Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:36 am

"Man what the hell is up with Jinn today he's so strict" Shiawase moaned as he walked through an unfamiliar part of Karakura town. He was wandering around to get a better bearing on where he was and although he knew he was still in Karakura town, he knew nothing else about the strange environment he was in! He eventually wandered into a park and found himselfnear a pond. " I mean really why does he have to keep answering me in riddles, whilst being so tough on me." He though to himself. ", and you two I haven't seen you since the night he took me." He said dangling his sword upside down and shaking it by it's hilt. "What does he mean the blade is you and it holds the answers. What does that even mean." He grabbed his blade unsheathed and inspected it carefully looking for anything that may betray the secrets it may be holding. Suddenly he shook violently again' the manner in which he did this would have been comical to the bystanders if they could see him in his soul reaper state. "Hey, come on out I want to talk to you, can you hear me?" "Hey!!!" He shouted at the blade he had by this point been shaking the blade so furiosly he was moving his entire arm.

#2Guest 

on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    
On one of his f adventures, Epizon happened to be sleeping on one of the tree branches, in a park in karakura town. He had finished his assigned task but he just wasn’t in the mood to return so he felt like resting a bit and then resting turned to sleeping. However, his careless slumber was interrupted by someone who was continuously asking someone to come out. Tracing his eyes towards the source of all the sound Epizon located a shinigami shaking his blade rather violently. ”Hmmm? Who’s this ? I’ve never seen someone like him before. Must be someone new, but what’s he trying to do here?”] Epizon thought to himself as he scratched his head and yawned while sitting on that tree branch which was his place of slumber a few moments ago.

Well, his questions weren’t going to be answered by just sitting there. Getting up he used shunpo and appeared a few feet beside the shinigami, ”Hey, what are you doing here? Were you on some patrol duty or something?” Epizon stared at the face of this new shinigami, he really hadn’t seen this face anywhere before. Dressed in his customized shihakusho, black in color, with the hood of the shihakusho covering half of his face; he seemed a bit conspicuous himself, but that wasn’t something out of the ordinary.  Revising his words in his mind, he realized that he had ignored to introduce himself so he did:”Considering that you’re new, I’ll introduce myself. Epizon Psychi, 4th seat of squad 6, and you are?” A gentle smile emerged on his face as he made his introduction, reflecting his friendly intentions.

Location;; Karakura town
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 274
Tags;; Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male
A senkaimon opened in a darken alleyway, the two Japanese sliding doors opening as light flooded the alleyway for a few moments as Luke stepped out, a hell butterfly on his shoulder, he was sent on another investigation mission to the world of the living, a assignment he seemed to be getting more and more regularly as of late, maybe the captain didn't trust his current state of mind at the moment and Luke wouldn't of blamed him, he would of done the same thing in his position, as his black leather boots touched the concrete of the pavement, the doors closed behind him and faded from view, he sighed, he then heard some yelling, he walked out the alleyway and saw a shinigami with caramel skin and black, rough hair, holding his zanpakuto in a strange manner and shaking it, talking about someone called Jinn and about something he said about his sword, Luke smiled slightly.

"Guess I have something to investigate after all" Luke thought to himself before coming out the darkness and revealing his presence to the shinigami before him, although it seemed he wasn't the only one to do so as his friend and fellow fighter, Epizon was coming as well and had gotten there before him, introducing himself to the shinigami, Luke came to stand the opposite side of the shinigami, holding his zanpakuto all wrong, his own glowing by his side with a black aura, making a sound like a big, burly man growling in anger, Luke, taking note of Zetsubō's dislike of hold the shinigami was treating his zanpakuto, he spoke formally to him, at least not trying to show a similar dislike to the shinigami's disrespect of his own zanpakuto as he had clearly not learned to respect his zanpakuto properly.

"Hello, good sir, My name is Luke Yasenha, Fourth seat of squad three, do you mind if I ask you a few questions regarding yourself and how you are treating your zanpakuto?" Luke asked him in a similar fashion to a inspector, well, he was here to investigate so he might as well at least sound like the proper thing and do this properly, he looked at Epizon, his face partially covered by his hood, he gave him a silent signal using his free hand out of the shinigami's sight to say hi before waiting for a response.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 394
Tags;; Luke, Epizon, Roshi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 pm

'One step,two step,one step,two step...'She had been counting her steps the whole walk back from the cemetery.It was about an hour of half sadness and half self-hatred.After each visit to it she was never able to look up from her feet.Whether it was just from not wanting to see the cheerful sky or out of guilt for the possibility of looking happy, she just couldn't do it.She had just been there visiting her parent's graves and was now on her way home.As she finished rounding the corner and counted her one step for the seven-hundredth time,she stopped dead in her tracks.All at once she felt three sparks of spiritual pressure and each of them happened to be right down this very street.

She couldn't help but look up and find to her displeasure that it was three shinigami.What the hell were they doing here?It wasn't enough that she'd always find the occasional one patrolling in her neighborhood but now they were rather close to a place that Chiyemi felt was sacred!She wouldn't stand for this.She walked straight towards the three men, not letting on that she could see them at the time, and then stopped just short of bumping into the man shaking his sword."What the hell are you all doing here?!"

#5Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:06 am

"Hey, I ask the questions around here. What the hell's going on!!" as he said this Shiawase began backing away and the all of a sudden he took an aggressive stance. He stuck his left arm out and pointed his sword at Epizon "You in the hood, why, are you here and what are two up to?" Shiawase turned around and looked at the girl he sized her up and then ignored her. He didn't actually believe that she could see them, besides he was too worried about the other soul reapers. "Why are you too here and why are so interested in my zanpakutou?" "I swear if you don't tell me its gonna get ugly so start talking." He said in his most imposing voice, puffing his chest out to seem like more of a threat.

#6Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 pm

hat
Epizon noticed another presence, a familiar presence he knew who it was as soon as he sensed his reiryoku :Luke. His assessment was confirmed as Luke got close to the two and before Epizon’s inquiries were answered Luke asked a few more. His questions were directed at this unknown shinigami they had come across and from what Epizon could deduct, Luke was here to investigate about this shinigami. Then, before any of their questions were answered another presence entered Epizon’s sensory domain. This one however, was unfamiliar to him and it didn’t even feel like it was a shinigami, once again Epizon was correct in his assessment, the presence was of a female human; but was she just a normal human. No she wasn’t, she was able to see all three of them, which was reflected by her question directed at them.

For whatever reason, the unknown shinigami and the girl who had just walked into the scene were being hostile to both Luke and Epizon. Epizon looked at Luke, he had already realized that the both of them weren’t exactly a threat and it would prove troublesome for those two if they decided to take on even one of them; both of them at the same time wouldn’t end in a favorable circumstance. As he had fought alongside Luke a couple of times, he knew that despite what others may think of Luke, he was completely sane and must’ve pondered upon the same conclusion as Epizon by now. ”No need to panic, we’re not here to fight. Isn’t that right, Luke-kun?” he turned his face to look, without making any sudden moves so that the other two might not be startled.

Meanwhile, the presence of four large sources of reiryoku had now begun to attract hollows and they had begun to move towards their location. Though none of them had entered a range where they could be sensed or seen but they were heading in their direction, the naïve mindless fools were unaware that they were heading towards their own demise. The hollows were not extraordinarily strong, just the usual hollow that appeared every now and then.

Epizon then turned his gaze towards the shinigami who was shaking his zanpakuto in an unusual manner, ”Now, why was I here? I was just sleeping on that branch over there” he replied pointing to the branch he was asleep on a few moments ago, ”but you woke me up so I came to check up on you”. Then his gaze turned to the girl, ”And I am here on official business from seireitei. Considering that you are able to see all three of us, you’re not exactly a normal human being, are you Miss?” His voice maintained the friendly tone from before so that he could prompt the two to reconsider what they were about to do. As it would result in something ugly but it won’t be ugly for Luke and Epizon.

Location;; karakura Town
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 492
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke Yasenha, Chiyemi, Roshi
OOC;; The hollows have begun to move towards us but they aren’t there yet. So for now, act as if you are unaware of their presence, I’ll bring them in when I feel that it’s the right time to do so.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    
Luke signed the the shinigami that had failed to introduce himself suddenly jumping from the bench and start pointing his zanpakuto at Epizon, a sure sign of two things: one, he didn't pay attention to their names as Epizon had introduced himself earlier, so had Luke but it seemed the shinigami had ignored both; two, the shinigami was now pointing his weapon at a superior officer of the thirteen court guard squads, which was a criminal offence, something Luke couldn't allow, he moved two fingers facing flat towards the nameless shinigami, laying the fingers against his side and whispered so the shinigami wouldn't hear it.

"Bakudo number one: Sai" Luke whispered the name of the bakudo, sending a invisible stream of spirit energy that would bind the shinigami's arms behind his back, similar to the human equivalent of handcuffs.

"Sorry sir but I can't have you pointing your zanpakuto at a seated officer of the thirteen court guard squads and since you didn't hear our introduction, I'll shall reintroduce us: The shinigami to your right is Epizon Psychi, Fourth seat of squad six and I am Luke Yasenha, Fourth seat of squad three, now calm down sir or I'll have to arrest you for attempted assault on a seated officer and refusing to cooperate with the investigator, me; now, will you cooperate or face arrest?" Luke told him as formal as he could, deciding to sound neutral instead of sounding good or bad, he then heard the girl shouting at them, he had detected her spiritual pressure coming from close by but gave it no thought until now, he turned his head to her, his blood red eyes boring into her own, his eyes reflecting only pain and suffering for those skilled enough to read the aura in his eyes.

"and who might you be, miss?" Luke asked the girl, minding the fact that she seemed unfriendly towards them being there, although to why, Luke would have to ask later after he had finished questioning their new friend.

"She doesn't read as a quincy, I've been around enough of them to know general how a quincy's spiritual pressure would feel like but she doesn't...most interesting but we should pull out for now and fall back, it's not safe here with all the hollows here" Luke thought, considering the possibilities of what to do, although Epizon was stating his mind, Luke rather wished to observe her, to see what sort of human she was, she was spiritually aware for sure but a lot of humans in karakura town were but she had usable power, making her either a quincy or another group of humans Luke had yet to read up on, in any case, he would walk over to Epizon after listening to the girl's response, standing by his side and whispering in his ear.

"What do you think of him, Epizon-san? he's not anyone from the soul society, if he was, I would of know who he was at least and I'm not sure about the girl, she's not a quincy but it's possible she's from another type of human, after I question our friend here, shall I investigate these other super humans?" Luke told Epizon as he kept a eye on the two as he waited for Epizon's response.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 545
Tags;; Luke, Epizon, Roshi, Chi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 am

"Oh?Official business from the seiretei?Would you mind telling me what business the seiretei has with the human world?If it's a hollow then I can assure you that we can take care of those ourselves and yes I'm not a normal human but I'm much closer to one than you are.So,if you wouldn't mind leaving this area and telling the rest of your shinigami buddies that it's fully protected,I'd be so grateful."It was unlike her to talk in such a directly aggravated way but she just couldn't stand the sight of them being here.She wanted them gone, to leave the area and never think of the location again.She knew full well that she could protect this place as well as they ever could.

She turned her attention over to the other shinigami.She stared into his eyes and indeed found the aura of suffering.It didn't change anything of course.If anything it just made her hate the group more."I won't be giving my name to the likes of you in this lifetime or the next but for the few more minutes you will be in this area you can call me, V."She wouldn't even attempt to talk to the man who had now clearly been bound.Chiyemi turned her attention back to the one in the hood."If he is what you were after then you can be on your way now, yes?"

#9Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Shiawase found himself bound. At this point the reality of the situation had struck him ,and he was starting to sense something from these shinigami. He was realising that fighting them wasn't a good idea and decided to change tactics. The reassuring tone of voice from Epizon had calmed him down. "Hey, hey. There's no need to arrest me. I'll co-operate just let me go and I'll give you what you need." He was starting to speak in a high pitched voice at the point.

He turned to the girl, his voice changed " I'm hurt that you would just let them take me like this, I mean come on we're both technically humans. I may not be human at the moment. It's obvious I don't know who they are and they don't know who I am."

#10Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:58 pm

As Luke’s bakudo bound the unknown shinigami, Epizon looked at his friend but didn’t give voice to his thoughts. ”I know you mean well Luke but aren’t you being a bit too extreme? This fellow wasn’t really a threat to me or you. Oh well, I’ll have to trust you on this I guess, so I’ll play along”. Then Luke came closer to whisper his concerns about the shinigami, his assessment was quite correct, exactly the same as Epizon’s initial thoughts. Whispering to Luke in the same manner, he replied: ”I don’t know him as well, since he has decided to cooperate let’s take him to seireitei. The higher ups can decide on his fate. As for the human, I think I’ve come across her kind before actually, I’m sure of it but let’s just leave her be for now, she seems agitated for some reason”.

Noticing the hostility of the human girl, Epizon thought it best to not give her a reason to be angry at them. However he felt a bit awkward since she was continuously asking them to leave, almost as if she was hated their kind; was that really the case? He couldn’t hold his feelings within so he slowly walked towards her and as he walked he removed his hood, revealing his face so that these two strangers would be more at ease. ”I can’t help but notice that you don’t like our kind for some reason. Your hatred is to the extent that you won’t even disclose your name to us, if I may, is there a reason for that? Are you aware of who we are?”

People who were spiritually aware normally didn’t have much of an idea of who they were. They just classified hollows as monsters and shinigami as some kind of weird invisible people wearing shihakusho and wielding swords and stuff. Her demeanor, her voice did not enclose those kind of feelings; for some reason he felt that she was more aware of who they were and he felt that she had a reason to hate their kind, that made him curious to know a bit more about this stranger.

The shinigami’s words towards the human also disclosed a few details about him. Epizon and Luke’s suspicion that he wasn’t from seireitei were more confirmed. Luke and Epizon were seated officials, most shinigami knew about them and since the two had introduced themselves if he was just a rookie he would have understood but still him stating that he didn’t know these two suggested something else: he had attained shinigami like powers by other means. Now, those who attained the powers of a shinigami weren’t thought of highly in the soul society, actually there was a rule against them that was looked over by the central 46. If Luke was sent to investigate that meant that they suspected such an anomaly had happened and they needed to intervene; in which case, if Epizon and Luke took this unknown shinigami to seireit, that would result in unfavorable circumstances for this shinigami and if they didn’t bring him along then it would be troublesome for both Luke and Epizon. It appeared they had quite a double edge sword to deal with.

Meanwhile the hollows maintained their distance because of the two large reiryoku present in the area: Luke and Epizon. The hollows weren’t waiting for them to leave instead, they were awaiting the arrival of a certain someone, otherwise hollows are mostly mindless beings who don’t work in packs the fact that these did meant there was someone pulling the strings.

Location;; Karakura town
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 599
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke, Roshi, Chiyemi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum