Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Universal Understanding PRIVATE COMPLETE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke smiled gently as Mei returned to her normal self, saying she was fine and apologized for worrying him, Luke rubbed her head with a gentle smile on his face.

"Don't worry, just I've been like you have, I can understand how you feel, a constant nightmare, right? trust me, you're not the only one who has them, only I can't do what I did to you to myself but now you shouldn't have to worry about those nightmares anymore, let's get you something to eat, you must be hungry and you need something to keep your strength up" Luke said, he would shift Mei into a comfortable sitting up position in his bed before bring her bowel of prawn noodle soup to her, laying it gently on a pillow and handing her some chopsticks while he sat cross legged next to her and started to eat, taking a prawn into his mouth to chew and swallow before speaking.

"So, Mei-chan, where in the seireitei do you want to head first? I was just wondering something really...where's your zanpakuto?" Luke asked her before starting to eat again, he did noticed he didn't see her with her zanpakuto, although its possible he missed it in the dim lightning but he was also interested to see where she would like to go first so he ate and waited for a response.

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 228
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei smiled as Luke rubbed her head showing that she was in fact alright. "Yeah, they happen almost every night. I hope you're right. I'm sorry you can't do anything for yourself." Mei would reply. She would sit in the position Luke had shifted her in and watch as he got everything set up for her. She took the chopsticks from his hand but she didn't start eating yet. Instead, she moved the noodles around. Mei didn't know if she was ready to eat or not. However, she didn't want to be rude or anything. So, she continued to think about it.

Mei was staring into her bowl when she heard the questions. Her head jerked up as sand she looked around. Mei had almost tipped her bowl but quickly steadied it in her hands before she answered, "Oh no! I left her! How could I be soirresponsible! What if something happened? What if I needed her? I can't believe I forgot! She's going to be so upset!" Mei started to get a bit flustered at the thought. She wasn't going to get anywhere if she left her Zanpakuto lying around.

(Sorry for all the mess ups having a hard time typing lol)

View user profile

on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:18 am

Luke watched Mei as she played with her food, distracted somehow, although he did her mind, it would still take some time to recover fully, she did react to when he asked about her zanpakuto, almost spilling her noodles but managing to keep it together, although she looked pretty shaken and he could understand that; a zanpakuto was practically a part of a shinigami's soul and normally have a strong and powerful bond together, although each zanpakuto was different and unique to each shinigami, each with their own personality and goals, both special and irreplaceable so he could understand fully why she was panicking.

"Well, we best eat up and head out to find your zanpakuto as soon as possible, it's a good thing you came with me to squad three while you did, once you've finished eating, come with me and we'll find her together" Luke said, speed eating his breakfast, picking his haori off the floor and putting it on, when Mei came after him after finishing her breakfast, he would notice she wore the female shinigami student's uniform from the academy, walking out the gates of the barracks, he spoke again.

"Is it possible you left your zanpakuto in your room at the academy?" Luke asked her, considering her dress and what she was doing the night before, it was quite possible that she simply forgot her zanpakuto or left it in her room when she went out to walk the night before, he stopped to wait for her response.

Location;; Outside the squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 251
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:10 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would look at Luke whie he spoke. "Yeah. Alright." She would reply. Mei then began to eat. Mei didn't eat to fast but she did eat rather quickly. The only thing she was worried about was her zanpakuto. It was very rare for her to forget her zanpakuto but when she did you could tell how upset she was with herself for it. Mei would follow Luke to the gates of the barracks after they had finished their breakfast.

When Luke asked his question Mei would answer quickly, "I'm sure she is there I would definitely not leave her anywhere else." Mei then looked down at her attire. She sure looked bad now but she couldn't help it she let out a small laugh. "After talking to me, I bet you're hoping the other student are better than I am. I know they'll get their squads but me all I can do is hope." She seemed to be a bit too cheerful to be saying such things but after what she had shown. It was very true and she found it quite funny.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:38 am

Luke nodded, although it was interesting to hear what she thought he was thinking about her, he then started to laugh before he patted her head again, he enjoyed the feel of patting her for some reason as he smiled at her.

"Why in all the seireitei would you think I would think the other students are better then you? everyone is special in their own way, with you, you have something it seems is lacking from other shinigami your age: a heart and a kind and caring one at that, there's a saying that power without the knowledge to use it properly is just chaos but power with a purpose, with true heart can make you truly strong and if your worried about squad placements, don't worry, I'll write a letter of recommendation to your tutor at the academy from me personality for you to be transferred into squad three, would you like that, Mei-chan?" Luke asked her gently, smiling warmly at her, after listening to whatever response she would give, they would arrive at the academy and come across a bunch of Mei's classmates; group of five male students holding Mei's zanpakuto, having heard she had achieved her shikai and forged her own zanpakuto before him made them jealous so they had broken into her room and stolen it while she was away with Luke, Luke, when he saw what they were doing was straight up angry at them, his face twisted up, his fists tightened and shaded covered his eyes like before, he held a hand to stop Mei from walking passed him towards the group.

"Stay here Mei-chan...and promise me...you won't look...I promise it will be for a moment" Luke spoke monotone, once Mei had closed her eyes, she would hear violent screams and bones breaking before feeling a tap on her shoulder, if she opened her eyes, she would see Luke, his eyes still shaded but now carrying her zanpakuto in his right hand, he gently gave her zanpakuto back, she would also notice that his gloves were caked in blood, some of it still running off his hands onto the floor.

"Come on, Mei-chan, let's go..." Luke said, his personality practically changed since a moment ago, if she managed to peep at what Luke was trying to hide from her, she would see what could only be described as a bloodbath; blood covered the surrounding walls, the boys were laying on the ground with broken noses, hands, arms and legs, all done within a few seconds with Luke's mastery of shunpo, they wouldn't have even seen him coming, Luke would look sad beneath the shade of his hair but he had been so angry that they had done that he had to teach them respect and about how it felt to be separated from your zanpakuto and the pain they caused, as they walked, he waited for a response from Mei.

Location;; Shinigami academy, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 487
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; I think Luke needs help ._.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:05 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei listened to Luke's words. She was rather surprised at what she had heard and she was quite happy as well. Mei smiled one of her bright smiles that would probably light a concrete room with no windows. "Thank You. I would love that." Mei would say, "However, I can't compare myself to others my age when I don't know my own." It never bothered her that she didn't know her age so it didn't bother her to say such things. However, her happy and joking mood soon turned to one of fear and worry. There she was. Her zanpakuto but it was in the hands of her classmates. Mei started to step towards them, "No Please-" She was cut off by Luke's hand, which kept her from moving forward. As she looked at him she could tell he was angry.

Mei listened to Luke speak and did as he asked. Her eyes were closed but she couldn't block out the terrible screams and the sound of cracking bones. She jumped slightly at feeling her shoulder being tapped. Mei's eyes opened slowly and she was a bit relieved. She grabbed her zanpakuto but noticed there was blood on her. Mei's eyes were glued to Luke's gloves. Then, she turned her eyes back to her zanpakuto's handle. She started wiping it off quickly. Mei knew that her zanpakuto didn't like blood and was worried about what might happen. After a moment, she stopped it was the best she could do for now.

Mei didn't look to see what had happened to her classmates because she had a good guess of what she would see. She held her zanpakuto close to her and spoke, "Alright." Mei would turn away seeing nothing and hoped that when she returned nobody would be upset with her. However, she knew someone would it was inevitable.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Luke gently walked away from the scene with Mei, her zanpakuto now back in her hands, as they walked away, he spoke softly to Mei.

"Don't worry, Mei-chan...I gave them a warning if they or anyone even touches a hair on your head, they will end up like their pals in the school yard because no one should even steal another shinigami's zanpakuto, it's disgraceful and unfitting of a shinigami if you must go so low as to steal another shinigami's pride and joy; one's zanpakuto, once they get out the hospital, I think they may find they have been expelled for doing such a thing and breaking and entering another student's room; I doubt any squad would take them now apart from squad eleven since that's made up of the lowest of the low, I don't they mind who they take...so, what's your zanpakuto's name?" Luke asked, eager to change subjects as they walked away, he could hear footsteps behind him with squad four members coming in to help the injured students and Luke had the strange feeling he had seen her zanpakuto from somewhere before, he just couldn't figure out why as he waited for a response.

Location;; pathway away from the shinigami academy, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 200
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei listened to Luke's words. She started to think it was all her fault. If she hadn't forgotten her zanpakuto in the first place then nobody would have gotten hurt or expelled. It seemed like she messed up everything. Mei just hoped that her "family" wouldn't be disappointed with her. She knew none of the others would have done what she did. Mei was always the one getting the others into trouble and messing .up if she hadn't they may still be together. These were thoughts that Mei would push aside and think about next time it came up. She was used to holding her feelings and thoughts off. Then, she started to speak, "Thank You for getting her back. As for my classmates, I am glad they still have options even if that option is squad 11." She sort of laughed a bit. Squad 11 was one of the squads Mei disliked the most. She hated their pointless fights, how rude they are, and also how they are always messing around. With a smile Mei took her zanpakuto and layed it across her hands, "I'm sorry. Luke this is Kyoyu Totsu. She's of course my zanpakuto and quite a lovely one I might add. Well, except when she's angry." Mei laughed as she looked at the zanpakuto in her hands. She was very glad nothing had happened to her.

(I can't do accent marks on my phone but ya know)

View user profile

on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:03 am

Luke listened as Mei finally start to speak to him again, saying she was glad he had gotten her zanpakuto back to her and was also glad they still had opinions, even if that option was squad eleven, it was nice to hear Mei laugh, it was cute and it helped him relax after what happened, she apologized and introduced her zanpakuto, who was called Kyōyū tōtsū, Luke smiled a little more, it was a cute name for her zanpakuto and one that suited her nicely, although he was interested to meet her, that would have to wait until Mei was strong enough to manifest her zanpakuto spirit freely.

"That's a nice name for a zanpakuto; like I made it myself..." Luke said smiling before pausing for a moment like something he said didn't make sense before shaking his head, "...erm, nevermind, well, here's my zanpakuto, his name is Zetsubō no Sākuru; say hello Zetsubō" Luke said, shifting his sash slightly so Mei could see his zanpakuto that hung from it; with its black wrapping, circular guard with six long but thick rods going from the circle guard into the handle, the zanpakuto then started to glow black, the reiatsu aura making the sound of a embarrassed man trying to ask his lover out on a first date before reseeding back into the zanpakuto.

"Sorry, he's he gets quite nervous easily or pretty much gets worked up very quickly" Luke said, rubbing the back of his head before stopping at a crossroads between the squad three barracks and the rest of the seireitei.

"Well, Mei-chan; do you want to return with me to the barracks or head off? up to you of course" Luke asked Mei, giving the choice if she wanted to spend some more time with him or head on home or whatever she wished to do.

Location;; Crossroads, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 307
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei smiled as she listened to Luke. "Well thank you." Mei would reply to the conpliment of her zanpakuto's name. Then, she would Luke's zanpakuto as he introduced it. She would look it over and smile as he told her his zanpakuto got nervous. "Well, that's alright. Though, there is no reason to be nervous around me. I mean look at me I'm like a flower." She would then laugh and speak again, "Anyway, it's nice to meet him."

They would then stop at a crossroad and Luke would then ask a question. Mei thought for a second, "Well, I am definitely not going back to the academy right now. If I go off on my own then I'll get lost and I like being around you. So, I'll go wherever you want to go. " Mei would smile at Luke and wait to see what his response would be.

(Sorry if it's meh. )

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum