Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division
Weiblich walked down the street, his long light pink hair looking like it was trailing him. "Hmm, why me?" she said to himself his feminine voice sounding all the more annoying. To someone who was in the distance he would appear a small girl, it annoyed him being called a girl but his low confidence made him resist telling them. "Now apparently there's another Quincy around here" he said as her begun looking around.

View user profile

#2 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male    

Vlad was walking back from karakura high school, having scored the highest marks in the class again, much to the annoyance of his classmates, who he didn't really care for anyway, being with such a large group of people annoyed him, especially when it came to them asking him for help, wanting him to do their work for them, to those people to told them to bugger off in a cold tone of voice, it wasn't his job to be friends with idiots, he shifted his backpack to make it more comfortable as he walked down the high street of the town.

"God, why do I have to stick around with these idiots I call friends? because I swear this is some kind of twisted joke your playing on me" Vlad thought to himself, he couldn't wait to get to his home and crash on the sofa and watch some TV programs, which was being rebuilt after a hollow attack some time ago, he then saw what in all appearances was a female high school student, not one he recognized, possibly from another class from his own, walking down the street; out of all the people he disliked, he disliked girls the most, mostly because they kept calling him by their made-up nickname so he decided not to look at the girl and just walk passed her, hoping she didn't turn to talk to him.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 233
Tags;; Vlad, Kiri
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division
Weiblich looked around and saw someone coming near him, "hmm, that could be the Quincy" he said to himself. He then realised he was staring and pull his head down so it faced the ground until the other boy walked near him. "Excuse me, Can you help me?" he asked his voice sounding much more feminine than what it usually was. "I don't know where I am" he could feel himself blush although hoped the other boy would assume he was embarrassed about "being lost".

He would then put his hand out as a greeting. "I'm Weiblich Lange" he said and could only think about how he was smart enough to put his Quincy cross in his bra, which was suggested he wore full of a material created by the Research Force to make it look like he had breasts.

View user profile

#4 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Vlad froze when she decided to turn around and ask him to help her because she was lost, he sighed and turn around to walk in front of her, she was blushing, either from seeing him, which seemed to be most females' responses to seeing him or because she was embarrassed about being lost, even though she looked to be from the same school as him, which was annoying to say the least.

"Fine, where are you heading to?" Vlad said with a cold undertone and a bored sigh before she reached her hand out and introduced herself as Weiblich Lange, which seemed reasonable enough and he gently shock her hand with his right hand.

"Hello, I'm Vlad Abbau, now do you mind telling me where your heading? I need to go check on my house that's being rebuilt" Vlad told her, his quincy cross neatly tucked into the left sleeve of his school uniform, ready to swing out at a moment's notice as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 167
Tags;; Vlad, Kiri
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division
Weiblich smiled when he shook his hand. "I was heading to..." he realised midway that he didn't know where to say, he knew this would look suspicious and then finished it. "Um, I was heading to get some food. Uh, but I got lost because I just moved here" he lied although gave no hint he was lying.

He then looked at Vlad and tried to add something to try to make him not focus on his error, "Um, why is your house being rebuilt?" he said although he could sense a group of hollows but hoped the Assault Force would handle it quickly.

View user profile

#6 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Vlad sighed as he listened to her trying to explain where she was going, getting the sneaking feeling that something was wrong when she asked why his house was being rebuilt, Vlad sighed, if she was a normal person, then the real explanation wouldn't make any sense so he went with a realistic lie.

"Bunch of thugs came and burst into my house and smashed it real good, blew up the boiler too so basically I thought I should redo the whole house, costs a lot but this way, I can have what I want in the house from what was there, now tell me; were you looking for someone?" Vlad asked her, wondering if the question would throw her off, maybe get her to reveal her real plan or intentions so he folded his arms and waited for a response.

Location;; Kakakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 140
Tags;; Vlad, Kiri
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division
Weiblich's smile faded when he asked if she was meeting anybody, "ah," he said "Well, I was supposed to meet a friend" he then looked away "You fools" he thought "Next time choose a better liar". He then looked away trying to focus on other things when a phone rang. He pulled it out of his bra, which he was now getting used to. "Excuse me" he said and took the call replying with sounds and minimal words.

He then went to put the phone back only to realise he had caught his Quincy Cross on the phone. "fool" he thought and hoped Vlad didn't see it as he tried hard to put it back in his bra quickly, "hopefully he was courteous and looked away" he thought.

View user profile

#8 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Vlad really didn't care who she was meeting, although by the way her smile faded, he knew she had other plans for him, especially while she was taking a call from her phone, he noticed a quincy cross on her phone, meaning she wasn't a normal human but a quincy, he decided to start walking away.

"Well, hopefully you find who you looking for, miss but I've spent far too much time here so I really must be on my way, goodbye" Vlad said coldly as he started walking away from her, he had really wasted enough of his time on a confused quincy girl that it wasn't worth the time, he had other things to do and he had a gut feeling that she wanted something from him more then directions so he left, wondering if she was going to follow him or try to stop him.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 147
Tags;; Vlad, Kiri
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division
Weiblich watched him turn and begin to walk away, knowing then he had exposed himself as a Quincy. "Wait!" he cried hoping Vlad would stop and would run after him if he didn't stop. "You're a Quincy" he would say, "do you care of the fate of your Tribe?" he asked after catching up.

He didn't know what was going to happen when he got back but thought bringing Vlad in would lessen his punishment. Weiblich then looked around suddenly shy, that Vlad found out about half his identity.

View user profile

#10 Re: Quiver in Fear PRIVATE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Vlad stopped when she caught up to him, his eyes were shaded under his sky blue hair as she asked him if he cared about his tribe of quincies, she would see his jaw tighten before speaking.

"You don't know me at all, my tribe are hidden from the world in fear, I was the only one to escape them, I am the only Abbau quincy left, there isn't any hope of bringing them back, what can you possible offer that would help with that?!" Vlad growled, even though he ran away from his clan and his family some years ago, it was still a touchy subject for him, even though he wanted to be free, he so wished his family could live with him in the outside world instead of hiding underground in their hidden quincy camp, only known to Abbau quincies, the shade lifted as his piecing, onyx colored eyes looked straight at her, waiting to hear her answer.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 160
Tags;; Vlad, Kiri
OOC;; S**t just got real xD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum