Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Rin walked with silent foot steps her gaze fell behind her to the peach skinned squad three member. Rin had requested assists for her " examination", but she expected a member form the 11 division or from her own squad. Rin had a right to be cautious the third division was responsible for information and investigation, So what was going on, had someone caught on to her experiments. Rin had been considering her options, she couldn't decline his assistance. Rin wish she would have had time to gather information on her assistant. She held her notes close. She need to get through the evening and give the third division no reason for further investigations.

#2Guest 

on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

This morning had been strange, even Luke would admit that when he received a hell butterfly in his room, relaying a message from squad four.

"To Squad three officer, Luke Yasenha, unconfirmed reports of illegal experimentation, orders to gather evidence regarding a unseated member of squad four: Rin Akuma" The hell butterfly relayed to him before leaving Luke to get up.

"Jeez, they couldn't of sent that later on so I could of slept more...guess there's no point trying to complain though, I'd best get going and seeing what's wrong" Luke muttered to himself as he got himself out of bed and got dressed in his regular attire of his black and red Gi, haori, red silk obi sash and his black horse ridding gloves. He then took his zanpakuto and got his boots on before heading to the bathroom, just to splash some cool water on his face to wake himself up before heading out to the squad four barracks, taking time to buy some breakfast on the way from a noodle stand.

Once at the gates, he was allowed to pass into the grounds and enter inside, where he found the woman he was supposed to gather evidence on; a rather stoic looking woman, who looked barely legal, about eighteen, although she held intelligence in her ice blue eyes that she hid behind reading glasses. Luke then stepped forward towards her, his blood red eyes staring her down, not the least bit intimidated by the unseated shinigami.

"Your Rin Akuma, right? I'm Luke Yasenha, third seat of squad three, I'm here to assist you today and to keep a eye on things" Luke told her, although she didn't give any reaction, just the same stoic look before walking off into the barracks, where Luke followed after her, easily keeping pace with her, she only looked at him once and shifted her hold on the notes, which Luke noticed.

"Guess even someone that doesn't show how she feels cares about something; those notes must be important if she's trying to hide them from me, even subconsciously, I'll try to see if I can take a look at those notes sometime or even try to take them before she can notice, I guess I'll follow her around and see how things go..." Luke thought to himself as he continued to follow her before asking her a rather important but obvious question he felt he needed to ask.

"Pardon me, Miss Akuma but where are we heading?" Luke asked before waiting for a response.

Location;; Squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 418
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Rin had no reason to lie to him about where they were heading, the "patients" list was clearly a easily obtainable file, and the medical reports on the patients were all accurate. Thanks to doctor/patient agreements Rin could hold back the other records and her own research notes. She looked at Luke her gaze never changed but she observed and tried to read him. She could tell easily that he h only just wake before coming here, though she couldn't tell if she could use that or if he took his work serious. Rin decide to test these and learn more about him.

"We are heading to each of my patients, its just a regular examination, though few of my patients are...instable, its why I requested assistance" She said letting her normal tone become one of a softer one to allure him.

" Im sure nothing well go wrong, so you might get some shut eye during my examinations" She says turning to look away but listened for how his tone sounded in his response.

#4Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:26 am

Luke listened carefully to what Rin said, saying that they were heading to see her patients, although saying that some were unstable made Luke realize exactly where she was leading him and it didn't have the nicest of memories.

"We're heading for the mental confinement section, ain't we? He asked her, it was the only reason she would need someone as strong as him to come with her if she was working on insane patients, he only hoped that doctor Lamb wasn't around as he hated her for taking his zanpakuto away, although Rin reassured him that nothing eventful would happen during her examinations, he had the sick feeling that this was going to be more then a simple check up.

"You better be right but something doesn't feel right, maybe the notes that she keeps holding close to her will shed some light on things, although maybe watching her and seeing her patients will give me some clues, well, I guess we'll have to watch and see..." Luke thought to himself, wondering when Rin would get to the point and get to their destination.

Location;; Squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 182
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:06 am

Rin got a satisfying grin on her face. The confinement section, a place were all the crazy's want and disappeared. Rin loved and best of all only a few doctors even worked there, giving freedom for Rins experiments. She stop at the gates of the confinement ward and showed her credentials she left her zanpakuto at the gate and proceeded in to the facility. Rin stoped when they reached a hall way ever room a deadbolt shut door only opened by a computer lock.

" alright lets get started" Rin opened her notes muttering to her self as she approached on of the door. Then stopped remembering her assistant, she looked over to Luke and pointed to a rusty fold out chair.

" You can have a seat, these one wont be much trouble" as if in response there was a howl like scream and a loud thud on the metal door. Rin sighed and scrupled down in her notes then looked back at Luke.

" Should only be a moment or two" She said which fallowed by another series of bangs on the door. " Would you kindly, stop that" moments later the banging stopped

#6Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:29 am

Luke followed her in with a disgruntled look as he entered, also leaving his zanpakuto by the door, although he kept part of his mind focused on keeping a track of his zanpakuto's spiritual pressure in case he needed it as he entered back into the confinement zone of the mental ward, the last place Luke wanted to be, although he didn't get much chance to get in when sudden screaming came from one of the cells while Rin was talking to him about taking a seat next to the door but Luke simply shook his head.

"No thank you, I'd rather not sit down and let my guard down in a place like this..." Luke said, feeling uncomfortable from the last time he was here while Rin called out to whoever was screaming and banging to stop it and like on command, it did stop while Rin was looking at her notes, Luke peered over, although he couldn't quite make out what was on the page as his sight was being blocked by her arm so he went down the hall and peered through the window, his eyes widened slightly as he saw that the room was the same as he had properly left it as he didn't remember much from when he was insane but he could make out the large picture of Zetsubō's true face and various other pictures from what looked to be large diving suits with drills to kanji pasted all over the room that was "shadow" in Japanese to varies skeletons burning, including the hollow looking creature Luke had seen during his last training with Zetsubō.

If Rin looked at him and asked him what the matter was, Luke would step back from the room and just look at her with a dead gaze in his eyes.

"It's nothing, just bad memories of something I wish I could forget...it doesn't matter anyway, get started on whatever it is you were going to do, this place is...uncomfortable for me" Luke would explain to Rin like a excuse but just sounding drained all of a sudden as if just being within the mental ward was mentally draining for him so he just came over to Rin and waited her to start doing what she was here to do.

Location;; Mental ward within squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 382
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;; ten points to you if you get this reference Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Rin noticed Lukes sudden discomfort, and was a bit annoyed by how stubborn, he took his work. Rin wondered if she could play off his discomfort but figured it was better to just deal with her experiments. The third division only had her if they found something here, Rin made a mantle note to destroy all her research after transferring to the 12th.

As Luke peered at Rins notes apart from his vision being obscured, samples and bits of her notes were in germen. Luke could see that she had each patient labeled as "subject", in the notes Luke could see the phase " Would you kindly" several times and some subjects were under a category called "Splicer"

Rin noticed Luke staring into one of the windows of a room. Rin took these opportunity to finish here examination with her first subject and move on to the next. She walked over to the next door and pulled out a small syringe. She look back to Luke.

"Would you kindly come here I need you to medicate the patient" she held out her hand holding the syringe. Rin started to wonder the applications of having a third division investigator under her control, but put it aside focusing the tasks in front of here .

#8Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Luke sighed before nodding slightly.

"Sure, I'd might as well" Luke told her before entering the room with her, the patient looked terrified and from Luke's experience here, I could understand why as he looked panicked, his eyes bloodshot as he tried to back away into the wall with little result.

"No....No...No, keep it away! I've seen the others! the bugs became their blood! get that stuff away from me!" He shouted within his insanity and Luke didn't really have much of a choice but to assist Rin in her examination. he came up besides the patients, grabbed his arms in a iron grip before lifting him up while he helplessly tried to kick at his legs to no avail, he had little spirit energy and against someone like Luke, his legs might as well be twigs in comparison, although he thought about what he had seen of the notes, he doubted that Rin knew he knew how to both speak and read german, especially with his reawakened memories so he was able to read bits of pieces, regarding to her patients as "splicers" with different pieces of research assigned to each patient; one he managed to read was "Electro Bolt" and one that he partically read that was called "...Swarm" but he couldn't make out what the first word was but what was most perticullar with her notes that it was covered with the phrase, "Would You Kindly?" or sometimes "W.Y.K".

"Would You Kindly? why that in particular? is it some sort of mental trigger? ... Maybe if I got a better look, maybe I could know for sure" He thought to himself as he watch Rin prep her needle, he looked over at her with his blood red eyes.

"Doc, if you wouldn't mind, would you kindly come over here and inject him already? not that I can't hold him as long as you want but I think we both don't want to stick around too much so let's get this over with" Luke told her with the same uncomfortable expression on his face, the reason would be in the room he was looking into if at some point was curious and wanted an answer to why he was feeling uncomfortable in the mental ward.

Location;; Mental Ward within the squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 375
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Rin prepped the need as she watched Luke restrain the scrawny man as he protested about the drug. " Patient suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, his convinced my drug harms him" Rin said to keep Luke's attention on her. " These shot is a genetically unique sedative, its meant to calm his delusional mind" Rin continues to explain as she looked over her notes. In truth both her and the man were telling the truth. The drug did act as a powerful sedative, but underneath it hidden the drug was a second variable that would affect the subjects genetic structure.

Rin found Lukes request for her to hurry up annoying. She was about to respond and tell him that she cant rush things, but she noticed the way Luke said it, and it troubled Rin. " would you kindly" Rin glanced out her notes, had he seen her work. Rin come toward Luke and the men, half urged to stab the syringe into his neck. The effects would be instant the genetic process would be agonizing. But she stopped her self and gently injected the men Luke had restrained.

The men squirmed and body jolted before going limb as the sedative took affect.

#10Guest 

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Once she had injected the red-ish liquid into the man, he passed out in his arms and Luke let him slid down into the padded cell before they would left the room, but if Rin looked up at Luke, she would notice his eyes were shaded before he would stop suddenly in front of her, his mind processing the look she gave when he asked her to hurry up.

"You know...just now...you were going to inject me instead, weren't you?" Luke said, the shade leaving his eyes, looking very serious at Rin before he folded his arms, when she gave a response, he would respond after her with this.

"Come on, doc, I know your up to something here and it's something to do with those notes, why not tell me and save yourself the trouble? surely as a woman of science, you must see that is the logical way out, right?" Luke asked her before standing back, just enough that she couldn't suddenly produce another needle and suddenly stab him while giving himself enough distance to react in time as he waited for her response.

Location;; Mental ward within the squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 186
Tags;; Luke, Rin
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum