Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the "Medical" examinations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Rin was surprised by the sudden reaction of Luke her body reacted stiffed to a defensive posture, but her face was seen with slight grin as she looked Luke in the face. How the hell did these guy think he was dealing with, she was never physically fit but her mind has gotten her very far, and if these third seat investigator though he could pin her to the wall.

" Excuse me I wont stand for being accused of anything, and regards who they send the third division has no reason to investigate me further" She says her tone calm but structured and firm. She calming steps around Luke and picks up her notes. " And as for my notes, these are personal patient files. My patient may be crazy but there human and are entitled to Doctor/Patient agreement. Now I have filed reports on my patients and their conditions, you and the third division are free to look at them all you want" She say and start to walk down the hall before turning and looking at Luke. " Now if you excuse me I have to finish my examinations, have a good day" She says and turns away a smirk running acrossed her face.

#12Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke sighed as she walked off, taking her notes with her, although what she said was of interest to him so before she took another step, he grabbed her shoulder softly.

"Then, if your no apposed to it, would you be so kind as to show me the rest of your patients? since I'm sure they can tell me what's been going on and besides...do remember that I have the authority to enter their rooms whether you like it or not so if you don't mind, I'll be tagging along or if it would ease your mind..." Luke explained to her before reaching into his haori and pulling out a letter with the word "warrant" in big, bold kanji at the top of the letter (令状).

"I have a warrant to gather evidence so mind your tongue in case you may bite it off...now then, you were going to go see the rest of your patients? I do hope you'll be more...reasonable in allowing me to pass, miss Rin Akuma" Luke said to her before returning the warrant to his haori and he would then continue to follow Rin to wherever she was trying to go, although he sent a mental message to his zanpakuto through their link to see to the patient that got injected with the strange red substance.

Zetsubō received Luke's message to investigate the patient as his blade glowed black before erupting into black mist before settling into his manifested form with the long, ragged black scarf, the large brimmed black cowboy hat, long black trench coat and baggy black trousers and thick boots. he looked around as he floated a few meters off the floor before entering the mental ward and peering at the patient through his mental sight, not sure of what he might she, although something felt off about the patient's reiatsu that Zetsubō wasn't sure about and had a bad feeling in his stomach.

Location;; Mental ward within the squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 322
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; not so fast Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Rins eyes scanned the warrant  Luke holding front of her. she was fierce some had taken major steps against her. There was no way that the third division would be taking such action with out an insinuative, which Rin had not give them. She lets out a slow breath and took a step back.

" I don't see why you would these people are mentally unstable and no way would there word hold solid of accusing my of anything, but you were assigned to assist me and I suppose I still require some assistance" She says her mind running through the steps to remove any suspicion, and to find the person that has taken so much effort in exposing her.

Rin continued down into the ward until it opened up into a bright room, though they were still inside the room was model to look a normal outdoor courtyard. Several patients were wondering the large room some accompanied by doctors.

Rin approach's a rather tall slender woman hurtled in a corner. " Doctor, Doctor I need the medicine, please its all going away its all slipping way I need it" the women's amber eyes darting from Rin to Luke.

" I well be honest with you here, I was responsible  for her being here" though it sound like Rin was trying to play the sympathy card her tone was still the dull and emotionless as usually. " She was a normal patient, I was giving her a genetic pain supplement, and it turned out to be highly addictive"

#14Guest 

on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:30 am

Luke listened to her as they entered with the patient screaming about needing more medicine but something seemed odd about the patient; if he looked carefully, he could see some parts of her skin had boiled up as if the skin regeneration was in overdrive, making more skin cells then her body knew what to do with, making some parts of her skin appear baggy with the extra skin.

"Pardon me, doc but is that normal?" Luke said, pointing out the lumps of extra skin on the patient, Luke was very curious as to what that mystery substance was as at the other side in the mental ward, Zetsubō saw the patient start to spaz out in his sleep, his body wriggling from side to side as his arms became blackened and holes started to appear with bugs starting to crawl around inside his arms.

Before Luke could ask Rin about where or what the substance was, he suddenly felt the twisted reiatsu coming from the mental ward they had come from and Zetsubō's mental warning that the patient that Rin had injected earlier was now transforming, he was pretty sure that Rin and everyone nearby could feel the reiatsu.

"What is this...twisted spiritual pressure?" Luke grunted slightly before looking towards Rin.

"Wait here, I'll check it out, although I hope you have a good explanation for me when I get back" Luke told her seriously before running from the courtyard back into the mental ward. extending his hand out, Zetsubō returned to him and back into his sword form before looking into the cell, his eyes wide.

"What the hell is that?!" Luke exclaimed out loud as the man's transformation had finished with what looked to be killer bees were growing out from holes in his arms and were now flying around the cell, Luke had to step back to think.

"What do I do? he's contained for now but I have no idea what that stuff was that she gave him, something is going on, more then she's telling me, I'd best hope that if he does break out, I can hold him till someone comes down to restrain him again" Luke thought to himself as he readied his zanpakuto in case the patient managed to break out.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 375
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; thought I might spice things up, ya know? Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 am

Rin was about to answer him, by saying there a genetic backfire of the medication, but she's interrupted by the strange spiritual energy. "That's not right its far to soon, the ADAMS accelerating" Rin thought to her self. Rins pulled from her though at Luke runs off to investigate. Rin tried to protest but it was too late.

Rin started to peas the courtyard as she started to think of how to get out of the situation she was in. if Luke was able to capture her subject alive it mean they have evidence to put her in the maggots nest. Then Rin got an idea, if he was forced to kill them the genetic modifications would die like any other cell, the changes would disappear on the corpse.

Back into mental ward the crazed man was smashing his body into the metal door. The buzzing of the bees got louder and louder. Then all the sudden the door to the wards shut and lock, as one by one each cell door opens letting about dozen of these crazed freaks loose.

the monitors in the ward all blink on each repeats the same message with a synthetic voice " Would you kindly, kill Luke Yasenha"

#16Guest 

on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:26 am

Listen to while reading Smile:

Luke scowled as he heard the message over the monitors, ordering them to kill him, the spliced patients suddenly charged at him with bees, lightning, flames and all sorts of odd powers, Luke was forced to dodge the lightning and fireball aimed for his face before getting back up again.

"Damn it, is she really eager to have me killed so soon? although there is much more to me then being a third seat and I'd rather not be underestimated like that!" Luke growled before he released his reiatsu, enough that Rin could easily feel how dense and cold it was and she would also be able to tell her one fetal mistake; his reiatsu was much stronger then a regular third seat, it was on the level of a strong lieutenant, the splicers near him where forced to their knees just from his spiritual pressure before he grabbed the nearest one and tossed it into a cell and before it could get back up from being winded, Luke pointed his fingers at him.

"Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six! Bakudo number sixty-one: Rokukurayamibō" Luke called out the name and incantation of his infected bakudo before six rods manifested from the shadows in the cell and smashed into the splicer, breaking his ribs and paralyzing him before he turned his attention to the splicers getting back up after he had finished releasing his reiatsu.

"interesting that you can still move and even wish to continue fighting...in that case...unsheathe the hushed casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke softly as he watched them charge him before he turned to face them, he took up a fencing stance with his sword facing towards them, his feet together with his left foot twisting left at a ninety degree angle before his blade erupted into black mist under it's release command and name being called out, reforming into it's now well known six foot long black mist blade.

As soon as the splicers reached him, he used his flash step to slash at them faster then they could even process that he had moved, in a matter of seconds, Luke had managed to pass his blade through the splicers before he called out a single word.

"Rampage..." Luke whispered and as soon as he did, the splicers suddenly jerked and started fighting among themselves, going on a wild rampage in the mental ward, although fortunately, after a while, only one splicer was left out of the other eleven he had hit with his shikai but he simply fired his Kangeki Byakurai straight through the last active splicer, killing him near instantly as his cold, dead corpse collapsed on the floor. Luke then went back to the cell he had left the splicer in his bakudo and used Hainawa to wrap around his neck before leading him out the cell before manifesting Zetsubō's manifested form and handing the splicer over to him.

"Take him to the squad six detention center, we can't leave him here with her still around, return to me once you delieved him safely, you know what to do if someone asks why your there" Luke asked his zanpakuto spirit telepathically, Zetsubō nodded.

"Of course, I am the zanpakuto of third seat Yasenha of squad three and I have been given this man to put into protective custody, I understand what must be do and I shall return soon" Zetsubō said before taking the man in his arms and flash stepped away, leaving Luke to return to Rin with a angry scowl on his face as he grabbed her by the collar of her uniform.

"What do you think your doing, ordering them to kill me?! I know that was your voice and what is that stuff you gave them anyway? that wasn't medicine so speak up, Rin as you better have a damn good reason for trying to attack a Superior officer" Luke growled before waiting for a response.

Techs used:
Spell Name: Kangeki Byakurai
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #4
Spell Incantation: "Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens"
Spell Effect:fires a concentrated beam of black lightning from his finger which has a effect of numbing the limb of where the lightning strikes

Spell Name: Hainawa
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #4
Spell Effect: binds targets with a yellow rope of spiritual energy, which shoots towards target/s, either wrapping around their body and arms or just around both wrists in conjunction with Sai to increase their effectiveness of the techniques.

Spell Name: Rokukurayamibō (Six rods of darkness)
Spell Number: #61
Spell Incantation: "Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six!"
Spell Effect:to perform this technique, Luke extents the index finger and the middle finger, upon finishing the incantation or simply the name of the technique, creates a spark of darkness from the tips of the two fingers that summons six, thin but wide beams of Darkness that slam into the target's midsection, causing some bones to break because of the increased force of the technique, also causing complete paralysis, even to the parts of the body not struck by the beams of the technique, can be used with Hainawa to generate the rods from the rope.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 658
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; S**t just got real Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:58 pm

The lights flicker on in one of the wide cells with a window. Rin sat in a chair leaned against the wall facing the window. She was smoking looking up at the ceiling. Rin sighs and stands up approaching the thick glass between her and Luke.

"How should I start, lets start with what YOU know and your questions" She takes another drag of the ciggerate. "First my experiments, the injection is known as ADAM, its not perfect a bit unstable. But I didn't lie to you it is medication, it was helping them, just had some minor Side effects" She walked around the room a bit before continuing" The goal of my experiments was to create a obedient sleeper agent, these people would have went on with normal life after there treatments were over" She says smiling at her own thoughts, but then walked back to the chair.

" Now let me tell you the story of what others well think happened" She says taking another pause to smoke." You and I were doing my examinations when the patients rioted and broke out, you were forced to kill them" . As is another key work was said all the patients all started to jerk violently all there mutations reverting to normal until they all lay limb and dead. The same accord to the men with Lukes zanpakuto, but his change was much more violent as the wisp and bees in his arm attacked him until they too dead leaving a bee stung corpse and dead bees.

" Then there was the patient in the courtyard, she attacked me after you left" Luke would now realize Rin was holding her side where she was stabbed. " And she destroyed my notes" Rin said looking up at Luke and grinned oh so slightly

#18Guest 

on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:08 am

Luke looked towards the window where Rin was sitting, looking somewhat smug as she explained what she was doing with the strange substance she referred to as ADAM, and while it was a medicine in the short term, there were side effects over time as he watched the dead splicer's mutations reseed into their bodies, although as Zetsubō was telling him over their telepathic link, she had once again failed to realize something in her own design.

"It's very well thought out, this plan of yours but you see, my Zetsubō was just telling me that when unconscious like the one I sent to squad six, the mutation and whatever that ADAM did to them reseeds away and besides..." it was Luke's turn to smile in a twisted, almost psychotic way, "...those bees were dead as soon as they left his body, you see, my zanpakuto spirit doesn't require a sword, his body is the medium for his power so he simple caused the bees that were left to die of intense fear, it's a quick yet painful way to die when the heart overcompensates to something of extreme trauma and fear, it turns the skin blue from pulling the blood to the heart and they die..." Luke said as Zetsubō had just delivered the sleeping splicer to squad six, where they could better contain him till squad twelve came for him.

Luke then noticed she was bleeding and that she was still smiling a little when she mentioned her notes were destroyed, Luke laughed in a clearly insane manner before he pulled a single piece of paper from his haori; Rin would recognize it as a note from her research, detailing the splicer research and on the back, the chemical formula for W.Y.K.

"You mean this? sorry, I took this before I went to deal with those splicers, while you were busy paying attention to me, I knew I couldn't take all of it but I was pretty sure you wouldn't have noticed me take it if it was only one, besides, whether injured or not, your under arrest for attacking a superior officer and for illegally experimenting on your patients" Luke said as Zetsubō came back rapidly with shunpo before returning to sword form so Luke could slash the glass in a single stroke of his blade.

"Bakudo number one: Sai" Luke said quickly, aiming to restrain her hands behind her back so she wouldn't be able to try and inject or stab him while he wasn't looking before he would grab her shoulder.

"Well, it's over for you, miss Rin Akuma, if you come quietly, I'm sure that your sentence will be shorter, although you properly already knew that, now come along or you'll get more time added to your sentence" Luke told her before waiting for a response to see if she had anything to counter what he said.

techs used:
Spell Name: Sai
Spell Number: #1
Spell Effect: binds opponents hands behind their back, restraining their movement of their hands, similar to handcuffs.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 481
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19Guest 

on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:41 am

Rinwatched ith mix feels she was fierce yet intrigued how did these, just one officer was able to think ahead of her or how did he move with out Rin noticing. Rin mind was playing the moves in her head back tracking and scolding herself as she saw her errors. She didn't fight when Luke restrained her instead she grinned at him " You play these game well, you may have caught but we know how these will end, I wont struggle" She said and prepared to fallow Luke wherever.

He is perfect, he will defiantly be a fine subject to experiment on. Rin thought to her self, though she kept quiet Rin had noticed the mannerism and behavior of Luke she knew his mind had cracked before, or was about to, and Rin knew all to well how she would use that. But for now she lets him have his victory.

#20Guest 

on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:01 am

Luke huffed as he lend her out the cell and out the squad four barracks, the other shinigami giving them looks as they walked away, Luke listened to what Rin was saying as he was leading her to the squad three barracks.

"Well, it helps when you spend so much time watching people like I do, after a while, it becomes second nature to see what lays beyond the face and what people might be planning, besides, this maybe your game but I can quite easily change the rules...anyway, we're here" Luke told her before telling her they had arrived at the squad three barracks, Luke called to the guards and they opened the gates from the inside. From there, he lead her inside and into a interrogation cell. He then sat her down before taking a seat in front of her from across the table.

"Well, I guess you know how this works; you tell me what your up to, you go free or get a lesser jail time, so it's my turn to ask you some question; the first being is why you were trying to create mutant sleeper agents? how did you get this substance you called ADAM? and what were you trying to achieve by doing all this? you know testing on patients within squad four is illegal, if you wanted to do that sort of thing, you should of gone to squad twelve instead, then you could of avoided all this since squad twelve is..."lax" when it comes to that sort of thing, so, got anything to say in your defense, miss Rin Akuma?" Luke asked her, his fingers crossed together, although unknown to him, one of his eyes was coming bloodshot, either a sigh of him getting eyestrain or as a normal sigh of someone who is mentally insane as the first step of insanity and it would be clear to Rin which one it was but Luke simply waited for a response.

Location;; Squad three interrogation room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 329
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum