Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 pm

-===|Tsuranagai Shujinta3-2|===-

Current Tier3-1

Word Count: 838

Shujinta was following the group of Shinigami at a small distance, carefully trying to stay away from the man called Jinko. He had quickly noticed that altough all of his new companions were older than him, both in physical and spiritual age, they were slower than him and had trouble navigating through the sandstorm. Every now and then they would have to stop and re-scan the area for possible hollows and more often than not they had to find out that another group of the evil spirits had picked up their trail and was approaching their position.
Especially Shujinta could "see" how more and more of the creatures were entering the area and gathering in big groups all around them, some of them even going into the direction of the location that they had received via transmission.
Damnit, fate must be really trying to kill me... the boy thought without even bothering to look ahead. His spirit sense was now confined to a small area around them and allowed him to feel the reiatsu that the other shinigami were giving off like water or smoke around him. Naturally this helped him figure out the path infront of him since the spiritual energy was flowing around it and thus revealing its form. I cant really pinpoint their location as it is right now, but it seems like some rather strong individuals have appeared all around the place...and they dont feel like shinigami either...
Shujinta had a really bad feeling about this, and slowly but surely he began to doubt if going on this mission was truly so much of a good idea as he thought before. Ill get killed if i dont watch out...fate, please be on my side today.... In that moment the squad stopped on a rooftop and Shujinta landed straight between them.
In the distance in front of them, just one or two flash staps away, they could all see the faint glow of the emitter. The young shinigami could only hope that they were seen aswell and not treated as enemies on an ambush...
The group prepared to jump when a sudden explosion behind them caused all of them to flinch. Shujinta barely managed to turn around and raise his speer when the projectile pierced the dust and debris and smashed into his weapon. 'Ugh!...' He gasped and the force of the attack knocked him to the side. From there he witnessed how a long and bladed tail, now misdirected by the shinigami's block, pierced through the woman that he had got to know as Ahiko. Urgh...dam...u The tail impaled her and immediately retracted back into the dust, where a loud 'crack' followed. Shujinta couldnt see the owner of the bodypart, but his senses told him that something big was lurking in there.
'Watch ou...!' He didnt get to finish his sentence when the tail cut straight through the improvised smoke screen again and whipped against his raised speer. The attack made Shujinta fly through the air and smashed into the side of Jinko who was standing on the opposite site of the roof. The man did not get a chance to make any sound either as he vanished in the dust. Goddamnit, we are so close!...Im not gonna let you get us that easily! It was obvious that the next attack would kill the last remaining shinigami on the roof and whilest the mentioned man dropped his weapon in fear, Shujinta dashed forward. 'Ye lord! Face of the world, seeing all that is, tell me your secrets! The wind turns and the tide wispers your name, follow my step!' A green shield, made from raw energy appeared on his right side just as he turned to greet the incoming attack. The glave-like tail didnt take long to appear and its bony tip crushed against Shujinta's shield. So...heavy... The strength of the hollow was strong enough to push Shujinta across the roof and the shield began to crack almost immediately. But it did hold for a few seconds and that was all that counted.  'Hold tight!!' Shujinta shouted while gripping tight around his speer himself. Before the shinigami could even react the shield broke and the tail proceeded to move towards Shujinta's chest.
'Not today!' The boy whispered through crunched teeth and made a step to the side while rotating at the same time. His speer let the tail pass along and aligned itself with the natural weapon. The bones on the tail catched the rings on Shujinta's Zanpakuto and pushed him into the direction of the attack. The young shinigami released his energy in a big jump to further add to his speed and catched the shocked Shinigami with his free hand. The force pushed the air out of his lungs but also lunged him across the roof and into the direction of the light. They kept flying when the tail was retracted and Shujinta could hear a silent and dissappointed hiss in the background as they crashed into the ground.
'We made it...'

#12Guest 

on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke could feel the incoming storm of hollows as the large spiritual pressures drew them in, hungry to devour those with the taste of strong spiritual entities and it was more apparent that the backup squad had come under attack already by a hollow that had buried itself underground but it seemed there was a shinigami among them who could take care of things, he had good spiritual pressure, he guessed about the same level as a lieutenant but he could also feel that the individual in question was using his shikai, which is why it felt stronger then usual but what concerned Luke the most was the apparent strategy of the hollow attacks.

Normally, hollows attack anyone with spiritual energy and more so those with high amounts of spiritual energy but this doesn't feel like their usual behaviour, it's more like the hollows are deliberately taking away our support and isolate us, that's clever for what appears to be a regular hollow...so there must be others around with some brains at least, that will prove more troublesome for us to deal with but they must be hanging back so they can coordinate the attacks...this day just gets harder with every minute" Luke theorized in his mind before he felt tremors under his feet, he placed his gloved hand against the sand and felt it shifting; something was burying through the sand and earth before he heard fighting again as the trembling stopped, indicating that it had emerged from the sand to attack as he heard distant screaming as someone got picked off by the burying hollow.

Luke then saw both a shinigami covered in scars with another shinigami in his arms jump into the air before crashing in front of him, although from light bruising the pair might have, both had made it alive to his location, which he was thankful for as it would better reinforce their position here but before Luke could address the two shinigami arrivals, the hollow that had been chasing them reappeared, its claws and scorpion like tail ready to piece them but Luke drew his zanpakuto and pointed at the creature as a rush of wind pulled around Luke as Luke stared at the creature through his visor.

"Fall to the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke called out before his blade howled as it erupted into black mist and piecing through the hollow's head in one shot as it finished forming into a pure black steel blade that was six feet long with a twister of black mist swirling around the solid blade before Luke slashed upwards, slashing the hollow's head in half and purifying it before he returned his shikai back to normal and sheathed it before coming over to the two shinigami, recognizing one of them as Shujinta, the seventh seat of squad one and who he presumed was another member of the same squad.

"So, I guess you two are all that's left of our reinforcements, well, to those who haven't met me before; I'm Luke Yasenha, third seat of squad three, which I presume since no one else made it who's above rank of seventh seat, I'll be in charge I guess but here's what I've gathered so far; I came across the doorway while transversing the desert and form it was covered in some sort of kido barrier that's of unknown origin that my surviving member from the research team that came with me is trying to crack but it's going to take some time to break through it which is why I called for you to reinforce this position...so I guess you guys have been running into problems with the hollows here as well?" Luke explained to them briefly about what he had found as well as introducing himself to the other shinigami that Shujinta had brought with him. If his theory was correct then they were going to get into a lot of problems with not only intelligent hollows hanging around and sudden appearance of arrancars didn't help. He lifted his visor up to his forehead and lowered his face scarf to reveal his face to Shujinta and his fellow squad member before waiting for a response.

Location;; Desert, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 700
Tags;; Luke, Shujinta, D'gerik, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13Guest 

on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:20 am

Current Tier3-1

Word Count: 639

Shujinta carefully eyed at the Shinigami that spoke to them. Sure speaks quite a lot this...Luke guy... His eye moved to the place where the purified Hollow had been just a while ago. And he sure got rid quite fast of this hollow, so i suppose hes atleast lieutenant. I wonder what this black smoke of his was? Maybe a mere extension of his blade? Shujinta was still pondering this question when Jinko passed him and approached Luke. He was quite obviously still shaken by the sudden death of his teammates and his eyes had problems focussing on the man in front of him and instead kept moving around. Yeah quite obviously...As far as i could tell all of the groups so far have had problems with the hollows around here...it seems almost as if they were banding together and acting...smart... He looked at Shujinta as if he was sharing a big secret with all of them before switching back to Luke. Thank you for your help though, that Hollow has killed my Teammate...if not for you... Right...and i probably didnt do anything eh? Damn arrogant fool... Shujinta frowned. As usual, the older Shinigami did not recognize him as one of their own and instead proceeded to pretend like he was a kid. Without another thought he shoved the man aside and moved infront of the Group that was taking care of the Kido Barrier.  'It is as Jinko say
s. All the groups in this sector have trouble with the hollows and their activity is still rising...' Without taking his eye away from Luke he felt into the reiatsu that was leaking from his body. Seems to be about my level, maybe slightly stronger...rather weak for someone who is supposed to be ranked third in the third division...but then again, theyre supposed to have hidden powers so who knows what he can do... 'Have you found out anything about that Kido Barrier or atleast the Beacon? Weve lost a lot of good men and women out here and id really like to know what this whole battle is about...' The young boy moved his spear through the air with a quick motion resulting in some blood sprinkles to flow into the sand. 'Also, i have never heard of a hollow creating a Kido Barrier... Or atleast that is not what i was taught at the Academy. Do you happen to have a theory as to how that barrier came to be?' With a curious look he faced Luke again, while Jinko turned red in anger behind him. Quite apparently he did not like being ignored by Shujinta again. While he waited for an answer, Shujinta turned his view sideways and extended his reiatsu feeling sense outward, knowing that he was in safety, atleast for now.
Not many Shinigami seemed to be alive and yet more and more Hollows had appeared so that it felt like the whole area had been flooded with the disgusting black goo-like substance that their reiatsi reminded him of. Also, there were still some more or less unusual suspects moving into their direction and if it werent for the Shinigami-flares that stopped glowing all along the path of these individuals, Shujinta would have been happy to see the high level of those...persons.
Oh Hell...i sure hope this will be over soon. I did not prepare for a battle of these sizes and i most certainly do not hope that we will have to fight our way out of here on the way out... He glanced at Jinko who had now preceeded to help the Shinigami that was working on the Kido Barrier.
With a unsatisfied sigh, Shujinta turned back to glare into the vast sandstorm surrounding them. 'I can feel more Hollows coming... ' He whispered without taking his eye of the sandy chaos.

#14Guest 

on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke listened carefully to both squad one members and it seemed that what he feared was correct; hollows were working together to take them out one by one with possible high ranking hollows commanding the more beast-like hollows that were swarming. He turned to the shinigami he didn't recognise from Shujinta's group.

"You welcome, I guess that must of been hard to watch your squad members die like that, I'm just glad I can put your mind at ease...but our problems ain't yet over so we have to do what we can to keep our reminding comrades alive, understand?" Luke spoke to him, hoping that he understood the importance of keeping every here now alive long enough to get whatever artifact laid beneath the sand. But he then noticed that the man who he had been speaking with suddenly got shoved to the side by Shujinta, which surprised him greatly that the seventh seat was showing such disrespect to his fellow members and simply relayed to him the information that the other man had told him about the hollows working together. Although his next question was a little more reasonable as he asked him what he knew about the kido barrier as he rightly said, a lot of shinigami died already so it was of benefit to closure that he told them what his theory was.

"Well, this barrier wasn't created by the hollows, that's correct, it's rare to have hollows that can manifest barriers but when I found it, it was almost like some kind of artifact from the soul king himself or something from the king's dimension, which by itself makes sense that this anomaly was able to turn such a large area into a desert. It's possible that whatever triggered the artifact within its space, triggered something like a automatic defence around it's entrances to prevent someone getting out or to stop us from getting inside but that's as far as my theory goes, I'm afraid as we won't really know till we enter the site" Luke explained his theory to the two shinigami in front of him, although he was disappointed by Shujinta's behaviour towards his fellow squad members, especially from a squad that was supposed to have the best of the shinigami and roles models to other shinigami. Although if this was the case, then Shujinta was still new to the idea of being a role model and respect. Although if there was something else going on, Luke would have to turn in a report to Shujinta's lieutenant about his behaviour, but for now, he was going to chalk up his behaviour to lack of combat experience.

The squad twelve member noticed the man that Shujinta have shoved come over, she then pointed to the reiatsu drill that was digging into the barrier and a small screen.

"Check the readouts on the drill and make sure it doesn't break down, it's prone to overheat at the best of times so just make sure it keeps operational so I can break the barrier easier, got it?" She asked him coldly before returning to her readouts on the portable computer she had with her as Luke also noticed that there was a swarm of hollows heading there way.

"I know...make sure to have my back, Seventh seat Tsuranagai" Luke told him before leaping into the sky to send in front of the first wave of hollows coming into view as he drew his zanpakuto again before extending his hand and putting his fingers into a claw shape.

"Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō Luke spoke before a large orb of yellow lightning energy formed in the palm of his extended hand before he fired it, destroying a large amount of hollows in a single shot but it appeared as more simply took their place as he readied his zanpakuto.

"Fall to the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke, once again releasing the black mist before it reformed once again into the six foot long black steel blade as he stood ready to face the onslaught of hollows.

Techs used:
Spell Name: Raikōhō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: Luke uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and shaping his hand in a claw-like fashion before a orb of yellow, lightning energy generates at the center of where his fingers are in the claw formation before it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person

Time till barrier can be broken:
0/3

Location;; Desert, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 676
Tags;; Luke, Shujinta, D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Current Tier3-1

Word Count: 642

Shujinta raised an Eyebrow as Luke addressed him by his second name and rank. What Squad did he say he as from again? The third one eh, Information and Investiagion Squad, no wonder he has my name and rank then. 'Alright, ill try my best!' When Luke moved up and into the air, the young Shinigami followed him while staying a few meters below him. A little bit surprised over the grand display of power he watched as the man blew away several hollows at once before he revealed his Shikai once again. Allright Shujinta, dont get distracted now, you have your own task to do! With that thought he turned around and readied his weapon in front of himself. 'Ugh...' The boy grimaced as his sixth sense revealed more and more hollows coming from all sides. It must have been Luke's display of power...theyre drawn to it! But you are not going to reach him if i can prevent it! With a broody face he went to his knees and focussed his reiatsu into his legs. He closed his eye and sent off his sense to map the environment in front of him and mentally pinpoint the locations and hollows in the closer scene before he released his skill. The plane below his legs received cracks as he burst off in a flash of speed. Every time he came close to a hollow he would pull the brakes by creating another airplane right in front of it. In that short window he slashed at the spirit before continuing his move.

Following that Pattern he injured four of the evil creatures before his legs started to give in to the exhaustion. Quite the bad place for stopping Shujinta, old boy. It seems like fate is not exactly in a good mood today... He opened his eye and glanced upwards only to see the bony face of a hollow standing above him with his claws raised. 'Ugh...' Just in the nick of time Shujinta managed to raise his spear to block the attack. With a quick circular movement he allowed the force to dissipate into the ground which resulted in hollows arm burrowing into the soft ground. 'Your ugly face is awfully close to me now, little hollow..' He smiled and impaled the head of the evil spirit with his spear before turning around.
Jumping right into the middle of the enemie forces proved to be a bad idea when a bony club-like appendage hit Shujinta square in his face and threw him to the ground. Carefully he raised his upper body and mumbled 'Ye lord! Face of the world, seeing all that is, tell me your secrets! The wind turns and...' But he did not get the time to finish his kido spell as a smaller hollow jumped on his raised back and sunk his teeth into Shujinta's neck. Thankfully he wasnt as strong as the one before and so the wounds werent deep but the pain prevented the shinigami from finishing the incantation. With an angry grunt, Shujinta cut into the face of the hollow before he jumped back into the air. His head felt like a swarm of angry bees was buzzing around in it and his neck was throbbing. Damn Hollows... Suddenly his sight seemed to tremble and he could feel a weird coldness going through his neck and spreading across his body. Po...poison?... He tried to shout a warning to Luke but the paralysis prevented him from doing so and instead he started to fall. Withhin a second he had dropped between the other shinigami and his movements froze, while his thoughts continued to race. Great, of what help can i be now...this will not look great on my report...

#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum