Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mötet på natten PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:38 am

Rolling her eyes at the comments she downed yet another drink, she was feeling tipsy but didn't care. "So... What ever your name is, Do you care about any other part of me than my boobs?" she asked she smiled at the question waiting to see if he made up something or really did find something else attractive about her.

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:23 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre smiled slowly. She was beginning to like this women little by little because she was interesting. Exhaling slowly, Dre looked at her and said, "Well...your eyes. I've never seen such beautiful eyes before. Not only they are beautiful they are deeply attractive as well. It matches nicely with your hair." he paused as he started speaking again with a smile, "As the old saying goes; the eyes are the window to the soul."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 am

Midoru smirked when he said her eyes she felt like she was completely drunk although looked only tipsy. "My eyes" she said "what's so attractive about my eyes?" she'd then down another drink waiting for his answer although she had begun to wobble in her seat.

on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre signed quite infuriated and also sad that she hadn't understood what he had said. "Such a shame." he thought as he looked at her. Most women would be the one to come and talk to him first and try to hook with up or something because of Dres good looks which stunned alot of women. However rarely Dre would try to do the same with a woman but it seems that this woman didn't give a fuck or she was just too drunk. Exhaling Dre said, "would you like to do something or talk about stuff?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:32 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Bump

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#16Guest 

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:57 am

Midoru looked at him she knew that he was trying to make her fall for him, she was used to it and just played with them. She didn't give a fuck about his attempts although smiled wen he asked her is she wanted to talk about something or do something. "Well, we are talking about stuff, I'll define it for you the stuff we are talking about hangs from my chest and is fairly large" She laughed as she finished the drunkenness had begun to show as well.

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre arched.his eyebroe as he examined her expression, and the way she talked to him. It was.very clear that she has no intrest in him, and also her behaviour was not what Dre seeked. Looking at her, hr said with a dull rxpression, "yeah...very large boobs, youve got there."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#18Guest 

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:25 am

Midoru decided she would be off, she seemed to fall off the stool rather than hop off it. "Well, good night Mr. Person who likes boobs, I'm going home" she said it however it was surprisingly still clear and not slurred. she would then begin to walk to the door although she could be seen wobbling from side to side. As she got closer a small group of Squad 11 guys came up to her, "Hi there" one said "Do you need help getting back to you squad barracks, we can assist you" they said taking her arms which seemed in a friendly gesture although thy obviously had darker intentions.

What happened next was surprising to the group, she had grabbed one of them and thrown them towards the wall. Although those looking would have missed the way she broke the grip of the two guys holding her. "Next please" she called taunting them.

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:40 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre saw her get up and ealking towards thr door, as some men probally from her division came up to her to assite het. Hoeevrr it did not rnd well at akl. She started to fight with them only to breaj their erists. Dre looked at thr scene vey intrestedly. "Well, at least shes a fuarjing monster." Hr said to himself, as he contuined watching.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#20Guest 

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 am

In a few more brief movements she had the small group laying down, she then yawned and continued walking, She then looked around she caught sight of the Squad 10 barracks and started heading that way although she felt like she was being followed, she then stopped and realised she actually ended up at the Squad 13 barracks. She seemed no to care and walked in a few Shinigami looked at her curiously as she walked up to a random shinigami, the shinigami was a girl much smaller than that of a normal shinigami. "Hi" Midoru said kindly she only felt hazing and was still using her senses, "I'm Midoru Royaru of Squad 10. Mind if I stay the night" she felt to tired to look for her own barracks. the small girl nodded although was confused she lead Midoru into the barracks to a room that was empty. There Midoru fell asleep.

(If you want to intervene just add that into your post, so if you want to encounter Midoru before that happens go ahead)

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum