Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Butler Meets Entertainment PRIVATE

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Naruki City, a large city filled with countless people. Countless souls which were completely unaware of the spiritual warfare around them. Few humans were spiritually aware, so few in fact that it was amazing to ever meet a human who could see and interact with spiritual beings- of course, even fewer still which could stand up to these powerful spiritual beings. Still, the city was large and a magnet for hollows and shinigami alike; either protecting our devouring.

It was this town that Anamist was visiting, not as a spiritual being, not as a monster devouring, or as a protector. He was literally a visitor- someone interested in knowing more about the city and its inhabitants. His spiritual energy was repressed and he allowed himself to be seen by the spiritually unaware; Rui was away at the time and Anamist just wanted to pass the time and study these humans of this generation. He was an old arrancar, not just a couple hundred years old... but a little over 4,000 years to be specific.

The setting was a coffee shop, Anamist sat in a booth dressed in his butler attire and sipped from a hot coffee while wearing his silk white gloves. His red eyes reading a newspaper keenly, interested in the current events of the humans; a couple wanted criminals for murder, a house or two for sale... a couple lost animals. He pulled out a small notepad and pen and began to write a checklist- find & kill murderers, find and return lost animals... and well, he wasn't interested in real estate.

on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
[OOC: Still waiting for yar post brah. hurr]

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was drinking coffee from a coffee for the first time in a long time. He did not like coffee at all but rarely he would drink some to remember what it tasted like.

Dre drank coffee as he saw a tall and lean built individual enter the shop as he made some space where their was none as he started to consume coffee. This individual intrigued Dre alot. Because of his appearance. Dre knew that no human being would have red eyes unless for some-kind of disorder. He knew that he needed to communicate with this man, as he stood up and went near him.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#4Guest 

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:41 am

The butler had finished writing down the checklist from the newspaper and double-checked the date on the newspaper to ensure it was the most recent. He had made that mistake before, finding a newspaper from 10 years prior and looking like a fool for asking about specifics of it. As a timeless creature, Anamist often forgot the importance of dates and calendars.

His thoughts were interrupted by a human, a male who approached him. Anamist stowed his notepad back in his pocket and put his pen in his pocket. He sipped from his coffee and smiled innocently at the human. Good morning to you sir! Who do I have the pleasure speaking with?

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre did not respond as he smiply glared at the man next to him. The mans smile was not genuine and he knew it by instinct. He had met with countless of people who had put that kind of smile when meeting him during contracts. Dre knew for an exact that he was not dealing with a normal human being. Whoever he was the man looked strong.

Turning his heads towards the right, Dre said slowly, " Dre Cadis Jaegerjaquez. What about you?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#6Guest 

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:29 pm

The name is Anamist Souigetsu, I'm just a travelling butler. I suppose you know your way around this city? Maybe you could show me around? This was an interesting human, he obviously had an interest in the butler more than just humanly affairs- perhaps he was spiritually aware? If he was, he did a decent job of hiding his own spiritual power. If Dre knew of Naruki city, he could be useful to the butler in getting his small checklist accomplished and learn a thing or two about the city.

on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre arched his eyebrow lightly, as he nodded saying, "Yes, of course. I would love to guide you through this city. I believe you are new here?" as he slowly stood up and cleaned his full suit, which was a very essential thing. He did not want anything to make him look bad.

Looking back at the butler, he said pointing towards the door, "Shall we?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#8Guest 

on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:42 am

Anamist nodded, his red hair bobbing slightly with his movement, his red eyes never leaving Dre, Fantastic! Yes, I am quite new to this Naruki City, it's much bigger than I thought it would be. Now, let's be off. I'd like to see the park first. It was true enough, Anamist was "new" to this Naruki City. He had been here centuries before, but the city was not here, only a small civilization of indigenous people.

The butler stood up and finished his coffee in one gulp, he placed a large tab on the table for the waitress and left the building, following behind Dre and listening politely.

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum