Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Seeds of The Future Lay Buried In The Past PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke winced as his elbow become covered in the black scales with the outer layer in a arc above it in a wave shape, not connecting to the other side of the elbow, Luke was looking at her, unaware that his right eye's pupil had changed into a reptilian like slit.

"We...need to...get out" Luke said, sounding like he was speaking with two voices; one his own, the other dark, cold and with a evil intent on it's whispery voice so it was unclear if he was referring to him and Sekiko or him and whatever it was taking him over, he had the overwhelming feeling that he had to leave with her, somewhere where people wouldn't sense the dark and hollow-like spiritual pressure that was very slowly getting stronger, he continued looking at Sekiko.

"Please...Sekiko-chan...get me out of here" Luke begged her in his double voice as he waited for a response.

Location;; Squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 155
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:48 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko watched him slowly transform as she got up before pulling him up with her, getting a sheet from a closet wrapping him in it before pulling him to a clothing bin trying to push him in.

If she managed to get him in the bin she quickly pushed the huge bin out of the barracks to a laundry area "Luke take deep breaths close your eyes and focus, push it back...Dont Let it win...if you dont control it you might not be safe in the shinigami or human world...I dont want you to go to it's world...you need to push it back..."She commented to the bin trying to be encouraging as she was trying to figure out how she can help him. He was sort of a patient to her. She didnt want him to be harmed by the other squads and sent to be a research subject. No one should ever be a research project not matter what the reason is.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:02 am

Luke grunted with pain as Sekiko helped him up, wrapped him in a white cotton blanket before putting him into a clothes bin before wheeling him away, he couldn't see where they were going as he listened to Sekiko's voice, telling him to fight it, he was trying but his mind was weak from trauma, he just didn't have the mental strength to fight it, he was mentally pushed beyond his limits as he gripped his arm before, suddenly, all the scales stood up on end like hairs before his arm twisted into a blade, stabbing through the bin, although they had gotten out the barracks by then as he got out the bin, his hand and lower arm now a blade where once a hand used to be, he stared at it for what felt like a eternity.

"My god, No...let this be a dream...this can't be happening to me" Luke said in utter disbelief, he held his head as tears came down his face as the rain came pouring now on the scene below, the heavens themselves seeming to weep as his own tears join the heaven's tears on the ground...

Location;; Squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 194
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Your A lot weaker mentally then I thought..."She whispered quickly shunpo from the bin to a few feet away "Luke...."She whispered as her eyes watched the blade and him "Oh god....What can I do other then fight?"she asked herself shaking her head "No, I wont fight him...I might hurt him...I cant hurt the hollow...I cant get into his mind..."She whispered to herself trying to think how she can help luke wthout hurting him "Maybe a simple binding kido...but what if the hollow is much stronger then I see now?"she asked trying to see all her options. "Luke! I dont know what to do...Think about things that give you strength, innocent children smiling...you must fight it for the innocent souls that hollow will come after....uh...Think about my safety and those who you care for...use your dreams and absence of friends to push it back....I dont want to hurt you."She called over to him not knowing what to really do she never dealt with someone actually turning into a hollow before her eyes

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:42 am

Luke heard her cries, telling him to think of things that gave him resolve, Luke started growling as fragments of a black hollow mask started to slowly form on his forehead.

"People...friends...family...people I...have sworn to protect..." Luke said, his voice halfway to a hollow's voice as he fell onto one knee as the mask start forming over his right eye, he suddenly released his reiatsu, his body glowing black as his reiatsu drained the color from the area, reducing things to black and white, like the life of the surrounding area was drained from it, if there were any plants nearby, Sekiko would notice they were wilting, becoming drained of life like their lives no longer had any meaning, it was like his reiatsu was manifesting despair itself as his eyes glowed red with his resolve.

"I just...Swore it...to MYSELF!" Luke said before grabbing the mask fragment with his left hand, starting to crack it as the reiatsus fought for dominance.

"Your not having me...Not this time...this time...I have someone I need to protect...This is who I am and I won't be take over by your darkness so begone!" Luke cried out as with a final burst of reiatsu, he broke the mask as his reiatsu went through the clouds, clearing them, his right eye returned to normal as the broken black hollow mask fell to the ground, he fell to his knees, tired out from the struggle, bags under his tired eyes as he looked at Sekiko, his right arm now only infected up to his wrist as he raised his right arm, trying to reach Sekiko.

"Se...ki...ko" Luke managed to say, taking a single step towards her before falling foward, his world going black as he passed out...

Location;; Squad four treatment center, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 298
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;; Hey, Sekiko, has you ever seen a black hollow mask before? just wondering is all

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:56 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko watched hoping her cries to him have helped. She could tell this infection was strong but she had faith in him winning. she couldnt give up on him cause if he lost...She would have to fight and try to kill him if possible...that was something she didnt want to ever do...

Sakiko looked around noticing life and color draining from the world around him "not the plants...innocent lives...Come on Luke."She whispered reaching her left hand, grabbing the hilt of her blade, just incase she needed to try and stop this from happening further. She listened to him before letting out a smile..luke was there still as she felt his reiastu heighten and blast a few times from the struggle of power before her eyes widen watching him rip that mask fragment, defeating the hollow for now...

"Luke!"She cried seeing him reach his hand towards her before falling forward falling silent after sayin her name. her mind was telling her to run for help let the other care for him but her body disobeyed and instead ran to his side as she fell on her knees rolling him on to his back with his head on her legs "Luke... oh man this isn't good...what to tell the others if they sensed the display."She whispered lifted his infected hand. she took the glove off before wrapping it up to his elbow, so that way no one would think of looking at it.

She looked around seeing alot of members from her squad and others. sakiko made up so excuse that there was something here and she and luke came to investigate but it bested luke and vanished before it got to her. She played him as a hero and it seemed some took her lie to heart as others seemed iffy but nether the less she got help from some of the males to carry luke to one of the recovery rooms as she was strict that she would be the only one caring for him saying it was her fault for him getting hurt.

Sakiko had help getting him changed as she stayed either by his side or near his room getting things done while keeping watch of him and the infection,waiting for him to awake

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 am

Luke heard Sekiko cry out his name before he passed out, leaving him floating inside his unconscious, it was like a dream as he remained floating inside a sphere of what looked to be black water as it had a water like shine to it and the way it swirled around him inside what was most likely a air bubble, his eyes were clouded as he looked around the sphere, seeing nothing.

"I'm here again?" Luke thought to himself before the coming darkness came inside, snaking into the sphere, breaking it and water poured into the sphere, Luke instinctively tried to move but he was paralysis and couldn't move as the darkness wrapped around his body like snakes as a hole appeared in his chest and the head of the black hollow he had fought so long ago appeared before him, it's four split mandibles smiling with dark intent, a arm then grew from the darkness, before forming into the same blade Luke's arm had turned into only moments ago, the hollow grinned at him, saying nothing but letting the cold breath out his mouth before it cried out in blood lust induced laughed, chilling Luke to his very core before he thrust the blade into his head and he then woke up with a cry of pure panic, taking it breaths very quickly, if he was hooked up to a heartbeat monitor, it would be spiking erratically, once he had stopped screaming in terror, he noticed that his infected right hand had been bandaged, he looked at Sekiko with a sad look in his eyes.

"Sekiko-chan; it's not going to get better, is it? and what happened to me while I was...asleep?" Luke said sadly, the despair clear in his crimson orbs as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 297
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:31 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
:luke! Breath its alright, its okay, your safe."She commented startled by his sudden action of waking up with a yell. She laided him back dwn before sitting down "I am afraid...its not...if this continues and you arnt in control, the other squads will find out...I wrapped your hand and arm to hide the infection as it is now to your wrist.."She commented to him gently to him "You might need to find some help in the human world by those one humans that have hollows inside them and learn how to control it or something cause you might not be able to stay here too much longer if this keeps up..."She said to him letting him know what she thought

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:41 am

Luke let her rest him back in the bed as she explain what he was thinking; that is would only continue to spread through his body and if it did continue, sooner or later, someone else would notice that he had been infected with a hollow and would have him executed and her suggestion of seeking humans that had been infused with hollow reiatsu to help him control it, he stared up at the ceiling before nodding gently towards Sekiko.

"I understand and I'm open to suggestions but do you know of any of these special humans? so far, I've only met one of these "super humans" and she wasn't very cooperative so I don't think she will help us, especial since she dislikes shinigami, any recommendations, Sekiko-chan?" Luke asked her, wondering if she knew of any of these special humans and more about them so he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 150
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko listened to him before thinking "I am not sure if i remember any or not...Maybe I can take a few vacation days in the human world and go scout for some for you...Maybe...or maybe you can come with me so if you do lose it, the shinigami will think a normal hollow and take awhile to respond unlike here."She said gently to him "Nut i cant think of any right off hand

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum