Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luke's Bankai

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20 am

Ok, currently Luke is at the tier where he can train his bankai, the problem is I don't know if his bankai was approved with his app when I made it and is simply lock or mods didn't look at it properly, either way, I would like to ask what is happening with my bankai before I do anything like train it, so on and so forth.

on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:16 am

Espada
Espada
Go ahead and repost just the bankai in the Spell/Item/Power/Technique creation area for staff to review. C:

PS: Thank you for asking for clarification before going and doing.<3 It will help both of us out a ton!

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#3Guest 

on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:23 am

Will do right now Smile

btw, did you get my pm about my idea?

and your welcome, I've been in trouble for forgetting to check a few times so I'm not making the same mistake again ^^;

#4Guest 
#5Guest 

on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:13 pm

bump

#6Guest 

on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:36 am

I am sorry if I am not meant to post here but I would like to put in the fact that Bankai release is meant to be posted in the technique/spell/release section. Luke's is currently in the Character and Zanpakuto Creation Area. Again sorry if I was not meant to post here

#7Guest 

on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:37 am

Ik, I forgot but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, it's just so the mods don't have to scroll through my entire app to find it ^^;

on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:15 am

Espada
Espada
Yes it should have been in the Powers section. I will move it there.

I have a really full schedule this week and we lost wifi tonight, but I am hoping to get to it by the latest Friday or Saturday. C:

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#9Guest 

on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:15 am

bumping

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum