Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Universal Understanding PRIVATE COMPLETE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41Guest 

on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke listened calmly to Mei, he was glad that she was handling it alright, she asked him how he was doing.

"Well, a bit shaken but otherwise I'm good, although I think we should leave the hall of mirrors and try that pop gun game stall" Luke said jokingly to try and lighten the mood, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand, he would hold Mei's hand more gently before leading her out the maze of twisting mirrors out to the park and the rest of the fair, he came over to the pop gun game stall, he paid for both of them to have a go, he took the toy gun, pressing the cork in the tube and pressing the tube back to create pressure before firing the cork at the target, getting a hit near the neck and one directly before that shot; strangely enough was the locations for the Saketsu and Hakusui soul sleep; the two key points of a person's spiritual powers and the target for senka, although the stall owner was unaware of this fact though, although if Mei was aware of the significance of where he fired the two corks, he looked to Mei as he offered the pop gun to her.

"Your turn, Mei-chan; just do what I did to load and fire it, if you do a good job, I'll get you some of that pink fluffy candy humans like to eat that's in that stall over there..." Luke told her gently, pointing to the stall near the pop gun stall that was making the pink fluffy candy that fitted around a stick, it was of course cotton candy but Luke wasn't sure of the name, he had only heard humans liked the candy, especially with the younger humans, he smiled at her before waiting for her response.

Location;; Fairground, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 307
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; lol XD #hashtagingeventhoyouhatehashtaggingjustbecauseyolo XD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei smiled after hearing Luke was ok then she laughed a bit, "Well, If you say so but don't laugh at me when I don't hit the target. I don't think I've ever shot one of those things." The only reason Mei had known what the game was because she had been watching others play it earlier. It was quite interesting to watch and she wondered how good she would be at it. Luke had started to lead her out of the maze, while holding her hand. Mei's face still changed to a that same pink color when he did but it was a bit lighter. Mei would take her right hand, which was holding her zanpakuto, and put it back where she had it before she took it out. They would eventually make it to the game with the toy guns. Mei watched as Luke shot the gun and hit two important spots for anyone with powers. Mei would smile to Luke as he handed her the toy gun, "You're really good but I can't promise the same." She would then pause for a second and giggle, "What if I don't do good? What do I get then?" Mei then turned to the game and loaded the small gun.

Mei shot the little cork once and didn't even hit near the target. However, with her next shot Mei hit the target right in the head. She then turned to Luke with a smile, "Maybe I'm not as bad as I thought but then again it coulda been luck."

(#Hopeit'sgood...#YEPYEPYOLOATW)

View user profile
#43Guest 

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:13 am

Luke smiled at the praise she gave him before she took the pop gun and tried it herself, her first cork missed the target but her next one hit the target straight in the head, Luke gave her a round of applause while the stall owner looked happy as he took a large, pink teddy bear and handed it to Mei.

"Well there, little lady, here's your prize" the stall owner told her cheerfully, Luke patted her on the head.

"she looks so cute, are you going to give her a name?" Luke said, smiling eagerly like a little girl, wondering out loud if she was going to give her new teddy bear a really cute name; he was clapping excitedly as he waited for her response, after he had heard her response, he would take her to the cotton candy stall and get her a large stick of the pink fluffy candy where he would offer the stick of the pink, fluffy candy to her before waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 169
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; It's fine, mei-chan, as always good #hellyeahyoloftw DAT ARSE

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:43 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei blinked at the pink bear she was handed. It was so adorable and it was her favorite color too! "Thank You, sir." She would respond. However, she turned away from the man running the game and frowned a bit. Mei then mumbled to herself, "Little Lady. Why do I have to be so small? I'm not that little. I mean I may not know how old I am exactly but still. I don't think I'm little." She then remembered that Luke was standing in front of her and her face turned a bit pink. She hoped that he didn't hear what she had said. Then, she went back to that same sweet smile as she thought of a name. It hadn't even phased her that he was acting differently than before and honestly it would probably take her a while.

Luke then took her over to the stand where the pink candy was. She was handed a stick with the pink stuff on it. Mei still couldn't decide on a name. She had two in mind but couldn't choose and she would most likely not be able too. Perhaps she could use both names. Mei's smile turned into a larger one with a bit of a glow, "I think I will name it... Asami Kyomi." It may sound weird to say but Mei loved those two names more than anything in the world. They may seem like random first and last names but they were much more to Mei. Now she would have to keep in mind to use boys names next time she named something. Mei then looked at the stick she was holding and took a small bit of the pink candy. It was very sticky and seemed to melt when her mouth touched it. The result was Mei trying to look cross eyed at her mouth, which had a small bit of the pink candy stuck to it.

(#Youknowit)

View user profile
#45Guest 

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Luke just about heard what she said but decided to pretend like he didn't hear her rant about being called little lady, in a way, it made her look even cuter when she looked annoyed, although her eyes lit up when she got the teddy bear, he handed her the cotton candy while she came up with the name "Asami Kyomi" for her teddy, Luke did a little skip, getting a similar pink blush to his cheeks that Mei had, acting more female as time passed.

"Awww that's such a cute name" Luke said, giggling like a schoolgirl and clapping excitedly, people nearby were looking at him with a large sweat drop on their foreheads, even the stall owner that had shown his knowledge of Luke's acts in district 66 was surprised at Luke's rather bizarre behavior as he acted more female then male, Luke wasn't really paying attention as he was watching Mei eat the cotton candy with a grin on his face, having that cute blush that Mei had, Luke had a look around at the other stalls before looking at Mei.

"So, Mei-chan, what stall or ride you want to try next?" Luke asked, sounding rather excited as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 204
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; #hellyeahIknowitandfemLukelols XD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:07 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei had been watching Luke now after giving her bear a name. She smiled a little, "Yeah it is." Then, she sort of turned her head to the side "You seem... a bit excited." Mei would then give a little giggle after watching his behavior. She then looked around at all the stalls, "Uhhh I don't know. Some of these things I've never seen before." Mei would look at all the colorful things, toys, and games. It was still quite amazing to her and she was still trying to take it in..

(Sorry it's short. I've been busy and I am kinda rushed right niw.. ^^; )

View user profile
#47Guest 

on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 am

Luke calmed down enough to process her question, he looked around the fairground, seeing a stall that, in the human world, had a man in a dunking tank with a target next to it, using a ball, the person paying would throw a ball to try and hit the target; a successful hit would knock the man into the tank of water; in the seireitei, the man was a disgruntled squad nine shinigami who looked to be drying out from his last dunking in the tank water, Luke brought Mei over to the stall, paying for her to have a few goes on the stall, he offered some red, rubber balls to Mei.

"This game is quite simple: simply hit the target with the ball, then that poor chap will get quite the dunking I'm afraid" Luke said with a chuckle at the end, quite looking forward to the end result as he waited for her response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 154
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; it's ok, Mei-chan, I've been just as busy with settling in at university so I'm not too fussed ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei walked toward the game with Luke. There was a man sitting over a tank of water and he seemed to have been it it once already. Mei tilted her head and looked at the game she didn't know how it worked but it looked like it could be fun. Her eyes were then diverted to some red balls that Luke had given her. After he explained the game to her, she looked towards the little target and grinned. Mei put all the little balls but one on the ground and held the little pink bear in one hand. "Ya know I may not be good with that little uh.. weapon but I know this one little ball is all I'll need. I am a very good aim."Mei would keep the grin on her face and wonder what look would respond with.

(All I got this time sorry..)

View user profile
#49Guest 

on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:52 am

Luke looked confused as he wondered what she meant by a little weapon, he cocked his head to the side before looking straight again.

"I'll believe it when I see it" Luke said cheekily at her, he did find her with the teddy bear unbelievably cute, he just wanted to hug her and squeeze her until she passed out from lack of oxygen but he restrained himself as he let out a polite cough, noticing the other people in line.

"Mei-chan, you'd best get throwing, there's a queue of people wanting to dunk the poor man as well" Luke snickered near the end before waiting for her to do her thing.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 109
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; it's ok, although you could of thrown it lol

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:15 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would continue to grin with a red ball in one hand and a teddy bear in the other. The girl wasn't thinking about how rediculous she might look at the moment because her eyes were trained on Luke. As he spoke his first words, the girl would stare straight at the target. "Well, Ill just have to show you then." Mei would begim to remember all the fun she had with her makeshift family. They would throw rocks at little dots on the trees, throw sharp sticks at fish, and just throw random things for fun. At first, she wasn't very good but after a while she became amazing. She would never miss a target and everyone of the others would watch her. It was the only time she felt like she wasn't a complete loser with no skill.

After a few moments of thinking, Mei would hear Luke make a small coughing noise and then speak. "Oh right. I'm sorry." The girl would stare at the target again but not for long before she closed her eyes. With her eyes closed, Mei would pull her hand back and push it forward letting the ball go at exactly the right moment. The whole time the girls eyes would stay closed until she heard a funny sound and then a splash. Her eyes would then open to see the man had fallen into the water. This would make the girl smile and move away from the game. She didnt wish to be in the way of the game.

After doing what it was she had done, Mei would turn to Luke holding the bear against her. "I told you. I even did it with my eyes closed." The girl would then let out a small giggle.

View user profile
#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum