Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And yet the snow continues to fall (Private)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed 24 Dec - 17:41

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

It seemed Luke was coming back to the academy more and more, first his business with Retsu, then the business with the new fourth seat, his lovely Mei but his focus was on the observation of the students so he decided to take over a afternoon kido class with permission from the kido instructor that day, although as he passed, several of the students whispered to the other before looking away, Luke had already guessed what they must of been talking about; the incident involving Mei's classmates, apparently they were out of the hospital but had both their bodies and their pride bruised and damaged in the process, the boys that had the fortune to have caring parents complained to squad three about it but received word about why what happened, happened, although it did little to calm their anger, it was now evenly split between the third seat and their own child.

He decided to go to the teacher's office and check who he had on the list of students he was to teach at the two O'clock kido class at the firing range.

"Hikaru, Jiro...Fumiko, Aki... he read to himself but paused when he got to a certain name on the list that caught his blood red eye.

"Iseiki, Yuki...interesting..." Luke muttered to himself, having a look round for the staff records on the students, which he manged to find after a decent search, he check through them, eventually finding the one he wanted and opened it; a top scoring student with decent skills in zanjustu and hakuda, although kido seemed to be something she was struggling with, having only a just pass on her kido grades, although considering what clan she was found, it wasn't surprising she was having trouble using kido of any level as the clan had wild reiatsu and spirit energy, making them good in close up fighting styles like hakuda and zanjutsu but when it came down to having to fine tune reiatsu to the standard needed for preforming kido was quite difficult for them or anyone with unnaturally high or wild reiatsu.

Eventually, it was time to do the class, Luke stood outside on the range like he remembered his instructor had done before the class entered, he would see Yuki entering from a mile away, considering her wild reiatsu, it was easy to track since it was so unique to her, he gave a polite cough before speaking.

"As your aware, your instructor has allowed me to teach you for today and before we start, I would like you to speak your names before I begin so I know who is who..." Luke told the class, although with reiatsu like hers, he wondered if she was capable of detecting his large spiritual pressure as he came near the academy as he hadn't bothered to keep it suppressed today as he saw no need of it, but he did keep it down as he didn't want to have the students pressed against the floor like gravity had suddenly increased. Once everyone had spoken his name, Luke would smile gently before speaking again.

"Well, since you've been kind enough to share your names, I will share mine: my name is Luke Yasenha, third seated officer of squad three, now, am I understanding that you were learning Shakkahō?" Luke would ask the class and wait for a response before continuing.

Location;; Shinigami academy, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 564
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;; post when you can, Makoto Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Thu 25 Dec - 2:19

Yuki waited outside the academy's main building she remembered her next class was Kido, a personal favorite and her best skill known only to her. She then felt a strong reiatsu enter the boundary of the academy. Very strong definitely not that of an academy student or instructor more like that of a squad member and a very high ranked one.

She then decided she better get going to class now, like before having to fail her Kido to keep up appearances. She could only imagine her clan's disappointment if they found out she was better at Kido than Hakuda or Zanjutsu. If it was up to her she would be getting extremely high marks and joining the Kido Corps.

Striding off towards the Kido training grounds she encountered minimal students she didn't really pay much attention to it though. She then arrived at the Training Grounds and her next class she stopped at the doors suddenly noticing the high reiatsu from earlier inside. She walked though noticing that she was the last one to arrive, her gaze ignoring her fellow students but settling on the man who stood in front of the group he was introducing himself as the third seat of squad 3 and his name being Luke Yasenha.

She heard him then ask their names. She waited until the group got to her and she calmly spoke her name although she shuddered a bit when he said they were learning Hado #31: Shakkaho. She waited for his next words of command hoping he didn't see the shudder that she did.

on Thu 25 Dec - 13:24

Luke couldn't help but notice the slight shudder in Yuki's voice as she spoke her name, whether it was from his heavy spiritual pressure or the task that laid ahead of her, he couldn't be sure but some of her classmates shared a similar look when he mentioned that particular kido.

"Is there something I should know before we begin?" Luke asked the class, most seemed to suddenly become interested in the sky when one of the students that he read from the student list came forward: Jiro Hikaru.

"Pardon me, sir but you see..." Jiro paused for a moment like he was deciding if he was going to tell Luke or not before speaking again.

"...there was a accident with one of the first years like us, he was practicing Shakkahō before it suddenly exploded, taking out part of the wall and landing him in hospital" Jiro finished before going back into the fold. Luke nodded before taking a breath before speaking.

"Thank you, Jiro-san...I understand that you share some "concerns" with learning this kido but the point is to avoid accidents by trying and trying again to focus your reiatsu to the level needed for kido, especially for higher level kido so how about I offer you guys a deal?..." Luke started to explain before smiling slightly as he wished to offer them a deal, that got some of the students attention.

"...if you guys follow my instructions properly and managed to form and fire Shakkahō then..." Luke would then point to a target across from him, "...I give you a demonstration of a level sixty hado..if we have takers then pay attention..." Luke would then turn around towards the target facing him in the distance before raising his right gloved hand.

"...First, begin to focus a steady stream of spirit energy into the palm of your hand, imagine a river flowing gently but steadily into the palm of your hand...Ye lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings..." Luke told the class as he started to chant the incantation and a small, glowing red orb formed at the palm of his hand.

"...at this stage of incantation, you form the Shakkahō's core where it's densely packed, once you have, you form the outer protective layer around it, for this, image forming a large ball around a smaller ball... ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south.." Luke explained before finishing the second half of the incantation, this time, a thin layer of red energy formed around the orb and creating a thin shield like layer that fit comfortably into Luke's hand, it was glowing profusely yet in a controlled way.

"...Now the second layer has formed, you have a much better chance of it not exploding in your face and when it does explode against a enemy, they take the extra force instead of you and finally, simply fire it...Hado number thirty-one: Shakkahō!" Luke finished explaining before he aimed and fired his Shakkahō at the target, once it hit, it exploded with force, completely destroying the target and burning the stand, he turned around at the class.

"Don't worry, I have every faith in you that you can do this without anymore accidents, remember, we have a deal...now take what I have told you and try to perform it, I'll be taking notes on your performance to give back to your teacher tomorrow..." Luke told the class, pulling out a black notebook with squad three's symbol on the front before he moved to the side and pulled a similarly designed pen.

"What they don't know is that I'm also going to be monitoring them and putting what they do on record, poor brats, it's a shame I can't be in blissful ignorance of what's happening but I guess this is what I must do, although I'm interested in this other Yuki, she seemed interesting from the records but let's see how she does with this" Luke thought to himself, peering up from his notebook and would watch and record what would happen or wait for a response from a student that might need help.

Kido used:
Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

Location;; Shinigami academy's firing range, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 700
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Thu 25 Dec - 17:53

Yuki stood to the back of the group trying to remain behind everyone. She was rather worried about her reiatsu mainly because it's wild nature changes to a fine tuned reiatsu perfect for Kido, she could easily baffle her classmates and instructors but this was a third seat. Not to mention of the surveillance squad. She was thinking if how to make herself fail as convincingly as possible.

Time seemed to fly as she found herself next to preform the Spell. She walked taking her position and she began charging her Shakkahō, she started her chant: Ye lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings... She then manipulated her reiatsu and suddenly pulled away some power causing it to unstable and explode, her tuned reiatsu becoming wild again.

She got up, being blow away several meters she stood up. She then heard a small laugh looking at the source, it was a man he was fairly strong and he now laughed much louder. "Hey you! Smart Arse! You want to be my next target" she threatened her temper showing of course a few who had angered Yuki before stood away from the guy.
"Me? Your target? You just blew yourself up. Tell you what, I challenge you to a Kido Match using Shakkahō. If you win you can beat me to a pulp but if I win I get to say how much of a stuck up bitch you are to everyone"
Yuki was fairly angry forgetting all about her keeping her Kido secret she was pissed there was no other word to describe how she was feeling in fact she shouted ao everyone could here "I will kick your arse!" She said indicating accepting of the challenge. He smiled and turned to face the target "Ye lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south. Hado #31 Shakkahō!" The blast fired but was a very low strength one. Doing nothing but burning the target slightly

Yuki put her arm up, her hand flat and she began pouring her reiatsu into it. Being angry she forgot about the incantation and as such she shouted "Hado #31: Shakkahō!" It was fairly large actually probably as strong as the third seat himself it was large and as it hit the target it exploded destroying the target completely and burning the targets to the side of it.

She couldn't believe what she had done, she walked away leaving shock and even nervousness on her classmates' faces. She went off and stood looking at,the third seat to what will happen next.

on Mon 29 Dec - 8:22

Luke watched the other students doing as he asked and seemed they got off without accident but he had noticed Yuki had a thoughtful expression on her face like she was working out something, he then called out her name and she came forward and prepared to use Shakkahō. Although she started chanting the first half of the incantation, he then felt a shift in her spiritual pressure as she pulled her reiatsu into her technique and made it explode, causing burn damage to her hand before she looked around to see one of her classmates laughing at her and challenging her to a kido battle, using very rude language to speak to her about how she acted.

Luke sighed, he didn't want his students to be having such silly matches of strength but he watched them as the boy charged his shot first, it was controlled but at the level he had expected from a academy student but when Yuki did it, even though she had forgotten in her anger to use the incantation, she had seemingly forgotten to pull her reiatsu and her Shakkahō formed properly but she had overcharged it with energy, making it much larger then normal and from analyzing the spiritual energy structure and reiatsu that she poured into it, it was compatible to a fourth seated officer before she fired it and it smashed into the target, completely destroying it and setting fire to the others, only little flames and fortunately it didn't set fire to the firing range before Yuki started to walk away, he wrote some stuff down in his notebook about her ability to perform kido properly, unlike many of her clan members but they had done something he didn't allow them to do; having a meaningless fight over ability so what he did was as Yuki walked away, he raised a finger towards her.

"Bakudo number one: Sai" Luke called out suddenly, aiming to bind Yuki's arms behind her back before yellow energy formed around his hand.

"bakudo number four: Hainawa" Luke called out again, using it to wrap around her arms but before any of the student could think of mocking, he used the same two bakudo on the boy she was fighting with.

"Pardon me but when did I give you two permission to use kido to have such a childish battle, you two have detention, the rest of the class will stay here and practice till I return, do I make myself clear?" Luke gave a growl at the end as he released a bit of his reiatsu, not enough to force every student to their knees but enough to make them feel his killing intent and how serious he was being, suddenly, the other student suddenly found their training more interesting then what was going on with the boy and Yuki as Luke would drag the two indoors and into a empty classroom, once they were both sitting, he released the bakudo and turned his attention to the boy first.

"You are in a help of trouble, not only were you doing something I didn't give you permission to do but you were using highly offensive language to describe your classmate, apologize and if I find you using kido for such childish means again, I'll be putting you down a year to learn some discipline with Miss Hotaru and I know you wouldn't what that, right?" Luke told him, threatening him with a teacher famed in the academy for disciplining disobedient students and putting him down a year if he didn't apologize, once he had apologized, he would be asked to leave the room and return to training with the others, properly shaken before Luke turned his attention to Yuki.

"As for you, my word, you not only let him play you on, you put several student's lives in damage by deliberately setting off Shakkahō via your unstable reiatsu..." Luke would then put a hand on her shoulder.

"...you don't have to hide the fact you can use kido from me or anyone and you know that continuing to hide that fact will put other people in danger, you know that so how about you try to keep yourself from putting other people in danger and I'll show you how to use that unstable to form kido and how kido can be used in more ways then just its intended purpose, what do you say?" he looked her in the eyes, he was serious about this but he wanted her to understand that she couldn't keep deliberately failing her kido tests by putting other people in danger so to show her how to use both her natural kido control and her wild reiatsu to make different forms of kido would benefit her, he stood up, his blood red eyes peering down at her as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 808
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;; Please keep in mind that Luke is two tiers above you currently as your rping with a character at 4-1 tier or equal to a fourth seat so it wouldn't be possible to match mine since I'm a lieutenant level shinigami, I'm not telling you off, just something for you to keep in mind about the difference in tier ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Mon 29 Dec - 16:57

Yuki had turned away from the group heading for the back of it again. That is until she was bound by the third seat's bakudo and so was the boy. It was annoying really she was good at Kidō buy she couldn't destroy such a low level spell. She felt the third seat raise his reiatsu. She fell to her knees and the students around her. She heard him scolding them both before telling her and the boy to follow him while the other students continued.

After getting to the detention she was sat down next to the boy in a empty classroom. The third seat was threatening him with being held back and put into Miss Hotaru's class. He apologised and went back to the group when Luke ordered him. Yuki looked down it seemed to others like a simple gesture however she was doing it to hide her face so he couldn't read her.

She heard him say she could preform Kido after saying how she put lives in risk. Although she had made sure the explosion would affect only her. "I can't preform Kido. That was a mistake something from the heat on the moment. All I can do is Zanjutsu and Hakuda good, Kido is failure" she sighed after speaking never raising her head to speak only keeping it down.

on Mon 29 Dec - 17:28

Luke listened to her response, her face was down to try and hide her face but he didn't need to see her face to know how she felt, her voice spoke volumes.

He sighed and with one swift stroke, he brought his hand to her cheek and lifted her head to look her in the eyes with his blood red eyes looking directly at her, it would be plain to see the look in his eyes reflected a man who had suffered much grief and despair in his life.

"Well, I beg to differ, I say it was deliberate because the first time you tried to use Shakkahō, you pulled your reiatsu to cause it to exploded, fortunately, you only did enough that it only exploded and hurt you instead of your other classmates but..." his eyes shaded over as he lowered his head slightly before putting his left hand out to her burnt arm before black energy formed around his hand as he started to heal her injury.

"...what happens when you can't control it? you may end up hurting not only yourself but others around, besides, I think we both know you not as bad as you claim you are, remember...just know, when you took on that boy's silly challenge, you forgot both your incantation and to pull on your reiatsu and what I noticed...is that your kido was clearly formed and stable..." Luke said, finishing up his healing of her hand before standing up straight.

"...You know you can't hide it forever, the fact you are able to create stable kido but what I'm offering is a workaround: a way to maintain and control a unstable kido to use as often as you like, your not the only one with unique reiatsu, Yuki, watch..." Luke started to release his spiritual pressure again, this time controlled so Yuki could watch as the world around her suddenly drained of color before her eyes and stranger still, the shadows seemed to move and shift on their own as if they were alive before he stopped releasing reiatsu and looked back at her.

"My reiatsu is also strong and wild but in a different way to yours but I wish to show you a way to combine the two, I'll allow you to continue training if you promise not to pull that sort of kido sabotage until the end of classes and I'll show you how to fuse reiatsu in your kido to make your own unique variations of kido, what do you say, care to take a leap of faith, Yuki?" Luke asked her softly, putting a hand on her shoulder as he waited for a response before deciding what to do.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 452
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Wed 31 Dec - 22:53

Yuki felt her head be forced up to look in his eyes. The blood red showed the despair he had inside of him. She heard him continue to lecture her about how dangerous it was and then mentioned the fact that she was able to use a level 31 spell without the incantation. She then noticed hos reiatsu flare and the world seemed to drain of colour.

He asked her if she wished to take a leap of faith and learn combine her reiatsu and her Kido to form variations. Yuki may not have wanted to tell her secret but the thought of learning a new way of Kido was enough to disregard her thoughts of concern.

She sighed "Ok, I can preform Kido to a high standard, I hide the fact because I don't want to disappoint my clan and I want to learn this new way of preforming Kido" she sighed at the end of again realising she just told him everything. She had turned red at admitting the truth and tried to turn her head away.

on Thu 1 Jan - 8:35

Luke listened to her response before she turned away and blushed, he smiled at her, rubbing her head before standing up again.

"Very good, Yuki, now let's rejoin the others, remember, we have a deal and please, it's private lesson so don't tell your classmates what I have told you, pretend I've given you after-school detention, make that your cover story if anyone asks you and if they try to push for a answer, then don't let your feelings get the better then you and just tell me they are harassing you, I'll deal with them so you don't have to" Luke told her as they would walk through the door and back to the firing range where the other students were practicing hard but were looking tired, so Luke clapped his hands for their attention.

"Well done, students, I see you have been working very hard and without further accident, I'll will show you a level sixty kido..." Luke said, smiling as a instructor brought in a metal target dummy, something only used by the advanced kido classes and the kido corps which was placed at the far end of the firing range, Luke turned his head to the class.

"Just one rule though: please do not try to do this kido after seeing me do it, at the current level you are at, you'll end up with very little spirit energy which may put you in hospital, provided you can even control a level sixty kido, so, for your own sake, please don't try to preform this kido until your at the level of strength needed for it...Now then, let's begin..." when Luke was warning the class about trying to learn the kido he was about to do, he was looking at Yuki especially as she had strong spiritual energy but even so, he was worried if she tried to preform the kido he was going to do, she wouldn't be able to contain the explosion if she lost control.

Luke then turned his head to the target, raising his head and opening his palm out before a small yellow orb started to form just above the center of his palm, bending his fingers into a claw shape around the orb.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast. Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle, Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō" Luke called out, the orb becoming the size of his hand, sparking lightning everywhere before he called out the name and fired a great stream of lightning at the target, it exploded on impact, sending lightning around it and causing a blast of air that would cause everyone to cover their eyes with their arms to protect themselves before it ended a few moments later and Luke put his hand down and turned to the class.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed this lesson and the little bonus at the end, I write up the reports, then I'll be seeing over Yuki's detention, class dismissed" Luke told them before dismissing the class, he would then leave to write up two sets of reports, one for the academy and one for the squad three records before, a few hours later, he would be waiting in the firing range after the students had retired to their rooms for Yuki to show up so he may show her how to fuse her reiatsu to make her own variations of kido.

Kido used:
Spell Name: Raikōhō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: Luke uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and shaping his hand in a claw-like fashion before a orb of yellow, lightning energy generates at the center of where his fingers are in the claw formation before it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person

Muse;;
Word Count;; 582
Tags;; Luke, Makoto
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Mon 5 Jan - 4:42

Yuki showed slight agitation to when Luke rubbed her hair mainly because she puts effort to keep it neat but still it didn't seem like something she should suddenly blurt out for no reason aside from her hair is slightly messy. Yuki looked into his crimson eyes once more for a second before he turned away.

After listening to his orders on what to do about her lesson, she did admit it was clever and the fact she would have to pretend that she had punishment instead of a lesson would explain why there would be sounds coming from the range. That being her forced to train as punishment. She couldn't understand though how she would explain should the question rise that she was in detention instead of the boy who started the conflict.

Moving slightly behind but to the right of Luke as she walked back to the firing range, the rest went bu quite quickly and she found herself at the doors to the training area. After passing through the doors and into the training ground she saw her fellow classmates tiring at the extensive practice they were doing for their level of training.

She walked into a group and sure enough people erupted with questions on what happened, how she did such a perfect Shakkahō and what's going to happen to her. She heard Denko Sekka begin to giggle quietly in her head at the many questions being asked to Yuki at once. Yuki looked down to Denko Sekka hanging by her waist and frowned. She then looked back to the students questioning her. She told them what Luke said to tell them and they,seemed satisfied except one of them had to open their big mouth, "Yuki. Why do you have the punishment when Kasai started it?" It was Kaze a small girl of average build, quite like herself and a good hakuda user. She looked at Kaze warning before replying "I don't know because I was immature enough to accept the challenge" it was a lie but Kaze seemed satisfied.

At that moment Luke preformed the level 60 spell, which was one that Yuki could preform easily however it was slightly harder than Shakkahō and Haien. She watched all the students start murmering about how amazing it was. Yuki seemed only slightly interested in the hado display. Afterwards when the class was finished Yuji remained behind sitting down and awaiting Luke's actions and what he was going to do and teach her.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum