Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Soldiers Guide To Rest PRIVATE

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:46 pm

A small gust of wind blew through the long, forever green grass, carrying with it the many sounds and voices of Soul Society. To a normal person, such things would be hard to pick out... but to a man so scarred and still trying to piece together what little he had left in both the land of the living and the dead, it became a skill. A calming skill, or better yet, another form of mediation. A way to keep his mind pure, and open, a way to block out the memories, the hatred... the past. A way... a way to forget the past, and focus on there here and now, or at least that's what the white haired man thought, as he let the small gust of wind blow past him, causing his great coat to fly as though it were a cape. The young looking man smiled. A smile more filled with a sense of joy. By how the white haired man looked, it was as if he had found paradise, a place he himself could enjoy himself. A place that he could leave his mark, and enjoy this new life... if it was new. Sadly it had been some four hundred years since the white haired man had died, and so far he had found very little comfort in this place called 'paradise'. In truth, to him, it was more like he left one hellish plain only to go to another. Though he was quick to dismiss these thoughts, and quickly focused once more upon the peaceful area. Taking a deep breath, the man slowly let it loose.

“This. THIS! Is paradise.” The man announced aloud, spreading his arms wide, before closing his eyes to take in another breath of fresh air.

The man then slowly lowered his arms before crossing them over his armoured chest. “Hey! Richard, what do you think? This seem like the perfect place to setup or what?” The man asked, turning around to face a tale, red headed man, who was followed closely by who appeared to be his wife.

The two looked young, and seemed to be quite happy. Both were wearing clothing of Feudal Europeans. One could only guess their place of origin. Though in truth there was a good chance they were from the same place as the young white haired man standing just ahead of them, a large smile plastered across his features.

“True enough Kitsure. This place does seem like the perfect place to start anew.” Richard replied in a rather happy tone as he stopped a few feet from Kitsure's side.

Kitsure shook his head, as he turned around, the sound of his sheathed blade clanking as it hit his thigh. “Not only a place for just us. But a place for all those from western society... a place we can keep our traditions and cultures.” He replied in turn, his smile not once fading, “Although the only part that should keep out is religion.” Kitsure replied.

No sooner had Kitsure finished speaking did Richard and his young wife laugh in reply. “Yeah... true enough. After coming to Soul Society from Europe... you learn pretty quickly that just being a good person, or rather that being good in general is more than enough to get you up here.”

Kitsure nodded in reply, “Yeah, although you also find out this place is as bad as it was in Europe. In these that Nobility, and status mean something here.”

Richard looked towards Kitsure before frowning slighly, looking towards the ground. “Yeah... and how we're often times it's us Westerners that are shunned from society, and have to earn our way up, while other's are either adopted or gifted with things.”

The red head's eyes soon went wide for a moment, as Kitsure patted his back, letting him know it was all good.

“Yeah... but today. Today we're going to try and change that, or at leas try haha!” Kitsure reassured his two friends, before he began to walk forward, arms still crossed over his chest.

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was walking around the lands beyond Rukongai. It was fine day but not a joyful one. Dre was not in his best moods however he was not in his baddest moods as well. So because of such he decided that he should have a quite walk alone in peace. It was a way for him to relax and get his mind out of unwanted things which bothered him. For him peace was the way to reach enlightenment and high standards. Which he most interested in scrutinizing. As he walked slowly, he felt a presence coming near him. Who was it?

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#3Guest 

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:53 pm

As Kitsure made his way ever closer towards the centre of the plains, he couldn't help but picture all the possibilities that could be done with such land, that and how many lives that could be changed, and for the better as well. Despite the fact the idea was to make a more westernized area, it would still very much welcome people from other cultures, as the place Kitsure and his two friends were going to try and build was a place where one could truly fit in, without having to worry about social class, or wealth. Rather, in his dream he could see the many working together to create a great place to live and thrive, before choosing to be reborn once again. Though in truth it would take some time before it all came to be, and it would cost both Kitsure, Richard, and Richard's wife much of their hard earned savings... all of which they had saved up and gathered since they had arrived to Soul Society. However, it was mainly through Kitsure's job as a soul reaper that allowed them to afford this piece of land, and the materials enough to build their new home. Although for now, he would have to dismiss the idea as he was suddenly stopped by Richard, who's hand quickly grabbed his trap.

Turning to face Richard, Kitsure quickly saw Richard point down the road. “Wait. Is it just me, or is there someone else here?” He asked Kitusre, the look of worry spread about his face.

Kitsure shrugged lightly before he began to move in the direction his friend had pointed in. It wasn't long before he could feel something close-by. With a quick bit of concentration Kitsure was able to see the soul thread floating nearby.

“Red... A Soul Reaper? Why here?” Kitsure muttered to himself as his left hand gently rested against the hilt of his Zanpaukto.

Richard and his wife just looked towards their white haired friend, waiting for him to tell them it was alright, though for a minute or two, nothing came. Kitsure just shook his head lightly, before he turned to face the two of them.

“It's nothing. Just a random Soul Reaper. More than likely someone from my division due to them being around here... Nothing to worry about. Believe me.” He said, turning to face them, a gentle smile once again across his handsome features.

“You two go on ahead, and start looking for a place that would be perfect for our new home.” Kitsure told the two, before turning to face the direction of the other Soul Reaper, “I'm going to say hello to our guest. I'll be right back.”

And with that, Kitsure began to make his way down the dirt road, leaving his friends to look for a spot. As he made his way closer he took note of the person coming into view. From what he could see, it was a young man. Though he couldn't tell his age... mind you, being in SS, it was hard to tell anyone's age here; himself being a prime example. Either way he dismissed the thought as he stopped in the middle of the dirt road, as the new face came closer. Before long he was able to get a good look at the man.

“Hehh? Well... this might be troublesome.”

#4Guest 

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was on patrol around the local Rukongai, just on the threshold between the Rukongai and the outskirts beyond them, when he noticed a group of travelers entering the Rukongai district, the clothes they wore told him quite a bit; at one of them was a shinigami, judging by the Shihakushō he wore, although like some shinigami, appeared to be customized to better suit his tastes, Luke could understand such things as he didn't even wear a Shihakushō but a black and red karate Gi and his black and red haori, plus the new additions of the black leather riding gloves he wore, his zanpakuto hanging by his side via a red silk sash around his waist, if anyone did notice his spiritual pressure, they would noticed it radiated despair, purely and simply, he detected Dre coming from another direction, which explained the shinigami's sudden response to go for his sword, he decide to get there before a accident happened so he used shunpo to move in front of them, his blood red eyes looking at the shinigami and the couple behind him, his haori blowing in the wind he made with the fast movement created with shunpo, he took a breath before speaking to the shinigami.

"Pardon me, sir, mind if you calm down? I rather not have to deal with this anymore today, although it appears your new, I've not seen you around before, so it be best if I introduce myself; My name is Luke Yasenha, fourth seat of squad three, may I ask your name and the names of your companions, sir?" Luke asked formally but with a undertone of despair, like a private investigator which wasn't far from the truth of the matter since it was something that was part of squad three's job to do, he looked at them before waiting for a response.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 309
Tags;; Luke, Dre, Kitsure
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Kitsure signed lightly as he looked towards the man approaching him, though in truth he wasn't sure what to make of the fellow, other than how he seemed a rather bored or rather depressed looking fellow out on a stroll. Which in all honesty, did not surprise Kitsure in the slightest. In truth that's the reason he had chosen to try and setup shop out here, rather than near the city itself. More peaceful and rather relaxing out in the wilds. Though... he did wonder what attracted the other Soul Reaper here. He could only guess there was a special spot, or some kind of nice area to chill out or around somewhere in the surrounding area. Either way he quickly dismissed the thoughts and worry for now, rather focusing to try and greet the fellow. Conflict was always nice to avoid, where ever possible. Plus... he wasn't fond of fighting another Soul Reaper... more so considering he was trying his best to keep attention away from himself, and his family. Odds were though that this fellow was very much like himself in the fact he was not looking for any conflict.

“Salv-” Kitsure was cut off mid greeting the moment he raised his right hand, only for it to be brought back down the moment another fellow came jumping in out of nowhere.

Kitsure raised a brow. Curious to this man's sudden accusation, and his rather rude tone. In truth if they were still alive, and if he were a younger more head strong fellow, there would've been a good chance of a duel. Though such things were far behind him, and he was glad to be rid of that part of himself. Though he still found this fellow standing in front of him rather rude, in the subtle kind of way. However the moment he went on to introduce himself and the division he was with, was what pretty much made Kitsure sigh and shake his head.

“I think you're jumping to conclusions my good man, more so if you'd think I'd be so brash as to draw my blade or even attempt to do such against a fellow with whom I have no issue or quarrel with. Rather it is you, sir, that are the one whom is starting a quarrel here, and jumping the gun... as most from Division 4 often do these days sadly...” Kitsure replied in turn, crossing his arms over his chest.

“As for who I am.” A small pause, before Kitsure bowed gracefully as one should in Renaissance custom, “I am Damion Kitsure, an unseated and unranked Soul Reaper with Seventh Division.” He finished in a friendly tone, before straightening back up, to once again cross his arms.

on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:38 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was slowly coming closer and closer as viewed the man with white hair breaking off with his gang as 2 of the people who were accompanying broke off and went on their separate ways. As of the white haired man he kept his way coming closer towards Dre as the man suddenly stopped. Yet Dre kept walking towards him.

As Dre began to come closer towards the stranger he was suddenly surprised by Luke who confronted the man with white hair. Dre squinted his eyes as he looked closer. It seems that the stranger had taken his Zanpakutō out perhaps to defend himself from Dre or to use it one something else entirely. Dre kept watching the scene without interfering. He had no intention to interrupt because he knew that their attention would soon turn towards him.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#7Guest 

on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Luke listened to the man who had introduced himself as Damion kitsure, explaining that he wasn't going to do anything, Luke, now at a close enough distance to see, could see that his hand was lying on the handle of his zanpakuto, Damion was correct in the fact, he had been a bit paranoid and his current state of mind didn't help these things, it seemed he had confused this man, thinking he was going for a attack, his blood red eyes took on some more sadness before bowing in a polite way.

"My apologizes, Damion-san, I'm not in a decent state of mind currently and it's easy for me to jump the gun, although I'm not part of squad four, I'm the fourth seat of squad three and part of my job is investigation and it gets so regular how many people draw their swords nowadays that my mind went on a automatic, believe me, I meant no offence by it, good sir, I'm just trying to keep the peace, may I ask what you've come into the Rukongai for?" Luke apologized and asked in a calmer tone of voice what business they had coming here, he was on duty as a investigator and he should get at least the reason why they came to the Rukongai but Luke was also interested in Damion; he hadn't come across the shinigami before so he was either on assignment in the world of the living all this time or had recently become a shinigami and just joined with squad seven, Luke would have to look into Damion's reports to get some more information on him but for now, he hoped to gather more information on the man standing before him, his zanpakuto glowed black gently where it hug near his waist, making a sound like a child, whimpering about losing his mother, the way Zetsubō had to tell him that he wasn't very sure about the current situation, Luke agreed, he rather avoid fighting the man if it could be avoided; he didn't like the idea so if he could, he rather parley with Damion to find a more agreeable outcome that didn't turn to fighting, Luke straightened his back, he looked at the couple behind Damion, he would ask the couple what business they had entering the Rukongai district but he had to deal with Damion first so he waited for a response.

Location;; Unknown rukongai district
Muse;;
Word Count;; 402
Tags;; Luke, Kitsure, Dre
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
BUMP MESSAGE

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#9Guest 

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Kitsure merely sighed, before he scratched the back of his head with his left hand. In truth he was a little taken back by what was happening here, and more so the fact that there were the 'military police' out here, when this area was under his division's watch, as his unit was tasked with the patrolling and guarding of this area. Either way he shoved all those thoughts aside as he look towards the area his two friends had been before. Noting their spiritual presence was still very much around and safe for that matter as well. A small small grew across his face in knowing this little fact. However his smile returned to that of a neutral one, as he turned to face Luke, whom was still waiting for his reply.

Kitsure crossed his arms over his chest as he looked towards the man, giving him a small nod. "All is forgiven. You couldn't have known one's true intentions unless you were around. You were merely doing your job after all." He replied, before letting himself relax some.

"As for why I am here..." Kitsure paused a moment to look back, before turning to face Luke again, "I'm here to setup a new home for myself, and many in much the same situation as myself. That situation being the factor of our former culture and former home when we had lived. Europe." He said flatly.

"Me and my two friends here, are more or less scouting out a place to begin building upon our dream and future... And yes... I own this patch of land here. Costed me some one hundred years worth of income as well." Kitsure said, in a neutral tone, before he stood relaxed looking towards the man.

#10Guest 

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:49 am

Luke noticeably relaxed as Damion calmed down and forgave him, he was doing his job, he also explained why here was in the area as he owned a large patch of land next to where they were standing so he and his friends could live there, having saved up a hundred years worth of savings to buy it, Luke wondered if a unseated shinigami's pay was that low, hid was quite reasonable as well as the bonuses from killing hollows, although it was perfectly normal so Luke relaxed fully.

"I can understand; most folks entering the soul society normal like the peace and quiet of these outskirts, just hanging on the edge of the rukongai, although I haven't seen many people from europe, I'll take notes on what was said but I'll be allowed the area so if you need me, just call me, enjoying setting up your home, Damion-san and let me be the first to welcome you to the soul society" Luke told Damion, bowing politely to them, he was thinking about getting back on patrol but he decided to stay around to see if Damion or his friends needed any help, it would be a nice change of pace to spying or breaking up bar fights as he took his black and red notepad and wrote down notes for later when he wrote the report on what happened that day before putting the notepad away in a inside pocket in his haori before waiting for a response from the group.

Location;; Unknown rukongai district
Muse;;
Word Count;; 252
Tags;; Luke, Dre, Kitsure
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum