Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Universal Understanding PRIVATE COMPLETE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:51 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was walking around the seireitei at night, the moonlight shining its silver light upon the main city of the shinigami and the place he currently called home, he most enjoyed this time of night as it gave him time to think about his life and to help clear his troubled mind, in truth, he had come a long way since he first started out as the tenth seat of squad three, raising to the rank of third seat, going from strength to strength but in doing so, his mind had suffered greatly and he had been through extreme trauma that still haunted his wildest nightmares, in fact, it was a nightmare that had brought him out into the moonlight pathways of the seireitei, he didn't see too many people around, although the lack of company or someone to talk to left him wanting, he missed Iro and half wished she would show up out the blue but it didn't happen so he continued walking the beaten path, hoping that he would find someone to share his troubled thoughts with.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 180
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:10 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Wandering around was a sweet and innocent looking girl. Her name was Mei. She seemed to be about 21 years of age but was much older. It was rather late but it didn't bother the girl. As a matter of fact, Mei loved watching the sun disappear and the moon rise. The night was always her favorite even as a child. She loved the cool air on her skin and loved the peace that the night brought. Most shinigami would be at their barracks or elsewhere finishing up their day. Mei was not even close to finishing her day. She stopped to look up for a moment at the night sky. Her brown hair hanging down her back, her brown eyes staring into the dark sky, and her soft hands hanging at her sides. The moonlight shined on her as if it were a giant spotlight.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 am

Luke continued along the path, his leather boots tapping lightly on the stone cobbles of the stone pathways that made up the seireitei, in this way, it was so easy to let his mind wander, it eased the strain on his mind to do so, as he traveled, he started feeling a small spiritual pressure coming his way, it was a new spiritual pressure so it was possible a new recruit having just finished the academy, she was a small girl compared to him, as he stood for a grand six foot, five inches tall, towering over her smaller frame, he smiled slightly as he remembered his first encounters with vice captain Akies and Iro.

"It was so long ago but I remember it like it was yesterday; even now, it's still awkward when I tower over my vice captain and Iro-chan" Luke thought to himself, a gentle smile on his face as he came closer to the girl, now closer up, he could see that she had long, brown hair and chocolate-colored eyes, giving off a happy aura about the girl as the moonlight illuminated the scene between them, when he was close enough, if she looked up, she could see his black hair and what appeared to be horns on top of his head but were in fact just his hair shaped to look like horns, his piecing blood red eyes, reflecting only the despair and a warrior who had seen many battles and hardships throughout his life, something else she would notice, looking down was that he didn't wear the normal shinigami outfit as he wore a black and red karate Gi; mainly black with red highlights with two extended decorative panels near the sides, he also wore a similarly colored haori that was long enough to reach to his knees but still loose enough for fluid motion during combat or during these quiet hours, whenever he needed to move, the haori wouldn't get in the way, moving passed the purely black trousers that were part of his Gi that were also loose at the bottom to aid in movement, he wore the black leather boots mentioned earlier, but he also wore black leather horse riding gloves to cover a darker secret about his right arm but said nothing nor wanted to say anything about it as he approached the little girl who, from all appearances at least, was about five years younger then him in appearance of a twenty-one year old where he was about twenty-six in appearance but he, like her no doubt, were far older then their physical appearance would have people believe, he stopped arms length from her, tilting his head down to look at her through his blood red eyes.

"Hello, my dear, what's your name? and what brings you out here on this cold, moonlight night?" Luke said calmly to her with a gentle but neutral expression, seeing what her reaction would be as he waited for her response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 495
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;; Hopefully you can work with this ^_^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:42 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
As Mei stared at the sky, she got lost in thought. Memories started flooding into her mind from years long ago. The many nights she spent with her best friend under the stars.  It was always so peaceful when they were together. During the day, they would pretend to be shinigami and during the night they would talk about their dreams under the stars. Mei remembered what the promise they made to each other under the same moon she was seeing tonight. It may be a simple promise in words but it was definately not simple when put into action. 'Become the best you can be with the little bit of power you have.' This was a promise made and almost forgotten. However, Mei would definately not forget it now because that special friend was no more.

Mei was so lost in thought that she didn't see the man walk up to her. His voice broke through and she looked in his direction a bit startled. As she looked him over, she noticed what looked to be horns on his head and his red eyes. They seemes to look right through her and into the deepest part of her mind. After a moment if silence and staring at the tall figure, Mei smiled, "Oh, forgive me. My name is Mei. I was just taking a walk I believe the best time to do so is at night because it's rather peaceful." The words came of of her soft pink lips. "May I ask who you are? I am rather new here." Mei would continue to speak with the same smile. It didn't take her long to warm up to someone even if she had only just met them and she would always speak her mind though the words that came out could be rude. However, she tried to hold them in. Mei had gotten used to the man's appearance because everyone was different of course.

Mei's appearance was rather soft and gentle. Her long brown hair was about elbow length and was a perfect match to her chocolate colored eyes. Her eyebrows w.ere about the same color as her hair. Her lips were soft and pink It seemed like every word that came out was as sweet and smooth as honey. Her smile seemed warm enough to keep the cold weather away. Mei's skin was a light peach color. Her attire was that of a shinigami in the academy. Some like the man standing in front of her may prefer to wear different attire than a normal shinigami and there was nobody that looked the way she did. There was also nobody with the exact style as her so she didn't feel a need to say that someone looked different or odd. She learned to except everyone the way they were all thanks to that special friend of hers.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Luke saw that it took the girl a moment to look at him and to process it, he didn't blame her but she managed to recover and tell him her name of Mei, Luke thought for the girl, it was a pretty name; nice and petite, it suited her well, he decided to kneel down so he could talk to the girl face to face and to make her more comfortable with his towering frame, his own blood red eyes not breaking away from her chocolate colored eyes, although he had to admit, she had very kissable lips, especially with the light pink tone they had.

"Well, Mei-chan, My name is Luke Yasenha, Third seat of squad three, if you're lost then I can help you since I specialize in investigation since being part of squad three, I can show you around or if you need somewhere to stay for the night, I'm more then willing to let you sleep in my quarters, I can sleep on the floor next to you but it's really up to you what you wish to do, Mei-chan" Luke told her gently, trying to be a gentleman for Mei, his zanpakuto glowing with a black aura where it hung from his red silk obi sash on his left side, inside a black sheath, the whole zanpakuto glowed, the aura making the sound of a man chuckling, showing that his zanpakuto spirit, Zetsubō, was quite amused by the current series of events, which made a nice change and showed that Zetsubō trusted Mei, which was another good sigh, which meant he could trust her to but first, he waited to see what her response would be.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 280
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei blinked as the man lowered himself to her level. Yes, she was short but usually people preferred to stand over her. It actually made her quite nervous though she probably wouldn't show it. So, it made her a bit relieved when taller people got on her level. However, that would last long as she listened. Mei didn't quite know how to react to this. Her face was a bit red at this point and the first thought she had was to apologize. She stepped back a bit and slightly bowed standing up straight soon after. "Forgive me. I didn't realize you were a third seat. It's nice to meet you uhh, Luke." She would say with a bit of hesitation. Mei didn't know if he would be alright with her using his first name but she decided to anyway. Mei looked around and noticed she had wandered a bit far from where she was used to being. "I suppose I did get myself lost. May I ask you where we are?" Her face was still a bit red. It was quite embarrassing for her to get lost. However, it was even more embarrassing that the only excusse she had was that she was just walking in the direction of the moon and wasn't paying attention.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Luke was slightly bemused by her blush after he introduced himself, it was cute, especially on a cute girl like Mei before she stepped back and bowed, apologizing as she didn't know he was a third seat, he chuckled, although she addressed him by his first name, he didn't mind really and she looked redder when she asked where she was, he chuckled gently again before placing his gloved right hand on Mei's head, gently running his fingers through her hair and smiling gently at her.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mei-chan, I don't mind being referred to by my first name, I'm not exactly on duty right now so you can be as informal as you wish...as to where we are; you are in the north eastern part of the seireitei, not too far from the squad three barracks where I'm currently staying; you know, you can always stay with me in the squad three barracks and look around the seireitei more in the morning, how does that sound?" Luke asked her, trying to give off a friendly and caring sort of feeling to her, gently rubbing her head as he waited for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 197
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:32 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei looked at Luke after feeling his hand on her head. His smile was gentle although she still didn't know what to make of his eyes. She thought maybe it was just the color. Then, the thought moved from her mind and another one replaced it. 'Well I suppose that should have been obvious but how did I not realize I had wandered this far?'Mei thought to herself. Mei still looked at Luke and finally realized that she hadn't said anything. "Well, I suppose if it's alright." Mei would answer with a small smile. Her face not as red now but it was still a bit pink. She wondered what if the seireitei looked the same everywhere. From what Mei could see the path she had taken to get to this point was similar every turn she took. She started to wonder how anyone could possibly find their way around such a place. Mei seemed to be distracting herself with thoughts so that the color would disappear from her face.

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:48 am

Luke just kept smiling and rubbing her silky brown hair through his fingers, she stared into his eyes for a while, looking distant before finally speaking, saying it was alright if she stayed with him for the night.

"Alright then, maybe on the way to my quarters in the squad three barracks, maybe you can tell me what troubles your mind?" Luke said, sounding gentle before having a idea, he moved his arms where he would slid his left arm under her legs and the other to lift her from her back in the bridal style, moving his right gloved hand to support the back of her head.

"Ok, Mei-chan, hold on tight, I don't want you getting whiplash now..." Luke said with a small smirk appearing on his lips before tightening his leg muscles before launching into shunpo, ascending high into the sky like a bullet, stopping once he reached the cloud cover as it appeared he was slowly falling once he had come through the cloud cover before standing on the air, a common ability of most spiritual beings was the ability to seemingly stand on the air, it was quite simply manipulating the spirit energy around the feet to stand but from here, above the clouds, the two shinigami could see the moon in all its mysterious glory as its light shined on them, the clouds harmlessly passing down below them, now, anyone looking towards the moon would see Luke's silhouette in front of the moon, his haori blowing gently in the breeze, with the horns, some might mistake him for a demon or a arrancar hovering over the seireitei.

"So, Ko-chan, tell me what troubles your mind?" Luke said gently, using the hand he had behind her head to prevent whiplash he now used to stroke her head gently, his face being perfectly illuminated in the silvery light of the moon as his piecing blood red eyes watched her for her response.

Location;; Above the seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 323
Tags;; Luke, Mei
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:52 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei had contiued to stare into Luke's eyes.Her thoughts came back to them however, she seemed to have less of them. It seemed the more she looked the less she thought about them. She also started to realize that her thoughts were changing. However, they were disrupted with Luke's words once again. Just before Mei could say anything was she picked up. Her face showed a curious look and it rose at Luke's next words. Then, before she could blink they were somewhere above the seireitei. Her hand grasped the front of the man's clothing because Mei was afraid of heights. Most would say it was odd of a shinigami to be afraid of heights but Mei wouldn't let a childish fear such as this get in her way. As she looked around, she would find something else to keep her mind occupied.

Mei's eyes were glued to the moon. It was so beautiful from this perspective. Mei would listen again as Luke spoke. Her eyes were still stuck to the moon as she spoke, "When I look at the moon all I can think about is...her. We had some of our greatest moments under the light of the moon. She was my best friend. and my family. It's quite a long story. However, we had promised to each other that we would become shinigami one day and become the best we can. As we grew up, it became a forgotten promise and she never got to see that dream come true. I am going to make it a reality for the both of us maybe. I was the least skilled out of us both. I can't even find my way around here by myself. I'm pretty pathetic but I still keep telling myself to try. I won't give up and break my promise." Mei's face had a softer look and her grasp had loosened. Though her hand was still in the same spot.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum