Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yuki Akies ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Female    

For once, Yuki was relieved to be doing something besides sitting around doing paperwork or attending those dull and boring Vice Captain meetings. She did not mind her rank or position, but things got old quickly for the quietly fast-moving Shinigami. Meanwhile, Karakura Town seemed to be constantly monitored. She knew that the area was a bit on the awkward side spiritually, with many events happening every so often at random. The last one had been when Shalishar and Reyes tried to grow the Seeds of Time. She couldn't exactly remember how it ended, but still knew that she had a score to settle with someone. That someone was Sekhmet, the child-like Arrancar. Both were of the same strength, but had fought and been head to head. Often Akies mused on how it would have turned out, but there were more important things to consider at the current moment in time. Fighting Arrancars was something she could put on hold, unless, of course, if it were Yuki Seika.

Maybe she would be lucky enough to see her sister again and challenge her. Their last confrontation had been beyond unfair. Seika had enlisted the help of some mindless Hollows and Rudolph Norman, a mad genius Arrancar who had nearly killed both her and Daemon, had the Squad Four Vice Captain not pulled through and rescued the both of them. She sort of blamed that on Squad Three's former Vice Captain, Aburai. However, this too was nothing she needed to be concerned about.

The few sent with her were some NPC Unseated Third Division members, but none of them were recognizable or ones she actually cared or bothered to get to know. Having sent them in different directions to check up on the vanishing vines left over from Reyes' attack on the World of the Living, Yuki noticed only one Shinigami who she had not yet assigned a place to check up on. Was this person even in Squad Three? She guessed she wouldn't know, seeing as she could care less about anyone unless she had to. Deciding that because her two zanpakutou spirits were in their crude blade form, she could use some company to ensure she wasn't jumped by anyone, like last time. And hopefully this woman was not like Aburai who fled the instant he could.

"The name is Vice Captain Yuki Akies. I suppose you'll be coming with me. Might I ask what your name is?" the young-appearing Vice Captain asked politely yet with little emotion or expression. Her voice was light, high, and proper as always, but still only as loud as it needed to be. While she hated socializing to an extent, she might as well get to know the only one traveling with her. After all, it was always good to know the name of the person you could possibly die in front of, right?

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 483. Where did this muse come from? o.o That's rare.
Tags;; Yuki Akies, training, Raitosutomu
OOC;;

Last edited by Yuki Akies on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

Yuki Iseiki ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Female    

Yuki was in the Squad 3 barracks, the new 15th seat was in a tree to be exact in the squad 3 courtyard where the beautiful garden was. Not that she cared about the beaut, all she cared about was the silence and the fact she was able to bludge her tasks. The tree was a strong one she was on a high and strong branch of the large tree, it was shady and quiet with no noise but the blowing wind which gently rocked the branches.

She is asleep, no she was asleep because just then she heard a voice call to her stating she was Vice Captain Akies... Yuki almost fell out of the tree at the fact a Vice Captain hunted her out, "What have I done to get a Vice Captain on my backside?" She thought however she heard Denko Sekka retort in a smartass tone, "Did you really ask that?"
"Shut Up Denko Sekka," she spoke loudly without realising she said it out loud, Yuki would then roll off the branch and land gracefully on her feet at the base of the tree and in front of Akies.

"I am 15th Seat Yuki Iseiki, So Vice Captain where are we going?" She asked nit really caring where she was going with the vice captain so long as it was someone fun and new to explore, she found this place boring and so she searched for adventure. Leaning on the tree behind her waiting for the Vice Captain's response, she had learned a bit about Akies and knew she was not someone to mess with but the Vice Captain looked quite cute mainly due to her lavender eyes which made Yuki smirk at her thoughts of "flirting" with the Vice Captain but held back her sense of humour as she didn't want to incite the girl's rage. After all Yuki waslazy not stupid and didn't want to get on Akies bad side.. Yet.

Location;; Courtyard Garden, Squad 3 Barracks, Seretei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 353
Tags;; Byakko, Makoto, Yuki, Luke
OOC;; I am going to post a request for the 15th Seat but if after this thread I can apply for 5th seat I will go with that after the thread.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Last edited by Makoto Shinryo on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Byakko Ramiel ;; 3-3 ;; Adjuchas Hollow ;; Male    

Around the same time, in Karakura Town

The Night was Dark and Cold, the moon shining down a dull light, blinking in and out of existence as the clouds drifted gently by, a light rain barley stirring the mists surrounding a small but old church. In its shadow, two men stood side by side. One was Old, dressed in the black of the Priesthood, a small, weathered bible clutched tightly in his shaking hands. The other was a Young man, face solemn and tired, a dirty shovel gripped in one hand. Silently these two bowed their heads in prayer, as the young man lifted his shovel and layed the last bit of dirt on the two small graves before them. They both stood in silence for several moments, the rain gently falling around them, before the old priest slowly knelt and lay a single Gladiolus bloom between the two graves. Without a word, the old priest stood and turned, making his way back towards the old church building, leaving the young man standing alone. As he listened to the quite footsteps depart, young man looked up without turning and spoke over the Rain "...I'm Sorry".
At the young man's words, the foot steps stopped. After a moment, a spoke, tired voice could be heard answering through the rain "...You have nothing to apologize for. You have helped those two more than enough already. There is nothing more to do. As those left behind, all we can do is carry on in their stead". Suddenly, the mists surrounding them began to swirl, as if blown by an unfelt wind, and the young man's voice rang out "But it was NOT enough!!!", then in a soft whisper, as the swirling mists settled "It has never been enough...".
Raising a eyebrow, the old priest looked over his shoulder at the young man, and spoke in a warning tone "You have come far Byakko. In the time I have known you, you have both grown and done much. But still, all I can do for you is help you clean the surface. If you wish to be free from your taint, truly free, that must start from within." Turning back around, the old man began to make his way back to the Church. As he opened the Door, the old priest stopped and spoke one last time "You believe what you need is Power. And in a way, this is true; But the kind of Power that you seek? It will destroy you in the End. Just as it has destroyed all that came before you.". With that, the old man silently walked in and closed the Door.
The Young man stood in the rain and Mist for several moments, before turning from the Graves and walking silently into the near by wooded park. As he moved, the Mist lifted from the old church house lifted, and flowed silently into the woods after him. As the young man walked silently through the trees, a large shape, nearly invisible within the mists, could be seen walking beside him.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 534
Tags;;
OOC;; Quick post. Funny. it felt bigger when I was writing it lol. must be late

Template (c) Yuki Seika
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Info:
Mist Doll
Effect: By condensing his Mist like Reiryoku Cloak, Byakko is able to create a Phantom like Mist Doll that he often uses to Communicate with Humans or those that may be startled by his appearance/presence. Being made of nothing more than Mist, this Doll has no Combat ability, and is used for Communication or sending Messages.

Hollow Mask/Weapon
Kirino Nakano Kemono; "Beast in the Mist"
Appearance: "Beast in the Mist", in it's dormant state (non-activated), appears as a markless, eyeless, white mask covering the top of his head and running down his snout, the edges of the mask stopping at his jaw line. the back of the mask drops down to a few inches passed his neck. In it's activated state, the mask devolves and forms a large blanket of think, white mist.
This Mask's main power is the ability to switch between Byakko's "Mist Form", in which the Mask and Cloak dissolves into a large blanket of Mist, And his deactivated "Cloaked" form, when the Mask becomes Solid, and his Reiryoku leaks out of the Scars on his back, forming a protective Cloak.
Mist Form:
In the Mist form, the Mask and Cloak dissolves into a large, Thick blanket of Mist, and Byakko's body takes on a Ethereal, almost ghostly appearance, Perfectly blending in with the surrounding Mist. Because the Mist is made up of Byakko's Mask and Reiryoku, it masks his Reiatsu almost perfectly, allowing him to easily hide and attack from within, controlling the Mist at will. In this form, Byakko gains a large boost in speed and agility from the lose of his heavy mask and cloak, but is more vulnerable to physical attacks. Because of it's Mist like nature, powerful winds or strong flames can quickly disperse it, leaving Byakko exposed. (1 post "recovery" for dispersed Mists, all Mist based Techs are disabled for this post).
Cloaked Form:
In His Cloaked form, Byakko's Mists become much thinner, still able to distort vision, but no longer able to completely hide him or others. Byakko also looses much of his speed and agility, however, with addition of the protective cloak and heavy, hard mask, and more solid body, Byakko is able to both Hit much harder, and take more Hits, relying more on sheer, raw power, vrs the more Stealthy, agile approach of his Mist form.

Strength:

• Allows Byakko to move concealed within the Mist, his presence hidden in the Reiryoku laced Mists. (Opponent takes a -2 RA Hit towards their ability to sense Reiatsu, increasing his Stealth when both Byakko and them are in the Mists. When either is outside the Mists, reduced to -1 RA).
  • By shaping the Mist into different forms, Byakko can greatly increasing his attack range and potential. He is able to use this trait to actively "chase" targets with his Mists, though the farther the Mists spreads, the thinner it becomes.
  • The Think Mist dampens Sounds and Light, reducing the power of Kido or abilities that rely on them. (-1 RA to Light and Sound based Techs that pass through the Mists).
  • Weaker Winds (-1RA) or things like Aerosolized Poisons or Oils are overwhelmed by the Mists.
  • While in Mist Form, Byakko becomes more wraith like, blending into the Mists and becoming more agile and stealthy (+1RA to Stealth). His Wraith like body allows him to more easily disperse Energy based attacks. (+1RA defense against Pure energy attacks)
  • While in his Cloaked Form (Dormant Mask), Byakko's more Solid body allows him to strike harder, and take more Hits (+1RA Physical Defense and Attack).
  • The Mists surrounding Byakko impair Normal Sight, limiting viability for those without advanced sight to 10 feet in Mist Form, and 25 feet in Cloaked form.

Weakness:

• Like true mist, the Mist of Kirino Nakano Kemono is easily dispersed by Wind and Heat. While Strong Winds or Flames (+2RA, Mists reform in 1 Post) can dispel the Mists, and Mild Winds and Flames (+1RA, active post only) can temporarily part sections.
  • Lighting and electric based attacks power are multiplied greatly within the mist, harming all within, both Byakko and the User, though any such energy can not escape the conductive environment. (+1RA to Electric based attacks within the Mists, and gain a 20% range boost. Damage is spread out to all within the Mists)
  • Condensed spirit particles may violently explode under certain conditions such as intense heat (+3RA Fire based Techs, Fire Based Kido #85+. Mist Destroyed in this manner take 2 posts to reform, and count as Mask Damage if in Mist Form) or immense pressure.
  • While in his Mist form, Byakko's Softer body, and loss of His Mask and Cloak, makes him more vulnerable to Physical attacks. (-1RA to Physical Defense)
  • While in his Cloaked form, Byakko's Mists become thinner, preventing him form hiding effectively, and reducing its dampening effects. The Heavy Mask and Cloak also slows him down, making him Less agile. (-1 RA towards all Dampening effects)
  • Because it takes time to Gather or Release the Mists, there is a slight delay between Forms (1 post Cooldown on Form Switch).

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke had gotten a surprise that morning when one of the squad members informed him that the lieutenant was out on a mission and had placed him in temporary command until she returned, Luke quickly got dressed and got his zanpakuto before responding.

"Well, that's fine, I'd just wish she had told me sooner, ok, I'll make sure things keep running as they are, if anyone wants me, I'll be in the captain's office, understood?" Luke told the squad member who nodded and went about his duties as Luke headed to the empty captain's office with the symbol of squad three on the door as he entered the rather unloved room, he sat down, looking at the pile of paperwork he had in front of him and sighed.

"and she leaves her paperwork for me to fill out, great..." Luke said with sarcastic enthusiasm before getting to work on the large pile of paperwork...

(Within the world of the living)

Humans were in such a hurry, moving from place to place like ants, eager to make ends meet and it drove them but Muerte had no care for humans, neither did the two members he was with. Escasez stepped forward, his halberd resting on his shoulder.

"So, are we going to have some fun? I feel tense and this place feels way too alive, I'd rather start painting this town red" Escasez asked Muerte, who grinned under his helmet, his eye burning red under his helmet's gaze.

"Yes, I'd love to see them screaming and smell their corpses, it pleases me...let's go play then" Muerte told Escasez, his second in command, who grinned, showing his shark-like teeth while Guerra gave no response, only a disgusted huff before they all head out from the garganta into the busy karakura train station with Escasez dropping first with his foot crushing the head of a woman who happened to be underneath him. because normal humans couldn't see them, they all started panicking when the woman's head suddenly exploded out of nowhere and hurried to the exit at the top of the stairs.

"Guerra, stop them before they reach the stairs" Muerte called to her as she used her sonido to reach the stairs long before the humans could reach it and pointed her halberd in front of her.

"Slice the air, Viento Razor" She called out, releasing her zanpakuto and entering her released form as wings made of razors, as sharp as their name, when the humans were blasted back from her release, the others making a desperate attempt for the door were slashed by Guerra's wings as she flapped them against the humans, slicing off various body parts as her wings moved around from side to side as he looked around at the terrified humans.

"Let the slaughter begin..." Muerte spoke with no mercy in his voice, only cold pleasure at the thought of killing and smelling the death in the air, with that command, Escasez and Guerra then attacked. Guerra fired a volly of razors from her wings, killing dozens within each barrage while Muerte and Escasez sliced them with their halberds or fired balas when they tried to run.

after a good half hour of killing, Guerra had returned to her sealed form, stepping over several corpses to get to Muerte and Escasez, the blood had formed a small pool at the bottom of the stairs while a large pile of bodies laid at the center of the station.

"That was fun, it's a pity we can't stay but shinigami will come here after Guerra released her spiritual pressure with her release so they'll be on their way soon, come on, let's leave them a message..." Muerte told Guerra and Escasez, who nodded with Escasez grabbing a bucket and filling it with the thick, running blood before leaping into the air where a flat piece of wall facing the enterance so if the shinigami came, they would easily see the message, Escasez then dipped his hand in the blood and wrote out: "The Army of Blood Shall rise again" in big letters before he came down to Muerte and Guerra.

"It's done, I hope the shinigami like surprises because they are going to have a field day" Escasez said, laughing while Guerra just huffed at them again, adjusting her armored skirt.

"If it's all the same to you, I'd rather get out of here, I don't want to be in this armour anymore then I have to" Guerra spoke, complaining again about how uncomfortable she was wearing the armour with Muerte just looking at her, his long thin hair swing to the side from under his helmet as he turned to speak with her.

"Not yet, Guerra, there are other places where we must spread the word of lord Dante, now let's go before the shinigami arrive..." Muerte told them before all three left the station through the train tunnels, Muerte was nervous for once, he had felt strong spiritual pressure entering the world of the living and although he would love to fight her, just not with those odds against him, even if he had help, there were still other shinigami with whoever the large spiritual pressure belonged to so he couldn't afford to do anything rash at the moment, he had to make sure that he was in a place where everything was in his favor and this wasn't the place to be having a all-out fight in as it was too cramped, he wanted to get to the open but he also wanted to publicly humiliate the shinigami with creating sites of mass murder that he hoped they would fail to stop, showing the humans that not even their shinigami can save them and that death was coming for them. he smiled at that before thinking about the next place to create a mass site of murder.

Location;; Karakura Train station, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 970
Tags;; Luke, Yuki Akies, Makoto, Byakko
OOC;; just as a heads up, Luke won't be in the thread, I'd just thought I would mention him at the start but if needed, he can come out if required, also, if it's ok with everyone, I'd rather not have my guys get killed off, seriously injured yes but I'd rather not have them die yet as I want them for later threads, thankies <3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Well yes, it was a very good thing that Akies had not heard Iseiki's comments. If so, the newer fifteenth seat might have found herself both blind and deaf. Or at least, the vice captain would have wanted to devastate the crude Shinigami woman in that simple way. Unfortunately, it was frowned upon in the Gotei to injure your subordinates, so that was out of the question. Then again, Yuki's attention was elsewhere, so she did not have to worry about absurd, smartass, and pointless comments.

Yuki guessed it was good to have another Yuki in the squad. This seemed like a person who wouldn't mind being addressed by her first name, thus to avoid confusion, people would naturally refer to her as Akies. She would prefer that, seeing as her name was shared with someone else in her family who was the last person the Shinigami wanted to have anything to do with. Unless it was that damned Arrancar's death, perhaps. Noting that the other Soul Reaper was obviously not paying too much attention to the situation at hand- their mission in Karakura Town, the second-in-command guessed that this was going to be an interesting next few hours. And irritating.

"We're going to patrol a section of Karakura Town and see what has happened since Reyes and his Arrancars' recent attack with the spirit vines," she answered in her emotionless and quiet manner, not ready to reprimand Yuki for having not payed attention. She would give her the benefit of the doubt just this once that it was a simple mistake and accident. Usually Akies had no tolerance for people behaving like idiots, but she was only just now getting to know her new subordinate.

Ready to get going, Akies gave a small nod of her head to gesture for Iseiki to follow and instantly took off with shunpo. Assuming Yuki was following close behind, Yuki maintained a fair speed before slowing down and abruptly coming to a halt at the right place at the right time. Whether it was fate, threads of time woven by mythical goddesses, an accident or coincidence, luck, or just people needing to move a training thread along, she happened to stop in the wooded park and noticed the heavy and thick mist shrouding the night. It wasn't hard to notice something amiss, at least for the Vice Captain who had become quite skilled at relying on her instincts and feeling the slightest bits of reiatsu from individuals. And this definitely was not your everyday human spirit pressure, which was minuscule and far too easy to extinguish in most cases, if you weren't careful. Casting a glance at where she assumed Iseiki was, Akies hoped that the seemingly extroverted woman would keep her mouth shut for a few minutes while she attempted to evaluate and observe the situation. Just who were those figures hidden by the nighttime mists?

Location;; A wooded park in Karakura Town.
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 486, holy shit this is three words off from the wc of my first post. xD
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Yuki Iseiki, training
OOC;;
They are in Karakura Town btw, Mako-chan. C: Not the barracks. And yeah, you always think you typed a lot before you check your word count, lmao. xD This is a late post too, and was completed in two sittings if you noticed. I apologize for making ya'll wait.

When Yuki was focusing on the vice captain she realised that she in fact was in the world of the living, did she blank out? She had begun to piece together what happen and what she assumed happened was that she came here with Akies, she then looked around but then slept in the tree. She looked around slightly disoriented and realized it was night but then why was she seeing things, was she daydreaming really heavily or something? She had a smirk on the whole time she was leaning against the tree which was real.

Then Yuki saw Akies nod to her, ordering her to follow. Yuki then took off after the Vice Captain when she launched into Shunpo and towards a place where she realised there were strange reiatsu signatures, was it a hollow? Did he intend to fight? Or just chat with them and fight against a group of arrancar with them... Yuki ended up in a park, first of all it was strangely misty and it was night, not a good combination when it comes to fighting, Yuki felt the urge to shout out to the signature but strongly supressed it due to the reiatsu signature feeling stronger than her own. Maybe it would be smart to let the Vice Captain handle it or act like someone with a death wish.

She could feel a presence, it was not like a human or a shinigami, a hollow maybe? Now Yuki was not stupid and began to try a focus onto this Reiatsu however Akies probably had already found the signature and was waiting for her to find it. Yuki was casual in her posture she didn't even hold her zanpakuto making her a prime target for an ambush by the unseen force however she was ready with her arsenal for Kidō, Shakkahō in particular she had her hand at her waist with her palm open.

Location;; Wherever Yuki Akies is
Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 302
OOC;; sorry for the small post I am a bit busy.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Byakko walking silently through the small park, head down, deep in thought. The face of the Mist Doll walking beside him reflected the emotions his true form was not capable of showing. Normally he enjoyed silent nights like this; the calm of his Mists lit gently by starlight, had always been a place of comfort. But now, his Mists felt heavy around him, as if judging his actions. Maybe the old Priest was right, maybe there was only so much he could do. As the old man's words floated back to him, so did the image of the two small graves, and a low growl vibrated in his chest. Then what was the point of this second life?! of this Power?! It all came down to one thing. He was weak, still far too weak.
As he thought on these things, a Byakko suddenly stopped and raised his head, squinting through the Mists at some unseen point beyond them, his Mist Doll mimicking the action. Distracted by his thoughts, Byakko had almost missed it, but he could have sworn he had felt a Senkaimon open nearby. Against his better judgment, Byakko turned, and began to make his way towards the signature. He'd had enough trouble for one night, and the only thing Shinigami ever brought, was trouble. As he moved closer to where he had felt the Senkaimon open, Byakko could distinguish the Reiatsu of two individuals. While at first, they both appeared as Shinigami, their signals where slightly "skewed", as if there was something not quite right about it. Something Byakko could not place his finger on, but one that made his tail twitch in irritation. Just great, one more "problem" on top of another.
As he neared the groups, Byakko veered off slightly, keeping his distance as he allowed the Mist Doll to continue on towards them. As the Mist Doll neared, the Shinigami would see a young man, in his mid 20s, dressed in mourning black, slowly approach through the mists. The Cold glare he wore on his face, evidence that he was not happy to see them there. His voice deep, and cold as the moonlight shining through the Mists, Byakko spoke through the Mist Doll; "You're kind are not Welcomed here, Shinigami." As he spoke, Byakko took in the Shinigami from the Mist; They both appeared to be female, young ones at that. The first Shinigami, though smaller than the other girl, held herself with confidence, as if she'd seen many battlefields. The other, though appearing slightly older, stood with just as much, yet still held a air of inexperience, possibly explaining why he could feel the taint at all, however slight it may have been.
None the less, Byakko would have to be careful. Shinigami had a nasty habit of swinging first, and asking questions later. As the Mist Doll stood in front of the girls, Byakko, farther out, steathfuly switched to his Mist form and melted into the Mists. He would watch. For now.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 506 words
Tags;;
OOC;; EXCUSES!! BOTH OF YOU!!! lol j/k, could not resist.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki narrowed her violet eyes in suspicion as the figure came forward. She could detect a reiatsu type that she knew all too well- the spiritual energy of a Hollow. Yet the man approaching them was anything but a beast or monster that one would assume to be a menos. That left the Shinigami with a limited array of options of ideas of what he was. The stranger could have been an Arrancar, but for some reason that just didn't seem right. He did not have a mask fragment and overall just didn't seem like one. Another idea was that he was a doll or puppet that was invisibly attached to the hidden Hollow. If that was the case, Akies and Iseiki would have tread carefully. Right now, this was unknown territory and the stranger was unpredictable. Anything could happen. The last idea was that this was an illusion, or the monster had found a way to give himself a humanoid form. However, judging from the current power level, as much as she could detect, Yuki doubted this was the case. It just seemed too perfect. Thus, she was left thinking him either an empty shell or an Arrancar.

Hearing the man's words made the Vice Captain curious, however. Just how stupid was this guy? Nobody told two patrolling Shinigami that they were not welcomed in the area they were monitoring. Was he serious? Hand loosely on the hilt of her zanpakutou, Yuki went ahead and poured out her spirit pressure as both a slight threat and warning, plus a response to his statement. Having gotten greatly stronger over the last few years, her reiatsu itself was very immense. The air would get thicker and harder to move in, but humans or anyone weaker who strayed too close would likely collapse. Thankfully, it seemed like nobody was in the area except for Byakko and her subordinate, Yuki. Unfortunately, the fifteenth seat would probably get the more painful brunt of the weight, being weaker and so close to Akies. Yuki knew that she would manage, though, as she would only expose her power for a short time to at least get a message to the seemingly arrogant Hollow.

"What makes you say that?" the Vice Captain asked solemnly and stoically. Her voice expression went along good with her tone in general- which was lighter and more delicate. Mostly because it was ironic, but anyone could know she was dead serious. I'd be careful if I were you, Hollow, Akies thought, but purposely did not say aloud. There was no need. He would likely get the message if he had any mind or common sense.

Location;; A wooded park in Karakura Town.
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 447
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Byakko Ramiel, Yuki Iseiki, training
OOC;;
But it was a pretty good excuse! xDD jk. And look I replied in under 48 hours! I think.

Reiatsu Level Differences and Effects:

For Byakko:

AR +/- 3:
The difference in power is now a definitive gap that can be seen instantly. The player with the disadvantage here will feel their opponents reiatsu like a weight baring down on them simply be being nearby. Blocking with reiatsu will only mitigate about half the damage from your opponent. Despite your defenses limbs can be lost and it is possible to receive heavy burns that cripple limbs, your weapon could even be broken. The player with the advantage will only receive moderate cuts and burns if even without blocking an attack. If they do use reiatsu to defend against an attack and it is more than the opponent used, the weaker attacker may even get hurt instead.

For Iseiki:

AR +/- 5:
It is no longer feasible for the weaker character to fight back at this point. A mere glare from the player with the advantage and an increase in reiatsu can weaken and even immobilize their opponent. Even with all their power going towards defense, the weaker character could barely hope to survive an attack from the opponent. Should they survive, the damage would be severe and crippling. On the other hand, the stronger character can take their opponents best attack without defending and still get away with
At this point there is no longer any meaning to comparing powers. It would be akin to an any fighting a dragon. The same applies for any higher gaps.

Look here: http://www.mangapanda.com/94-609-5/bleach/chapter-155.html

Just in case you two were wondering how Yuki's spirit pressure would affect your chars.<3

Yuki looked to where the reiatsu signature came from the mist, it was as if he was a ghost appearing to kill them. He was wearing black and looked fairly young, about her age. Upon looking closer she could sense that he was indeed a hollow and not just any hollow, it was different to a basic hollow. She though it was an arrancar until she realised that their would be more of a human feel to him, she then guessed that he was a hollow and a powerful hollow at that.

She looked around the mist and thought for a second,"Is he a pawn, just a distraction so that something else can attack" Upon thinking that she subconsciously looked around alert as though she were an animal being hunted by predator. She walked up to Akies and whispered to her so the other man couldn't hear, "He could be a distraction, stay alert Vice Captain," upon saying that she would resume her previous position however she still didn't touch Denko Sekka.

As she heard the man speak about how Shinigami were not welcome here she began to think a fight was imminent, that was probably the last thing that was needed especially since neither of them knew how strong this hollow really was. She now stood in a stance which would give her quick access to draw her zanpakuto and release it if necessary. She was constantly alert to new reiatsu and felt a rather strong

Location;; A wooded Park, Karakura Town
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;;
OOC;; Shall add more later

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Byakko watched the girls from the Mist with a Calm mind. As he watched the older, less experienced girl, Byakko could not help but smile slightly. Though she held herself with a air of inexperience, bordering or airheadness, Her eyes spoke a different story. Unlike the Common Arrogance of Shinigami fresh from the Academy, her's gleamed with a calculating light, like a animal trying to determine wither they should Run, or Fight. He watched her carefully as she leaned over and whispered to the younger girl, Her eyes still scanning the Mist, ever ready to catch the slightest of Movement. It spoke well of her, or her Teacher, that one so young would have such battle sense. On the Flip side, that also made her much more dangerous. Byakko had dismissed the girl at first, because of her low Reiatsu signature. But Byakko, more than most, should have known that "Strength" is not measured by Reiryoku alone. He would have to keep a eye on her.
As the older Girl rose, a small flash of anger past over the young one's face, though it was quickly hidden, replaced by the smugness that he had come to expect from the Shinigami, mixed with curious eyes, as though questioning who stood in her way. As the Young Girl placed her hand on her Zanpaktou, Byakko was hit by a large wave of Reiatsu. On Instinct, Byakko erased his presence from the Mist and retreated back farther as the wave pushed on him, relying on his tiger like vision to keep track of the girls through the Mists. He would have to be careful; He did not want to Fight, and truthfully, doubted he'd be able to take both of them at once. But Byakko had other weapons at this disposal, than just is Claws. While Byakko himself was forced back by the pressure of the Reiatsu wave, His Mist Doll, having no substance for on which the Reiatsu to Act, stood with a smirk in front of the girls, as those he did not even notice the force.
As the younger girl spoke, the Mist Doll's face went slowly from a smirk, to one of Anger. As Byakko spoke, the Mist Doll took a step towards the girls, "What make makes me say that? What RIGHT do you have to be Here?!...", as Byakko spoke, the Mist Doll took another step, "Where where YOU when they came?!...", again, the Mist Doll took another step, its face warping slightly, appearing slightly more primal and rough, Byakko's voice growing deeper and louder, "Where were YOU when they took them?!", As the Mist Doll drew closer, its face Warped even more, appearing almost beastly, as Byakko's voice boomed in the Air, the Mist shaking with his rage, "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY SLAUGHTER TWO INNOCENT LIVES, FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN THE JOY OF IT!?". Now the Mist Doll was only a few feet from the girls, Eyes ablaze with rage as it stared down at the girls. Suddenly, Its Face went flat, and returned to the handsome young man's, as Byakko spoke through the Doll in an almost whisper,
"Where were you, when I was forced to do YOUR Job?...". With a look of disgust, the Mist Doll spat at the girls feet, the spittle dissolving into a puff of Mist as it landed, ...For all your Power, some 'Protectors' you all turned out to be". In the Mists, Byakko focused on clearing his mind and calming himself. He could not let his Temper get the best of him. He needed to focus on the Now. It was as the Priest had said, he could not change the past, only move forward into the now. None the less, He could feel the Rage and Frustration building again inside of him. In his mind, he knew the Shinigami where not the ones to blame; They had limited Resources, they could not protect everyone. But his Heart cried out for Vengeance, to strike out at something, to make someone feel the pain and sorrow of those little ones as they where killed in front of his eyes. No, the Shinigami where not to blame. But he sure as his Life, would find those who where. And one more Taint would be gone from this World.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 733 words
Tags;;
OOC;; Remember, these observations are from Byakko's perspective, not necessarily repetitiveness of actual state of mind or feeling of the girls.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Active Effects
Escondido; +2 RA towards Stealth
Mist Form:
In the Mist form, the Mask and Cloak dissolves into a large, Thick blanket of Mist, and Byakko's body takes on a Ethereal, almost ghostly appearance, Perfectly blending in with the surrounding Mist. Because the Mist is made up of Byakko's Mask and Reiryoku, it masks his Reiatsu almost perfectly, allowing him to easily hide and attack from within, controlling the Mist at will. In this form, Byakko gains a large boost in speed and agility from the lose of his heavy mask and cloak, but is more vulnerable to physical attacks. Because of it's Mist like nature, powerful winds or strong flames can quickly disperse it, leaving Byakko exposed. (1 post "recovery" for dispersed Mists, all Mist based Techs are disabled for this post).
Mist Form Effect:
Strength:

• Allows Byakko to move concealed within the Mist, his presence hidden in the Reiryoku laced Mists. (Opponent takes a -2 RA Hit towards their ability to sense Reiatsu, increasing his Stealth when both Byakko and them are in the Mists. When either is outside the Mists, reduced to -1 RA).
  • The Think Mist dampens Sounds and Light, reducing the power of Kido or abilities that rely on them. (-1 RA to Light and Sound based Techs that pass through the Mists).
  • Weaker Winds (-1RA) or things like Aerosolized Poisons or Oils are overwhelmed by the Mists.
  • While in Mist Form, Byakko becomes more wraith like, blending into the Mists and becoming more agile and stealthy (+1RA to Stealth). His Wraith like body allows him to more easily disperse Energy based attacks. (+1RA defense against Pure energy attacks)
  • The Mists surrounding Byakko impair Normal Sight, limiting viability for those without advanced sight to 10 feet in Mist Form, and 25 feet in Cloaked form.

Weakness:

• Like true mist, the Mist of Kirino Nakano Kemono is easily dispersed by Wind and Heat. While Strong Winds or Flames (+2RA, Mists reform in 1 Post) can dispel the Mists, and Mild Winds and Flames (+1RA, active post only) can temporarily part sections.
  • Lighting and electric based attacks power are multiplied greatly within the mist, harming all within, both Byakko and the User, though any such energy can not escape the conductive environment. (+1RA to Electric based attacks within the Mists, and gain a 20% range boost. Damage is spread out to all within the Mists)
  • Condensed spirit particles may violently explode under certain conditions such as intense heat (+3RA Fire based Techs, Fire Based Kido #85+. Mist Destroyed in this manner take 2 posts to reform, and count as Mask Damage if in Mist Form) or immense pressure.
  • While in his Mist form, Byakko's Softer body, and loss of His Mask and Cloak, makes him more vulnerable to Physical attacks. (-1RA to Physical Defense)
  • Because it takes time to Gather or Release the Mists, there is a slight delay between Forms (1 post Cooldown on Form Switch).

Adjusted RAs
Byakko
---Stealth: +3 RA
---Physical Defense: -1 RA
---Energy Defense: +1 RA

Enemies/Targets/Others
---Reiryoku Tracking: -2 RA
---Dampining: -1 RA towards Light and Sound based Techs
---Amplified: +1 RA towards Electricity based attacks. 1/4 of the damage is spread out to other targets within the Mists as well, both the User and Friendlies.  

Techs Used
Techs Used:
Escondido
Range: Self
Technique Description: Using both his Mists and Years of Experience, Byakko expertly Suppresses his Reiatsu. While in the Mists, Byakko gains an additional +2 RA to Stealth while in Mist form, and a +1 to Stealth while in Cloaked form. However, the concentration required to maintain this is tremendous, preventing Byakko from using any Mist based ability, or controlling his Mists, while Hidden. Lasts for 2 posts and a 2 post cooldown, or till Deactivated. Removing the Mists through any means (around Byakko or the entirety) deactivates this ability instantly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum