Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Universal Understanding PRIVATE COMPLETE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#51Guest 

on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke gave a amused smile at her, although she appeared to be daydreaming before she shook awake at the sound of his voice and his cough before staring at the target, saying she was going to have to show him before closing her eyes, Luke cocked his head at this before he watched Mei pull her hand back before throwing it, hitting it dead center and sending the disgruntled squad nine member back into the cold water, he gave a moan of displeasure as he got up.

"God damn it, I only just got dry as well" he cried out before he started complaining to his fellow squad members but they only laughed at him, Luke smiled warmly at Mei as she turned around, holding the teddy bear close to her, it was a really adorable sight to behold.

He moved his hands to her sides where he would grab her by the waist gently and pick her up and lifting her up to hold her in his arms like a father would do with his daughter.

"Well done, my Ko-chan, now let's get going so we can leave the man in peace" Luke said warmly before lifting Mei onto his should so she would be sitting on his shoulder, the sounds of laughter and joy filled the area as the two left, heading back into the seireitei.

By the time they got back, it was getting late out and the moon was coming up to gaze upon the city of souls, Luke shifted his head towards Mei who was sitting on his shoulder.

"Ok, Mei-chan, it's about time for you to go back to the academy, your room is waiting for you there and don't worry, it wasn't your fault but their's, never try to burden someone else's shame when it was never your doing and remember one more thing..." Luke would say softly to her as he picked her up and placed her gently on the ground.

"...Don't stop smiling, it's a wonderful smile and something fitting of you, never lose that smile, even if you were to die in battle, never loose that smile, it's a rare gift these days and something that should be treasured always, especially in my squad, it's best to smile, trust me, it will do wonders to boost the morale of the squad members just to see your wonderful smile...now I must go and write up the report about that hollow that attacked us earlier but do you want to say anything before I go, My dear Mei-chan?" Luke said sincerly but happily, a gentle, loving smile on his face as he gently ran his fingers through her hair as he waited for a response while kneeling down in front of her so she didn't have to look up as much.

Location;; Park area, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 467
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; LukexMei, I ship them so hard X3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would blink as she was picked up with the teddy bear still being held close to her. She would smile as Luke gave her a "Well done." It had been a while since she heard someone give her a good comment on her work. It made her heart feel warm and it made her feel proud that she had a bit of skill even if it was just throwing things.

The girl would then be moved so she was sitting on Luke's shoulder. From his shoulder, she felt like some kind of royalty because she was being carried around. Mei would notice the two were heading back towards the seireitei, which meant their fun was most likely coming to an end. No matter, the girl would sit where she was with a smile as she held the bear close to her. Her feet would be swinging slightly. Left, Right, Left, Right was the pattern they swung. This would continue until Mei saw the moon peeking over the horizon at this point all her movements would cease as she stared straight at it.

Luke would begin to speak as he stopped. His words would begin to make her frown but as they continued her face would look neutral. The words gave her something to think about and she might have just done that if his words hadn't continued when he put her on the ground. His next set of words would make her blush slightly as well as bring that smile back to her face. When he asked if she would like to say anything, Mei would tear up hugging the bear closer. However, she hadn't lost her smile. "I just want to say... Thank You. It's been a while since I've had so much fun. I've been too busy caught up in doing my best and trying to succeed in everything. I haven't had time for friends, fun, or just doing what I want to do. I'm glad I got to meet you. I hope to see you around soon."

With these last words Mei would give Luke a hug if he allowed her to do so. Soon after she would depart towards the acadenmy turning back to give a smile if Luke were still standing in the same place.

(Alright. Here it is. The closing!)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum