Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:37 pm

avatar

Espada
Espada
Dre Cadis Jaegerjaquez was enjoying the fullest of his time as he was at a pub at the middle of the night drinking liquids all by himself. He was not an alcoholic or anything like that. But occasionally he would drink. However even occasionally he kept it at a standard. He did not want to exceed the limit of drinking because he was not into it that much. He had other things in life which required his maximum attention.

As he took a beer of Heineken he looked around to see what was going on. Their was not much of a crowd gathered in the pub today. 15 to 20 people crowded the place but it looked empty. The pub didn't have the same vibe it had five months ago. Which was his last visit before this. "Strange night, I guess." he said to himself as he took another sip and looked out towards the window thinking what the world had for him on this day.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#2Guest 

on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:10 pm

avatar

Guest
Midoru looked around as she took another drink, she felt bored with no one to talk to. Her drinking buddies all had things to do. "hmm... Why am I still here? I should be getting back to the barracks soon" she thought to herself.

on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:27 pm

avatar

Espada
Espada
Dre took another sip as he noticed a certain woman drinking something. Dre didn't know why but he stared at her for a few second as he suddenly putted his head down and starting drinking his beer again.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Guest 

on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 pm

avatar

Guest
Midoru looked up from her drink feeling like she was being watched, she then saw a man looking at her although he looked away quickly. "Was he looking at my boobs" she asked herself looking at the man.

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:32 pm

avatar

Espada
Espada
Dre looked yp and arched his eyebrow as he looked at the woman. He was no coward or anythimg to peak at womans breasts. If he wanted.to look at them he would look at them directly. "Nice set of bazoongas you go there." Dre said with a lop sided grin

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#6Guest 

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:35 pm

avatar

Guest
Midoru saw now that he was staring at her breasts, "Well, at least he's not trying to make a move" she said to herself "...yet". She then sculled another drink down. "Damn it, I better no get drunk tonight" she thought.

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:32 pm

avatar

Espada
Espada
Dre kept looking at her breasts for a few minutes and then looked at her. She was not taken back at it or anything. She calmly resumed what she was doing. Dre shaked his head as he saw this. He was impressed. This woman had something in her that intrigued him. He wanted to know more about her as he stepped up and walked towards her.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:32 pm

avatar

Espada
Espada
BUMP MESSAGE

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#9Guest 

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:35 pm

avatar

Guest
Midoru looked up at Dre when he arrived, she didn't care that he was staring at her large breasts. she indicated a seat next to her with a nod as she downed another drink, when he sat down she'd casually ask "So, You like my boobs?".

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:37 am

avatar

Espada
Espada
Dre made a lopsided grin when the woman asked him that. Looking at her straight, he said, "yes, of course. I mean why wouldn't I? Such a lovely pair of boobs, you've got." he said as he paused for a second. "Not to mention that huge cleavage, you've got their."

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#11Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum