Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:07 am

1st Division
1st Division
Onkyō walked down the bright halls of the academy, taking note of his fellow students. "Hmmm...finally I can get out of this place" he said to himself while going on to his next class.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 am

Kurai Slowly walked down the south corridor of the academy, Every now and again seeing late students walk past him. "Hah!... this place always felt like a hell hole. I'm glad I finally get to leave." He thought to himself as he approached his class.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 am

1st Division
1st Division
Onkyō continued looking towards his class, he then noticed a student who he took interest in, although disregarded it for the moment. He took his seat in class and begun writing something on a device. "So.. I'll do this and then that" he was saying to himself.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:26 am

Kurai sat down in a seat up the back of the class, then looked up the front. His face blank yet showing sorrow. "When will this end" He said aloud.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:30 am

1st Division
1st Division
Onkyō looked forward as the instructor came in, as the instructor began to take attendance Onkyō looked back down at his device, anyone overlooking him would see he was looking at Zanjutsu information and skills. He looked up to towards the ceiling, "Only a few more days and I will be in a squad" he thought "Hopefully Squad 12".

View user profile

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:37 am

As the Instructor began to call names, Kurai looked towards someone holding a device in their hand. When the Instructor called his name he said "Here!" as a response. "I don't really think I care which squad I get in" He said to himself, while continuing to look at the person with the device. "Wonder what the hell he's doing" Kurai said quietly to himself.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:57 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Onkyō was not looking at the instructor and seemed more interested at the information on the device, the instructor saw this and pulled a slightly aggravated face. "You" he called indicating Onkyō "tell me which squad uses Zanjutsu most". Onkyō simply looked at him and chuckled almost instantly he replied "Squad two and the Stealth Force are the primary users, sir" he then looked again at his device and begun to research zanjutsu user's techniques. The instructor looked aggravated and finally got back to the class.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

"Why does this teaching seem like such an Idiot?" Kurai said quietly. Kurai then looked out the window, Looking out in the distance as it began to Rain.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:37 am

1st Division
1st Division
Onkyō continued back to his research when he heard the word from the gloomy boy at the window, taking note that the rain started. The instructor had resumed his lesson but saw now that Kurai wasn't paying attention. "Hey you!" he said indicating Kurai "Perhaps you can repeat what Onkyō just said".

View user profile

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:28 am

"You already got the answer from him, Why ask me when you already know the answer?" Kurai Said, While Rudely continuing to stare out the window. "Are the words Onkyō just said,reaching into you thick skull or just going through it".

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum