Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Femme Fatale CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 am

"I'm sure you'll like it here.It's quite beautiful."She leaned back in her chair and sighed to herself.She looked back over at Kiri."I was supposed to meet someone here but they never showed up."

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 am

1st Division
1st Division
"It is pretty" said Kiri watching as Chiyemi lean back on her chair. "Who was the person?" she asked feeling she was asking to many questions.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:02 pm

She readjusted herself and sat up in her seat."It was just a friend who I hadn't seen in a while."

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:03 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked at Chiyemi, "oh okay" she said "You seem to avoid people at school, why?" Kiri started looking around at the buildings and people.

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:05 am

She looked towards the girl who seemed to be looking off into space now."I don't enjoy...people."

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:16 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked back again as if snapped out of a trance, "Oh...People don't seem to talk to you, aren't you lonely?" she asked "I get a bit lonely sometimes because my parents died when I was young" Kiri looked down at the thought.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:34 am

She shrugged"Not really, I talk to my sister a lot."She looked off at another building at the mention of dead parents.

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:38 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked back up. "what about your family?" she asked, she looked at a vase of flowers on the table and without touching them pulled one of the petals from the flower off and made it look like it was flying away with the breeze.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 am

"Why are you asking so many questions?"She said in her usual cold tone.She continued to stare off in the other direction as she sat in her chair.

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:07 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked down again the petal seeming to fall with her. "I'm sorry if I said something wrong" she said feeling guilty "I can leave if you want me to"

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum