Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre walked along with D'gerik as he heard this words. He did not say anything for a moment or two because he needed to calm himself down. The whole situation was a complete mind fuck to him. Getting his ability to speak again, he said, "Well...fuck! This seems to be a massive problem." he stopped as they reached the center of the castle. "Perhaps we should go in our different ways and find an exist?"

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:05 am

Almost immediately, D'gerik replied to Dre's suggestion; "Nein. Splitting up will do us more harm than good. From what I have seen so far, no door leads to the same place twice. Who knows if the moment I close one door before you come through is the moment we never find each other again." D'gerik felt a bad taste in his mouth as he said that. He detested shinigami, and didn't quite feel up to working with one either, but he had no choice. He would repeat this to himself over and over. He knew that he stood a better chance of getting out of that maze with someone else nearby. He studied the shadows on the floor as he continued "As much as I hate it, shinigami, we stand a much better chance of getting out of here in a group. So no, we wont split up."

View user profile

on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:17 am

Espada
Espada
Dre shrugged "whatever you say man, you've been here for awhile more than I have. So you lead the way." Dre said as he looked up. "Perhaps we can make a hole through the roof and get out? what do you think?" he said as he examined it.

on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:04 pm

D'gerik could have easily insulted Dre for his lack of observation skills, however he did now want to make an enemy out of his only ally. Not only this, but insulting him would simply have been something he wouldn't normally do. In stead he calmly pointed out the few mistakes his questions contained. "There are a few problems with your suggestion, Shinigami. Firstly, we are already outside, there isn't really a roof to blow a hole through at the moment. Secondly, whilst you did make me question whether we could climb our way out from here, I must pose a counter question; Do you truly believe we can make that climb?" At which point, D'gerik would point his hand upwards, in order to get Dre to see how ridiculously tall the tower seemed to stretch.

Whether it was its true height or merely an illusion, the tower stretched up as far as the eye could see, human or otherwise. It had occurred to D'gerik that perhaps it was a falsified sky, as it wouldn't be the first time that had been done, but for what purpose would it be? So many more questions would arise in those few moments. Questions that seemed like they would never be answered. D'gerik studied the shadows whilst he left Dre to ponder the response he was given. After a moment, he asked; "What was the time of day when you entered this tower?"

View user profile

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre signed as he looked up. D'gerik was right. Their was no way of getting out as he slowly began to view the castle as he ignored D'geriks question. For some reason, Dre did not feel good. It had to do something with this castle. It made him weak, tired and his skills were going out of the way. Looking back at D'gerik, Dre said in response to his 2nd question, "Well sometime in the afternoon, I believe."

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:58 am

Espada
Espada
[OOC: Are we gonna continue this RP?]

on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:45 am

[OOC: Oh dear God o.o I could have sworn I had already replied to this one and had been waiting on you. I'm sorry q-q But yeah, we can continue, here, I'll answer in this post. I'm sorry again T~T]

"Sometime in the afternoon" was the reply D'gerik had gotten. He had been staring at the floor, trying to see if he could find any shadows, anywhere the light created any sort of directional change, but to no avail. It would soon don unto D'gerik that there were no shadows at all, but as he looked up, he could indeed see what looked like a sun. "Curious. . . if time has not yet changed, and your entry was recent, the sun would be right where it is now. However there are no shadows. . . I wonder. . . . ."

At this point, D'gerik would point his palm upwards, and charge a cero. Eventually firing it to see what would happen.

[OOC: again, really sorry. You get the call on what happens with this one.]

View user profile

on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Espada
Espada
[OOC: That's okay brah. I just thought ye had forgot bout this thread. XD]

D'gerik fired a cero straight at the roof as it fired away and clashed with whatever the castle was made up. The pressure was immense as the roof began to crack at first as it started to fall down. D'gerik and Dre started to find shelter as they did not want anything to fall upon their heads. After it cooled downed Dre pokedd his head to see what had happened, as his face went grim. "It seems that their is another layer of solid concrete or whatever over the roof. And shits strong as fuck."

on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:42 am

"As I had suspected. . ." D'gerik mumbled to himself. He got up, dusting himself off. D'gerik then walked back to the center of the courtyard. He stood on a small hill formed by the debris, pointed his hand downwards, and exclaimed; "One last test!" before firing another cero at the ground.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Espada
Espada
D'gerik fired another cero at the ground, as the ground shook hard as the cero impacted the ground. It was quite similar, as a tremor but less destructive in a way. As the smoke started to slowly fade away, Dre squinted to see, if they had made any progress. However that was not the case since the ground only had a few cracks in it. Except for that it was perfectly, as it looked before. Sighing, Dre said, "I guess this castle is stronger than it seems. However made this is an genius."

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum