Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Femme Fatale CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:26 am

Chiyemi had been sitting at a table outside of some coffee place.She'd been there for a solid three hours just sitting in her chair.One time, the barrister came outside and asked her to leave as her cold stare downs were driving away customers.Chiyemi explained to the woman that after buying such an overpriced coffee she'd sit here as long as she wished and that it was no matter to her if the other's couldn't take her presence.The barrista didn't attempt any more times after that.To tell the truth....the coffee was actually pretty good, but she wanted no disruptions.She was meeting someone and all she knew was that they were coming to this coffee shop....only time could tell who the mystery guest would be.

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri walked through Naruki city, she didn't know where she was going she felt like she had walked for hours. She ended up outside a coffee shop. "hmmhh... Why did I come?" she asked herself "maybe this is the place"

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 am

Chiyemi brushed one of her bangs to the side as she looked at the new woman.She seemed more lost than she did thirsty.It didn't seem like her contact was coming any time in the near future so Chiyemi thought it alright if she tried to help the poor girl.She got out of her seat and moved in front of the woman in question."Are you lost, Miss?"She said with a cold tone.

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:46 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked Chiyemi over and took note of her tone. "Chiyemi?" she asked "I'm in your grade at school, remember" she said "Although yes, I'm lost" she said embarrassed.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 am

Chiyemi blinked a few times.She had never thought that anyone from her school would ever remember her.She had always tried keeping to herself when at school.She stared a the woman in complete silence for a few minutes before motioning towards another seat at her table."If you can't find where you're going then take a stop here and cool down....err I'm sorry but what's your name again?"

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:43 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri smiled, "sure and I'm Kiri Shūshoku," she said, she then walked into the coffee shop and took a seat at one of the tables near the corner. She then waited for Chiyemi although she looked slightly shy.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:50 am

She made her way back to the table and sat down.She kept her blank look as she turned to the other girl. "So...why were you out and about today?"

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:58 am

1st Division
1st Division
Kiri looked up for a second. "I was going for a walk" she said "then I wanted to get some food, but I got lost" she said her face growing red from embarrassment. "But you probably don't get lost, do you? Chiyemi".

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:05 am

Chiyemi sat there silently for a few minutes before realizing that the girl was talking to her.She hadn't been called by her actual name for a while now.She nodded slowly while keeping her blank stare."I know my way around Naruki rather well."

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:10 am

1st Division
1st Division
"I just moved here from Karakura town, so I don't really know my way around" said Kiri she looked around. "So Chiyemi why are you here?" she asked.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum