Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Seeds of The Future Lay Buried In The Past PRIVATE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:12 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    
Luke was making his way once more to the squad four barracks to retrieve some more of the mental recovery medicine he needed to keep his mind from going to pieces, the growing pressure that weighted on his mind depressed him greatly, he only hoped that the people at the treatment center had the medicine in stock, he walked up those stairs, the day cloudy, only increasing his depression he felt as he entered, he walked to the desk to talk to the receptionist.

"Pardon me, miss, I've come to pick up my prescription of mental medicine, who do I go see to pick it up?" Luke asked the receptionist before waiting for a response.

Location;; Squad four treatment center, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 114
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;; if you can, you can be the doctor Luke is sent to get his medicine ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:49 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The receptionist looked up from her paperwork before letting out a sigh "The person you would probably need to speak to is Sakiko...I will page her so please wait over there she will be out shortly. Also please fill out this form and hand it to her when she comes to you."Commented the receptionist to him pointing to a waiting area before returning her attention to her paperwork

Sakiko was in the medicine Room, rechecking various orders of different medications were put into their correct squad bins so nothing will become mixed up. She sighed before hearing the receptionist call her name. "What is it now...did someone mix up an order?"she asked herself curious of why she was being called to the front desk.

Sakiko took a few minutes before moving into the room. She flipped some of her Red hair over her left shoulder looking at the receptionist before moving towards the male she pointed to. To some shinigami, her outfit isn't all that traditional and probably not too practical for fighting, but then again, she rarely saw combat first hand. she doesn't really fight so she based her uniform on her want of style to be her unique self and not like everyone.

"I believe you are the one that I been requested to tend to?"She asked Luke in a curious voice as her left hand rested on her hip while she watched him examining, trying to guess why he was here since she was just called to the front with no explanation yet.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 am

Luke sighed as he listened to the receptionist and gingerly took the form, it was a general request, nothing he hadn't seen before but a question had come to his troubled mind when he was listening to the receptionist.

"Sekiko? not a name I'm familiar with, is she new or just returned?" Luke thought to himself as he filled in the form, the questions about the doctor swam around in his head like goldfish in a fish tank, he noted the specific mental medicine he needed as well as a request for a anti depressant for his heavy depression, after a few minutes after he finished the form, the doctor in question walked out into the main lobby, he noticed that she wore her more loose then others and with additions of a purple and pink ribbons around her uniform, he quite liked them really, she looked to be a modest woman, although he was hardly one to talk with his black and red karate Gi and similar designed Haori, he thought he would look more strange because he wasn't even wearing the uniform of normal shinigami since he like the karate Gi for it's looser fit and more designed for speed then the more bulky uniform of the shinigami, his blood red eyes followed her as she came over, speaking to him in a calm and curious voice, he was liking her more by the minute, having a voice of reason helped calmed his strained mind.

"Yes, indeed I am, I require the medicine that is on this form your receptionist gave me" Luke said, handing her the form, although the anti depressants were new, he wanted to try them to see if he could get out of his depression a little, he stood up and waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 298
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:32 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko listened to him. she watched his body language as she could tell there was something mentally going on that he was nervous and anxious about but could tell he was starting to slowly relax as she accepted the form reading it before looking at him "So you are the one with that odd mental medicine...Come right this way...I will have to look through the baskets for yours but I believe I remember where it was placed."She commented to him seeing him stand before she turned around walking back towards a door and down the hall to another room. she slid the door open moving into a large room of bins with the thirteen squad symbols.  "Normally I would have came out with your medication but the receptionist didnt exactly tell me who was requesting their medicine."She commented not looking back at him as she re-read the information on the form before finding the correct bin.

She took a few seconds to sift through the various small bags of medicine before finding the bag she needed turning to him "It took me awhile to get the medications you requested but I managed to find them...Now you do not need to to remind you on how to take these and things like that do you?"She asked finally turning back towards him holding out the white bag of the medicine. "Also, Is there any questions or concerns you have towards your medicine or your conditions that you wish to ask me while you are here? The name is Sakiko Tsuchi by the way. I was off on a mission and finally have gotten back in mostly one piece luckly..."She commented watching him holding out her free hand

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:57 am

Luke followed the red haired woman into the medicine stores, the place filled with cabinets fill of medicine of every kind and there were thirteen bags, each of the symbol of the squad they belonged to, she didn't turn as she looked for the correct bin for his squad, eventually coming across it in the bin marked for squad three, taking out a white pouch with the medicine inside, commentating on how difficult it was to get the medicine he needed as she handed him the pouch, he took it gladly, she asked him if he had any questions for her while she was here, Luke was about to ask what mission she had been on before his vision suddenly went black, seeing a vision of him becoming a hollow-like thing, roaring at Sekiko and tearing her to bloody pieces before he woke up again, sitting on the floor, nothing had happened and he had simply had a hallucination and collapsed onto the floor in a sitting position, his blood red eyes cloudy, his right hand in his lap, he doubted by now it had not escaped her attention that his right hand, although in a black leather glove, looked anything but normal with claw-like fingernails poking into the material, although he hoped that she wouldn't want to look at it, he didn't know if he could trust her yet, so far only three other people knew what hide beneath his right glove, he looked at her, cocking his head to one side.

"What happened to me, Sekiko-chan?" Luke asked, wondering to himself what happened as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 270
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko watched luke as he looked like he was about to ask somethng befoe he suddenly just sat down and became unresponsive for about a mintue or so. She was honestly confused as she put the white pouch aside before kneeling down on her knees. she lightly placed her hand on his forehead and pulled back quickly when he come back to reality. she was honestly startled before recovered quickly showing some concern.

"You just suddenly sat down and became unresponsive."She commented sensing a slight hollow sense coming from within the medical center.. it was close and the only being close to her right now was Luke. She quickly examined him ending up looking at his gloved hand noticing the change compared to his other hand before asking "How did that infection begin?"asked Sakiko reaching out gently touching the clawed glove hand examining it with some fright but interest on what happened to his hand. She was more concern how he was able to hide it well from others. Her mind was telling her to warn some of the other squads mostly the research squad but the motherly caring side of her came over and told her that she could help. if he was of any threat, he would have attacked her. So it had to be an infection of something maybe hollow or maybe a parasite...there were so many things running through her mind as her green eyes looked up from his hand "I will keep this secret...it might be best if you wrap your hand and maybe put some sort of seals on it to more hide the appereance and presence it slightly gives off"She said

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:11 am

Luke listened to her, shaking his head to clear his mind as he watched her eyes darting to his right hand, he knew she had noticed the different appearance of his hand through his glove to his left, asking when it had first become infected, his body was screaming no, don't tell her but his strained and lonely mind wanted nothing more then to have someone to listen to his troubles, she reached her hand to touch it, he flinched his hand back at first but he then relented to her touching it as he responded.

"Well, you see, it was about a hundred and twenty years ago, I was on patrol on the outside walls of the Seireitei, on this forest path on a moonlit night when this black hollow appeared, a vasto lordi hollow, it attacked me and I barely managed to defeat it but before I thought it had died, it stabbed me in the gut with its hand, becoming a virus like thing and entered my body, fusing to me, the last thing I remember was pain without end until I passed out on the ground, when I came here with the vice captain of the kido corps, we found the man from squad four who found me, he told me that I was saying some strange things and my appearance from the reports I read was far from pretty; the working theory is that the hollow I met that night fused with me so me from then and the hollow become one person, of one mind and body, a possible explanation for this..." Luke said as he took off his glove from his right hand, showing her his right hand as it appeared infected; his fingernails were pointed and curved like claws, his skin was pure black and covered in what appeared to be black snake scales, although double the size of the normal type and more visible like dragon scales that cover not to his wrist as Luke had first seen but now up his lower arm, only a meter from his elbow.

"So what do you think, Sekiko-chan?" Luke asked her, the appearance of his holllow like infected right hand worried him greatly and he hope that she didn't fear it as much as she showed earlier, she had suggested seals and bandages to cover it, Luke nodded his head towards her.

"Yeah, maybe some kido to make my hand appear more normal but how long will it last? but I don't think the bandage is necessary, I can use my glove to cover it since using my gloves with my haori covers my arms from view but any help you can give me, I'll glad take, I'm just so tired...my mind is hanging by a thread, that medicine and my zanpakuto is the only things keeping me sane, please, help me, Sekiko-chan?" Luke said, the flooding of emotions entered his voice as he begged the woman for help, tears welling up in his eyes, he desperately wanted the comfort that this woman could give him, he sat up on his knees and begged her with tears running from his eyes, down his eyes and onto the floor as his voice was choked up with sadness, despair and loneliness as he waited for a response from her.

Location;; Squad four treatment room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 552
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:23 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko listened "So you were actually infected by a hollow? A vasto- lord no less, and here i thought the research squad was full of it...I heard rumors this happened to a captain centuries ago but no reports have found this captain since the last battle..."She commented watching him take the glove as she took a hold of his unglove hand examining it "For now you might need some seals to mask it and if i remember hollows right they want blood..want to kill...you need to resist the urge this may give you, The more you allow it to win the more you loss yourself...I will see if there are any medicines or other treatments I can do to assist you in this fight."She commented before she became surprised at the fact he was actually crying.

She was silent. she didn't know what she could say or do to help him before she released his hand and reached both arms around his neck before she pulled his head close to her chest keeping him close "I will help you at whatever the cost...I just cant leave you in this state with such a large burden...I will be here for you no matter what if that will help you get through this."She whispered gently keeping him close to her chest as she looked out the window in thought of what she can do.

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Luke had listened to what she had said before he started crying, breaking down from sheer loneliness and sadness as he she released her hold on his infected right hand and hugged him close to her chest, he could only nod as he listened to her words as he sobbed into her chest, he embraced Sekiko until his right arm started to throb again, trying to ignore the pain for the comfort that Sekiko provided him until he yelped moved out her comforting embrace, gripping his arm as now, his elbow had become infected, blacking black with some poking out around the elbow like scaled armour.

"Damn infestation...feeding off my feelings like that...damn it...would it hurt you to feel once in a while?" Luke said as he gripped his arm, looking at Sekiko with his eyes and voice still filled with despair and sadness, his blood red eyes begging her to help him as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 161
Tags;; Luke, Sekiko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko touched his hair slowly combing her hand through his hair letting him sob "let it out..."She commented in a whisper closing her eyes half way feeling his arms embrace her as well . she enjoyed the embrace before hearing him yelp and pull away as she saw the infection spread "Maybe numbing your pain receptors in your arm and your muscles might help..."She commented as she was worried about him placing both of her hands on either side of his infected hand examining the change and the spread

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum