Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Side Effects (Private)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Hanging Dog, the seventy-eighth district in the south rukon district, it wasn't a place many shinigami visit, let alone stay for long periods of time as it's very dangerous, in fact, as far as Luke knew, only two squads ever came out here; squad two's patrol corps and anyone above that in squad two and the majority of squad three members, including Luke himself and this is how he found himself here on partol in Hanging Dog, Luke had to keep his guards up, people seeing a shinigami here would only bring them down on him to take what belonged to him.

Although his mission wasn't patrol but monitoring the population of the infamous district and gather information on what was going on, it was a simple task, although Luke knew enough by now that rukongai districts of the seventies number and above were less then friendly, it was saddening to see that they were such little care done to fix this.

He then heard the sounds of life and partying and he looked to his right to see a bar in full operation.

"Well, it's as good a place to start as any, I guess..." Luke thought out loud to himself before heading in, he was wearing a modified version of his haori so it had a hood so he could conceal his face under the shade, his zanpakuto neatly tucked under his haori so it was mostly out of sight before coming into the bar and taking a seat at the bar, the barman came over, a grizzled bear of a man with a scar running up his chin.

"Is there something I can get you, pal?" He asked with a growl in his voice, almost what humans call a "Texan accent".

"I'll take some water if you have any, I'll look around first then I'll decide on a poison of my choosing" Luke told him, the man gave a slight smile before returning to his rough way of looking as he got Luke some water, he looked around, seeing if he could hear any useful information before he would ask the bartender questions as he'd rather not cause any suppression by opening asking questions about what was going on so he aimed to blend in for now and see what would happen.

Location;; Hanging Dog/District 78, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 382
Tags;; Luke
OOC;; Makoto, post when ready Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:28 am

Sakura and Sasami Shihoin were leading a group of Squad 2 members on a patrol. They had been experiencing insomnia for the past few days, the insomnia starting after facing Luke. The two had been experiencing terrible nightmares and often awoke covered in sweat. Shaking. But that was when they slept. They first went to a bar that seemed very active many people were partying and everything seemed well.

Sakura told Yami, the 10th seat of squad 2 to be at the door and keep an eye out. He complied and stayed behind watching the flow of people enter and exit, some giving him threatening glances however he didn't react, when Luke went to enter Yami would stop him, he could see Luke was a shinigami and it was clear he was a good one. Yami then engage in conversation. "You, What Squad are you and what seat are you? I also request your reasoning for being here." Should Luke give a false name He would gesture for him to enter. He wasn't expecting an answer to Luke's reasoning as he probably was some undercover operative. If Luke however said his true name and rank Yami's eyes would open. Wide. He would then speak again: " You're Third Seat Luke Yasenha.. You beat our lieutenants, what did you do to them?" He would then turn and look to see Sakura dancing, the other 5 members were mingling with the locals and were observing but Sakura was focused on her sister, Sasami was sitting at the bar, she looked very drunk or tired, maybe both.

He would turn around and let Luke in giving a small apologetic bow for wasting his time. The twins did not take notice of him however some of the Squad 2 members did and looked at him carefully.

Sakura was tired like her sister, trying to stay awake by moving, Sasami seemed to just look miserable and drunk. She looked ready to fall asleep, Sakura was looking for people who prey on drunk women. After all here they hated Shinigami, what could be better for them to rape a lieutenant and slit her throat afterwards. She kept looking at her waiting for anything to occur but not having any idea that alike was inside as well.

(OOC// Sorry about no text colour or editing, I cant do that on a phone)

#3Guest 

on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Luke had seen the young boy posted at the door, it was clearly he was part of the stealth force's patrol corps as he wore the typical gab of a cloak around his uniform, something required when patrolling in the deepest parts of the rukongai, although Luke knew the boy wouldn't have explored what was beyond the four rukongai states and into the outskirts, places that only squad three members knew about and even less knew well, only people like Luke and the people above his rank had such knowledge. When he came towards the door, the boy put a hand in front of the door to keep him from entering.

He was surprised when the boy asked him for his name and rank, Luke would turn his head towards him, opening his eyes to gaze upon him, his blood red eyes shining from underneath his hood.

"Third seat of squad three, Luke Yasenha..." Luke spoke softly to the body with a quiet whisper before the boy looked up as it was his turn to look surprised, asking how he beat or more along the lines of what he did to them, at this, Luke sighed and looked away from him, looking inside to the party.

"Well, young one, it is best you do not know, I do not worry from you not sleeping...it will be your sanity that will suffer and I'm not that cruel to tell you how but I am sure you can find out yourself, just don't say I never warned you..." Luke told him sincerely before the boy bowed in apology before letting him inside.

He played around with his drink, running his finger across the glass as he looked around the room; the way the lieutenants looked told him the real reason they were here, the bags under their eyes, the drunk blushes on their faces; they were suffering the side effects of his zapakuto's power, although he was surprised that even while suffering the side effects of his zanpakuto power, they hadn't fallen into full insanity yet or at least, from all appearances, they hadn't but from the look on Sakura's face as she danced, she was on edge of paranoia as her eyes went left to right and back again rapidly as she kept a eye out for someone. Luke decided to switch seats so he could sit next to Sasami, although when he went to talk to her, he would change his voice so he had a German accent and made his voice slightly deeper so she would recognize him by his voice straight away.

"So, Fräulein, you look in awful condition, care to tell me about what happened?" Luke asked her in the German accent and tongue, he didn't touch her as if she was suffering from insanity, her senses would be more sensitive then normal so he sat next to her but at arms length so not to invade her personal space as he waited for a response.

Location;; Hanging Dog/District 78, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 497
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;; Don't worry, I understand Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:16 pm

After Luke git his drink a Shinigami of the patrol came up to her saying another shinigami entered who looked quite strange. She would turn back to see a man talking to Sasami who was looking at a drink in front of her, she barely moved at Luke's question let alone turned to face him, "I am just here to drink. Now go away" she said the last bit quite threateningly towards Luke almost striking like a knife.

Sakura would then appear behind Luke and he would feel something poke into his back, unless of course he moved position. She would then say something to him, a "friendly" warning or piece of advice. "Listen Buddy, Being a woman I assume you know what's poking into your back right?" It was a rhetorical question and she continued before he could answer. "Now I would probably tell you to get away from her before I open up your throat." She was very shaky but only physically her voice seemed rather more menacing than before when they met as though she became more of a killer.

A small group of the patrol had gathered to see what was happening "How about you beat it and I won't put on a show" after this Sakura would have drawn ger zanpakuto before Luke would have a chance at drawing his due to being cramped. She however stabber it into the bar table in front of Luke where it vibrated quietly sounding like a hissing snake until it ended all while Sakura waited for Luke's response.

#5Guest 

on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:44 am

Luke wasn't surprised by Sasami's harsh reply and not by Sakura's zanpakuto blade poked against his back, he heard her voice, shaky, almost to the point of insanity but she had enough of her squad two training and mindset to be able to still kill him without a second thought, that at least he could be sure of.

Sasami then stood and drew her zanpakuto, telling him to get out, otherwise she would be trouble for him before impaling her zanpakuto into the bar, the bartender stood back as did the other people inside, it was one thing to get a easy kill but they all could feel the killing intent from them and since they were armed, they weren't going to do anything rash unless a opening arose for them to take action.

Luke didn't say anything but he put his hands up and slowly turned around so the blade was facing his heart instead.

"Mein Gott, I only asked her how she was doing but I guess this was only to be expected, lieutenant Sakura, Lieutenant Sasami, it's only reasonable to be concerned for former squad members, is it not?" Luke spoke initially in his German voice and tone before his voice shifted back into his own original voice.

If Sakura used her blade to lower his hood or he was allowed to lower it himself, they would see his face; the dark black hair with what appeared to be two horns either side, his blood red eyes, it was not enough to say that within those dark red orbs laid several lifetimes of sadness and despair, although he was willing to test to see how their sanity was holding up so he coughed, changing his voice again to the squad two captain's voice.

"Do you remember, Lieutenant Sakura and Sasami? is this the voice you both fear and admire? does it ease your pain to hear it or does it slowly...drive...you...crazy?" Luke spoke in their captain's voice, as it came near the end of his sentence, with each word, he would cock his head a little until the last word where it was nearly a hundred and eighty degrees to the side, a psychotic smile on his face and a look of pure insanity in his eyes.

He did have Zetsubō with him and ask him to manifest if things got out of hand but he would wait on the responses of the drunk and borderline insane lieutenants of the stealth force, to see how much of a thread they were holding onto.

Location;; Bar in Hanging Dog/District 72, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 426
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;; I'm either mean, insane or both, take your pick ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:11 am

When Luke turned around and said something Sasami had begun to shiver at the tone of his voice changing to his real one, after his hood was removed by Sakura's Zanpakuto Sasami tried to get away from him. However it wasn't very clever as she stumbled off the stool and collapsed on her right arm, the one Luke had broken previously and still hadn't healed 100% due to Koga's Punishment. As such Sasami let out a painful scream when she hit the ground but quickly stopped while five members of the patrol went to help her.

Meanwhile Sakura looked at him with a look of hate, when he imitated Koga's voice she would force Luke back and over the bar table. "If you ever speak like him again I will open you throat and remove your vocal cords. You are just a dog to someone like him, A small insignificant dog!" Her voice rose to a shout at the end of it letting all around hear. She looked ready to cut Luke's throat with her zanpakuto pushed up against his exposed throat.

"Don't Sakura," it was Sasami. She had Yami by her side who whispered into her ear about what Koga said to them, or more so what he warned them about. Sakura would then back off if Luke hadn't worked his way away from her. Sakura did spit at his face once she backed off though, but nobody seemed to move after that waiting for Luke's reaction.

#7Guest 

on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:13 am

Luke watched the seemingly genuine look of fear in Sasami's face as Sakura lowered her hood to reveal his face, tripping over a bar stool and landing on her still healing right arm that had been severally injured during his last battle with them. She let out a cry of pain as her arm connected with the unforgiving floor, making a strange crushing sound as it hit, Luke looked at Sasami.

"Strange, the damage done to her in my dreamwalker shouldn't have been enough to break her arm, it's practically impossible to sever things like limbs and bones within dreamwalker, was it broken after that? it's doubt but captain Koga wasn't a man known for accepting failure gracefully, I doubt he was going to let her off so easily with only a severally injured right arm..." Luke thought to himself as he watched five of their patrol corps group come to her aid.

After this, Sakura jumped him while his attention was on her twin sister, forcing him to the bar table with her blade against his throat, as she finished threatening him about mimicking the voice of her beloved captain, he was about to call on his zanpakuto to manifest himself in his spirit form before Sasami called over to her to stop and, with a disgusted look on her face but not before spitting at his face which he simply raised his hand to block before wiping it off his hand.

"A dog you say?...Tell me, does a dog turn to flesh or does it split and fuse into two dogs, one of white, one of black and are ever willing to serve their master as long as he commands them...you maybe a lieutenant but at the end of the day, your just as much a dog as I am, besides, your not my lieutenant anymore, not since I transferred to squad three..." Luke told them in a serious, dead beat tone as he reached for his water and drank from it, letting the slightly cool liquid clear his throat before he placed the glass on the bar table.

Luke would then turn around to look at the bartender, who was standing against the wall, his eyes filled with fear.

"Y-your the demon of district 66, everyone knows you, w-what do you want?" The bartender said, his finger pointing at Luke as he spoke his most infamous nickname by now, Luke sighed, he had guessed that news of his past misdeeds would travel all over the rukongai districts, Luke simply looked into the man's eyes, his eyes burning into his mind.

"I have only a simple question for you...please sit down..." Luke grabbed the bartender and placed him on the bar stool as Luke got him a shot of strong vodka and put it in his hands, his hand shook a little as he took the tiny glass and drank to calm his nerves.

"I want to meet the devil...more, the man who calls himself the devil of hanging dog; I want to know if you know his nearest whereabouts, you see I haven't seen or heard of his goings on recently, I want to see what he's up to, care to provide me with the information or shall I let the two, very angry squad two lieutenants get the information out of you? I promise you, you'd rather keep yourself in one piece instead of several, yes? if so, let me know his location and then continue your day as if we were never here" Luke asked the man, at the title Luke spoke, the bartender shook even more, enough to drop the glass he was holding.

"Your kidding right?! The devil of hanging dog is a ghost and a heartless murderer, if he finds out I helped a shinigami, he'll kill me and you for sure..." The bartender exclaimed before pausing and sighing, "...But what the hell anyway, he'll kill you, shinigami so I guess it's your funeral; he's in the hanging dog theater, which he turned into a fighting area for animals, hollows and people alike, all for his amusement... The bartender told Luke, the threat of both the lieutenants and Luke together was more then enough pressure to get him to talk, Luke patted him on the shoulder.

"Thank you sir, now, you must be tired, you should sleep now..." Luke told him softly and before the bartender could react, Luke gave him a sharp elbow to the forehead to cause him to pass out without much of a outside wound apart from a bruise.

"Now, you don't have to worry about him not finding out as he won't remember anything from this..." Luke said as he turned around, looking at the others in the room, it was at this point that their nerve broke and they ran out the door and away from the bar as fast as their legs could carry them.

"Well, I have what I need, I suggest you two stay out of my investigation, in your condition, you'll only get in my way, if you try to follow..." Luke looked to both lieutenants and started to release his reiatsu, the world in front of their eyes would drain of color, leaving the area only in black and white, "...I'll have no choice but to kill you" Luke said as he slowly drew his zanpakuto as it glowed as black as a living nightmare as he looked at the two lieutenants and waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 908
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:27 am

Sasami stood up with the help of Yami, he acted as a support for her but due to his size and being a twelve year old in appearance he was more of an armrest for Sasami to lean on, although unknown he did have a crush on the two lieutenants and blushed to a light pink when she leaned forward enough that her breasts were on his head. She was paying close attention to Sakura and as such didn't know the condition the little tenth seat was in.

When Luke called them"Dogs" in retort to Sakura's comment. "You dare! You have no idea we go through as Captain Shihoin's lieutenants and sisters! You have no comprehension of what we live through!!" She shouted going to impale Luke with her zanpakuto however Sasami placed her hand on Sakura's shoulder to stop her. Sakura was in a rage, unable to think straight and as such she turned to punch Sasami, as the dust exploded and cleared Sasami was laying on the ground holding herself up by her left arm, Yami however was gone, over a few meters away he was sprawled cradling his face. It was red and his eye was closed due to the pain, Sasami and Sakura were shocked, along with the other patrol members.

He got up off the ground, stumbling over to Sasami he stood looking her into the eyes taking up his position as her support. Sakura fell to her knees, starting to cry. The bar had been evacuated by the patrol corps after Sakura threatened Luke and so she begun crying with no one but the patrol corps, Luke, Yami and her Sister. "I hit him, What am I? I am a monster," she wept and Sasami went to hug her although forgot about Yami and bought him down with her but he recovered quickly, "Koga is going to hurt me, isn't he I just hit Yami for no reason I am going to be punished aren't I Sasami?" She was saying to Sasami quite quietly like she was saying a secret or something.

Sasami looked at her sister and went to answer however she was cut off by Sakura speaking again this time louder, "I am sorry Yami, I didn't mean it" she said and hugged him, he ws dragged into her chest by her hugging the small boy. He was grateful for her apology but the fact his sore face was being held tightly against her breasts made him cringe in pain. "It's ok, Lieutenant. I don't mean to be rude but could you not hug as tight? My face is sore" She would lessen the force of her pulling him but just hug him while Sasami looked at Luke who had gone to continue his tasking here.

#9Guest 

on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:17 pm

Luke watched as Sakura yelled at him for calling her a dog and about how he didn't understand what they had been through before she charged him, zanpakuto aimed in a thrusting motion, Luke drew his zanpakuto back but before he could count, Sasami came round and grabbed her sister's arm, stopping her from touching him with her blade but something that surprised Luke happened: Sakura hit her twin, sending her flying onto the floor, making her land on her left arm while the boy that had been helping her also got hit and got smashed into a table, damaging his cheek, leaving it red and sore. Although he managed to stand up and come to Sasami's aid, despite his condition and helped her up, taking up the support role again.

Sakura then fell to her knees and started crying, asking if she was a monster, Luke sighed and sheathed his zanpakuto and placed a hand on her head.

"Does a monster weep or regret its actions? I would think not, you are simply in need of aid, pain is a universal way of understanding one's feelings towards others but there are ways that good people can go bad and they require guidance to find the light again..." Luke told her softly while running his fingers through her hair while she muttered something under her breath to Sasami he didn't care to hear before letting her go to hug and apologize to the boy who she introduced as Yami, she did release him a little as he told her that pushing him into her chest so tightly made his cheek hurt more. Luke sighed again and came over to Yami, putting his left hand near his injured cheek before black energy gathered around Luke's left hand as he used his kaido to heal his injuries, it didn't take long since it was only a suface wound but would also take the edge of his worries, due to his kaido's side effect of it removing mental traumas so he should feel more at ease.

Once the soreness had drained away, Luke stood up and took a breath.

"Well, you seem fine, although I honestly can't stay here, I have my investigation to perform, if you want to come, get your captain's permission, if you do get permission, meet me in the outskirts of Hanging Dog, there's a field we can meet up, I have some things to set up and people to see, if you have anymore questions, say them now before I go" Luke told the lieutenants and Yami before he turned to walk to the door of the bar, although he would pause at the doorway to wait for a response if they had any.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 454
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum