Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 We All Scream PRIVATE on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:51 am

Chiyemi Fujimoto ;; 4-1 ;; Fullbringer ;; Female
Bella Donna ;; 3-2 ;; Fullbringer ;; Female

A pain unlike any other was pounding at Chiyemi's head. It hurt so much that Chiyemi was forced to grab the sides of her head. "Gah!!!" She groaned as the ice cream headache began to disappear. She had finished off both scoops of her chocolate ice cream before Bella could even get through half of her own. It was a great taste but it came with great pain. Oddly enough, she could never learn from eating too fast. Ice cream was just too good! It wasn't fair that ice cream was so good.

Bella giggled at Chiyemi's obvious pain.It was odd to see someone who so frequently ate ice cream experiencing a brain freeze. 'You'd think that she would of developed some sort of immunity by now.' She thought. Bella had only gotten through half of the first scoop by now.The ice cream was indeed tasty and that made her want to savor it all the more.She took a lick and reveled in the chocolatey goodness that followed suit.

#2 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:04 am

Kiri Shushoku;; 5-3;; Fullbringer;; Female

Kemuri Gamen;; 5-3;; Fullbringer;;Female

Kiri looked around, she could hear sounds of some people cheering. "what's that?" she asked herself and walked towards the noise. She walks through the crowd, when she got to the front she saw a girl about her age in a magicians outfit. "Now for my final act I'll disappear completely" she said "Now you see me, now you don't" after she finished she disappeared completely as she said she would. "hmm, that was so cool" she said surprised as the crowd began clapping. she then noticed Chiyemi. "Hi Chiyemi" she said also taking note of the other girl.

View user profile

#3 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 am

Chiyemi blinked a few times to make sure she was still alive. She looked up at the girl and blinked. "Hello, Kiri, what're you doing here?" She said in her usual cold tone. The headache had just disappeared and she was much more like her usual self now.

Bella finished off her first scoop as the second began to melt and drip down the cone.She didn't mind the sticky hands she'd inevitably get but it was a shame that she might not finish the ice cream in time.At the mention of her friend's name she looked up at the girl now standing in front of them.She looked harmless enough so she shot her a smile before nudging Chiyemi. "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

#4 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 am

Kiri looked at Chiyemi for a second, "Oh umm, I just was going for a walk" she said obviously lying, she then turned to her friend. "I'm Kiri Shushoku, nice to meet you" she said with a small smile which faded almost instantly.

The magician seemed to appear after the crowd had dispersed. "To easy" she said smiling looking at the money she had obtained from the watching people. She then pulled out her deck of cards. "Well" she said to the deck "looks like more money"].

View user profile

#5 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:29 am

Chiyemi didn't really pay too much mind to the obvious lie. She used her hands to motion to Kiri and then back to Bella before repeating the process."Kiri meet Bella, Bella meet Kiri."She spoke quickly.She looked at Bella's ice cream longingly, remembering the great taste she had experienced moments before along with the great pain that followed.

Bella's smile never faded as her free hand extended out to the girl. "Nice to meet you, Kiri." Bella felt the surrounding spiritual pressure.The girl had just enough spiritual pressure to be spiritually aware but not enough to put up much of a fight currently.Another thing that she sensed was the street performer nearby who was also more than obviously spiritually aware.

#6 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:39 am

Kiri giggled at Chiyemi as she stared at the ice-cream in Bella's hand. "So Bella, how do you two know each other?" she asked. Although could sense the reiatsu coming from her.

Kemuri smiled although took note of the three people, "hmm.. So others" she said and used her bringer light to appear by them. "Hello, I'm Kemuri Gamen," she said "also girl you leak reiatsu" she said indicating Kiri.

View user profile

#7 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:39 am

Chiyemi's face went into a sudden frown as Bella threw away the rest of her ice cream. As she turned back to look at Kiri her normal blank expression followed. "Family friends." She replied.She wasn't going to let on the real reason though this was sort of the truth. Chiyemi's attention soon turned to the street performer. She appeared to be a magician. Chiyemi didn't exactly enjoy magic but she didn't hate it either. "So are you." She said for Kiri.Chiyemi made no attempt to hide her spiritual pressure though she was leaking very little all the same.

Bella made a free throw aimed at a trashcan and made it. She threw her hands into the air as she simulated a crowd cheering. Bella quickly looked back at Kiri before nodding her head in agreement with Chiyemi's previous statement. She kept her focus on Kiri as the magician appeared near them. Bella had been suppressing most of her spiritual pressure by second nature but a little bit always came out.Bella's head turned towards the new girl and she gave her the same smile she gave Kiri.

#8 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:23 am

Kiri looked embarrassed when Kemuri pointed out her lack of reiatsu control and was about to say something although stopped when Chiyemi answered for her. She then looked down and stayed silent.

Kemuri looked at the three girls and smiled. "well I can get rid of this, finally" she said using reiatsu to remove the top hat she was wearing so it appeared to be floating and then threw it away while the hat disappeared into thin air. "oh my Reiatsu, well I can hide it but I go invisible as well so..." she said still smiling "So who are you three?"

View user profile

#9 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:01 am

Chiyemi looked away from the girl and instead at the trash can in which the ice cream now lived. She thought of a sitcom involving the ice cream and various bits of trash as roommates. It was not a good idea. "I am Chiyemi." She said in an even colder tone than what she sounded like usually.

Bella's smile stayed glued to her face as the hat floated away and disappeared. "Bella Donna." She said in a cheery tone.Unlike Chiyemi, she enjoyed magic. It took practice and a large amount of deceit to accomplish. "So you're both fullbringers, I presume." She said as her head slowly turned from Kemuri to Kiri.

Last edited by Chiyemi Fujimoto on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

#10 Re: We All Scream PRIVATE on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:37 am

"I'm Kiri Shushoku" Kiri said and kept her head down. she then flinched when she asked if she was a fullbringer and a tear escaped her eye at the memory that returned. "yes," she said not raising her head but beginning to hold a necklace she was wearing.

Kemuri them pulled a deck of cards from her pocket, "Yes, I'm a fullbringer" she said "Now who likes magic?, although it will cost you" Kemuri then began shuffling the deck.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum