Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You & I PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre inhaled the fresh air of the outside as he stretched a bit. Looking back he saw D'gerik slowly coming out from the hole which he created. His expression looked quite serious as if he was examining him or something. "Something wrong?" Dre said with a soft tone.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:12 pm

What Dre had mistaken for D'gerik examining Dre was actually a look of concern for the both of them. When Dre asked what was wrong, he promptly replied. "Actually yes, something is quite wrong. Look around. . ." If he did, he would notice the two of them were indeed outside. but surrounded by walls on all sides; walls that stretched up as far as the eye can see. They were in a courtyard now, and D'gerik seemed very worried about it.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre looked around as he began to examine his surroundings. D'gerik was right even though they were outside they were far from getting out of the castle. Dre sighed as he looked at D'gerik and said slowly, "is this a foaking maze?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 pm

D'gerik looked around as well, in a few moments, he saw everything there was to see. The courtyard itself was pretty big, one could only wonder how this thing even fit in what looked like a thin tower from the outside. The courtyard had the shape of an octagon, each of it's eight ends connected to a door, save for the end that Dre just burst through. There was some amount of vegetation spread throughout, making this perhaps the only location in the entire tower that didn't look like a complete mess; at least, in comparison to the last few rooms D'gerik had been through. The 7 doors were led to via different paths which connected to the center of the courtyard, forming a spiral pattern at the center, there seemed to be a collection of switches and other things all over the place which don't seem to have any set pattern.

D'gerik turned back to Dre, hearing him ask if this was a maze. "I don't quite know what this place is. Although it seems we are in this together regardless. What shall we do now?

View user profile

on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"What shall we do now?" Dre repeated D'geriks question as he looked at him "Such a guid question, sadly I do not have an answer for it. How about we site down and light a camp fire and sing some foaking songs? That'll come us down. What say you?" he said being sarcastically.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:46 am

D'gerik sighed. It was clear that this one wasn't anywhere near as bright as he was insane. For this reason, D'gerik decided to try and ignore Dre for a while. He could follow along, but D'gerik would continue trying to figure out a way to get out rather than be annoying about it. He began walking, following one of the spiral paths to the center of the courtyard, taking the time even to walk up to a path before continuing, rather than walking straight forwards.

As he walked, D'gerik replied to Dre: "Sarcasm does not suit you, shinigami. . . I don't quite care if you follow me or not, to be honest, although I assume you want to get out of here about as much as I do. He would then continue along, down the path as he walked towards the courtyard's center, only in the recesses of his mind wondering what Dre would do.

View user profile

on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre had no choice but to follow. He hated it. He never followed others he always wanted others to follow him. However the situation that he was in was a complex one. He wanted to get out badly as well. He had no choice but to follow D'gerik even if he liked it or not.

Picking up the pace with D'gerik, Dre said as he kept moving forward, "any idea who made this damn castle?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:28 am

Dre had asked D'gerik a rather interesting question; Who had made that castle? It wasn't something that he had really thought about. All D'gerik knew about that castle is that one day whilst walking through the white sands of the desert, he came upon the castle, and curiosity had gotten the better of him, so he stepped inside. That's when it struck D'gerik, so he replied; "I'll be honest, I haven't the slightest clue. I've yet to see any hints of life, other than you. Which begs the question: What was a shinigami doing in the deserts of Hueco Mundo anyway?" D'gerik was sure what the answer to the question would be, but he had to be 100% positive that what he was thinking was correct. From here, they would walk along the path, slowly approaching the center of the courtyard as D'gerik waited for the response.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"I'll be honest, I haven't the slightest clue. I've yet to see any hints of life, other than you. Which begs the question: What was a shinigami doing in the deserts of Hueco Mundo anyway?" Dre was taken back by this question as he just stared at D'gerik without saying anything. Finally Dre spoke, "what do you mean man? We ain't in no foaking Hueco Mundo or any damn desert... We are in the outskirts of the soul society."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 am

D'gerik sighed. He knew what that answer meant. As a matter of fact, D'gerik was expecting it. Dre was not in Hueco Mundo upon entering the castle, rather he was in the outskirts of the soul society. Meanwhile, D'gerik was in the white desert when he stumbled upon the puzzling structure. D'gerik thought about holding back his thoughts and his knowledge about the castle (Specifically what he had just learned, but hypothesized that Dre would be rather annoying about it if he did. And so, as they neared the center, he professed:

"My, my. . . I do so hate it when I'm right. If I am correct, shinigami, you and I have both fallen prey to this moving structure. A moving structure which, apparently, is also capable of multidimensional travel. You claim you entered this place from the outskirts of the soul society; I, on the other hand was undoubtedly traversing the white desert. What does this mean for us?" D'gerik stopped and turned to Dre before he continued; "In human terms, it means 'we are in for one hell of a day'." D'gerik then continued on, only a few more steps before actually reaching the center. He wondered how Dre would react to his words this time, and what they would find at the center of the courtyard.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum