Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:36 pm

1st Division
1st Division
3,000 years before the modern age, an island off the coast of Japan  existed  it was rich in reiatsu , it gave humans the ability to see spirits.  The island held four zanpakuto spirits that were god-like in power, known to humanity in the modern age as the four holy beasts. They worked as those who seal away the golden dragon of the centre, the dragon that would go on a rage wanting to destroy everything. The beasts were destroyed by humanity, when they had their minds corrupted by the golden dragon.  After their defeat the beats had to take human hosts. The golden dragon was freed after their defeat, he however was subdued by the soul society in the early stages of it's development.

It's been five years since her birth,

It was mid-afternoon, fairly bright although clouds were forming, showing that rain could happen. Cynthia's mother was looking for her trying to find her or someone that's seen her with little luck. Cynthia was running around the palace, she was searching for Shirudo, she liked to play with Shirudo and maintained her boisterous personality when she was around him, she liked to play however would follow her mother's example when necessary.  She was only five but acted like she was older, trying to hide her immaturity. She would look around dodging guards as though they were evil and against her. She was wearing a vermilion kimono, it interfered with her movements on occasion however she adapted to it. Her phoenix like birthmark was hidden under her kimono, her ash black hair hanging down to her shoulders.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:03 am

Shirudo Kōgen ;; Human Noble ;; Male
Beginning

Born of noble birth with a cute little face and a gentle demeanor: Shirudo Kogen. A friend of Cynthia’s was finally resting after a rough time of training with his sensei. As a noble, it was considered an obligation to learn many languages and train in some form of combat, in his case, it was swordsmanship. Every morning he would train; despite his young age. He was a natural at sword fighting and exhibited more potential than many others of his age; at least that’s what his sensei said.

For a boy of his age it was a bit too strict of a routine but he didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. Finally done with his training, he sneaked out of the house as well with the intention of meeting his play mate. He had been doing it on a regular basis, getting better at it every single time. After escaping from the family estate, he headed for the place where he would usually meet. In the morning he was dressed in a dress that better suited his stature but before sneaking out he had altered his dressing so that it would merge with the common man. After a few minutes of sneaking around, he finally made it to the spot where the two were meant to meet.

Location;; A mysterious Island
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 222
Tags;; Shirudo Kogen, Cynthia
OOC;; Sorry, it took a lot more time than I expected it.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:50 am

1st Division
1st Division
Cynthia Mangetsu ;; Currently Human ;; Female

Cynthia was wondering around still, she was wondering why she couldn't find Shirudo, however after what seemed like a minute she had remembered their new allocated metting spot and hurled herself down the distance towards the meeting point. She then saw Shirudo, he was moving sneakily towards their meeting spot, obviously trying to hide from his Sensei. She noticed he was no longer wearing his noble clothes and had altered them, to look more normal. She ran behind Shirudo and jumped on him, hoping to bring him down with her. She would be laughing when she pounced on Shirudo and hug him, in a friendly way. "Why are you dressed that way?" she said while giggling trying to stop herself. She would then sit down and then lay down, it was on the outskirts of the castle where there was a garden. She was met by the dry touch of the grass the cool air of the shade that the tree above her provided, however didn't block out the complete sky and allowed her to see the clouds.

Location;; Unknown Island
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 181
Tags;; Cynthia & Shirudo Kogen
OOC;; It's ok, however it would be nice if it was done more regularly.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Shirudo Kogen ;;Human Noble ;; Male
Playmates

Shirudo didn’t notice that Cynthia had arrived and he was caught off guard when she pounced on him from behind. As a result both went crashing onto the ground, their fall cushioned by the grass. ”Well hello to you too..haha”, he couldn’t help but enjoy her cheerful company. ”I’m wearing these clothes so I can hide from sensei, if he found me outside again he’ll be tough on me”. That was true but it never stopped him from doing it over and over.

Shirudo too lay down as she did, looking at the bright sky above them. It really was a nice and calm day, a good to play around and goof off. ”So, what’d you wanna do today Cynthia?”

Location;; Lost Isle
Muse;; 0.5/10
Word Count;; 120
Tags;; Shirudo, Cynthia
OOC;; I see, if you wish for it to be regular then try and get the plot moving. I have little idea what you want me to do here. Currently, it’s too slow and effecting my muse.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:44 am

1st Division
1st Division
Cynthia Mangetsu ;; Currently Human ;; Female

Cynthia looked at him and seemed different then, she found herself not meeting his gaze. It would seem a long time as she looked away from him, the minutes felt like hours. "Umm, well Shirudo.. I want to.. Tell you something" she said stuttering through it, she would then turn away she found herself beginning to weep and would try to hide the sound of her voice and not meet his gaze. She would then curl herself up as though she was ashamed and disappointed of the fact she was crying over her thoughts and the thing she was scared to tell Shirudo.

Location;; Unknown Island
Muse;; 1/10
Word Count;; 103
Tags;; Cynthia & Shirudo Kogen
OOC;; After a few more posts and this part is done we'll go onto adolescent and teen age years. Then there may be more room for fighting... Smile.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Shirudo Kogen ;;Human Noble ;; Male
The wind was gentle and so was the sun as it glowed upon two innocent souls. Shurido was staring at the sky above them as he laid beside his friend. He was almost lost in the bliss of the environment around them. Her voice returned him back into where he was and he turned to look at her, she hadn’t responded to his question but he didn’t care. ”What is it Cynthia?”. He looked at her with an inquisitive look on his face and curious eyes as she struggled to voice her thoughts. Whatever it was, it appeared that she was having difficulty saying it.

Then suddenly she turned and began to cry, even though she was trying he could still hear her voice and it worried him. ”hey hey, what’s the matter. Tell me, don’t cry.”, being so young he didn’t know what to do. For now this was the best he could do, speak to her and try to soothe her. He hadn’t seen her like this before, she was more of a jolly person. Suddenly breaking into tears was worrisome and strange.

Location;; Lost isle
Muse;; -10/10
Word Count;; I’d rather not mention it.
Tags;;
OOC;; I believe you have the wrong idea, I’m not that fond of a battle type rp. What I meant was actually give me something to build on. Such short posts, such little detail, that’s what’s keeping me from posting and limiting my muse. I have little idea of the plot and I don’t know where to take this thread, hence my lack of muse. What’s your excuse?

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum