Kuroichi, by the way. It's nice to meet you!" Okami stated with a cheerful smile that faded as he pointed Tsukiakari Shojo forward, horizontal to the ground with the gleaming nodachi's tip pointed at Meiyo. The blade itself began to shimmer and spark brilliantly, as jet-black reiatsu replaced the silvery reishi as the makeup of the second skin around the sword. Meiyo will most likely notice a drastic increase of the reiatsu density along the blade as Okami waits for his opponent's response.

Technique Charging:
Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is blasted 15 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are bad, but not life-threatening. This typically results in a very deep slash wound with average bleeding, possibly the loss of a limb or broken bones, and perhaps even a light hemorrhage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is thrown approximately 10 meters, suffering moderate injuries including a deeper slash wound filled with remnants of Okami’s reiatsu, causing light bleeding. Bones might crack.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked back about 5 meters, the opponent suffers shell shock from the blast and a deep slash wound that causes extreme pain. Will impair combat abilities slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Forced back several steps, a slightly deeper slash wound is suffered by the opponent, turning about average if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright with moderate injuries, mostly shallow cuts and scrapes from Okami’s reiatsu and an average to light slash wound. The terrain around the combatants is unrecognizable, featuring a large fissure dotted with debris.

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:43 am

Meiyo watched as Okami introduced himself finally before charging more of his spiritual pressure into his blade, turning the claymore-like shell around his shikai from silver to a deep, dark black.

"The spiritual pressure around his blade has become much denser and it's building, properly a long range attack involving his built up reiatsu within the blade, well, i know how to stop him in his tracks" Meiyo thought to himself, quickly identifying a possible explanation of his opponent's technique, so he gather his black flames into his blade, funneling it before he swung his blade, firing a large arc of black flames that shot towards Okami like a bullet, aiming to strike his sword arm or his chest to not only slash at him but also anything like clothing around the area of his flame strike would be set on fire and he would also take some amount of burn damage from the flames themselves, once done, Meiyo watched to see what would happen next, going into a guarding stance to prepare for a counterattack.

Techs used:
Technique Name: Flame slash
Technique Description: by funneling his black flames into his sword, he makes a wide swung which sends a curved wave of black flames towards targets, similar to the getsuga tensho, only with additional burn damage. Takes one post to cool down before reuse

Muse;;
Word Count;; 174
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:02 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okami watched as Meiyo infused his sword with black flames from his Shikai, blasting them outward towards him in a large arc. Damn! Okami cursed in his head before throwing himself to the side with Shunpo. The heat off that thing is intense! I'm gonna need to end this soon, or I'll be forced to up the ante.

Okami came to a stop some distance to the right, gritting his teeth in pain as he looked at his left hand and arm. He had managed to escape and remain feeding Tsukiakari Shojo his reiatsu, but the scorch marks on the arm he used to deflect the majority of the damage spoke of serious second-degree burns, possibly a third. If he got hit by another of those, it wouldn't be pretty considering the glancing blow he had already received. Getting an idea, Okami shifted his weight and launched upwards and diagonally.

Beginning to Shunpo rapidly, redirecting as he went, Meiyo might believe that there was no pattern to his movements whatsoever. Okami, on the other hand, was moving in the shape of three intersecting Great Pentacles, one upon the X-axis, one upon the Y and the last on the Z-axis. Using his eidetic memory, Okami made sure he never went the same direction more than twice in a single pass. At the apex of this pattern, Okami turned the still-charged blade of his Zanpakuto downwards, the chain and ribbon stretching to form a three-quarter circle around the entire sword. "Ikiryn no Hansha, Tsukiakari Shojo. Mirror." Okami stated as light coalesced around the edge of the circle and spread to the blade. A second Okami formed out of the light, indiscernable from the first, as Okami continued his pattern twice more. The reflection copied his moves exactly, yet opposite from him and constantly facing him.

The "pair" of Shinigami stopped in front and behind of Meiyo, who might looked confused by all of this seemingly random movement. Both Okami's raised their swords, highly condensed moonlight spreading from the edge of the Zanpakuto, a black reiatsu trail following the silvery-white light. They released their attacks, or rather attack and illusion, as one. The name of the technique tore itself from a pair of throats as Meiyo is forced to decide which he thinks is real, and which he can ignore. "Shingetsu Namida!"

Techniques Used:
LOTS of Shunpo

Technique Name: Ikiryo no Hansha
Technique Description: Using this technique, Tsukiakari Shojo moulds moonlight to create a copy, or “reflection”, of a specific person or thing. To use this technique, Okami turns his Zanpakuto vertically with the point facing down while the chain and ribbon form a three-quarter circle around the blade. Stating what he creates clearly, a flash of light forms around the edge of the circle, then spreads to the blade before the clone springs forth. These copies have only a slightly tangible form, almost shell-like, and dissipate upon being struck. They cannot attack, and may only preform a simple action of movement and noise if Okami states each respectively. This technique can be used instantly, and has three charges. Each charge takes 2 posts to cool down before he can use the ability again. If these reflections come within 1 meter of an opponent with a higher rank than Okami, then it becomes intangible and will dissipate like mist on the wind.

Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is blasted 15 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are bad, but not life-threatening. This typically results in a very deep slash wound with average bleeding, possibly the loss of a limb or broken bones, and perhaps even a light hemorrhage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is thrown approximately 10 meters, suffering moderate injuries including a deeper slash wound filled with remnants of Okami’s reiatsu, causing light bleeding. Bones might crack.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked back about 5 meters, the opponent suffers shell shock from the blast and a deep slash wound that causes extreme pain. Will impair combat abilities slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Forced back several steps, a slightly deeper slash wound is suffered by the opponent, turning about average if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright with moderate injuries, mostly shallow cuts and scrapes from Okami’s reiatsu and an average to light slash wound. The terrain around the combatants is unrecognizable, featuring a large fissure dotted with debris.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Meiyo was impressed that Okami managed to move out the way of his flame slash, although it seemed that he had come away with his left arm severely burnt in the process, the parts of his clothes that were near it were on fire as well, only slightly though and he was recovering quickly.

"Very good so far, he took my attack well, now let's see how he'll respond" Meiyo thought to himself before Okami launched into a seemingly random shunpo pattern, although at his level, Meiyo could see each step he took, going in a triangle-like formation around him, although he was switching it up every once in a while, making sure to change points so he wasn't going in a predicable pattern so Meiyo wouldn't be able to get a hold of him before Meiyo noticed three circles of energy appearing round Okami's zanpakuto before he spoke the name of one of his zanpakuto's techniques to form a second one of himself that followed his every move, on in reverse of the real one before they both leaped at him, swords drawn and high in the air as he was about to use the technique he was charging from before, although Meiyo had noticed something that Okami may have not been aware of; his clone didn't give off any spiritual pressure and even from this distance, it was starting to fade, just from being near his spiritual pressure so he channeled his black flames into his blade before he quickly impaled the molten ground with his blade.

"Erupt, Kusanagi!" Meiyo called out before five spots appeared; one by his sides where Okami and his clone were coming from, one in front, one at the back and another one where Okami was coming from before they erupted explosively as five pillars of black flames shot up, aiming to burn Okami as well as make him take the explosive damage from the sudden blast of black flames, although their would be a sudden blast as Okami's technique colladed with the pillar of black flames, causing a large-scale explosion that would send both Meiyo and Okami back a few feet. Once Meiyo had recovered and saw where Okami was, he would start walking over to him before he would suddenly be gone from Okami's sight as his shunpo was faster then Okami's, he reappeared in front of him, his blade raised before he would swing down in a arc, aiming to cut into Okami's left shoulder and even possibly into his left arm as well, Meiyo was showing no mercy, exactly like a enemy would be doing.

Techs used:
Technique Name: Eruption
Technique Description: By speaking the command "Erupt" along with the name of his zanpakuto before driving the blade into the ground, he sends up to eight trails of black flames towards his opponents before erupting at their feet with a fiery explosion that rockets into the sky, burning the target along with explosive damage which could last from two to five turns, depending on tier/ Requires a four post cool down before reuse

Muse;;
Word Count;; 433
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum