Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And Into the Lions Den I Entered (Private)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
After the girl had stepped from the room, she would look to Luke, who would be smiling. She would feel his hand on her head once more. As she listened to him speak, Mei would smile. The first thought that came to her mind was the expression that Luke had quoted from the humans. It was quite interesting to hear and was just another thing that she could add to her newfound knowleshe. Then, another thought sunk into her mind. The girl really hadn't been near a garden for quite some time. She was afraid of what thoughts may come to her mind, afraid of what she may feel, and afraid of what she may see. However, she wouldn't let Luke know that. Men decided she would take a quick look and try not to stay too long in the area. Through the nervous thoughts Mei started to have she would smile. Mei was surprisingly good at hiding her feelings of sadness, when she wanted to.

Mei would feel herself being lifted again and smile as the two proceeded to the mess hall. Once more, Mei would look around but this time she would see new faces. Mei's smile would grow as she looked around to see the new ones had also smiled and then seemed confused. The girl figured that what had happened earlier had happened again. This very squad would be the start to Mei accomplishing her goals. It would be the start of Mei's new life. It would be the start of something she hoped would last for a very long time. As Mei thought about it, she would begin to wave at many of the Shingami. Then, the doors would open and Mei would see the light shining.

As the two made their way out the doors, Mei's eyes would widen. It truly was a beautiful place. There were many flowers, trees, and even a bridge with water flowing below it. The bridge itself was beauty. Everything about this garden was almost perfect. Mei couldn't believe what she was looking at and started to wonder what it would be like if Kiyomi were here. She started to see the girls face upon the flowers and pictured the girl having fun with the sun shining down on her. She started to smell the very fragrance that Kiyomi loved so much. It was quite saddening to be in a place so beautiful and only think about the "what ifs."

Luke would set her down and tell her that she could look through the garden. Earlier, Mei had decided she wouldn't and had told herself that it would be a bad idea. However, now she just couldn't stop herself. The girl wandered beneath the very trees that Kiyomi had once called her favorite. The Chherry Blossom trees. Mei could smell the fragrance that seemed to surround the trees. Before the girl could thik about tearing up, she decided to move on. The girls head would slowly turn from side to side as she walked down the path and onto the bridge. At this point, she would freeze and take a moment to look into the water. However, she wasn't looking at her reflection but the flow of the water. Asami liked the water much like the moon. She always told Mei they were similar. She told Mei that neither cold be held, that both could really only be seen at one time of the day, and that both showed beauty in they're own way. However, you just had to look close enough to see it.

The flow of water still didn't quite stick in the girl's mind but she hoped maybe one day she would see the beauty that Asami saw in it. Alas, on this day she still saw nothing but regular water. Mei would soon shake her head and continue to look through the garden. She would look at the exotic plants, some of which she had never seen before, and sort of smile at them. She wondered was Kiyomi would think of them. Then, her eyes would divert to the weeping willows. She walked between the beaches that hung so low to the ground and ran her hands upon them. No matter how many times she smiled, Mei knew that she couldn't cure every bit if sadness there was. These trees only seemed to remind her of that but that didn't mean she would stop smiling. It also didn't mean she would give up and just accept the fact that she too could fall into the pit of sadness. No, these trees only seemed to give her determination. When she was finished, Mei would turn to the garden behind her and smile before she continued her journey to the shrine where Luke sat.

Mei would sit upon a tatami mat inside of this shrine next to Luke. The girl would start to smell the incense and feel Luke's hand on her head once more. His fingers ran through her hair as Mei listened to his words. He seemed to start tearing up, which would make Mei feel a bit of sadness in her heart. She didn't like to watch anyone cry nor did she like to see the pain they were feeling. It was one of the reasons she tried to be the girl she was. She wanted to help others feel happiness. She wanted to help change them and their thoughts. She wanted others to see better views of things. Luke's next set of words would have Mei's full attention. She would run them over in her head and smile.

"Well, when you're captain I'll make sure that keeping moral up isn't so hard. If I'm going to be apart of this squad, I want to help others. I want to make sure they feel happiness again. I want to make sure they smile more and frown less. I don't want to see anyone depressed. I don't want to see their sadness. I want to help them. So when the day is over, that's when I'm going to begin." Mei would look down and begin to smile again. "There's no reason to apologize. Thank You, Luke. It's been a while since I've had anyone to talk to or ask questions to. I'm glad that I know if I need to I can talk to you. I'm also glad to know that you will help me and that you continue to think of the squad." Mei would then look back up to Luke with a smile. The girl was now trying to hold back tears once more. Mei was not sad however, she was happy. The girl was glad to know that she wasn't completely alone anymore.

WC: 1121
TWC: 4496+1121= 5617

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:37 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

As Luke listened to Mei's response, his face and body visibly relax as he rubbed his eyes clear of the tears that ran from his eyes, the ones that escaped ran down his peach colored cheeks and onto the tatami mat he sat upon.

"I'm glad...that you could be here and that you also wish to help improve the lives of our squad and I'll always been here to help you, to listen to you when you need me, I'll be there for you...I hope if you become my lieutenant, then all the more reason we can stick together..." Luke would tell Mei while running his hand through her chocolate-colored hair, the look in his blood red eyes still held sadness but also pride and some amount of comfort resonated within his crimson orbs.

"...You have a bright future, Mei, I do think that, if they could see you know, they would be very proud of the sister they took in all those years ago, you are their living legacy, their will, their love for you and the memories you shared together are all in here..." Luke would point to where Mei's heart was located, then to her forehead.

"As long as they are in your heart and your memories, they will always live on within you..." Luke told her, he had great hopes for Mei but since he had finished the tour of the barracks, it was now time for the test and this was only confirmed still with the arrival of a squad three member, he appeared to be one of the ones that was still getting over the smile from the confused expression on his face.

"Third seat Yasenha, Fourth seat Tsaki, it's time, the courtyard has been cleared of everyone so you can do your test and Fourth seat Tsaki..." the man would look at the girl, he had mixed emotions about her with all that had happened today but he felt like he had to tell her this one thing before he left, "...Good luck, Fourth seat Tsaki" he told her before running off to continue his daily duties around the barracks, Luke sighed and stood up where he would offer his hand to Mei where if she took his hand, he would help her up onto her feet.

"I guess it's time to do this, if your ready, we'll go to the courtyard so I can test you" Luke said softly to her, once he had listened to her response if she gave one, he would hoist her onto his shoulder, something that was already becoming a habit of his as for some bizarre reason, it felt good to have her riding on his shoulder before he would head off with her in tow.

They would eventually reach the courtyard, soft gravel was underfoot and there were several tress around the sides of the courtyard, with grass around the trees plus a pond near the edge of the barracks, surrounded by various water plants including water lilies. Luke would then let Mei down from his shoulder, taking enough steps back to be about twice the length of his arm, he would take a deep breath to compose himself before he would stare seriously at Mei, the look in his blood red eyes much different then before.

"Alright then, Mei...come at me like you would a enemy, attempt to strike me down, show me everything you have and then, defeat the despair inside you, only once you have can you take up your place as the fourth seat, are you ready...Mei Tsaki?" Luke would tell her in a serious voice, although she would notice he hadn't drawn his zanpakuto but kept his stance ready, his arms up. His plan was to first defend using hakuda and kido first before going to his zanpakuto to test her abilities in zanjutsu before then going to shikai to put her into a despair illusion, although it was this illusion that worried Luke the most, it had been this illusion that had caused his two best friends to lose their sanity and put them in a mental hospital in the seireitei for the rest of their lives, he only hoped he was making the right choice to use this illusion and also what he planned to do to her.

"I hope when it comes to that...that you can forgive me with what I must do, I'm sorry but I hope, if you survive with your sanity intact, that you'll have the streagth to forgive me for what I have to do" Luke would think to himself before looking at Mei to see what she would do.

Location;; Squad three courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 775
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; and so it begins ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:08 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would look away from Luke but still continued to smile as he wiped his tears away. When Mei heard Luke speak, she became quite teary eyed herself but wouldn't let herself cry. Today, Mei wouldn't let anyone see her cry, even if they were tears of happiness. She would only show her smile and speak words full of joy. This would be a goal that Mei might decide to hold for a long period of time. She still wasn't fully sure that everything would work out the way she believed but she could always try her hardest. His hand still ran through her hair so for now she knew that it was all alright for now. However, with Luke's next set of words Mei's eyes would widen. This is when a small tear drop would run down her cheek and she would decide that maybe tears of joy were alright.

Mei would continue to listen to Luke as she began to wipe tears from her own eyes. "Thank you, Luke. Becoming your lieutenant would be great." Mei would finish wiping the tears from her eyes and smile. She wasn't too surprised knowing that he knew so much about her. However, she didn't know anything about him, which was a little odd to her, but she wouldn't be able to think about it too long. After a moment, a Shinigami would appear in front of the two but what he said would make no sense to the girl. What test would they be doing in the courtyard? His next words would send a slight chill down her spine but she would smile. "Thank You." MeI would say as if she knew what were going on, when of course she didn't.

Mei would take Luke's hand, after he had stood and offered it to her. She was still slightly confused about what they would be doing. "Yeah. I'm ready for anything." Mei would then smile, once more. She would then be lifted onto Luke's shoulder once more. What kind if test would they be doing? How would this test go? Maybe it would be a simple spar type thing? Mei's thoughts would continue with questions similar to these, until they made it to the courtyard.

Mei would be let down from Luke's shoulder and she would watch him take steps back. When she looked into his eyes, She would notice something was different. The look in his eyes had changed but she didn't know why until he started to speak. This would cause Mei to tense up. The girl would become speechless and her eyes would widen. Her mind started to ramble with thoughts such as, 'I can't do this. I don't want to hurt him. What if something happens and one of us gets killed? I don't know if I can do this. I need time to think about this. I don't know.. I don't know.. I don't know.' It was almost as if a panic had slowly set within the girl and was starting to rise. It was starting to rise almost like lava flowing up from a volcano.

Mei couldn't just stand there though. Could she? The girl didn't know at the moment. Her eyes stayed glued to Luke as her hand slowly reached for the hilt of her Zanpakuto, which was still strapped to her back. However, it stopped half way as she strained to form words. "I.. I.. I can't. I don't want to... I just.." Mei's words would cut off. Her mind flashed through the images of graves and her dead family. Could she fight someone she would call her friend? Even though she thought about these questions, Mei's hand didn't move. It was almost as if deep down there was a sliver of Mei that was ready for this but she just couldn't dig it out.

WC: 642
TWC: 5617+642= 6259

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

It hurt Luke to see the hurt look on Mei's face, only severing to make him more depressed then he was but he didn't have a choice, the friend he had only just made he was now forcing to fight him, despite her unwillingness to do so, Luke closed his eyes for a few moments to think.

"I hope one day, you'll forgive me for my transgression, Mei-chan... Luke started to think as he started to slowly lift his right hand towards Mei, the image of her tear-filled eyes still visible to him, even behind his closed eyes, "...I never want to make you cry...and I'm sure you don't want to lose another friend...but my hope is through this, you'll be able to move passed despair and put your sorrows to rest...I only pray that you find it in your heart to forgive for what I must do and what has to be done..." Luke finished thinking as his hand came to stop and started to form a small red orb into the center of his face while he simultaneously started to release his spiritual pressure, one Mei would be able to feel, sensing the despair that came off it and how cold and empty it felt, for anyone sensing his spiritual pressure, it would be like looking into a bottomless void but this would be the least of Mei's worries as the world around her suddenly changed; the once colorful courtyard suddenly lost all it's color, beside black and white and Mei would be able to notice that the small plants around the pond and the leaves on the trees were slowly dying or falling to the ground, as if they had lost all reason to live and simply killed themselves instead of continuing their now void existence.

Luke's eyes would be open but would be covered in shadows but his blood red irises would still be visible, glowing a bloody red, although the despair was still in his eyes, his eyes now held one feeling that Mei would understand easily; raw power, like a wild beast, the sight of Luke releasing his reiatsu in this way meant only one thing; that he was completely serious about doing this and was going to fight Mei. The orb then formed a semi-translucent layer around the orb and expanded to about the size of a regular-sized ball that fitted comfortable within his palm.

"Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man..." Luke spoke quietly as his reiatsu continued to cover him in a nightmare black aura.

"...Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south..." Luke continued the incantation, his right hand tightening into a fist around the now fully formed red orb, his eyes staring directly at Mei, glowing what many could consider a evil red, only adding to his already infamous nickname "The Demon of District 66".

"...Hado number thirty-one...Shakkahō" Luke finished before firing the full incantation Shakkahō at Mei, where it would explode on impact, creating a large dust cloud that would spread across the area around Mei, making Luke cover his eyes. As the dust cloud rose into the air, Luke would finally speak as a long silence.

"Now is the time to discard your fear, look ahead, if you look back now, you'll age, if you retreat, you'll die, even if we hate to fight, we must still be able to draw our swords to defeat the enemies that threaten those we must protect with our lives..." Luke spoke out loud, watching as the dust cloud started to settle, "...Now...Mei Tsaki...show me your power and abilities and...your resolve" Luke would finish before taking a standard ready hakuda stance, just in case as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 637
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; and so it begins

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:20 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's eyes stayed glued to the man in front of her. The doubt continued to fill her mind. Memories and pictures could be seen and felt as if they happened just moments ago. She tried to convince herself that it would be fine. She tried to convince herself that she was weak and everything would be okay. However, this brought about a new question. 'What if I were to die? Or get hurt? I would fail them. Can I risk that? I have to keep going for them. I have to... but... ' Her mind stopped as her eyes gazed upon the red orb in Luke's palm.

Her eyes continued to show fear, doubt, and hesitation. However, Luke showed something completely different. He didn't seem to show anything other than complete seriousness and his spiritual pressure felt... cold. The girl still hadn't moved though. Her hand was in the position to grab her Zanpakuto but it didn't. Her mind seemed to be in chaos. However, the thing she began to notice was the world around her slowly dying. The flowers lost all their color and beauty. Instead, the crumpled and died. Leaves fell from trees and everything seemed to be full of sadness. It seemed as if everything were coming to an end. 'An end..' Neo thought about the words. She couldn't let it end because she had promises to keep. She had determination to keep her going and people watching her. Why stand in the spotlight if you aren't going to give the crowd a show?

Mei stared at Luke. His eyes shined through the shadows that covered his face. His eyes showed nothing but complete seriousness. This is when Neo realized that Luke was ready. She saw that he wasn't going to stop now because... the show had already begun. Was she going to let him steal her spotlight? No. She was going to take center stage and show her brothers and sisters that she could do it. She was going to show them that she was strong. No more being afraid to fight. She was going to show them that her journey would be a long one. She was going to show them that she would be more than she dreamed.

Mei watched as the orb began to grow. 'He's not a friend. He's my opponent. He's ready and if I hesitate then I'll loose fast and I'm not ready to fail. Not when I'm just beginning. That would get me nowhere...' Neo thought as her eyes focused on Luke. They began to loose their look of fear and when Luke's head lifted to look at her, her eyes showed full seriousness. She was ready and fully determined to pass. No more doubting herself.

Mei thought she was ready when the red orb started flying straight for her. However, her movements were slow. She moved quickly for the right but still managed to feel a slight burning around her left elbow and a warm feeling by her right leg. They girl had dodged the attack but managed to get a small burn around her elbow. The girl now stood within a dust cloud waving her hand and looking around. The girl would then quickly take a defensive stance and hold her Zanpakuto's handle. She couldn't let her guard down just because she managed to save herself from one attack. However, she felt more at ease when she heard Luke speak.

The girl listened to Luke's voice as the dust continued to float in the air around her. "He wants me to show him. Alright. I'll show him." Mei mumbled to herself as she unsheathed her Zanpakuto. "Let's do it." She spoke softly and then she began to run. The girl ran straight in the direction she had heard Luke. She held her hands at the longest possible length they could be. The girl's facial expression was completely serious.

WC: 651
TWC: 6259+651= 6910

OOC: I reeeeally hope it's ok. I feel it's super bad.

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:12 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke watched the dust cloud, listening for some sort of response before he heard a zanpakuto being drawn, hearing the distinctive sound of steel grinding along the material of the sheath, Luke's right hand went to his own zanpakuto, holding tightly onto the handle.

"Is she coming?" Luke spoke softly to himself before he saw her running straight at him, holding her sword in a thrusting stance, her face serious. When he saw the look, Luke smiled mentally.

"That's good, it looks like I managed to get her going...let's see now what she can do" Luke said as he drew his zanpakuto before clashing with Mei, although Luke was in for a surprise as the strength, speed and technique of her attack was much better then he expected so when their blades clashed, he was knocked back a little across the ground before he quickly got back into stance.

"Hmm, how strange, it was clear before she did have skill but I didn't think her abilities from close combat were this good; in any case, I shouldn't underestimate her so I have to be careful about how I go about this..." Luke thought to himself as he looked at Mei, thinking carefully about how he was going to go at this before he decided on his plan of attack.

He raised his left hand in a claw shape, pointing it straight at Mei as he started glowing with red energy.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo number nine: Geki" Luke called out, aiming to cast the bakudo on Mei to paralyze her body before he would shunpo in front of her before suddenly shunpoing, leaving a afterimage in front of Mei while he would come from behind, then both Luke's would slash in a arc with the real Luke's blade coming from the left and the afterimage's blade coming from the right, aiming to slash her from the sides of her chest.

Techs used:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection
Technique Description: this technique is used by Luke Yasenha by first distracting his opponent with kido or smoke before attacking his opponent from the front before making a shunpo clone to replace himself in the front attack and he moves to attack from the back, he does this because the opponent's natural instinct is to attack from the direction Luke is coming from.

then Luke and his clone swing their swords in an arc towards the opponent's body to aim to cut that affected part which works with Luke hitting both sides simultaneously since the clone has no physical presence to cut, Luke hits both the left and right side to inflict the damage. Requires two posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: surrounds the target with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 330
Tags;; Mei, Luke
OOC;; It's ok Mei-chan, I hope you forgive my kind of sucky post X.X

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum