Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Universal Understanding PRIVATE COMPLETE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke gently stroked her hair as he listened to her while she looked into the moon, it seemed that she was carrying on the wishes of a old friend, which was quite noble of her, he smiled gently before speaking.

"That's a good thing that you continue to honor such a promise, it's always to remember those who couldn't join us on the journey to becoming a shinigami, you can make her proud, Ko-chan by continue your combined dreams of being a great shinigami...it is good to look at for your friends" Luke told her gently, pausing to look at the moon himself, its bright glow illuminating his face, it felt somewhat primal to look at the moon, like a basic animal instinct inside him told him that this felt right, he sounded distant when he said the last part of his sentence, in truth, he didn't have many friends apart from Epizon and Iro, He wasn't sure about vice captain Akies as she was very cold and emotionless most of the time, it was hard to tell what she liked, she was a hard person to read, he had to admit, even reading up her records in the squad three achieves didn't reveal much, just her name, age, shikai, kido and stats, but nothing on her past or her real personality beneath a mask of emptiness, it was a similar story with the current captain of squad three who he couldn't really forgive nor understand why he was made a captain when he rarely ever did things that a captain was supposed to do since he was always away on missions or locked in his study, Luke found those things to be the most annoying of all: the fact that squad three had no real captain, in all practical terms, vice captain Akies was the real captain of squad three but even she had grown distant in recent times, after becoming third seat, he saw less and less of his vice captain when their squad needed help, which put more pressure on him as the third seat to take charge, meaning he was practically running squad three now, at least currently while Akies was out and his captain nowhere to be seen, these thoughts ran through his mind for a couple of minutes as he watched the moon, keeping a hold of Mei so she didn't slip out his hands and fall to her death but she would notice he was holding a bit tighter then was normally comfortable before turning around and jumping through the clouds, slowly descending back down to the seireitei, his haori blowing gently in the wind as they descended, eventually hitting the ground, the only sound following was the sound of his haori falling back down without the wind to hold it up, He lowered Mei to let her stand up before extending his hand to Mei, a gentle and caring smile on his face.

"Alright, Ko-chan; shall we go?" Luke said gently and warmly to Mei as he waited for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 510
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:05 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would smile as her gaze stayed locked on the moon. She liked the feel of Luke's hand on her head and the kindness of his words made her feel like she actually could do it. She ran them over in her head once more. Mei had never felt like she was looking out for her friends considering she used to be very shy and not have many. She always thought that she would be the first to leave this place and that maybe someone would be remembering her but it turned out the exact opposite. Mei was the last one of her few friends and she was the one remembering them. It wouldn't have been that way if it wasn't for her but she kept that thought away. Mei never wanted to remember it mostly because it was full of fear and guilt. She felt glad knowing that someone believed what she was doing was a good thing. Many others laughed and didn't believe she could even make it as far as she had but Mei wasn't going to give up. Luke's words only made her want to try a bit harder. It was one of her goals to finally make her special friend as proud of her as ever. Her mind was brought back from feeling Luke's grip tighten slightly. Then, they started to move back toward the ground.

Mei stood up staright after being set down. She smiled at Luke as he asked if they should go. Mei nodded and accepted his extended hand. Mei looked at him for a moment. He seemed so nice and caring but his appearance looked the opposite of that. She spoke without thinking, "You know your appearance is sort of demon like. I didn't really pay much attention at first because I like to see what a persons personality is like before I think about them wrong. I will say that yours is definitely different than your personality. You're so king and caring." Mei then paused a moment. Of course, she didn't think about wether this was rude or not because she didn't really have good communication skills when it came to just casual talk. So, with her face a bit red again she spoke, "Uhhh I mean that in the best way of course. I don't want to sound rude or anything. I uhh." Then, she stopped talking. 'Idiot maybe you should just wait to speak.' She started to think as she looked toward the ground.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:48 am

Luke smiled gently as her soft hand went into his, although after she said he looked like a demon, his head nodded down slightly as his eyes shaded over, having flashbacks to when he had gone insane and rampaged through the streets of the 66th district, the damage he had caused to both property and people had earned him a new nickname: the demon of district 66, he held his head with his free hand as voices come into his head.

"Monster...demon...you've destroyed my life...leave us alone, you've done more then enough...He was my only child and then you killed him, you monster..." the voices of the past told him, it was something that wasn't going to go away, especially the way he looked screamed demon, even a little girl like Mei could see it but she didn't know any better and it would be wrong to tell her off for it, he lifted his eyes so the moonlight once again illuminated his face, he still had a gentle smile on his face but he couldn't hide the pain in his eyes.

"It's ok, just gone some bad memories is all, I can understand your curious, it will serve you well, may even save your life someday, as a great human once said "Sometimes you have to learn how to run before you can walk"...come on now, Let's get you back to the barracks so we can get some sleep" Luke said as he lead her through several streets and turns, going through his favorite cherry blossom pathway; a stone pathway aligned with cherry blossom trees, the petals falling gently in the breeze, glowing a bright pink in the light of the moon before they reached the squad three barracks, Luke lead her inside and to his third seat quarters, which was a bit roomier then the fourth seat quarters he had originally, although it was a simple room; his bed was on the floor, facing towards the wall where his sword holster was, the picture of two samurai fighting over a bridge hung behind the sword holster, his grand oak wardrobe to the side of the room as moonlight filled the room through a large, circular sunroof, the only other lightning visible was a single candle on a desk that Luke used to write his reports, he sat down next to the bed with Mei in tow.

"You can rest in my bed tonight, I'll be sleeping right next to you so if you need me, just let me know" Luke told Mei, he would close his eyes so if she needed to get changed into her undies or into PJs as he was being a gentlemen before laid on the soft yet hard flooring of the room, taking off his haori and laying it over him, taking a pillow from his desk chair and laid on it to try and sleep, letting Mei have some space to do the same in his bed.

Location;; Seireitei, Squad three barracks
Muse;;
Word Count;; 496
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:35 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei stared at Luke as he held his hand to his head. She knew she had said something wrong. It seemed everytime she spoke something came out wrong or she said something that she shouldn't. It was as if Mei had no filter and would give away anything in her brain. However, when his head lifted he still had a smile but Mei could tell it wasn't real she had seen it many times. She was also very good at telling what someone is feeling by their eyes. Mei had been given many looks such as this one. The one look she had seen the most was disappointment but hidden behind a smile. Mei looked away as she saw this because once again it reminded her of all her faults. It was the only thing Mei knew about herself because nobody had ever pointed out her virtues. No matter how hard she tried it seemed someone was always telling her that she had done something wrong or failed in some way. Still, she kept going and trying because she still had that special friends waiting for the day when everyone will acknowledge Mei's success.

Luke's words broke through to her again. They didn't seem to help her any but she still nodded. They walked along a beautiful path of trees. Their petals fell to the ground where Mei had been looking. Her head looked up to see them glowing in tbhe moonlight. The moon always had a way of making everything look better in Mei's opinion. It made the dark sky shine bright, it made a person look as if they are glowing, and it can make the water shine as if it were actual silver. Soon enough, the two had made it to Luke's room. Mei tried to stay quiet seeming as the place was empty looking, which meant everyone must be sleeping. Mei would walk into this room following Luke and end up sitting on his bed. The room wasn't lit very bright but that didn't bother Mei. It was odd for a girl that was so bright yo like the dark but it was just her preference. Mei wouldn't move from her sitting position as she listened to Luke. Her eyes were looking down. Mei couldn't quite do anything until she had said, "I am sorry for upsetting you earlier. I didn't mean to." Then, she decided to lay on her back and look at the ceiling. Her thoughts were still quite fresh in her mind so it would take her time to become tired.

OOC: (I hope this is ok. Sorry if it's not. It's like 11 at night. I couldn't sleep so I posted. ^^)

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Luke turned to look at the ceiling too as he listened to her as she laid in his bed.

"It's ok, Mei-chan, it's just a while ago, I killed a lot of innocent people in district 66 and did damage to those around me as well, they called me a demon, things eventually got sorted eventually but those sort of mental pains don't just fade away, when people see me, some refer to me as "The demon of district 66" because of a violent burst of insanity so in truth, I am the only one to blame..." Luke said, taking his gloves off under his haori, his right hand with its clawed fingernails, black, scaly skin made the demon alias more true then it really was, fortunately, in the dim lightning and that his hands were hidden under his haori, Mei wouldn't see, at least that what he hoped was the case, he closed his eyes to rest while he waited for Mei's response.

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 163
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; It's ok, I was asleep away xD sorry if my post isn't as good as normal ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:04 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei stared at the ceiling. She listened and couldn't believe what she was hearing. So, that rumor she had heard about was true. Mei had heard people speaking about it but she didn't pay any attention to it. "I'm sorry. That must be hard for you. I still don't believe it was right of them to give you such a name. With the way you feel it shows you're not a bad person nor any kind of demon." She paused wondering if she waa right to say anything at all. She would either get a good response or the exact opposite. However, she continued. "In my opinion, It was just an accident. Things go wrong all the time. Most of the time they're unexpected things. I know a lot about that. Anyway, I don't see you as any kind of demon and I don't think others should either. I may not know your whole story but my mind won't change." Mei couldn't do anything but hope she was saying good things. Sometimes, her words came out and she didn't even know if it was alright to speak or not.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Luke simply laid on the floor next to Mei, watching the ceiling, a small smile appearing on his lips as he listened to Mei's response, he was glad that someone saw him as he was and not by his nickname that had been dowsed in the blood of others, he shifted over, tucking her into his bed, she would see his small smile, some of the happiness as well returning to his eyes.

"Thank you, Mei-chan, it...means a lot to hear you say that, more then you know...goodnight, my Ko-chan" Luke said in a kind and gentle voice before laying down next to her, under his haori and fell into a deep sleep, possibly the best sleep he had in several years...

(Morning after)

...Luke woke up, pleasantly refreshed in the morning, sat up from under his haori, putting on his right hand glove to cover his infected right hand in case Mei was awake, the sunlight beaming through the sunroof, he decided to get both Mei and himself some breakfast, going into a separate kitchen space in his quarters which had a small on-suite kitchen to it and start preparing some noodles with prawns and a boiled but runny eye, these were small, breakfast size potions but as he cooked, he played the song "radioactive" by a human band called imagine dragons while he cooked, he turned his slightly as he put noodles into a special pan for cooking them to boil, wondering if the smell of food would wake her.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 251
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei looked at the small smile that was shown on Luke's face. She could tell it was a real one this time. Mei smiled back, "You're welcome." were the words she would reply. Mei was happy to have done something right as well as make someone happy. Mei wouldn't fall asleep right away. Instead she would speak in a soft whisper, "I hope you're all seeing this. I hope you all still believe in me..." Her words would trail off as she drifted into sleep. However, with so much speak of her friends the nightmares came back. Mei had the same nightmare over and over so nobody could tell that she was having them.

*Morning*
Mei had been woken by the smell of something cooking. However, she didn't exactly move from the bed all she did was sit up. Her nightmares were still fresh on her mind. She stared at the wall remembering every detail of them. Even though she had seen them so many times, it was still quite a shock for her to see them. They were the worst things Mei had ever seen but she wouldhave to live with knowing that theywere events that had happened in her life. Mei just sat and stared. It was almost as if she were frozen. This was the reason nobody knew she was having these dreams because when she thought about them her body froze. She didn't become stiff she just didn't move from the position she was in for a while.

(I hope this is alright.)

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 am

Luke continued to cook before putting the noodles and prawns into small bowels for each of them, he brought the steaming hot bowels into the bedroom and placing them down on the table, noticing you don't look yourself since your just sitting up and staring, Luke's face changed to one of concern in the young girl's mental well being, he came over to her and placed a gentle and caring hand on her head as he came down to her level, looking her chocolate colored eyes with his blood red ones, his filled with worry about his new friend.

"Are you ok, Ko-chan? you don't look so good...let me try something, it should help" Luke told her as he focus spiritual energy into his left hand, making it glow a pure black, this was his special kaido that he had trained with the captain of squad four herself, it was a unique kaido in the fact it also healed mental traumas, if she had a nightmare as it was mostly likely to be the case, he could heal the cause of it and help her past it and ease her mind a bit too, although if she had seen kaido before, she might wonder why his kaido was black instead of the normal green color it should of had, he took a couple of minutes before he released the kaido and looked Mei in the eyes again.

"How do you feel now, Mei-chan? do you feel like you can eat?" Luke asked, still sounding concerned for her, although he didn't want to force her to eat if she didn't feel up to it, although he was hoping she was recovered enough to eat.

Kido used:
Name: Ita tensō (Pain Transfer)
Number: Varies
Category: Kaido
Incantation: None
Effect: This is Kaido that is unique to Luke in the fact that his Kaido works in two parts; his left hand heals the patient and also heals mental trauma and takes away the pain from the wounds over the target area; his right hand takes that pain and applies to someone else; making them feel the pain of the patient's wounds like they were feeling it themselves; this only works until the target is fully healed, then the transfer effect of the right hand no longer applies. The right hand's transferring ability is more useful in battle while the left hand is used as battle support and as the way to feed the right hand's transfer ability

Left hand: Heals injuries as well as taking away pain and mental trauma

Right hand: Transfers the pain to opponents as long as Luke is touching them with his right hand

Muse;;
Word Count;; 284
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; it's fine, Mei-chan ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:01 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei hadn't heard Luke walk into the room nor had she heard him set the dishes on the table. It was almost as if her head was clouded. This is what normally happened after her nightmares and it didn't ware off for about half an hour. During this time, Mei would struggle to not think about them again, she would struggle to push the pictures to the back of her mind, and most of all she would struggle to fight back her tears. Mei's eyes had met Luke's but didn't exactly see him. She saw his worry but couldn't see anything else.

His words hadn't quite broken through to her. She stared forward still but with every moment that passed by she felt more relieved. Her head wasn't as clouded and she was finally abkle to put everything in the back of her mind. Mei had finally began to notice that Luke was in front of her and that he was doing something to her head. Mei blinked and started to rub her eyes. Luke then brought himself to look her in the eyes once more. Mei could see he was quite orried and she knew that it was because of her. This made her feel a bit embarrassed that he saw her in such a state.

"Yes. I'm fine. Sorry to have worried you." Mei looked away. She never wanted anyone to see her like that and it honestly didn't come into mind the night before.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum