Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male
Aftermath

Every action is meant to have a reaction, every story deserves another; the battle was only the beginning of this tale. After the battle Epizon was in an intensive surgery; the captain of the 4th squad had to release her bankai to steer him out of harm’s way. For hours he was in a battle between life and death, it was like a tug of war. All this time Lara Dirk kept attending to him and finally her efforts bore fruit; Epizon survived. The internal injuries were horrible and painful but the real damage was caused to his will and his soul. The rest of the injures would heal on their own from here on; only time was needed for that but the other injuries, did a cure exist for those wounds? For two weeks he wasn’t able to move a muscle and laid on that bed; apparently healing but always thinking: ”I’m not even allowed to use my own strength. What has this been for then? All that training, those fights and brawls; close calls and struggles.. was all of that, for this?”

When he was able to move he knew what to do; actually he knew ever since he regained consciousness. The captain of squad six had come to visit him personally; ”Rest now and regain your strength; you should be the one to take out who put you here. Report to me once you’ve healed.”. So he gets another order right after he regains consciousness? It wouldn’t be right to complain about inhumanity since both of them weren’t exactly humans but still; wasn’t this a bit of a cruel act? ”Is this what a shinigami is? Is this how important our lives are? Are we.. nothing more than sacrificial pieces?” those were his thoughts when the captain left. Every now and then some acquaintance would come to check on him, he only nodded to whatever they said despite him being able to speak. All the time he stayed at the squad 4 barracks, he did not utter a single word, only gestures; hand notions and nothing more.

Shinigami ‘s bodies are far stronger and durable than humans because of that Epizon was up and walking in a month. Bandages were still wrapped around half his face: the left side including the eye. The burns were still there and a few broken ribs were still healing inside so there were bandages all over his chest. The morning he was discharged he got up, put on his uniform; walked outside of the room and went straight for Lara Dirk’s office to thank her yet again. Epizon bowed to her in gratitude for her efforts in saving him and he also thanked all of the other squad 4 members that attended to him. This wasn’t just an empty gesture; despite his growing hatred towards the soul society he was thankful to this squad and its members. After finishing up with his thanks he began to make way towards his own barracks: squad six’s barracks.

His body still ached but he walked straight, the pain inside was much more than this one. He walked through the gates; everyone welcomed him back, apparently if you get beat up enough you earn your respect. Every one stopped and bowed formally welcoming him back; not that he had accomplished anything, he had only managed to survive and he hadn’t told anyone but that was because his opponent had spared his life; if that innocent little girl hadn’t stepped in he would’ve died for sure. With only the right half of his face visible and using only his right eye to see, Epizon walked inside the office of the captain; after knocking and getting permission to enter. The damage to the eye was extensive, only time would tell whether his eye had survived or not; the burns though weren’t permanent and had almost healed. ”Epizon Psychi, reporting for duty sir” he bowed and announced his presence, the captain gestured at a nearby seat; he complied and sat down. ”You need to file the report of the mission; to spare you the paper work I have assigned a member to help you out, just tell him what exactly happened”, the captain pointed at the shinigami seated in front of him. Epizon nodded and began describing the details of the battle, he told everything in detail but left out a few things; the fact that Anamist in fact turned out to be the protector of the little innocent girl and that the girl referred to him as her father. He just said that she was held captive and while they fought she was able to get away. That was indeed a lie but it was out of necessity, he didn’t feel right reporting the real truth so he didn’t.

The report was compiled and the member left, the captain had listened to the entire details that Epizon had stated. ”A team has been assembled and you are to join them, it’s a search party. Find this Anamist and kill him”, ”so they had already decided to kill Anamist without even listening to what I had to report…. Typical” he nodded and got up. Epizon made his way towards the seireitei where the team was by then awaiting his arrival, the message had already been spread that Epizon had recovered and the mission will soon be underway. This didn’t seem like an ordinary search party, including Epizon; all of them were strong shinigami; there were two vice captains in the team and a total of 4 members were there, along with Epizon. If this team found out where Anamist was, it would be the end. A squad 12 member made his way to Epizon and gave him little device, he took it and looked at the shinigami with a confused expression: ”This is a communicator like the ones they use in the world of the living but it is used to contact your team mates and soul society; so if you need your limiter removed, you just need to do this”, after that the shinigami explained how the device worked. Half heartedly Epizon listened and understood what he was told; considering the team they really didn’t need this thing now.

After distributing the device among the other 3 members, the team departed into the senkaimon and headed straight for Hueco Mundo; what better place to look for an arrancar than Hueco Mundo?

Location;; Squad 4 barracks, squad 6 barracks, Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 1074
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Anamist Souigetsu
OOC;; The events of this thread happened after this one

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 am

Hueco Mundo, the world of the dead.. or undead rather. A lawless world full of monsters who feared nothing but being eaten by other monsters: a world where power and ruthlessness was everything. Darwinism was the pinnacle of fundamental law in this savage world- Natural selection & evolution. The strong prey on the weak, the weak evolve and become strong. It was a vicious and unending cycle without mercy or favoritism.

Very few if any were omitted from this law, of course those were the spiritual beings already strong enough to repel most any attacks. That never prevented the ignorant from trying though, those weaker hollows who couldn't comprehend the enormity of Anamist's spiritual power had attacked and failed countless times... and Anamist had always feasted on their souls. Not very tasty, in fact, they were quite bland. Anamist's Aspect of Death was Gluttony, yet his insatiable hunger proved his eternal torment.

Despite always struggling against his inner hunger, he had lost the ability to "taste" when he had evolved. Everything tasted bland in his mouth, his desire for tasty foods and wines for only to satisfy the "memory" of the tastes and nothing more.

Still, yet again- another hollow had decided to attack him, and he had only been in Hueco Mundo for a few days now. Anamist had left Rui with the Fulbring Organization for now... but he had diplomatically and respectfully promised to hunt every single one of them down and kill them slowly and painfully if anything happened to his little girl. He did not like being separated from his little girl, but he knew it was for the best- the Fulbrings could help Rui learn to control her spiritual power and hide it. It was best for Anamist to be as far away from her right now as possible. Being close would prove to be a clutch to her personal growth... not to mention his hollow presence would draw the attention of the shinigami now that he had revealed himself after thousands of years.

He knew they wouldn't take this sitting down, they would likely send a force in retaliation to quell him and his unknown factor in their perfect system of "balance". He knew the mind of shinigami, well enough anyways, he had lived a long time and had encountered many shinigami.. all of which were dead from their continued interference; this time was no different. The shinigami stereotypes would automatically assume he was a monster that resided in Hueco Mundo and only came to the human world to feast on innocent humans. Fine, he would play along with their stereotypes, thus why he was here now in the forsaken lawless world.

He was here at Las Noches, standing gracefully in the white sand and taking in the scenery. He was a patient man, but also careful and shrewd. He knew that if he had defeated his last opponent so easily, they would surely send a bigger force to slay him even in his Ressurection. He did not desire to fight a pointless fight where his death was the only outcome. Unlike other monsters... the butler had something to live for. He suppressed his spiritual power and sent out his spiritual sensing and "felt" for any form of invasions; he didn't now how long this would take, days or months maybe... but he thought about Epizon the whole time, wondering if they shinigami had survived; either way, he couldn't tell Rui, it was best if she thought he lived and never saw him again.

#3Guest 

on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:03 pm

The second meeting

Epizon closesly followed the rest of the group, considering them he was still weak and injured so keeping up was a bit troublesome; the group travelled through the dark pathway that led to Hueco Mundo. It took them quite a bit of time; finally little light began to pierce through the darkness, a senkaimon opened in the sands of Hueco Mundo; the team emerged from the door as it slide open. Two vice captains leading the way with another strong shinigami and Epizon along with them; considering the team it was meant to cause havoc. As they arrived Epizon noticed that something was off; he should feel a bit weak or something because of the limiter but that wasn’t the case, he looked at his right shoulder where normally a symbol of his squad should be signifying the limiter; that wasn’t there.  One of the two vice captains then explained that there was no need for a limiter and so they can all go full out once they run into their foe, after that it was decided that everyone will split up and cover different locations of Hueco Mundo; Epizon was told to look around in the white sands of Hueco Mundo, by means of the new device they were meant to contact one another, if they ran into Anamist.

After everyone departed leaving Epizon on his own he sighed, he didn’t want to kill Anamist like this, it wasn’t honorable. And why did Anamist deserve to be killed in the first place? Sure he fought Epizon but he won fair and square, secondly later on the fact was revealed that he was a parent of a little human girl so technically he was defending her. Well not that Epizon was satisfied with his own assumptions, of course he wanted to seek out Anamist and talk to him about it all; considering the current situation it would be possible as long as the other three didn’t find him first.

Hoping that Anamist would be around the area that Epizon was given to search he began to move, using shunpo to cover up as much distance as he could. ”Anamist Souigetsu, will we cross paths again?” he kept thinking as he searched the white sands of Hueco Mundo, his reiatsu was detectable from a far. Epizon wasn’t making any effort to hide himself, using his reiatus perception he had deducted that there weren’t any foes that would cause him much trouble. Weak hollows did try to get close to him since they had little idea of what the repercussions were but the sheer strength of his reiatsu pulled them down and without killing them he just moved forward.

An hour passed without any fruitful result, he was getting tired and his hope had begun to linger; even though the others hadn’t confirmed any sighting of Anamist but he still was a bit worried. If they did run into him, the fight wouldn’t be like last time, this time none of them had a limiter; so Anamist would have a run for his money and if he ended up ganged on by only two of them it would most likely be the end for him. Regardless Epizon just pushed forward and then finally he felt it, that feeling from before; the reiatsu that emanated hunger, gluttony; that was it. ”There you are.. Anamist Souigetsu”, by then he had moved into the detectable range of Anamist but he didn’t care. Right now, even though those were his orders he had no intention of fighting Anamist.

Epizon closed in on the distance and appeared in front of Anamist, his face was half bandaged and even underneath his body too but he was still wearing his uniform and his face was hidden. He lowered the hood of his shihakusho to reveal his face, ”We meet again, Anamist Souigetsu” said Epizon.

Location;; White Sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 646
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:33 am

Anamist had stood in the sand for two days, still as a statue and feeling everything around him. As a timeless being, mere days were no inconvenience to him; he had spend hundreds of years trapped inside a shell during his arranification process.. what was just a couple days? Finally, there was a disturbance in the very world of Hueco Mundo itself as the search party invaded the hostile land in search for their prey. Undoubtedly, Anamist knew he would be facing at least one of the two shinigami from before- it was important for a search party to have prior experience with the combatant to ensure their assault was successful.

Anamist gritted his teeth in anticipation, excitement and dread. Frustration was a predominant feeling in him right now... had this been the old days when he was Primera of ages past, no shinigami would dare step foot in his world, let alone escape with their lives if they were foolish enough.

His kingdom had perished though, his insatiable hunger had dulled to a constant ache and he lost all interest in appetite and power; he had disappeared and his kingdom disappeared within only a couple centuries. Very few loyal servants remained, if any... and none that he knew of or had seen in such a long time. No longer was the butler a king, nor a ruler or tyrant... just a simple polite and proper gentleman.

His desire to protect and respect humans was uncommon and to his knowledge, unprecedented. Throughout the long years of tormented hunger, only one person shared his pain- shared his pain in such a way that only they could fully understand his pain, feelings and desires. That was not his little daughter Rui, but she was dear to his heart nevertheless. And now he was being hunted, persecuted even because of the stereotypes his own kind had put upon themselves by giving in to their savage desires.

Looks like they are finally here... It was not hard to pinpoint the group, at least four members with considerable power. They boasted their spiritual energy proudly and even in a haughty and taunting way; Anamist knew one of those shinigami. A broad grin appeared on his face slowly as he began to move. White sand began to fall off his shoulders as the layers of sand that had collected on him over the last two days fell away as he began to stir. He had been still for so long that a considerable layer of sand had formed, he stepped out of the pile of sand and began to dust himself off as Epizon appeared not too far away. If you are here to slay me, then splitting up was not the best course of action. You are still terribly wounded and I am not the kind of gentleman to cut down an injured foe.

#5Guest 

on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:21 am

No hostilities?

Finally Epizon had managed to find Anamist, the person who had put him in a situation where he fought death for hours; hours that seemed like centuries. It was a painful endeavor but Anamist had won the fight fair and square, Epizon had given it his all and yet he hadn’t been able to fight back; well soul society had a part to play in that but that was a different matter. While he was in bed he was constantly thinking about what happened during their battle, how he first thought that the girl was a hostage but after his defeat that little girl saved him; Anamist listened to her and apologized to her as well in a manner that best suited a parent.

Standing in front of his former foe, despite the fact that he had been given instructions to find and eliminate him; Epizon had no hostile intentions towards him. He was not concerned with trivial details as revenge, he never was so petty. What he really wanted to know was the story of Anamist and the little girl, and despite the fact that he could’ve killed Epizon with just one strike; why had he decided to spare his life? Had it only been because of that little girl? ”Finally I’ve found you.. now I hope you will answer all my questions since I feel that I am nothing more than a tool to soul society; I can’t expect them to care or answer any of my questions. Look at me, I’m injured even my former foe can see this and yet here I am under instructions to kill him”.

Epizon stood there for a few moments silently staring at Anamist while he thought; then he nodded as Anamist pointed out the obvious, ”That is what I was expecting from you, know that I have come with no hostile intentions; even though I am under orders to find and kill you”. Epizon didn’t make any sudden movements, his hands were stationary and covered by his shihakusho like they normally were; his demeanor was of someone who only wishes to speak. In other words, he was counting on the honorable nature of his foe; that’s why he didn’t think twice before getting close to him and now stood in front of him. Even though there was no limiter on Epizon, if Anamist wanted things would have gotten much worst for Epizon in an instant.

”I only wish to talk and inquire a few things, if you don’t mind me asking”. Why were these things so important to Epizon? It’s not like they affected him in any way, sure that was a mystery of sorts but he wasn’t the curious type and he wasn’t interested in it because of his curiosity. His mind hadn’t been at ease, his feelings, ideals and loyalty for soul society was fleeting; he was beginning to realize that soul society was only an illusion of a system that maintained balance. In truth, all of it was just an elaborate set up; made to satisfy the urges of those who were given strength. Those who had less strength were meant to be pawns and were just sacrificial pieces, easily disposed off and replaced.

”That little girl from before.. what is she to you? Why.. did you leave me alive when you could’ve killed me right then and there? And … “ the last question seemed a bit harsh to himself but that too was a concern of his; he wanted to know the truth behind it and if it offended Anamist then he would take the consequences but he wanted to know; his intentions were pure. ”why an arrancar such as you.. would resist the urge to eat a human’s soul? Then refrain from killing a shinigami that was incapable of defending himself?”

Arrancars, hollows both creatures are portrayed as evil beings with hostile intentions towards both humans and shinigami; Anamist wasn’t like that. Not only had he spared the life of Epizon, he had some sort of relationship with a human; despite the fact that his reiatsu emanated his insatiable hunger. An arrancar whose apathy was hunger and gluttony refrained from eating souls that were easy pickings for him; that needed conviction, reason and strength of one’s mind that was beyond Epizon’s understanding. That’s why he wanted to know and in knowing these answers he wanted to find his own path.

Location;; White sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 736
Tags;; Epizon Psychi,
OOC;; I believe this post lacks a bit, for that I apologize; I'll make it up in the next post.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:39 am

Anamist had no intentions of cutting Epizon down, he had promised Rui that he would not kill this shinigami... and the butler never broke a promise. Aside from that, he really didn't want to kill this Epizon... he was a curious fellow and Anamist could sense a small amount of comradre from the shinigami- his demeanor showed enough to Anamist about his inner struggle that Anamist figured the shinigami was in great personal distress. I didn't think the Soul Society would send an injured soldier on such a dangerous mission. I expected they would send that other shinigami with the weird shikai...

Epizon remained quiet for a considerable time, his eyes studying Anamist for some unknown reason; his posture was innocent enough, he had no interest in fighting. So you figured I wouldn't attack you, isn't that kind of brash considering I am a monster? What kind of questions could you have for me that is worth risking your life over?

Anamist was truly intrigued now, this shinigami had purposefully withheld Anamist's position in Hueco Mundo from the Search Party so that he could risk a meeting with the butler and ask some questions that he felt important. Anamist stood there casually, hiding most of his spiritual power and monitoring the area to be safe: Epizon was likely in just as much as danger as he if the search party found them conversing.

The butler studied the shinigami; what was it that Epizon was looking for? Normally, I would have just killed you for knowing so much about the little girl... but she has forbid me from killing you. Her name is Rui and she is my daughter... now, she is not my real daughter, but I had taken her as my own. She is a human girl with hollow powers.

He had answered two of three of Epizon's questions, Rui was his daughter and she had forbid Anamist from killing Epizon. Your last question is very valid, there's no reason for me to get upset... because that would just be denying the nature of my kind. He paused for a moment, he snapped his fingers and his reiatsu appeared and formed two comfortable chairs in the sand. A small table appeared between the seats and sported two glasses and a bottle of wine. Anamist pointed to the seats and began to pour some wine into the glasses. It's not easy to answer your question... in the past millennia, I was the worst of monsters. I once ruled this savage world and even the hollows were afraid of my appetite. That was when Shinigami were too fearful to even step foot in Hueco Mundo and were content to just flex their muscles in the Human World. I have told you roughly how long I have lived... and after living for so long, it all just becomes... different. I have evolved from the necessity of consuming souls, even if I struggle daily to abstain from souls. I no longer need to consume to survive, its just in the nature of us monsters to consume after doing it for hundreds of years.

#7Guest 

on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:32 pm

The destiny of two races

”I didn’t expect that either” said Epizon; his broken ribs were still wounded and he was having a bit of trouble breathing, because of that he was breathing heavily and his breathing was audible. ”Weird shikai? He’s referring to Luke, well soul society is a bit smart on that one; he’s reckless and would’ve caused himself harm instead of proving useful”. ”I think it was best that he wasn’t sent on this search party.. with him, things would have gotten a bit.. complicated”. It appeared that Epizon was right in his assumption; Anamist didn’t have any hostile intent towards him.

”Monster? An arrancar that doesn’t harm a human and leaves a shinigami alive.. that’s not what you call a monster..”. Epizon wasn’t one to fall under illusions if he had any doubt that Anamist would try to fight him he wouldn’t have taken the risk; the fact that he was here was because he knew that Anamist was not like the others. That’s what made him so curious; that was what he couldn’t fathom, a being of evil not actually evil? So that meant that what they were told in soul society wasn’t exactly accurate; it was only the convenient truth. True there were hollows and arrancars that wanted nothing more than just destruction and they did everything to achieve it; but that wasn’t how all of them were, Anamist was a testament to this fact.

While he stared this well mannered former foe, all of the information that pre existed in his mind about arrancars was in chaos. It was like gigantic explosions were happening in his head; that had been the case ever since the two had fought. Now he wanted to find an answer to all those queries that had bothered him until now. ”Rui.. a human with hollow powers? That is.. a full bringer? So that’s why there were so many hollows last time. That’s still acceptable but.. an arrancar taking in a little human? Why? “. ”Why did you take her in as your daughter? It’s quite clear from your words and what you did last time that you truly felt like a parent, so I have no doubt in mind you speak the truth; what I can’t understand is the reason?”

Epizon pulled the chair that had now appeared in front of him, even though he had been resting for quite a bit of time and being a shinigami his body was meant to be rigid and all; he felt tired. He nodded and thanked Anamist before sitting down on the chair and picking up his glass of wine. ”So you aren’t oblivious to the very nature of your kind. I expected as much”. After Anamist’s explanation he sipped the wine and sat there looking down on the table for some time; Epizon was lost in thought. He remembered Anamist telling him that he had lived for over 4000 years; even then he found it hard to believe but it didn’t feel like a lie. Now, further truth was being revealed; all of this had happened before Epizon became a shinigami. ”So.. not so long ago.. you were one of those arrancars, the one’s they tell us about but now, you are an anomaly. A being that doesn’t satisfy the definitions that are told to us.. You are not.. evil”.

Epizon raised his head and looked at Anamist, ”So, our last battle was only because of a misunderstanding. If it was only you and me, we wouldn’t really have fought. After understanding that you had no hostile intentions for a human, despite being a shinigami I had no reason to fight you”. Epizon paused a bit he was still unsure, what about the balance? Wasn’t it meant to be this way? Shinigami vs Arrancars/hollows, that was how the system was designed. That is how the great balance was maintained, arrancars and hollows were meant to be purified so that those souls could return to the balance. This didn’t make much sense, why fight someone who didn’t mean any harm? And despite the fact that they didn’t mean any harm, their existence was harmful to the balance.

Everything was getting so much mixed up in his head: ”Ironic isn’t it Anamist…” once again he paused and stared at the table in front of him, then he continued, ”..in the name of balance two races are destined to fight another for who knows how long. “

Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 741
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:44 am

Anamist sat elegantly in his chair as he listened to Epizon, he held up his glass of wine and swished it as he imagined all of the inner turmoil the shinigami must be going through. He was a man of conviction, rather than justified truths and convenient outcomes. Anamist was truly happy that he hadn't slain this shinigami... such an honest and pure-hearted warrior who understood respect and honor. He seemed like an interesting fellow, an odd-ball, much like yourself in the Soul Society's system.

He felt flattered that the shinigami was defending his character, the supposed mortal enemy willing to verbally admit that he was not a monster. It was nice, but Anamist had to deny it, even if it did make him feel good. He stared down at the glass of wine for a hard moment and then tilted it back and drank the whole glass in one gulp. He licked his lips hungrily and his eyes seemed a bit brighter before; they burned with hunger. Despite what you may think of me, the simple truth is... that I am indeed a monster. I struggle every second of these thousands of years to not give in to my inherent urges. You are still wounded and would be easy prey by yourself: even though I feel comradre with you, in the back of my mind, the voice is telling me to eat you.

He knew that Epizon was no fool, but he didn't want to gild the shinigami's eyes to the hard truth. Hollows and Arrancars were indeed monsters, and very few of them were respectable enough to socialize somewhat politely... and even less willing to abstain from consuming human souls. Aside from myself, I know of only one other Arrancar who does not partake of humanity... and she is older than I. Much older. Make no mistake, the Soul Society serves a just cause, albeit their intentions are blinded by personal vengeance and hatred.

Anamist felt that this shinigami was tormented and at a huge loss; what was he thinking? Did he feel betrayed by the Soul Society or something? He leaned forward in his seat and rested his chin in his up-turned hand as he looked into Epizon's eyes, his own crimson eyes boring into Epizon's soul for hungry bits of truth. I'll tell you about Rui if you tell me why you are so curious about me...

Anamist leaned back in his seat again and stopped for a moment to sense the search party- they were a good distance off and slaying minor hollows brash enough to attack them. Anamist and Epizon sat comfortably in chairs in the sand, in such a surreal surrounding that seemed so unreal. Rui as I told you, is a human girl with hollow powers. A Fulbring, or Fulbringer if you will... Soul Society does not tolerate such "abominations"... He paused and gritted his teeth, his eyes blazing with rage for a moment as he thought about the Soul Society labeling his innocent little daughter as an "abomination" Naturally, I felt the urge to protect and lure you shinigami away from her before you realized the truth of her spiritual powers. I first met Rui as nothing more than a toddler who could barely speak... she was lost in a forest near Naruki city after her parents had been slain by a hollow. I knew she was spiritually aware because she could see me; out of curiosity, I took her in and tracked down the hollow who had killed her parents. After that, I intended to leave her in the city with the government, but she would not let me go. I grew attached to the girl and stuck around the city, hoping a human couple would take the girl in... but several hollows attacked the government child facility where she was staying. This happened several times and I realized that the little girl's spiritual power was irresistible to us "monsters" I could not leave her alone or else she and others would die. Since then, she had travelled the world with me and grown a lot, both physically and spiritually.

#9Guest 

on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:24 am

True Justice

The shinigami with the strange shikai, the two were talking about Luke; Epizon couldn’t help but agree with Anamist. Much like himself, Luke wasn’t someone who really fit in the system; however despite the fact that he felt strongly for Luke as a friend he was never able to share with Luke his true feelings. ”Yeah, he and I have fought alongside one another quite a few times; your perception of him is spot on”.

Epizon had only voiced his opinion of Anamist, he really didn’t mean to flatter him or praise him; he was only stating the truth. Anamist’s reply signified that he was well aware of that but he didn’t see eye to eye with Epizon’s thinking; Epizon didn’t want to admit it but it was the truth. When it came down to it, arrancars and hollows were evil; Anamist was an arrancar now which meant that he was a formidable hollow that had consumed so many souls that now he had evolved into an arrancar. Even if he was now not striving to eat souls or causing any more havoc or damage; this was his true nature, he was most certainly a monster; nothing could change that. ”Another one? More older than he is?” that was again a bit overwhelming; not many things shocked Epizon but this was one of those few things that did. Anamist was an arrancar that had lived for 4000 years and he knew yet another who was like him and that arrancar was even more older than he was, Epizon couldn’t help but think of the strength of that arrancar. If soul society got hold of this information, things would get ugly; he already began to imagine it, teams being dispatched; captains being assigned with the task of finding the arrancars and eliminating them. ”A hollow that devours souls because of instinct and a system that eliminates beings in the name of balance; if you really come down to it, there’s not much difference.. is there?”

Once again he was lost in thought and didn’t notice that Anamist’s crimson eyes were staring into his; it was like this arrancar could see right through his soul. Epizon smirked a little when he found himself trapped in Anamist’s offer, he had no choice in the matter. Of course he wanted to know about Anamist and Rui but he would have to give into Anamist’s deal if he wanted it; Epizon nodded after which he carefully listened to the tale of the young girl. That answered all of his questions about Anamist and Rui, that also explained why Anamist had to resort to what he did when the two met last time. So his actions were justified and now the little fragments of revenge and vengeance that still existed in the darker side of Epizon’s heart were now gone.

After Anamist’s explanation now it was his turn, as he had agreed to it he didn’t plan on bluffing his way through it or dodging the situation by any other means. Even though he had never spoken of these thoughts of his to anyone besides his own zanpakuto spirit, it was a bit awkward that the person he was going to talk to about it was his former foe. ”As you must’ve guessed with what I said a moment ago, I’m no longer eluded by the definitions that we’re told in soul society. I am aware of the instincts of arrancars and hollows, they kill and consume souls; that is indeed horrifying but then again, soul society indiscriminately kills hollows and arrancars; don’t they? So how can they classify themselves as the balancers and the upholders of justice; that’s what brings me to you. You have a past that may deserve punishment but.. your present is different. So if we’re told to eliminate you just because of your past and ignore the present, how is that fair? How is that.. justice? I can’t accept this.. I refuse to accept it”.

Epizon paused as he realized that he gave voice to his true feelings; which wasn’t like him, he never spoke of those to anyone else but his friends; that meant that despite their races, he had begun to think of Anamist as a friend. ”When I came to in Rukongai, I had asked a shinigami to promise me that he’ll teach me how to become a shinigami. As promised he found me and helped me train; he always said that I gave my life just to protect someone, such people will always stand true when it comes to protecting those who deserved to be protected. Now, I am ashamed when I think about it; I no longer believe that this.. is true justice anymore”. While he spoke his head was down and he kept staring at the ground so Anamist might have not been able to see it but after finishing he raised his head and looked Anamist in the eyes, the right eye of Epizon that wasn’t bandaged and thus visible was now filled with tears. These were Epizon’s true feelings; he felt helpless.

Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 849
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:36 am

Epizon and Luke had seemed to know each other quite well, Anamist had gotten that impression last time he had encountered them. Now Epizon's words confirmed the impression that Anamist had gotten; he nodded silently and continued to listen as Epizon replied, fully understanding the difference between himself and the other Arrancar and hollows. Justice is a very fine line, my new friend. It is never fair and it always discriminates. Justice comes from ones own convictions, and of course, everyone's convictions are different... so Justice is flawed on a base level.

Anamist thought for a moment, he wasn't too sure how to word it without making it sound exactly like how the Soul Society dealt "justice" You should be wary the company you keep, Epizon. If you believe so different about "justice" than the Soul Society, I recommend you finding new friends and allies who are like-minded with your own ideals. Sooner or later, the Soul Society will find you as an extremist or traitor.

It was an interesting thought, to think of a shinigami not like the rest. A shinigami who thought for himself and followed his own ideals instead of the mass-believed and easily-accepted ideals of the Soul Society. Whether balance must be maintained or not, there is no one right way to maintain it. The Soul Society purges the impure souls, the Quincy obliterates the impure souls, and the Hollow consume the impure souls. Out of those three, the Qunicy are the most harmful; Hollows being the second. The shinigami have the right idea, but their personal justifications take the hunt too far.

Anamist could see that Epizon had spoken from his heart, not something he was used to doing often: it touched Anamist and made him feel the need to "protect" this new friend of his. He hadn't felt companionship such as his in over a thousand years, closer to two thousand actually... it was such a strange feeling that it was very strong in him. Whether a Arrancar could cry or not, his eyes told Epizon that he admired the shinigami. What will you do? Now that your convictions have been shown different from the Soul Society?

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum