Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new enemy appears

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    
An invite to the Vice captain’s meeting

”Epizon-sama, what are we supposed to do today?” another unseated shinigami walked from behind and questioned Epizon. The captain was missing today and he had given Epizon the task of telling everyone what they were going to do. It was most likely that the captain was off on some official business otherwise he wasn’t one to good off, that was what Epizon did; not the captain. Despite his laziness, he was still reliable and looked at by the unseated and the seated members of squad 6, they respected him and relied on him to give them orders and see to their duties when the captain wasn’t there. Even though he wasn’t even a 3rd seat, but because of the absence of both a vice captain and a third seat he had to handle all the responsibilities of the vice captain. It had been quite a while since squad 6 had a vice captain or a third seat but it still functioned like all the other squads because of Epizon’s efforts. He was a lazy ass shinigami but he was one to fulfill his duties to perfection if the need be.

”You.. hmm, you’re supposed to team up with three others and head to the senkaimon, there should be a team of shinigami waiting for you three. You will be dispatched along with them” he replied after looking onto a few pieces of paper that were present in front of him. Having no ‘officially’ separate room or office like the captain, he was seated in the captain’s office at a separate table; the captain’s seat and table was empty. All of the paper work was lying in front of him and the shinigami of his squad were circled around him. Epizon relayed the captain’s orders to all of them one by one, explaining each instruction to the dot. Finally when he was done, it was the afternoon; he had been working all morning.

He got up and stretched his arms then he walked outside the office, his duties for the day were over; unless someone wanted to interrupt him or something. Now that he had nothing to do, considering his list of priorities he had only two things that he wanted to do: Train or sleep. As he had been working all day and it was a touch mental exercise he chose the latter. Climbing up to his favorite tree right next to the barracks, he closed his eyes and fell into deep slumber.

In the evening a little hell butterfly came to visit the sleeping 4th seat and sat on his nose, awakening him from his beloved sleep. The telepathic message was then relayed: ”You’ve been invited at the Vice captain’s meeting”. He sat up as the hell butterfly left, ”The vice captains? What do they want from me?” he thought for a moment, realizing that the reason was a bit obvious. He never aimed to be a vice captain, that was also one of the reasons why he had hidden the fact that he was able to use bankai. Maybe there was some other reason for it but what if not this? Well whatever was the case, he had to get there anyways so why waste efforts on thinking and figuring it out when he’ll know soon enough. He got off the branch, tidied up his uniform attire and began to make way to the location where he was supposed to meet the vice captains.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; /10
Word Count;; 576
Tags;; Epizon, Yuki, Tier training
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:42 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Raitosutomu "Ryusuke" ;; 3-1 ;; Zanpakutou ;; Male    

Gosh! Those meetings were so boring. How did Yuki sit through them without so much as even getting fidgety? One was about to be put in progress, and he was required to be there as a part of the Third Division's Vice Captain. Of course it made no sense. Really, it was all just formalities for him and Keiji to tolerate sitting still for little to no reason.

What was it about this time? Ryusuke, a half of Raitosutomu, did not remember nor care. By the time he walked through the door and turned into a blade he would remember. And where was Keiji now? The younger-looking spirit seemed to be much more in the know than he. It was unfortunate, and the black-haired and jersey-wearing spirit gave an audible sigh. "Let's get another boring evening over with. God, what a waste of time," he thought with some slight irritation and annoyance.

As he was walking along past the Squad Six barracks and offices, the zanpakutou could only help but notice a few unseated Shinigami cast uneasy glances at him. It was definitely a rare sight, especially with his clothing, to see someone such as him pass by one's quarters. But the fact was, he was not a Death God but simply the weapon of one, or partner. At least in Squad Three, everyone had become accustomed and used to the two strange souls' presences. But that was not always so for others in Seireitei, and he had even been stopped once or twice by police-acting officials concerning who he was and what he was doing. That was another annoyance in this place. No wonder he gave the World of the Living so much preference. At least he was no a strange sight even to those spiritually-aware.

Raitosutomu and Akies' relationship was a strange one. There were times when the three acted almost as siblings with Ryu the older, Keiji the younger, and Yuki the middle sister. They got off on disagreements and loved each other all the same. Definitely one interesting love/hate relationship. But at other times, they were like teachers with either Raitosutomu being the sensei and the Shinigami the student or vice versa. Sometimes, the three were complete strangers while at other times they were companions and partners for life. It all varied greatly and there was no telling how the trio would behave each day. The overall relationship was confusing, and it would do a lot of good to get it all sorted out. But frankly, the zanpakutou was fine with how it was.

Giving another sigh and putting a stop to his fathoming because thinking tended to give him headaches when overdone, Ryusuke watched a Shinigami leaping out of a tree next to the Sixth Division's barracks. He seemed to be getting ready to head somewhere, but not back where he belonged inside the quarters. Noting that the young man was on the course to where he was heading anyway, Ryu simply played the stalker and followed behind. But soon enough it was evident that both souls were heading to the same place. Not only that, but recognition and the spark of remembering flashed at him. This was Epizon Psychi, the Shinigami who the Vice Captains had been considering to make a Lieutenant of his squad. How could he have forgotten?

Well he decided not to go there but instead have a bit of fun as he quickened his pace to catch up with the death god. "Epizon-kun, right?" Ryusuke said with a grin, ready to work his sarcasm and subtle cruelty. Was this guy really supposed to have the same ranking as his master, partner, Shinigami, or whatever you wanted to call it? Get real.

Location;;
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 626
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Raitosutomu, Epizon Psychi, Ryusuke, Keiji, Tier Training
OOC;;
Sorry for the crappy post. xD It kinda lacks in quality. I need to get back in the groove of roleplaying.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#3Guest 

on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Encounter with a zanpakuto spirit

He had heard that such meetings were held among vice captains; there were thirteen squads and so supposedly there were meant to be thirteen vice captains; besides the captains these would be the strongest individuals in all of soul society, in terms of rank. Only rumors had gotten into his ears since not once had he been part of these meetings; sometimes it was like a party, sometimes only a gathering but sometimes they did discuss serious and crucial matters. It was like a society among vice captains, the rank of vice captain is equivalent to a mediator; the relation that a captain has with his squad or vice versa is because of the person in this position. It was a rank that bore great responsibility; not many were considered eligible for it. To gain the rank, just strength was considered the only characteristic needed; there were plenty others but make no mistake, strength wasn’t ignored either.

Epizon strolled out of the squad’s barracks, the members of his squad that he had dispatched early in the morning had now begun to return. He was greeted formally by quite a few shinigami as he walked out; by now he wasn’t just respected in his squad. Whenever the squad members met one another they boasted about their captain or vice captain, in case of squad 6 it was either the captain or the 4th seat they bragged about. So plenty of shinigami from outside the squad knew him and respected him for his efforts; despite his rank. ”We’re back Epizon-sama” said one unseated member as he crossed path with Epizon; ”Welcome back.. remember to file your reports. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a few matters to attend to”. With a smile on his face Epizon continued walking as the shinigami walked in the opposite direction.

By that time, little did Epizon know he was followed. Naïve to this fact he continued casually strolling down the streets that led to his destination, however after sometime the warrior’s intuition kicked in. He had been in quite a few battles; so the sixth sense of a warrior was now slowly growing. He kept getting this feeling that he was being watched and followed but he didn’t pay attention because he was in seiretei; it was hardly likely that some enemy would be doing that. Most likely it was some shinigami who had something to say to him alone or something of the sort.

Finally the follower decided to reveal himself and appeared in front of him. His sudden appearance didn’t startle Epizon, he only stopped and looked at his face. It was a bit unsettling, that grin on his face what was this guy thinking? Another thing was that Epizon didn’t feel the reiatsu of a shinigami, so who exactly was this person? If there were humans in seireitei he would’ve known, most likely since the operations in the human world were mostly handled by his squad. An arrancar wouldn’t be able to move this far into the seireitei without getting noticed unless it had some really freakish ability, but this person didn’t have the reiatsu of an arrancar. ”Zanpakuto spirit”, a voice echoed in his mind. That was the voice of “Daimanos Rigas” his zanpakuto spirit, so that was it; that’s why his reiatsu felt a bit off. ”Who’s zanpakuto spirit is this?”, Epizon questioned Daimanos while he maintained his casual and straight demeanor; of course the conversation was happening all telepathically. ”That I don’t know”, so this was most likely the zanpakuto spirit of someone who Epizon hadn’t met.

”A materialized zanpakuto spirit.. that’s a first”, Epizon nodded and looked at the grinning individual: ”Yes, Epizon Psychi; 4th seat of squad 6. It is quite unusual to see a zanpakuto spirit materialized, who are you? and whose zanpakuto do you belong to?”

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 641
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Yuki Akies, Tier training
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Of course, Ryusuke tried to seem naturally creepy to some. But it was always obvious at some point how light-hearted he could seem on the outside... in some cruel way. Then again, his personality was always shifting at times between fun-loving prankster who took nothing seriously to a slightly intimidating and solemn individual. However, Epizon was about to see the childishly cruel side of him.

Sheesh, formalities. It seemed that this place was full of them. But the zanpakutou spirit subtly raised an eyebrow as the shinigami identified what he was. It could have been guesswork, seeing as he was completely out of place here. But then again, he might have been in-tune enough with his own weapon as to have the inner spirit identify Ryusuke. It was too bad, as that was a part of the fun. But he could bounce off of this.

He was cutting to the chase fairly quickly. Thankfully the jersey-wearing spirit knew how to skirt questions and did just that. "Eh, just call me Ryusuke, or Ryu if you prefer," he replied, knowing that it would force the other party into some formality. That, and it would also ensure he wasn't caught. Yuki would have a fit if she knew what he was doing. It had happened before and he had been told off by both Keiji and his master.

"Say, you're heading for the Vice Captain's meeting, aren't you? And I'm sure I know why after seeing you with your squad a few minutes ago. But what makes you think you're good enough to join their ranks, hm?" Raitosutomu said, now walking alongside the shinigami. It was a bit of a spoiler if Psychi did not know what the meeting was about, but it had already been fairly obvious. It would also hint that Ryusuke did indeed belong to a Vice Captain, or at least knew of the meeting somehow. Then again, all Epizon could guess was he had a power of mind-reading or he could put the pieces together and know he belonged to a Lieutenant. But there was no way the spirit was going to give away answers freely.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 349. o.o Exactly. Imma add an extra word and make it 350.
Tags;; Ryusuke, Yuki Akies, Epizon Psychi, Keiji, Raitosutomu
OOC;;

#5Guest 

on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Doubt

”Ryusuke.. “ as per his request, the zanpakuto did answer one of his question but the other question wasn’t answered. The name was well not exactly necessary what Epizon really wanted to know was who did that zanpakuto spirit belong to? Either this spirit had a short attention span or he didn’t want to tell Epizon that. If that was the case then dealing with him would be a troublesome thing to do. His mind began to linger and he started considering the possibilities; so far he hadn’t seen anyone else’s zanpakuto spirit. So this spirit could belong to any one of the captains or may be it could belong to a vice captain; unless Ryu decided to tell him that there was no way for him to confirm it. If this spirit belonged to a captain than could it be that the captain of squad 6; Juni’chi Nakamura had sent this guy to keep an eye on Epizon? That was also a possibility, and a scary one at that.

Epizon didn’t like repeating himself so despite the fact that he noticed one of his questions wasn’t answered; he decided to go with the flow. Not that he had to stay and converse with this guy if he wanted to; he could just simply walk away. May be that was the best course of action; when he finally decided to do just that, the next words of Ryu stopped him in his tracks.

”So this means that this person really does belong to a vice captain; the captains aren’t supposed to know what’s being discussed in the vice captains meeting so this confirms it. The fact that he knows I’m being considered to join the ranks of vice captains, he does belong to one of them”. Even though he had deducted this; he hadn’t met many vice captains in his time as a fourth seat. Until now, he hadn’t met any vice captains so even though he had a clue it wasn’t really useful.

”You’re asking the right question but from the wrong shinigami; I never applied for it, neither did I ever desire it. Truth be told, I have my doubts. I’m just going because I’ve been asked to come; not answering a formal invitation is disrespectful, something that I am not in favor of”. Epizon was always one to respect the hierarchy of soul society and the vice captains were second only to the captains themselves; there ranks demanded recognition and respect. That was one thing but this spirit; wasn’t he pushing it a bit? ”by the way.. aren’t you a bit, too concerned?” he said with a touch of curiosity in his voice.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 446
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Yuki Akies
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:28 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Yuki Akies ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Ryusuke listened eagerly as Epizon answered his question. It was too bad- this guy seemed humble and not like much fun. By the time the Shinigami had finished his statement, the Zanpakutou Spirit had instantly grown bored. No bragging about how powerful or what a good leader he would make? It was just... politeness and formalities. Ugh. At least for him, Ryu was a bit of an impolite individual so to say, and he raised an eyebrow in amusement at the other man's next question.

"Ah gomen, gomen. I suppose I pry a bit too much. But I must say- while that's all good, I don't see how that will sell you on the position. If you ask me, it takes more. In fact, I know it takes more, seeing as I work with one," Raitosutomu said, deciding to tease and give a bit more information about himself. He didn't care if he was poking and involving himself a bit too much. Ryu was a nosy individual overall, and wasn't about to hold back. Unfortunately, this guy was one of those people who seemed a bit difficult to annoy. That was no fun.

Just as the jersey-wearing spirit was about to open his mouth again to hopefully provoke Epizon a bit more, he suddenly felt a chilling reiatsu from behind him. Powerful, yes, but very similar to his own. Too similar. Turning his head to see the expected form, ice-blue eyes shifted from the male Shinigami to the long-haired and violet-eyed woman coming towards them. As soon as he met her eyes, his gaze lowered to the ground as he took a step back, crossing his arms loosely. There was nothing to be said. He had been caught and now he was certain he would get an earful later on. His attention was now completely on anything and anyone but Epizon.

"Was my zanpakutou spirit giving you a hard time? I apologize for the trouble," the woman said with a small bow in the man's direction. She knew she was the one responsible, even if Ryusuke acted independently. "My name is Yuki Akies, Vice Captain of the Third Division. This is half of my zanpakutou in materialized form, Raitosutomu. I assume we are heading for the same place?"

The Shinigami's expression remained seemingly emotionless and her voice light and delicate, but with seriousness and severity. She was tired of Ryu causing trouble for her and after introducing herself to the sixth division member, put the spirit in her special 'death gaze'. She could deal with him later. With that glare was his cue to turn back into a blade and appear in her hand as what appeared to be half a katana with a white ribbon covering the hilt. Instantly, Yuki returned the zanpakutou to a sheathe without so much as a second thought. Giving one last glance at Epizon, the Vice Captain gracefully turned around and started walking towards the place where all those of her rank and Epizon would be meeting. She assumed he was following.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 516 how?
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Ryusuke, Raitosutomu
OOC;;
Feel free to have them move on to the actual meeting.

#7Guest 

on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:21 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male
First Impressions

This zanpakuto was unnerving to say the least, Epizon always had a short temper but he tried his best to keep a lid on it. He had to admit that this individual really knew which buttons to press in order to aggravate the other. Still cautious about his surroundings he desperately tried to maintain his posture, ”I beg your pardon, sell on the position? I have no such intention of the sort. I..”. His sentence came to an abrupt ending as he sensed the presence of someone approaching them, someone equivalent to a vice captain’s rank. ”Ah, so the owner of this zanpakuto finally reveals himself”, obviously he had thought the person to be male; quite the wrong assessment on his part.

Contrary to his assumption as he heard the voice of the approaching female, he straightened his demeanor and greeted her in a formal manner. ”Oh no Vice captain, we were merely passing the time” replied Epizon as he raised his head returning to a straight posture from the formal bow. ”Pleased to meet you Yuki akies-sama, I am Epizon Psychi fourth seat of squad six. I believe we are Vice captain, after you” he said stepping aside and casting a gently sarcastic smile at Raitosutomu.

The vice captain emitted an aura of authority and coldness, there was something generally freeing about her. Was it the nature of her reiatsu? May be, it could be a personality trait too. With her appearance without a second word her zanpakuto spirit returned to her owner.

After she lead the way Epizon followed her keeping a close distance as expected from an under rank when around a superior. ”A zanpakuto spirit is the result of one’s soul, that zanpakuto spirit, what does that say about her personality then? However, if I keep that in mind, looking at you, what does that say about me?” his thoughts diverted from Yuki to his zanpakuto as he looked at the dark sheathed blade. ”Hmmm?” came a loud voice from his zanpakuto that would most likely be heard by other zanpakuto. Daimanos didn’t like Epizon’s analysis one bit but as usual, he wasn’t much of a talker so he didn’t complain.

It wouldn’t take the two much time to arrive at where the others had already gathered. They weren’t late actually everyone was on time, as was expected of the vice captains of Gotei 13. ”Now then, everyone is in attendance” Meiyo kasai, the vice captain of the first squad began to speak. A formal man with an intelligent demeanor that demanded respect, everyone turned their attention towards him including Epizon. ”Keepings things short and precise, we all are well aware that squad six has been functioning for quite a while without a third seat and a vice captain. Truly the captain is an honorable and experienced shinigami but due to his position, he couldn’t have done this without the help of Epizon his capable fourth seat. We have gathered here, as you all know, to test Epizon Psychi. It will be decided here and now, whether or not you are truly capable of being a vice captain, Epizon Psychi” he looked at Epizon with a gaze that could stare into the depths of one’s soul.

His gaze was indeed overwhelming for a moment Epizon was burdened by the way he was looked at. ”As fate would have it, I believe Epion and Vice captain Yuki Akies have already met before. Let’s see how capable you are in terms of battle Epizon. Miss Yuki would you mind indulging us? Keep it brief please, no release only zanjutsu”. The instructions were short but it was quite obvious what he meant by what he had said. Epizon wasn’t asked for his opinion, he was going to be tested because apparently it had already been decided. Being a shinigami who always respected hierarchy, he bowed and accepted the instructions from the vice captain of the first squad. ”It appears I don’t get to say anything at all”.

Location;; Seireitei, Vice captain’s meeting
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 668
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Yuki Akies,
OOC;; Thought I’d continue where I left off.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum