Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:46 am

Chiyemi Fujimoto ;; 4-1 ;; Fullbringer ;; Female
Bella Donna ;; 3-2 ;; Fullbringer ;; Female

Chiyemi turned away from the trash can and instead placed a hand into her pocket. She pulled out a little bit of cash and handed it to Bella. She knew that Bella would want to see the magic. Chiyemi shook her head. "Not interested, personally."

Bella took the money from Chiyemi before standing up and patting Kiri on the back. She could tell she was upset and wanted to redirect her attention to the magic which would soon happen. She reached out and handed the money to the woman as she nodded. "I'd certainly like to see some magic."

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:54 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked up at Bella, who had placed her hand on her shoulder. Kiri was still holding the necklace but watched what Bella was doing.

Kemuri smiled as Bella handed her the money. "ok, lets get started" she then held out the deck to Bella "Pick a card from the deck, please and don't show me, also show it to everyone else and make sure they can see it" When Bella takes a card she would turn her head away except would look at the bottom card of the remaining deck as she turned effectively hiding her glace.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:10 am

Chiyemi looked back at the trashcan.It was the only interesting thing so far.

Bella took the fifth card from the top of the deck.She brought the card close to her face and found it to be a sixth of diamonds.Instead of showing Kiri she leaned in close and whispered "Two of clubs."She didn't even attempt to whisper it to Chiyemi, knowing she wouldn't care.She then pushed the card into a random spot in the middle.

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked slightly confused that Bella didn't show her the card like the magician said however decided not to say anything but found it surprising that she revealed it to be the two of clubs .

Kemuri smiled as she turned back after Bella placed the card on the deck. She then put the rest of the deck on top of the card. "Ok, Now I'm going to tell you when I draw you card" she said and began taking cards off the top of the deck laying them face-up so that Bella could see when she reached the card that would be on top of the card Bella chose. "The next card will be your card" she said and flipped the card revealing the six of diamonds. "Is this your card?" she asked

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:24 am

Chiyemi stared at the trashcan, coming up with all kinds of ideas for shows and books based off it's contents.

Bella slowly shook her head. "I'm sorry but I had the two of clubs.Are you sure you're a magician?" She said as her smile faded into more of a disappointed look.Bella, while not as good as Chiyemi, was a master liar.It would be hard to tell if she was lying or not.

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:34 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked confused as the magician announced Bella had the six of diamonds although Bella told her she had the two of clubs. "Bella, I don't know what's going on, I never got to see the card" she said confused.

Kemuri looked at Bella and continued smiling, "No, I'm sure that's your card" she said persistently "otherwise the girl would be able to clarify but she didn't see the card, also your pupils have dilated showing that your lying" she then used her telekinesis to allow herself to lay down in thin air. she then looked at Bella hovering at her head height waiting for her response.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:13 am

Chiyemi looked back over at the rest of the group but she began to shake her head slowly. "She's never been able to fix it." She said with a sigh. She looked up at the floating magician girl and felt that it was a little rude to be doing such a thing.Chiyemi began to slowly release spiritual pressure until both Kiri and Kemuri would feel an abnormally large amount of gravity weighing down both of their bodies.It would be more intense for Kemuri as she was Chiyemi's focus.

Bella giggled to herself. "Well...since no one else saw the card, I guess it'll never be known." She was a little peeved at Chiyemi's comment but she wasn't going to act on it.The girl's rest in mid-air wasn't anything really special.She didn't see any bringer light but it would be easy to replicate with it.Bella blinked as Chiyemi began to release some of her spiritual pressure. "Chiyemi, stop.It's not nice to do that!"

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:45 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri watched confused at what was going on although stayed out of it, except she begun to feel a small bit of weight on her shoulders which begun to irritate her.

Kemuri kept her smile up, "oh well, I guess we never shall" she said uncaring she the felt Chiyemi increase her reiatsu which was beginning to weigh her down, she then landed elegantly on her feet again finding the gravity annoying while ignoring Bella's comment to Chiyemi.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:52 am

Once Kemuri had both feet planted on the ground Chiyemi hid most of her spiritual pressure again allowing the extra gravity to disappear from the two. Chiyemi looked up at Kiri. "It was nice to see you again." She said before getting off of her seat and heading down the sidewalk. She didn't feel the need to say anything to the magician and she knew this wouldn't be the last time she'd see Bella before the day ended. She'd probably pick up something sweet for her sister before she got home.

Bella's frown soon disappeared as Chiyemi stopped. She simply turned back to the magician girl as Chiyemi left. "Don't mind her." She said as her hand moved up to make a dismissive gesture. She smiled and made an attempt to put her arm around Kiri's neck. It was probably an invasion of personal space but she felt like giving the girl a hug. She just seemed to give off a sad air and she wanted to cheer her up. "So!Who else wants to get some food?"

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri kept looking at the ground although the crying had stopped she still hated being reminded about the way she received her fullbring. She jumped slightly as Bella hugged her although settled down and hugged her back. "Sure, I can come and get some food" she said still hugging Bella tightly.

Kemuri looked at Chiyemi, uncaring if she left. She then smiled at Bella after her comment although didn't reply. She then watched the two girls hug and couldn't help but remember her brother, although showed no indication she thought of something. "Sure I'll come with you for something to eat, I can buy if you want the recent performance was very beneficial to me"

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum